A Man On A Mission || Classro...

By AnkitFTW

" You are being admitted to Class-D, the worst Class of your year. " " If you successfully reach Class-A, you... More

Chapter 1 : Man on A Mission
Chapter 2 : A New Environment
Chapter 3 : Questions
Chapter 4 : Speculations
Chapter 5 : Authority
Chapter 6 : Conflict
Chapter 7 : Breakdown
Chapter 8 : Blunder
Chapter 9 : Burden
Chapter 10 : Brother
Chapter 11 : Reunion
Chapter 12 : Affection
Chapter 13 : A Pleasant Afternoon
Chapter 14 : May 1st
Chapter 15 : Resistance
Chapter 16 : Consequences
Chapter 17 : Movements
Chapter 18 : Co-Operation
Chapter 19 : Hanging Out
Chapter 20 : Study Session
Chapter 21 : New Acquaintances
Chapter 22 : DripKouji
Chapter 23 : Hindrance
Chapter 24 : Manipulation
Chapter 25 : Lovebirds
Chapter 26 : Sudden Proposal
Chapter 27 : Your Real Self
Chapter 28 : Blackmail Gone Wrong
Chapter 29 : Other Leaders
Chapter 30 : Midterms
Chapter 31 : Female
Chapter 32 : Date
Chapter 33 : Proud
Chapter 34 : A Small Stroll
Chapter 35 : Results
Chapter 36 : Advice
Chapter 37 : Answers
Chapter 38 : Her Past
Chapter 39 : Responsibility
Chapter 40 : Problem
Chapter 41 : Weak
Chapter 42 : Excitement
Chapter 43 : Mob Mentality
Chapter 44 : The Tyrants
Chapter 45 : Wave
Chapter 46 : Rejoice
Chapter 47 : Meritrocracy
Chapter 48 : Kei
Chapter 50 : Is this Love?
Chapter 51 : Failure
Chapter 52 : Flaws
Chapter 53 : Hints
Chapter 54 : Embrace
Chapter 55 : Save Yourself
Chapter 56 : Facade
Chapter 57 : Sensei's Advice
Chapter 58 : The Girl With The Cane
Chapter 59 : Live However You Want
Chapter 60 : Student Council
Chapter 61 : Positions
Chapter 62 : Idol
Chapter 63 : 'Vacation'
Chapter 64 : Altercation
Chapter 65 : The Den of Hell
Chapter 66 : Wildcard
Chapter 67 : Retirement?
Chapter 68 : Worst-Case Scenario
Chapter 69 : Rat
Chapter 70 : Unity
Chapter 71 : 'I Love You'
Chapter 72 : Revelation
Chapter 73 : Baby Steps
Chapter 74 : Dying
Chapter 75 : Two Birds With One Stone
Chapter 76 : Cut
Chapter 77 : Rumble
Chapter 78 : Judgement
Chapter 79 : Slave
Chapter 80 : Dream Come True
Chapter 81 : One Sided Massacre
Chapter 82 : The Resolve Of The Weak
Chapter 83 : Calculations
Chapter 84 : Boys
Chapter 85 : Alliance
Chapter 86 : Odd
Chapter 87 : No Time to Rest
Chapter 88 : "Zodiac"
Chapter 89 : Game
Chapter 90 : Target
Chapter 91 : Simplicity
Chapter 92 : Agreement
Chapter 93 : Victory
Chapter 94 : Pattern
Chapter 95 : A Tyrant's Frustration
Chapter 96 : Class-A?
Chapter 97 : The Finale

Chapter 49 : Queen

7.7K 347 322
By AnkitFTW

Season 2  :  Chapter 16

"Ayanokouji-kun?"

"Hmm?"

"I don't think you've noticed yet, but for some reason, Karuizawa-san seems to be staring at you, quite intently I must say. Did you do something to her?"

Hearing Horikita's words, Kiyotaka looked towards the blonde haired girl who immediately looked away from him and pointed towards her phone, gesturing him to check the messages.

Feeling that it would be unnecessary to lie to someone who hangs around most of the time in his room, Kiyotaka decided to give Horikita  an honest reply.

So he tilted his head slightly at her, while opening his phone.

"Yes. I decided to train her in studying and self-defence. So, expect her to hang around us starting from now."

Immediately Horikita's eyes narrowed at him as she couldn't comprehend the reason behind this decision.

