The boy who failed to die.

By Alex-mae00

Harry James potter brother of the famous Marcus Charlus potter (the boy who lived) and oldest son of lily and... More

Important
Prologue
Year 1 Chapter 1
Year 1 chapter 2
Year 1 Chapter 3
Year 1 chapter 4
Year 1 Chapter 5
Year 1 Chapter 6
Year 1 Chapter 7
Year 1 chapter 8
Year 1 chapter 9
Year1 Chapter 10
Year 1 chapter 12
Year 1 chapter 13

Year 1 chapter 11

3.2K 130 19
By Alex-mae00

The minutes tick by, the hours drag on and the days get lost in time. The nights draw longer and the days end faster.

A few weeks ago, start of term a girl names Angelina Squibbs. She got mouthy, she tried to spy on us too, called us names. Was reporting back to Charlie no doubt hoping she would gain his affections.

She is a naive and childish girl who needs to grow up. She is skinny and blonde, clearly a mudblood.

We had to show her, her place when she decided to try and curse us so that Charlie and Ronald would be able to enter through the library and do whatever their slow minds had come up with to "humiliate" us. Though it does seem she hasn't learned her lesson.

Here she is stood in front of us, she tried to snitch on us when she caught me and Draco playing around with Evan and his mudblood. That just won't do.

"Well my dear, it seems as though we have a bit of a problem, doesn't it? It appears that you was failed in your education before you came to Hogwarts, education on survival. It's all very basic, no matter I am here now and I will be more than happy to teach you a few lessons,"

He fear is shining in her watery brown eyes. I feel disgust brewing in me and I can see the boys feel the same way.

"So here are the very basic very memorable Rules. Number 1, Know the first rule of survival, keep your mouth shut,"

I tauntingly grab a piece of her honey blonde locks and twist it round my fingers.

A smirk rests upon my lip and Crabbe and Goyle stand guard of the door while Draco, I, Theo and Blaise stand in the room looking at the Mudblood in front of us.

"Now I have always seen, from experience that students always fair better with a bit of a demonstration or a bit of an overlook on what it is exactly that happens and how you will and won't benefit from these lessons, do you agree that you need a demonstration?" I say a smile replacing the smirk though this smile may be worse.

The malice I know shines so brightly in my eyes is identical to that of the addictive killing curse green and my whole body posture changing in itself.

She rapidly shakes her head back and forth. I take a step back and glance a look at Theo, I nod gently.

"How insulting, are you disagreeing? Are you saying he is wrong? That you are better than him? That you know more than him? Is that it girl? You a filthy mudblood so high and superior in a world you don't belong in just because you have opened a few spell books and met the chosen one?" The chosen one is said with extra malice.

Theo's voice remains calm and light through the whole thing and he slowly circles the girl who now is shaking and pale. How pathetic.

Theo raises an eyebrow to the pathetic stuttering girl who I trying her damned hardest to look for an exit. Too bad.

"N-no, I am not. P-please let me go," Draco looks at her in disgust and I can already tell what he's thinking. What a disgrace to the names of witches and wizards. How low our race has fallen.

"Well then, good. That means you agree that a demonstration would be best, yes? You agree that it is what you need? After all you need the lessons of survival and you are so far behind it's pitiful," she nods now completely scared and scarred.

Fear is respect and fear is necessary. She won't mess with us again. I walk back up to her shaking form and stand close enough to feel her breathe.

"Rule member 2, recognise those superior to you and respect them. Don't disobey and don't think yourself worthy to be in their presence. You are the inferior intruder in our world never let yourself be fooled into thinking otherwise,"

I run my hand from her head to her jaw, her neck, her shoulder, her arm, crack. The brutal snap of a bone cracking out of place is heard from within the room and her sweet delicate screams of pain and desperate pleas lighten my day and I give her a sweet pleased smile. I cup her face and tug her hair back to look up at my face.

"You understand now? Yes? Good girls don't talk, and bad girls need to be punished so they can learn their place," I softly say though it cuts through the room she nods her head fat tears still pouting down her face. I squeeze her arm one last time causing her to yelp before I let her leave.

"Rule number three dear Angelina, accept any punishment issued for your crimes. Anything you do is a crime, you shouldn't be here, you don't belong here but by mercy we have tolerated your existence and tolerated you being here tainting our world with yours. But never forget your place again,"

"Not a word, remember. There had better not be a next time. If there is it will be much much worse than a simple broken arm, I assure you that if you go against me again not even Madam Pompfrey can help you, understood?" She nods and I give the all clear to let her through.

Her arm will be healed in a few days with the help of potions but the internal wounds should suffice.

I laugh to myself and signal for the guys to follow me and follow me they do.

"Welcome ladies and gents, witches and wizards to what we've all been waiting for, the first game of the year, Slytherin vs Gryffindor, or as we know it Potter vs Potter, who will win well that too be determined."

(I couldn't be bothered to re-write the quidditch scene so I just copied the book with the obvious changes)

After a lively pep talk from flint we finally head to the entrance to the pitch and I take a deep breathe knowing the stakes are high.

Everyone is here and I mean everyone, they're all excited to see the famous Charlie potter play for the first time.

Gosh I feel like throwing up when I think of how sickly their affection for the over-spoiled boy is.

"Mount your brooms, please." Madam hooch shouts to the two opposing teams and we do as instructed.

I elegantly sit on my  Nimbus Two Thousand perfectly matching with Charlie no doubt one of his many fan gifts.

