Yours

By mysteriouscute_lady

This is a one-shot story of ZeeNunew. Zee wants to take their relationship to the next level after their seri... More

One Shot

1.2K 64 1
By mysteriouscute_lady

Right after the series Nunew distanced himself from Zee he knew all along those sweet moments were just for the show it wasn't really real. And distancing himself from Zee would save him from heartbreak.

Zee on the other finally felt free after the series he can freely express his adoration to Nu now he doesn't have to restrict himself by the way he would treat Nu since he doesn't want it to be called fan service. So now that their series is finally done he would love to freely show his feelings to Nu but the other person was the opposite. Right after their series, he became distant which made Zee confused and hurt at the same time. Nu doesn't react to him like before, he's not as attentive and observant as before, he became so aloof and distant to Zee that it feels like he was avoiding him which made zee wonder what did he do wrong for Nu to act like that. He had the chance to confront Nu after one of their events.

"Nu let's talk"

"About what hia?"

"Did I do something wrong? Why are you being so distant?"

"No hia you didn't do anything wrong"

"Then why are you acting like this? Why are you treating me this way?"

"It's for the better hia"

"Better? What do you mean? Please enlighten me."

He sighed deeply like he was so fed up.

"Fine, I'll explain it to you. I know very well that all we have done in the past were all fanservice."

He is hurt by the younger person's word so he never really thought of it as a sincere act it was just working for him after all.

"So I gave you the favor to distance myself from you immediately I don't want to burden you with my clinginess aren't you happy with that? I won't give you a hard time getting rid of me."

"Do I look happy about it? What made you think that I would get rid of you after the series?"

"Well, that is what everyone around us says, for you, it is just a one-time thing that after the series it would be the end of us too."

"Huh?! "he reacted in disbelief.

 "So you trusted them more than me?" he can't believe what he's hearing from the younger person. 

"Your words are very hurtful Nu. I can't believe this while I am thinking of developing our relationship after the series here you thinking of cutting ties with me. That alone answers that you didn't really develop any feelings for me during our series. Wow, Nu how professional of you. All those moments of us together must've meant nothing to you. Fuck this hurts so bad."

Zee feels like his heart would explode from all the emotions he's feeling right now. He's disappointed, hurt, sad, and angry all at the same time.

"I'll tell you this so I can start moving on already because it seems like my feelings will never be reciprocated it was one-sided after all. I like you, no I love you. It started from a simple attraction but then you are so good at acting that you made me fall for you." He said with sarcasm. "Sorry for not being professional enough to separate work from reality you can forget what I confessed goodbye."

With that Zee left Nunew. All Nunew could do is to stare at the back of the man who was walking away from him. "This is the result of my decisions. It's ok Nu it's for the better," he comforted himself.

Days have passed ever since the confrontation between them happened. And it has been awkward for them and the people around them. It was ok when they are at an event but things are worse when there are no fans around them. 

Their co-workers knew that something is definitely wrong between the two because they are so quiet and distant from each other. which is very unusual for the people around them because these two are inseparable, you won't see one of them without the other they always stick together smiling sweetly at each other but now they won't even look at each other's eyes.

Max couldn't take it anymore so he confronted the two.

"Hey, what happened between you two what's with the awkwardness?"

Nu immediately look at Max and denied that there was something wrong with them he said that they are just tired of working all day, all that explaining while smiling at Max

It made Zee feel irritated. Huh? so with other people, you can smile and look at their eyes way to go Nu. He stood from his chair and immediately walk away from that place he can't take it.

What the hell just happened between us Nu this is not what I am anticipating after our series, you did not even give me the chance to decide for us.

Nu, on the other hand, is as broke and sad as Zee, he just wants to save himself from heartache but didn't know that it hurts more this way, now he can't take back what he has said to Zee he is regretting it now but don't know how to fix their situation.

After their work Nu did not have the chance to see Zee again, the staff said that he was in a hurry to get off from work earlier, which made Nu sad. 