"Ayanokouji-kun, I'm sorry but I can't seem to find a reason as to why you are training her. Please explain."

However this time Kiyotaka didn't spare a glance at her as he slightly rose his hand gesturing her to wait.

"Wait a second. Someone texted me. I'll be back with you in a second. "

Horikita huffed at his words before slightly pouting at him.

"Fine."

Karuizawa  :    Where and when should I meet you for our training today?

Ayanokouji :

Right after the school ends, finish all your goodbyes and formalities with your friends and meet me in my room. Also, just for your knowledge, Horikita will also be there with us.

Karuizawa  :    Huh? Why?

Ayanokouji  :

Let's just say, both of you girls need to train. So, I'm not going to waste my time teaching both of you separately. Also, get along with Horikita. Just like you, she also suffered a lot in Junior High.

KaruizawaHuh? What do you mean? Explain properly.

Ayanokouji  : 

It's her story. I have no right to share it with you. I'm just giving you a warning Karuizawa. Get along with her or you'll regret it.

Karuizawa  : Alright Alright. I got it. Jeez, you're acting like a crazy protective boyfriend y'know? I'll get along with her. Don't worry.

Ayanokouji  :

That's all I need to hear. By the way, don't you dare look at you phone during class.

Karuiwaza  : Yeah Yeah. Don't  worry 'bout it

With that both Kiyotaka and Karuizawa shared one last eye contact as the blonde haired girl gave him a small nod before her eyes went towards Horikita, who immediately felt her gaze and sent an ice cold glare towards Karuizawa who immediately turned around with a small 'eep'.

'Well....There goes the first impressions.'

The black haired maiden then once again directed her gaze at Ayanokouji and looked at him with an extremely bewildered expression.

"Hey...Why is she staring at me now? What is going on? I'm really confused. Please explain me."

'Since they will train together, the least I can do is remove any sense of bad blood between them. First impressions be damned. It's the second impression that counts.'

Yeah.....Keep believing that....Anything to give you as much of a momentary peace.

Kiyotaka lightly leaned on his seat and gestured the black haired maiden to lean closer to him, to which she obliged.

"That girl...I'm not going to say too much, but her past is in a way a little similar to you. And as you've guessed before, under the mask of that rude, bratty high school girl is nothing but a weak, fragile individual."

Horikita's face immediately lost her initial edge as she released a deep sigh while rubbing her forehead.

"Are you serious?"

" Yes. That's why I decided to train her so that she can protect herself, and the reason I'm sparing my time for her is because I believe that her role in this class is quiet big.

Unlike you, who is still not comfortable with crowds, Karuizawa is...And I can use her to maintain the unity among the females in this class. Also, you will join her on the training as well."

"Huh?! Why me? I'm pretty good at Karate. So, I don't need any lesson on protecting myself."

"I don't care about that. I'm not training you to protect yourself.Yours and her training will be different. I'll train and develop you into someone that most people would be scared to go against. Someone like your brother. What about it?

Also, in my training, I'll slowly develop your mind with lots of quizzes, riddles, theories, anything that can improve your brain. So how about it? Want to be recognized as the Horikita Suzune, instead of just the Student Council President's sister?"

And immediately as soon as she heard the last line, her eyes sparkled as she  started nodding her head to his words with an excited and yet determined look in her eyes.

'Just as I expected. Even though she loves and respects her brother a lot, Horikita Suzune is growing tired of being in his shadow for her whole life and wants to make a legacy on her own, similar goals yet in a different way, compared to her brother.'

"Very well then. Acquiring knowledge from someone like  you is definitely a very good opportunity for me to grow."

"You praise me way too much Horikita."

She effortlessly ignored his self depreciating comment and continued.

"And if what you are saying is not wrong, then I'll try to get along with Karuizawa-san. I don't know exactly how she feels since our experiences might be different, however the pain and suffering one faces should never be compared. I promise you, Ayanokouji-kun, I'll get along with her as much as I can."

'That's a good enough answer for me. I'm proud of how much you developed Horikita...

Sometimes I feel jealous of this speedy growth of yours....

Can I develop like you as well?

I've been here in this school for quite some time....Did I change at all in the slightest? I honestly have no idea...'

"Ayanokouji-kun?!"

Snapping out of his thoughts, he looked towards Horikita who looked at him with a resigned look on her face.

"What were you saying Horikita?"

"I was asking you that are you sure that Karuizawa-san  wouldn't try to push me away?"