Madam Hooch gave a loud blast on her silver whistle. Fifteen brooms rose up, high, high into the air.

And then we start.

"And the Quaffle is taken immediately by Angelina Johnson of Gryffindor – what an excellent Chaser that girl is, and rather attractive, too"

"JORDAN!" God what a wet wipe.

"Sorry, Professor."

The Weasley twins' friend, Lee Jordan, was doing the commentary for the match, closely watched by Professor McGonagall.

"And she's really belting along up there, a neat pass to Alicia Spinnet, a good find of Oliver Wood's, last year only a reserve – back to Johnson and – no, Slytherin have taken the Quaffle, Slytherin captain Marcus Flint gains the Quaffle and off he goes, Flint flying like an eagle up there, he's going to sc- no, stopped by an excellent move by Gryffindor Keeper Wood and Gryffindor take the Quaffle, that's Chaser Katie Bell of Gryffindor there, nice dive around Flint, off up the field and, OUCH, that must have hurt, hit in the back of the head by a Bludger.

Quaffle taken by Slytherin, that's Adrian Pucey speeding off towards the goalposts, but he's blocked by a second Bludger sent his way by Fred or George Weasley, can't tell which. Nice play by the Gryffindor Beater, anyway.

"Johnson back in possession of the Quaffle, a clear field ahead and off she goes, she's really flying, dodges a speeding Bludger, the goalposts are ahead come on, now, Angelina, Keeper Bletchley dives, misses, GRYFFINDOR SCORE!"

Gryffindor cheers filled the cold air, with howls and moans from the Slytherins.

"Slytherin in possession," Lee Jordan was saying.

"Chaser Pucey ducks two Bludgers, two Weasleys and Chaser Bell and speeds towards the wait a moment was that the Snitch?" A murmur ran through the crowd as Adrian dropped the Quaffle, too busy looking over his shoulder at the flash of gold that had passed his left ear.

I saw it though.

As I'm diving towards it my brother catches up with me and we are now neck to neck I'm faster than him and so I put some extra speed into my game not yet being at full capacity.

Bang

I look over my shoulder and see flint shoving my brother purposely blocking his attempt.

"Foul," is what the roaring stadium scream of rage from the Gryffindors.

Madam Hooch speaks angrily to Flint for a few moments no doubt warning him and then ordered a free shot at the goalposts for Gryffindor.

But in all the confusion, of course, the Golden Snitch had disappeared from sight again great.

"So, after that obvious and disgusting bit of cheating-"

"Jordan," growled Professor McGonagall in warning and if it wasn't such an insieme game I'd of laughed at it. How immature, so we are trying to kill their team to win, so what? We win by any means.

"Sorry professor I meant after that open and revolting foul-"

"Jordan, I'm warning you"

"All right, all right. Flint nearly kills the Gryffindor Seeker, which could happen to anyone, I'm sure, so a penalty to Gryffindor, taken by Spinnet, who puts it away, no trouble, and we continue play, Gryffindor still in possession."

"Slytherin in possession, Flint with the Quaffle, passes Spinnet, passes Bell, hit hard in the face by a Bludger, hope it broke his nose- only joking, Professor, Slytherin score. Oh no ..." The Slytherins were cheering. No one seemed to have noticed that Marcus' broom was behaving strangely no one other than me and I smirk as I look at quirrel immediately knowing what he's doing.

It was carrying him slowly higher, away from the game, jerking and twitching as it went.

After a few long drawn out moments of worry and panic from the Gryffindors it's too late I already spotted the snitch and race towards it, by the time Charlie is back to normal and racing towards it my fingers are already grazing it.

And yes I caught it. I sigh in relief and laugh knowing how pissed this will make many people.

"What no, Slytherins seeker has caught the snitch winning 150 points meaning that Slytherin win." The  fans of Slytherin scream out in joy and I smirk as my team come over and pat me in the back and congratulate me. Also thanking me because of the happy mood Flint will be in for the rest of the night and possibly the rest of the week.

"I call foul play did you see what happened to my sons broom it was probably those Slytherins they cursed him,"

Lily potter shouts from the stadium using Sonorous so we can all hear him.

"Miss potter unless you can prove who did it and that it was a team member there's nothing I can do, the rules state it, Slytherin wins,"

The whole teachers booth looks upset other than Snape and Quirell.

I smirk and wink before turning away and celebrating my win with my teammates and Friends.

"Hadrian Potter, my office if you please," his distasteful voice echoes through the whole stadium. What a fucking attention seeker.

I nod to the guys and tell them I'll meet up with them later and walk through the crowd and up to the dreadful headmasters office.

"Sherbet lemon," his voice says behind me and slowly the gargoyle turns revealing his office to the worlds eye.

We step in after a few moments and to my surprise, though I don't show it, lily, James, Charlie and Professor Mcgonagall are waiting for us.

Here we go I think silently rolling my emerald eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 25.9K 89
Tom, as much as he hates to admit it, wants to fit in the wizarding world. Make a name. Probably kill Dumbledore. (And wants a family *it's a secret*...
1M 31.4K 50
Harry Potter. The Boy-Who-Lived, Hero of the Wizarding World, Master of Death. He was loyal to his friends. He would even sacrifice his life to save...
3.4K 266 39
ON HIATUS They both had a clear view about what they had to do with their lives. Harry knew that he'd have to live with the choices he had made. The...
988K 34.8K 59
"What the hell, Riddle?!"-S.L.P "Love is a useless emotion. It makes you weak. But I don't mind feeling that fucking emotion if it's you."- T.M.R ...