Sealed Under a Shattered Moon

נכתב על ידי GUNSLYR

Hyoudou Issei has passed out after defeating Apophis and fighting Trihexa but in the last minute before he pa... עוד

PROLOGUE: THE SEAL
CHAPTER 1: THE WIZARD AND A NEW WORLD
CHAPTER 2: VALE AND MEETING NEW FACES
CHAPTER 3: INITIATION DAY
CHAPTER 5: DREAMS
CHAPTER: 6 SECRETS
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Bonds

CHAPTER 4: NEW SCHOOL

2.2K 64 42
נכתב על ידי GUNSLYR

Chapter 4: New School

Here's Chapter 4 of The Protector of Remnant now renamed to Sealed Under a Broken Moon!

Night has fallen into Beacon Academy many students are now in their dorms sleeping. into one of the dorms, the lights are off and we see one bed with Issei on it sleeping.

At first glance one could assume Issei was sleeping peacefully, but the fervent twitching on his face and on his fingers would say otherwise.

Issei was not currently having a peaceful sleep, it was more likely that he was having a nightmare. Dreaded visions of horror haunting the dreams of the sleeper, taking the form of one's greatest fear or.....REGRET.

Issei opened his eyes in a bright room. As he tried to get up he noticed that he couldn't move almost as if something was on top of him.

As he rubs his eyes and tries to look at what's on top of him his eyes widen at what he saw.

There he could see all of his girls, all 8 of them sleeping beside him. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. They were all alive right there in front of him.

He was now crying. But not tears of sadness. No, not at all he was crying tears of joy. He rejoiced that everything that had happened was a dream. But something was still bothering him.

Remnant.

Was it all a dream as well? He thought about it for a moment thinking back on all of the things that happened to him on Remnant. Meeting new friends, going to a new school, and the initiation. Was it all a dream too, but it felt so real.

Maybe it was all a dream after all, besides he was now back in his bedroom with his girlfriends. He tried to hold his beloved Rias in the head who was sleeping on top of him, but soon realized that something was wrong. As he tried to pat the head of his beloved his hand went through it like a hologram, hitting his chest in the process.

He tried to hold her again, but the same thing happened. It went through her head and hit his chest once again, he tried to hold his other girlfriends but was unsuccessful as the same thing happened again. All of a sudden the room shook violently as the walls crumbled and the bodies of his girlfriends disappeared right in front of him.

He was now standing in front of a broken Beacon academy with the buildings burning crashing down on the ground and bodies everywhere . As he looked around he could see the bodies of his fiance's in front of him making him cry at the scene. But he noticed more bodies over it, as he looked over and he was once again shocked by what he had seen. Glancing over the bodies of his girlfriends were the bodies of his new friends.

He saw the bodies of team JNPR, and team RWBY all bloodied up and lifeless. Above it he could see the beast once again but this time it was different he could see that the beast now had some grimm like appearance. Looking above it he could see two people standing on top of it was a woman who had a grimm like appearance and a man he was familiar with, it was Rizevim, tha man who was responsible for unleashing the beast on his old world.

He knew now that he was in a nightmare, but it felt so real, it's almost as if it was something that has happened already. He cried as he not only failed in his old world but his new world as well. He fell down on his knees crying. As he was crying the beast spoke in a deep voice filled with darkness.

"YOU WILL FAIL"

And with that he was pulled by the tail of the beast and was shot up in the air as he was falling downwards the tails of the beast grabbed him in his limbs and it began pulling his limbs one by one with screams of agony and pain coming from Issei as each of his limbs were pulled out of him. until all that's left was the limbless body of Issei that was being held in the neck with a tail, the beast then proceeded to devour Issei ending his nightmare.

Issei was currently rattling around his bed as Ddraig was trying desperately to pull him out of his sleep.

[PARTNER SNAP OUT OF IT!] Ddraig shouted desperately but alas, Issei was still stuck in his nightmare.