This is all because of me I am sorry hia for being selfish

Nu get back home and the whole house was dark he remembered that his family will be away for three days since they are visiting relatives from her mother's hometown he was not able to join them because of work so he was left here in their place alone. 

He washed up preparing to sleep not caring if he didn't have dinner yet since he doesn't have an appetite. He was about to go to sleep when the doorbell in his house rang noisily. Did they decide to go home earlier than planned? It must not be them they have keys to our house so there is no need to ring the doorbell or maybe they forget to bring the keys.

Nu lazily got up to see who keeps ringing the bell.

When he got outside what he saw shocked him. It was Zee and he looks wasted as hell.

Why is he here at this hour? and he's drunk driving?

He quickly ran to the gate to open it for Zee

"Hia what are you doing here?"

"Nu, it's you. My Nu," he said while smiling drunkenly. Nu's heart reacted when he heard how Zee called his name it screams possessiveness. Damn this heart.  Hia is obviously not in his right mind right now.

"Yeah, it's me what are you doing here at this hour? and Why did you drink too much?"

"Nu, I missed you so much. Even if we are together I miss you so much. It feels like you are so far away from me. Don't go Nu." Zee looks very vulnerable at this point.

"Hia..."

Nu's eyes are teary at this point because he could feel the pain and sadness in Zee's voice which was caused by him.

He missed him too so much but he is afraid what he feels for Zee is something very unfamiliar to him which made it more frightening for him.

"Hia comes inside you cannot drive back to this state."

Zee obeyed him and followed him but it was difficult for him to walk straight that's why Nu assisted him. When they get inside the house Nu makes Zee sit on the couch but gets pulled by Zee to sit with him causing him to land on his lap with Zee hugging him tightly from the back.

"Nu, it hurts. It hurt so much. How can you smile like that? Why do you smile at everyone and pretend to never know about my existence?" Zee's voice was cracking while he said that.

"Nu can't you give me a chance? I love you so much Nu that it hurts. I can't take the situation we are in now. I want you by my side, I want to hug you, I want to laugh with you, I want to kiss you."

Zee at this point was shedding tears he was so hurt inside he doesn't want their relationship to end this way. He wants to be with Nunew so bad that he could beg Nunew just to be with him.

Nu is also emotional right now he breaks away from the back hug Zee was giving him and then stood up to face Zee he saw the painful expression in Zee's eyes.

Just what did he do to this man? Zee is a very proud man, he looks like he would never beg someone for something cause it looks the opposite, others would beg him just to get him.

He couldn't take it any longer he wants Zee to smile he doesn't like to see sadness and tears in his eyes. He doesn't want this version of Zee in front of him.

So he quickly hugged Zee tightly causing them to fall on the couch, but they didn't care all they care about is being in each other arms. Both of them are crying. They hug each other so tight like any minute someone will take them away from each other. Zee was whispering to him I love you's and Nu responded by hugging him tightly.

They were in that position until they fell asleep while hugging on the couch, maybe because both of them were emotionally and physically tired. Gladly the couch was big enough to accommodate the two of them.

Morning came Zee woke up with a headache caused by a hangover plus he couldn't feel his arms he felt that something heavy was on his arms. He quickly looks at it fearing that he may have done something wrong last night but was relieved and shocked when he saw Nu laying on his side using his arms as his pillow he looks so cute. Zee tried to recall what happened last night and thankfully he remembered everything Nu was crying about last night before hugging him does that mean something, he didn't say anything last night just hugging. Zee's memories about last night made him question, are they ok now?

Slowly Nu's eyes open and look intently at Zee's face.

"Hia good morning, does your head hurt?"

Zee was lost in words and could only nod as a response

Nu quickly got up and goes to the kitchen all Zee could do is to follow Nu with his eyes. Minutes later while Zee was fixing himself Nu got out of the kitchen with a tray with him.

"Hia eat some congee and drink this medicine it would make you feel better. Nu was glad that his mom made him a congee for him to eat before leaving yesterday." Is his Nu finally back, the caring and sweet Nu?

"Nu, I am sorry for barging at that hour last night I was not in my right mind your parents must be ma - " Nu cut his words.