"Don't worry, she won't. "

"You sound quiet confident with her. For some reason, I'm feeling a little annoyed about it."

She furrowed her eyebrows in mild annoyance as Kiyotaka slightly poked her nose with his index finger.

"Don't be jealous, Horikita. Remember one thing, no matter what happens, you'll always be my queen."

'You are my main piece in this game after all.'

"Q-q-queen ?!"

For some  reason unknown to Kiyotaka, Horikita's face bursted into a crimson blush as she covered her face with both of her hands, leaving a confused Ayanokouji.

'What's up with her, now? Why is she blushing?'

However their conversation came to an end as Chabashira-sensei entered the class and started teaching, while that blush on Horikita's face didn't fade away as she quietly muttered only one word in small intervals.

"Queen."

________

'Everything is so boring nowadays.....'

In the room of Class 2-A, slumping on his desk was found none other than the Vice President of the Student Council, Nagumo Miyabi.

"Oi Miyabi. Why so sad today? Did something happen?"

Breaking him from his thoughts, the blonde haired guy named Miyabi Nagumo raised his head only to find his first friend in this school, talking to him.

Her chocolate brown hair, her sunflower hairclip, her soft supple lips, her beautiful fa-

"Ow."

"You pervert. Were you checking me out once again?"

Immediately Nagumo's head was struck with her fist as she sent him a very 'peaceful' smile which meant hell.

Nagumo immediately raised both of his hands in surrender as he gave her a small smirk.

"Now now Nazuna, it's not called perving. It's called admiring someones beauty. And that's what I am doing."

"Uggh~ you are so gross. I don't even know why I hang out with you."

"It's because you just can't seem to avoid my charisma. I'm just that awesome, aren't I?"

"You know, you sound just like that Mr. Narcissist who hangs around in the mall with all the third years on his lap."

"Oh? The Koenji guy Huh? He certainly is an interesting person, don't you think so?"

"I guess. But I find the way he talks  extremely annoying. He once tried to flirt with me, however instead of praising me, you wanna know what he said?"

"Do tell me."

With an interested smile on his face, Nagumo looked at the chocolate brown haired girl named Nazuna Asahina, who was in her story telling mode at the moment.

She tried her best to mimic Koenji's voice, which made Nagumo chuckle at her hysterics.

"Hello pretty girl, you should thank me for even letting you experience the presence of a divine being like me. And if I get impressed with your words of gratitude, I might show you a fun time in bed....uggh~ how disgusting."

The blonde haired boy leaned his head on one of his hand before letting out a troubled smile.

"Imagine if I said those words to you."

"You don't have to imagine. By the time you utter the first word,  you'd be six feet deep under the ground. Want me to show you a demonstration?"

With that she punched one of her fists with her other hand with an excited smile on her face as Nagumo immediately shuddered because of all the Trauma in his first year.

'Oh God....I don't want to remember those hellish times.'

"No, no, you don't have to...Anyways want to hear why I am sad?"

"Not really. I bet it's somehow related to your crush yet again?"

"My crush? Who are you talking about?"

Seeing his confused gaze, Asahina gave him a  blank gaze as if saying 'Are you seriously asking me that?'

"What do you mean 'who' ? You are talking about Horikita-Senpai aren't you?"

Immediately his eyes twitched in annoyance as Asahina let out a smug smile, basking in enjoyment of seeing such a rare expression of the usually smug bastard.

"Y-you!! I told you before he is not my crush. I just admire him which is the reason why I want to defeat Horikita-Senpai."

"Sure sure Mr.Notice me. Tell me something new."

"Don't call me that."

With that Asahina sat on the empty chair beside Nagumo's desk as the blonde haired boy rubbed his temples in annoyance.

"Horikita-Senpai is appointing 2 students of Class-D in the Student Council."

As soon as the words left his mouth, Asahina's mouth opened as she formed an 'O' of surprise.

"Hah?! Class-D? .....That's surprising. Who are they?"

"One of them is his sister....And before you say anything, don't worry I won't try to flirt with her since it would be weird..."

"I don't know man. You are one hell of a creepy weirdo. You have no limits to your creepiness."

"At this rate, you might make me cry one day."

"Yeah yeah....so who's the other one."

"The other one.....is the guy who caught my attention."

"So now you are starting to swing 'that' way as well? You truly are an unexpected individual aren't you?"