[PARTNER PLEASE WAKE UP YOU'RE HAVING A NIGHTMARE!] he tried once again but this time Issei now woke up

Issei jolted up from his bed. His breathing was ragged and he had a fresh sheen of sweat. He quickly glanced around the room. Seeing that he is now back in his dorm room he let out a breath of relief.

"Ddraig what happened?" Issei asked his companion what just happened to him.

[It seems you were in a nightmare partner.]

"But it seemed so real."

[What happened partner?]

"I don't know, the thing i remembered was i was back in our old world and then suddenly fire was everywhere and everyone was dead again including my new friends," Issei explained the nightmare he had

"And that's not all. I even saw the beast in my dreams, and there were two people in it, one was a woman and the other was Rizevim."

[Partner it was just a dream.]

"I know that but I felt like it was real Ddraig, like it's something that will happen in the future."

[We'll be prepared for whatever comes our way partner so that will never happen.]

"Yeah," after that silence filled the room once again.

Issei still couldn't get that nightmare out of his head. Was it a vision of what's about to happen? It couldn't be that, the beast was dead and so was rizevim, but that woman that he saw, it was unknown to him. Questions flooded his mind.

Who was that woman?

What was she doing with Rizevim?

Is she the one controlling the grimms?

These questions flooded Issei's mind, but in the end he decided to move on from it since it was only a "dream". But one thing is for sure in his mind, he swore to never lose anyone ever again to anyone even if it cost him his life.

He made his way into the bathroom and took a hot shower, brushed his teeth, fixed his hair, and washed his face.

He now changed into his new school uniform. Albeit he decided on a different style than how everyone else would probably wear it. He always hated ties and opted for his signature red shirt, underneath his opened jacket. It wasn't different from his uniform from Kuoh academy, besides an added blue vest he completely ignored, so it felt natural to him.

As he got out of the shower he sat down for a bit and proceeded to read High School HxH once again he really took interest in that book even though it was similar to his life.

After a while he noticed that it was already time for the first period so he then got up from his seat and went for the door.

As he got out of his dorm he could hear team RWBY talking with each other coming from the dorm besides his. As he moved closer to it he could see weiss' shouting.

"IT'S 8:55 YOU DUNCE!" Weiss shouted as she bolted out of the dorm passing by Issei

"To class!" Ruby soon followed after Weiss followed by Yang, and Blake leaving Issei with team JNPR.

"We're going to be late!" Jaune said as he and his team now we're running to class.

Issei was now left behind but soon followed. It wasn't that long before he could catch up to them and finally made it to class.

Issei together with Team RWBY, and team JNPR was currently attending In professor Port's class he was currently teaching them about grimm and its different species. Issei was currently sitting beside Blake and Pyrrha with Blake on his left and Pyrrha on his right.

"Monsters! Demons... Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha-ha!" Professor Port made a joke but was greeted with silence.

"Uhhhh... And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy! Now, as I was saying: Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses," as he gave a wink to Yang making Yang uncomfortable but surprisingly Issei as well.

'Why the hell did he do that!' Issei was irritated by Professor Port until he realized something, 'Wait did I just get irritated for what he did with yang' Issei questioned his thoughts until he finally got the answer.

'It can't be,' realizing what was happening he was shocked about it.

[it seems to be the case partner, your dragon instincts is kicking in,] Ddraig commented while chuckling

'But I only met her for a short time! How could that be!'

[It seems power does attract power, dragons always look for mates who can fight for themselves. And since you and that girl fought in that bar together you may have been attracted to her strength or something else.]

'I mean she does have some nice boobs,' as he chuckled for a bit.

[it seems your love for boobs is still here partner and at this rate partner you'll have a harem again,] Ddraig commented while laughing which was ignored by Issei and snapped out of his thoughts and continued to listen to the professor.

"Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, the very world!"

"Ayyy-yep!" a student from the back raises his fist and stands up from his seat making everyone look over to the student for a moment until he slowly sits back down.