"It's ok hia let's talk later, for now, eat first then take the medicine I'll be in my room to take a bath." Zee nodded and obeyed Nu obediently.

After Nu finished taking shower he walked down and saw Zee sitting on the couch looking so lost. He told him to take a shower in his room to freshen up, Zee has clothes in this house because he has slept over a few times before.

Zee absentmindedly follows Nu. he's confused by Nunew's action toward him. He took a quick shower and then came down to where Nu was waiting. Zee sat on a couch in front of Nu he did not dare seat beside Nu he was embarrassed by what he did last night.

"Nu, I am sorry again for what I did last, I must have disturbed your parents and you. I am so embarrassed by what I did I promise this would not happen again..." Zee said that without looking at Nu

"Hia look at me"

It took a couple of seconds before Zee lifted his gaze to Nu.

"Don't worry about what happened last night you did not disturb my parents I was alone last night."

Oh, that's a relief it would be so embarrassing if Nu's parents witness his drunk state.

"But I have something to say Hia"

Zee was nervous he was afraid to hear another hurtful word from Nunew.

"Hia I am sorry."

He was shocked what the hell why is he saying sorry?

"Why are you saying sorry?"

Nu's eyes became teary 

"I am sorry for being selfish hia, I am sorry for hurting you."

Zee's face softened from what he heard from Nu.

"Oh, Nu."  Nu's tears are now cascading on his cute face which made Zee stand up and go to Nu to comfort him. If there's something that Zee doesn't want to see on Nu's face that is sadness and tears. It hurts him to see him crying.

"I am sorry hia I was selfish I only think of my feelings. The truth is I like you very much hia but I was afraid it was my first time feeling this way, I was overwhelmed with what I felt that I forgot yours. Can I take back what I said back then hia? please I'll be good"

"Nu you don't have to beg I am willing to forget about all those I like you too much to discard you. But please trust in me more hmm. Trust what I feel for you, don't distance yourself from me again it hurts so bad Nu. Promise me this Nu."

"I promise hia" 

After the heartfelt confession and clearing of the misunderstanding between them, the two of them kept hugging until their heart's content. After that they pulled away from each other Zee wiped the tears on his face, he can't help but look into Nu's eyes and then lips the lips that he had been wanting to kiss

"Nu, can I kiss you?"

He looked straight into Nu's eyes asking for consent, he respect him so much that he won't do anything to him without his consent.

Nu smiled sweetly at him

"Yes, kiss me hia."

He smiled at Nu too and held his face tenderly before closing the gap between them. He kissed him softly like Nu was a very fragile thing that he was afraid he will break. Nu kissed him back but Nu's kiss is more of a wanting but passionate kiss which made him smile in between their kisses Nu is really impatient so he gives him the same ferocity making them both feel happy and satisfied. When they ran out of breath they pull their lips away from each other to breathe but they kept their foreheads leaning against each other, not wanting to distance their selves from each other.

"Be mine Nu" Zee asked in a really hopeful manner.

"Yes hia, I am yours ."

Author's note

I've never written a one-shot story before. I just had this idea for a scenario, and I had to write a story about it. Please excuse any errors in my story as I do not have much expertise in writing them. I had never expressed any interest in writing stories until ZeeNunew inspired me to. Those two give me so many ideas that I had to put them down in writing or else I'll go mad. Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy these fellow zonzons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 10K 34
~ COMPLETE AND NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON ~ In the Five Kingdoms of Saol Eile, magic is the only currency and those who have the most cast long shadows...
317K 12.3K 130
Y/N L/N, renowned genius and pride of his own Prefecture in Japan, was transported to Re:Zero after an unfortunate incident. Upon arrival, although t...
23.7K 1.4K 7
Chanyeol flies back to Seoul for his best friend's wedding and meets Byun Baekhyun, Kim Jongin's insufferable best man. ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ Written for Baecon...
123K 1.4K 26
Various TBHK one shots! They will be Character x Reader unless specified otherwise. [COMPLETED] art is not my own!! i cannot draw!! credit to the res...