"Goddamit Nazuna. I'm here trying to be civil and you are just bullying me. You might be the one I expel next time if you bully me like this."

"Oh shush. Without me, no one can keep you in check. So don't even think about expelling me, otherwise I might need to give you another lesson."

With a small smile on her face, Asahina playfully punched his shoulder.

"So, mind telling me about Mr. Hotshot who caught the attention of the Mighty Vice President of the Student Council?"

The sarcastic tone behind her words were quite noticeable as Nagumo released a resigned sigh, not even bothering with the cute abomination infront of him.

"The guy's name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Surprisingly, I actually met him infront of the Student Council Room before he joined. At first glance,  he seemed like a pretty dull, boring guy you can find anywhere, however when I checked his scores, you wanna know what I found?"

"Stop trying to create any suspense and just say it."

".....Fine. During the entrance exam, in every single test, he scored 50. Like literally, every single subject it's a perfect 50. And wanna know something even crazier? He dodged every single easy questions and answered all the hard questions with the most insane formulas that I never even knew existed before.....That guy....He is absolutely insane."

While he was saying those words, the competitive aura, which was the main reason behind Miyabi Nagumo's rise, started leaking as the boy let out an excited smile as Asahina just sighed to herself before smiling at the sight infront of her.

'This is so like you....'

"Seems like the hotshot got your attention huh? So, wanna meet him? After hearing your words, I'm pretty excited as well."

"Yeah. Let's go to Class-D and hopefully we can find him over there. I already know Suzune-chan, so let's introduce her to you as well. Not trying to be creepy but she is one hell of a beauty as well."

With that Nagumo walked towards the door with Asahina followed behind him.

"By the way Miyabi, I got a question."

"What is it?"

"Just out of curiosity. Do you think you can win against Mr.Hotshot?"

Hearing her words, Nagumo started chuckling to herself before shrugging his shoulders.

"Who knows? Let's meet the guy first shall we? And who says he will become my enemy? He is the Student Horikita-Senpai chose. The least I can do is observe him first and then make a decision, isn't that right?"

"Guess so."

With that Asahina  Nazuna followed an excited Vice President with a small smile plastered on her face.

End of Chapter 49

Words  : 3393

We are only 1 Chapter away from the 50th Chapter!!! Absolutely insane.

Anyways before anything else, I'm actually quite disappointed with some of you guys...

Not pointing any fingers at anyone, however, it's just that...I was really proud of the chapter I wrote before this one...I like Karuizawa Kei and I wanted to include her in the story as well. However,  a lot of you really disliked it, which is completely fine with me,since anyone can have their opinions...

However what really made me annoyed is a couple of you readers dm'ed me that I should remove Karuizawa as she is nothing but a waste of words, or you guys will boycott this fic.

First of all, fuck you. I don't care if there are some toxic mf's who don't touch grass get annoyed because of a fictional character.

I write stories mainly for myself to express my imagination and personal wants and I publish it because I want to share it with my  readers.

Just because you guys are threatening me of not reading my shit, it won't change the outcome in the end.

So, keep crying

I may sound incredibly aggressive, but it's just that .....

I'm just frustrated at both the Kei haters as well as the overprotective Kei simps.

Like guy seriously....don't you have anything better to do than insulting a fictional character.

Go outside and take a walk or find yourself a job ffs. You are annoyed with yourself but at the very least don't try to project that annoyance on other people.

In simple words, I wanna say one thing to toxic Kei haters as well as toxic Kei simps

Touch some grass. You are polluting this beautiful community with your negativity. We are some humble authors who want to write stories. We don't care who you want to be the main girl, which girl you want to see suffer.

To fulfill your sick and disgusting fantasies, write your own stories instead of polluting our comment section and dm's with hate filled comments.

Anyways enough of this. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. See ya..

_______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802K 22K 78
Status. Expectations. Peacefulness. All of these three were things Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was trying to keep constant. He aimed to temper them and keep...
8.7K 158 18
Kiyotaka returned to the White Room, along with Class D. I got the idea from @AlbertIsBestGirl's fic 🥇: ayanokojikiyotaka - 12/20/2023
866 14 7
In Japan, the government will have created a special high school for the future pillars of Japan. Ayanokoji kiyotaka a normal student will have joine...
287K 9.2K 93
Fukazawa Yato is forced to go to the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. Even if he had no motivation to go at the beginning, that wi...