"That is what you are training to become. But first: A story. A tale of a young, handsome man... Me! When I was a boy..." Issei didn't pay attention but decided to put his attention on something else.

Issei looked to his side, he was sitting beside Blake who was taking down notes. As he looked up he could see her bow twitching lightly. He thought about it and thought about why she would hide it. Was she afraid to show her faunus side? Issei knows faunuses were being discriminated against in this world which infuriated him. She was just like Koneko who didn't show her nekoshou side because of her past trauma by her sister. He helped her accept her nekoshou side and slowly started using it.

He thought about other things on why she would hide it, maybe something happened in her past that she didn't like. Maybe she was a part of the white fang but strayed from it when they changed their ideals. Which reminds him of a certain stray cat he knew. They looked almost like they were sisters but the only difference being Blake didn't have any cat tails and the size difference of their chest.

He decided to put his thoughts away and looked to the professor who was still telling his story. Bored once again he decided to draw on his notes. He closed his eyes and let his hand flow with it while drawing.

Blake noticed that Issei was looking down on his notes thinking that he was sleeping so she decided to call on him.

"Are you alright?" she asked while nudging his arm. Snapping back Issei answered.

"Yeah why ask?" Issei responded.

"You were staring at your notebook for a while. I thought you were sleeping."

"So, who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?" Weiss was about to raise her hand but was interrupted.

"Yeah I feel great! Just look at me!" Issei flexed his arms to show he was fine but unfortunately garnered the attention of professor Port and the other students.

"Issei Hyoudou, I see you're taking great initiative. Very well done, my boy. Now please come forward and face your opponent.

Issei stared blankly for a while before realizing what he had gotten himself into. He was currently garnering stares from the whole class, but the one he noticed the most was Weiss who was looking furiously at him. 'Did I take her spotlight or something?' After a while he went to the locker room to change into his hunter's outfit and prepared for his opponent.

As he was in front he could see Ruby cheering him while pumping her fist in the air. Nora, Ren and Blake holding flags with his name on it only Blake's, and Ren's flags were smaller while Nora was waving a huge flag over her head while saying to break it's leg. He then turned to Pyrrha who only gave him a smile of encouragement which warms his heart.

"Ready yourself Mr. Hyoudou," Issei then activated his gauntlets and prepared himself.

"I'm ready," Issei said as he was now in position.

"Then begin!" and with that he opened the cage and a boarbatusk emerged from it.

Issei decided to charge straight at it. Leaping from his spot he went straight into the boarbatusk to deliver a punch but he was shocked when the boarbatusk managed to dodge his strike by spinning away which caught Issei off guard which made the boarbatusk start spinning and prepare a counter attack at Issei.

Noticing this Issei decided now to not charge at it but to let it come to him. He anticipated the attack and prepared to grab the boarbatusk in its tusk at the right moment.

Issei was now standing there when finally the boarbatusk charged at him. Charging at Issei he prepares himself to catch the boarbatusk, as it was now in front of him, he caught both of its tusks while it was still spinning. Having a hold on its tusk Issei proceeds to snap both of its tusks and stab both of its eyes, killing it.

There was a brief silence. No one said a word. But that didn't stop Issei's hand from being raised by professor Port.

"Such a display of manliness! We are indeed in the presence of a true huntsman!"

Everyone slowly started to clap. Nora was booming with cheers and laughter.

As this was all happening Blake seemed to have found what Issei was looking at earlier in his notebook. When she took a look at his notebook her eyes widened, she could see that he drew two persons but the most shocking for her was that he didn't drew humans, he drew two faunuses specifically cat faunuses.

Both were wearing kimonos. One was a young woman with a voluptuous figure with long hair with split bangs with a pair of cat ears and two tails. The other was a petite looking girl with two long bangs hanging over her forehead while the back had a short bob cut. She also had a pair of cat ears but had only one cat tail. Her curiosity got the better of her and decided to sneak a picture of his drawing.

After the demonstration they were now all dismissed from class. Issei along with team RWBY and JNPR were now walking to the cafeteria to have lunch. As they were walking Issei noticed that Weiss was looking down.

Was it because he stole her moment? No he could see in her eyes that she was disappointed at something. Either way he decided to ask her what's wrong.

"Hey weiss you got a minute?" Issei asked Weiss.

"Why?"

"I just want to ask you something."

"Ok," Weiss replied as they stayed behind their teammates, which Ruby and Pyrrha noticed.

"Issei? What are you guys doing, it's lunch time already," Pyrrha asked.

"Yeah what are you guys going to do?" Ruby asked as well.

Issei could see a glare of anger coming from Weiss but not to him but to Ruby.

He knew the type of person Weiss was. Arrogant, prideful, and a spoiled person. He could see that he was like Riser before he changed his ways.

"We're just gonna have a little talk, we'll catch up with you guys," Issei replied to Ruby and Pyrrha.

They all stare with each other for a while until Pyrrha was still hesitant but soon finally had an answer.

"Ok, but please be quick," and with that Ruby, Pyrrha and their other teammates were gone leaving Issei and Weiss alone.

"So what do you want to talk about Issei?"

"I'll get straight to the point, you seem to be disappointed with something."

"What do you mean?"

"The look that you were giving off earlier, it seems that you are angry at something."

"Why do you care!"

"Was it because of me stealing your spotlight?" Issei asked but was met with silence coming from Weiss.

"Or is it something to do with you being not the leader of your team," at this comment Issei saw Weiss tensed up which proves that he was right.

"So you don't like Ruby being the leader?" Weiss hesitated for a bit before answering his question.

"It should've been me! Not her, it's not fair!" Weiss shouted as Issei covered his ears.

"Judging by that response you're the type of person who has been given everything from the very beginning."

"That's not true!" Weiss shouted but soon realized that he was right. "Well not entirely true."

"Look right now Ruby is now burdened with a huge responsibility right now it will take her some time to uphold it but you will realize that she does want what is best for your team. So instead of fretting about what you don't have, savor what you do. Hone your skills, perfect every technique, and be not the best leader, but the best person you can be to support your leader. You understand me."

"I understand."

"Good, with that out of the way I actually want to ask you a favor," this piqued Weiss' interest in what Issei wants.

"What is it?"

"You're an expert in using dust right?"

"Ofcourse I am, I'm a Schnee afterall," Weiss exclaimed proudly.

"I was thinking of asking you to teach me on how to use some ice dust,"

"Why? You're already strong. Why do I need to teach you how to use ice dust?"

"I need some way to immobilize my enemies, you saw in my fight with the boarbatusk right," she nodded in response, "you saw how it dodged my strike at the beginning."

"Yes."

"And since you have a lot of knowledge I thought I could learn a thing or two about using dust from you."

"Well I could teach you but what do I get out of it?"

"Well i could always make you some dinner," Issei said making Weiss blushed

"Don't make me stab you Hyoudou," as she points her rapier in Issei's chest.

"I've been stabbed before, not a big fan of it," Issei told Weiss, making her widen her eyes.

"What!? You're joking right?"

"Of course I am," as he let out a small laugh,"So what about those dust lessons professor Schnee, can you teach me those after class?"

"Fine I accept."

"Great! Now with that out of the way let's go to the cafeteria, the others must be waiting for us," issei said, making Weiss nodded in response and together they headed for the cafeteria.

[It seems you are now collecting more girls for your harem partner! Are you trying to get another princess in your harem?]

'Well I just talked to her, Ddraig! you know how hard it is to lead something! Even I did at some point during these past months, and what do you mean by another princess!"

[Well in the way I see it you have a thing for princesses! First the princess of gremory then the princess of the Phenex family, and that Schnee girl seems to be like a princess from a prestigious family.]

'Well I do have a thing for princesses,' Issei laughed in his mind and snapped out of his thoughts and continued his way into the cafeteria.

Issei and Weiss were now entering the cafeteria and were met by Yang trying to tackle Issei but he wasn't fazed by it.

"You're pretty sturdy."

"Thanks,but right now I'm pretty hungry."

"Oh, then come and join us, our table is over there," she points over to the table where Ruby, Blake, and team JNPR were sitting together.

"Sure."

Issei and Weiss went and got some food and sat down with their teammates. There they ate and talked around a bit before class started.

"Hey Ruby i remember yang saying that you still needed two years at Signal before you could join beacon what happened?"

"Well the thing is-" she was about to explain until.

"My sister stopped a robbery," Yang cut her off as she proudly tells what her sister did.

"You stopped a robbery?"

"Yeah I stopped this guy named Roman Torchwick."

"Who's that?"

"Here," Yang shows a picture of torchwick from her scroll to Issei.

Issei saw that he was wearing a white coat black pants and a bowler hat.

"He looks like a pimp."

"He sure does." Yang replied in agreement.

"Umm guys whats a pimp?" Ruby curiously asked.

"When you're an adult Ruby you'll know."

"But I'm already an adult, I drink milk." they all let out a laugh until they heard a yelp

Issei looked over and saw Cardin pulling the ear of someone familiar to him.

It was Velvet. He never wanted his friends to get hurt, so he stood up from his seat and went over to them.

"Please let go! It hurts!"

"Hahaha but they are so soft. Maybe if we cut them up you'll look human," Cardin continued to pull until his hand was held up by someone.

"Let go Cardin, or you'll regret it," Issei said while gripping Cardin's arm

"Who the hell are yo-," in an instant Issei tightened his grip on his arm making cardin stop talking.

"Me? I'm just a student here just like anybody. But you!," Issei raised his voice and spread his wings and tightened his grip even more, making Cardin fall to the ground, " I'm sick of people like you, if you ever hurt anyone in this school either humans or faunus. Pray that you will live for another day."

Unknown to him his aura was beginning to manifest,his canine teeth were becoming sharper, his wings sprouted from his back and his eyes were slightly glowing gold.

"Is that a threat?"

"No it's a promise," he said as he let go of his hand, "Now get out."

"You'll pay for this!" He and his team soon left, making Issei calm down and his sharpened teeth, wings and aura disappeared. He looked around and saw everyone looking at him but decided to ignore those stares as he tried to comfort Velvet.

"Hey Velvet you okay?" Issei asked velvet while massaging her ears trying to comfort her.

"Thanks for saving me there Issei, i owe you one," Velvet replied

"Don't worry about it, and here," he grabs his scroll and puts it in front of velvet, "Here's my number."

"Why?"

"If ever they come after you again or when you want to hang out you could always call me."

"Thanks Issei i'll call you whenever they come again or maybe when I want to hang out with you."

"Well, I guess I'll let you go back to eating your food, take care Velvet."

"Bye Issei."

Issei then returned to his table and continued eating his food.

"That was so cool!" Jaune praised Issei.

"I was just doing the right thing."

"You should've broken his legs!" Nora said while fist pumping her fist together

"If he does this shit one more time I'll even let you help me break his legs."

"Please don't encourage her," Ren said in a lowered voice

"She means well Ren."

"Yeah Ren! I mean well!" Ren just facepalmed at this response and they all continued eating their lunch.

It was now the end of classes and it was in the afternoon when Issei and Weiss went into the gym for Weiss to teach him more about Dust. Weiss is currently teaching him more about using ice dust.

"You said you wanted me to teach you ice dust, correct?"

"Yes, I already told you that earlier, Weiss."

"Well if you want to learn how to use it then you must follow everything that I would teach you right now," Weiss said as she prepared her rapier. "But any mistakes that you make will receive a punishment from me," Weiss said in a commanding voice.

'Is she a goddamn sadist?'

"Well I'm ready when you are Professor Schnee," Issei replied with a small bow.

"Alright, then let's begin."

Weiss now started training Issei on how to use ice dust. Weiss was teaching Issei the basics of using ice dust while showing off her skills on using it. Issei was trying new techniques using ice dust but whenever he messed up she punished him. This went on for hours until they realized that it was already nighttime.

"Well i think that's enough for today, you didn't do too bad yourself Issei."

"And you're pretty cruel with your punishments too, you know! I can now totally see why they called you the Ice Queen,"

"I just take training seriously, and don't call me that!"

"Alright fine, we should go back to our dorms though it's already nighttime."

"Yeah, but what about our dinner?"

"Oh I thought you were not interested in that." Issei responded which made her tense up.

"Well it's just a matter of payment, and nothing else." Weiss replied with a small blush on her face which only made Issei giggle a little.

"We can do it tomorrow after school since it's already too late for now."

"Yeah."

"Well, let's go back to our dorms now your team must be worried about you," Issei just received a nod from Weiss and together they walked out of the gym and went to their dorms.

Issei and Weiss were now infront of their dorms and waved each other goodbye. Weiss entered her dorm room where she could see that Yang and Blake had now fallen asleep, but she could see that Ruby's bed was illuminated by a light coming from her bed.

Curious as she is, she decided to check on her. She grabbed a chair and went over to their bunk bed and checked on Ruby.

As she looked over Ruby's bed she could see that Issei was right, she is trying to be a leader for the team. She tries to wake her up by shaking her. Ruby took a while before she could see that Weiss was beside her.

"Weiss! I-I was studying, and then I fell asleep! I'm sorry," but before she could continue Weiss put a finger over Ruby's mouth and over her own two making Ruby lower her voice.

"How do you take your coffee?"

"I don't.."

"Answer the question!"

"Uhh, cream and five sugars!"

"Wait here," Weiss went down and soon returned with a freshly brewed coffee and offered it to Ruby.

"Here," she gave the coffee to Ruby.

"Um... Thanks, Weiss."

"Ruby, someone told me that being a leader is a big burden for someone, but I think that you will be an amazing leader." Weiss said, making Ruby smile.

"Just know that I am going to be the best teammate you'll ever have! So good luck studying," as she went down to her bed but soon came back up and pointed at her notes, "That's wrong by the way," as she went down to her bed once again.

"Hey, Ruby?"

"Uh-huh?"

"I always wanted bunk-beds as a kid," Weiss said before sleeping in her bed.

Ruby soon fixed her notes and had fallen asleep.

It was the next day and they were all gathered in combat class which is being taught by professor Glynda.

"Today you will all be sparring with one another, you may choose whoever you want to fight, and you could also call upon your partner or your whole team to fight as well."

"So any volunteers?" Many students raised their hands but someone shouted among the crowd.

"I challenge the Lizard boy to a fight!"

"Hoh, you're challenging me? Instead of challenging someone else you're coming straight at me?"

"Well I can't beat the shit out of you because of what you did to us yesterday!"

"You may regret this decision Cardin."

"I don't think so, lizard boy! You may have humiliated me yesterday, but today it will be you! lizard boy! Unless you're too much of a coward to face me!"

Issei was still calm until the moment he called him a coward. Being a dragon he became a bit prideful, in this case he hates it if he is being looked down upon by people.

"Fine I accept your challenge Cardin, in fact you can even call your entire team."

"Why would I do that? I alone could beat you easily?"

"Well I wouldn't want to humiliate you for a second time," Issei retorted, making Cardin more furious.

"Why you!" he tried to go to Issei but was stopped by professor Glynda

"That's enough for both of you!" Glynda shouted, gaining everyone's attention.

"If you both want to fight you can do it in the ring. Mr. Hyoudou, are you sure of taking his entire team."

"Yes, he alone wouldn't handle me."

"Damn you!" he tried to go to Issei again but was stopped again by professor Glynda

"Stop it! Both of you get down here now before I kick out both of you!"

"Yes ma'am!"

Issei and team CRDL are now standing at the ring on the opposite side only waiting for the go signal by professor Glynda.

"Team CRDL are you ready!"

"Yes!" they shouted as they prepare their weapons

Professor turned to Issei and asked the same question.

"Mr. Hyoudou, are you ready!?

Issei only nodded and prepared his gauntlets.

"Then begin!"

And with that team CRDL charged straight at Issei. They tried to hit him with their weapons but it was no use. Issei was dodging them left and right.

"You'll need to try harder than that doofus!"

"Stop running away you coward!" Dove shouted as he tried to attack Issei with his sword.

"Then catch me if you can," as he continues to dodge the incoming attacks from team CRDL.

They continued to attack Issei with a flurry of attacks, Issei was getting bored already. So he decided to test out the new techniques he made with Weiss.

After dodging more attacks he decided to leap into the air and loaded some ice dust into his gauntlets and fired it into team CRDL.

"ICE SHOT!" He shot the ice dust into them, making a large cloud of ice and snow covering the ring.

When the ice had settled down they could see that Cardin and his team were now covered in ice. With them not being able to break out, Professor Glynda now declares Issei as the winner.

"Winner Issei Hyoudou."

"Damn you Hyoudou! You will pay for this!"

"Aw can't you just CHILL OUT for a bit Cardin," as he let out a small chuckle as he heard someone laugh from the audience.

Issei now was standing in the ring as he was now preparing to fight team CRDL as Team RWBY was currently watching issei from the audience.

"Is he gonna be ok?" Ruby asked in concern for her best friend.

"I'm sure she will be fine sis! You saw what he did in the initiation. He's strong."

"Oh yeah, I'm just worried about him, that's all."

"Begin!" they heard professor Glynda shout and the battle has started.

They saw how Issei was effortlessly dodging the attacks coming from team CRDL.

"He's doing pretty well," Blake commented

"You see Ruby, he's fine," Yang told Ruby.

"I see. But why isn't he attacking them?"

"Who knows, maybe he's preparing something."

They now saw Issei leap from the ground and load something in his gauntlets.

"What did he load to his gauntlets?" Ruby was curious as to what Issei just loaded on to his gauntlets.

They watch Issei carefully until he finally shoots his gauntlets at team CRDL.

"ICE SHOT!"

The projectile hit team CRDL and now the ring was covered in ice and snow

"Whoa where did he learn to do that?"

They looked to their Ice queen who was also watching Issei.

"Why are you looking at me?" Weiss asked

"Did you teach Issei how to do that?" Yang questioned the Ice queen.

"Yes."

"When!?"

"Yesterday afternoon, we trained together in the gym."

They continued to watch Issei as the ice now cleared. They could see that team CRDL is now frozen in place.

"Well you certainly train him good," Yang commented

"Well he was quite good at it," Weiss replied by complementing Issei.

"Oh My God! The Ice Queen just complimented Issei! Could it be that the dragon has melted the Ice Queens heart?~" Yang jokingly said to Weiss

"What are you saying Yang! I'm just saying that he's good! Nothing else!" Weiss replied with a blush on her face.

"Hmm if you say so, but really tho you really thought him good."

"Yes she did, he may be our new Ice King." Blake said, making them laugh for a bit until they continued to look at Issei.

"Aw can't you just CHILL OUT for a bit Cardin."

"Oh no," Ruby dreads the day where someone else has the same humor as her sister but it turns out it was today. She looked over to her sister and saw that she was looking at Issei with stars in her eyes.

"OH YES!" Yang shouted followed by laughter.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

51K 702 14
Continuation of my RWBY story "The strongest" Y/N, after his adventure on Remnant, is now into a new world, that is a mystery to him On his quest of...
18.9K 401 9
After the group escapes from the Backrooms, Issei and his new friends all decided to deal with some issues back at Remnant, once they were done. They...
843K 12.5K 69
Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, Issei react to being pulled into a world...
4.7K 57 31
After the defeat of Cinder Fall during the Battle of Beacon, Jaune and Pyrrha find each other struggling to continue their relationship after the eve...