๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...

By EIGHTYBABES

Every summer is always a memorable one, it's full of sun, parties, friends, happiness. Well for everyone but... More

๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น

๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ

4.3K 37 16
By EIGHTYBABES

𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘺

I felt his hands run through my hair and his eyes staring at me. Even if my eyes were closed I could tell he was staring. It was when I started to move to my side when I realized I was completely butt naked. I practically grabbed the whole blanket and covered myself and looked at Brandon. Who was sheepishly smiling while I was going completely red.

"Good morning to you" he laughed softly and continued staring at me with his light blue eyes, I think I'll always and forever say it but I'm a sucker for his blue eyes.

"Hi-I mean good morning" I can't believe I'm naked in bed with Brandon right now. My heart was beginning to pound loudly in my chest. I wonder if he can hear it pound. I didn't know what to say, what do I say? Thanks for giving me head last night it was absolutely amazing. I don't think so.

"Tiffany," he tilted his head knowing something was wrong. Even though nothing was wrong, I'm just in disbelief and I can't believe Brandon is in my bed almost naked. "What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong, I'm just on shock" his eyebrows furrowed and a small smirk began to grow on his lips as I began to ramble. "Okay not in shock, well yes in shock but you know I'm like stunned that I'm naked and in bed with you. You know....I never ever in a million years thought that this was ever going to ever happen
and wel-" he cut me off by placing his lips on mine and cupping my cheek. I definitely expected him to touch my waist or ass maybe even tits but he didn't. He touched my face.

Slowly breaking the kiss, he kissed my cheekbone and laid back down. "I like when you get nervous around me." He really wasn't like the other guys I've been with. They honestly would have made out with me again maybe even hook up again and they would leave. They would use me then throw me away.

I don't want Brandon to be the same. Him flirting with me just to get in my pants. It's happened to me before with other guys but I really hope this wasn't the case with Brandon.

But then again, Brandon asked for my permission. He made sure I was sure of myself and felt safe around him. He wasn't like the others.

         "Honey, are you okay?"

         "Yeah, well I just-" I paused trying to think if I should even say anything. "Never mind" I shook my head and laid back down.

         I felt him move, once I looked over at him he was hunching over looking straight at me, "tell me" I sighed to myself not knowing what to say to him.

        "I don't know-I just don't want to be lead on then heartbroken. Every time a guy comes into my life they use me and then pretend I'm not even there. I just don't want that to happen because you're one of the only guys I've ever actually opened up to and been truly vulnerable in front of and I just don't want to be used. And if I am then just get out." I began feeling my eyes began to water and my nose to sting.

        His eyebrows furrowed and he began shaking his head as his thumb softly grazed my cheek. "Tiffany, I'm not using you. I would never use you. I-" he paused and stared into my eyes. My stomach began to twist and my hands began to sweat. "I love you"

           I broke.

           Once I blinked tears ran down my cheek.

           He loves me.

          He really loves me.

         "I always will love you. I love everything about you. From each freckle on your nose to the tip of your toe. I don't know how else to show you how much I love you." I knew he was going to say a whole speech, there was no way he wasn't, he always does. So I kissed him, I still felt tears run down my cheek but they weren't sad tears, they were very much happy tears.

            Wrapping my arms around his neck, he pressed his forehead on mine. "I love you too" I said it. I said it out loud and it wasn't hard to say. I've never said those words to anyone, not in years at least maybe Leah and Mason but to a man that I go out with. Never. When I do I mean it, I really mean it with my heart and soul.

           He smiled kissing my lips softly again. He was going to go in for another kiss but he shot up out of bed and started mumbling to himself.

            "Brandon, whats going on?" He was just wearing his Spider-Man boxers that wrapped around his mid-thigh all the way to where his v-line was. The fabric was tight making me have a perfect view his covered ass.

           "I forgot about my family brunch, it started at twelve and it's twelve—- thirty." He looked at his phone and quickly called one of his parents.

           I laid there watching him panic as his waited for them to answer the phone. His fingers scratched his bare abs that looked oh so good.

             "I'm coming soon——no, dad I swear——-but," he went silent and concentrated on the call letting his father speak. "What?" He made eye contact with me, his eyes turned dark. I didn't know what to say or do.

              "What?" I whispered but he raised his finger signaling me to not talk as he listened intently to the call.

             "Okay, bye" the call ended and he continued staring at me now with guilt. He put his phone on my night stand and sat on the edge of the bed running his hands through his own soft brown hair.

           "Brandon are you going to tell me or have me sit here in mystery of why you kept staring at me while you talked to your dad?" I sat up feeling the blanket fall down my chest, causing the air to practically freeze my nipple to death. Quickly I covered my chest for the heat in my hands to transfer to my breast. I looked up at Brandon what was staring at me.

         "My dad wants to meet you because he knows that there clearly a girl in my life and that my mind is always else where. Do you want to go?" I felt a cold wave hit me, meet his family? I wasn't planning on doing that yet, and with the description Brandon gave me of them they don't seem very kind and I think they'll hate me, but I can't turn it down.

"Do you want me to go?" I asked him, he didn't really answer but he bent down accommodating for the massive height difference and cupped my face with both of his hands and pulled me toward him, well...towards his lips.

"I want you to go everywhere I go" letting go of my boobs I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips connected and bodies pressed against each other. A soft groan escaped his lips when my chest was against his and his hands ran down to my bare ass, grabbing a handful and squeezing me softly. "Come please" he mumbled, we both began looking for oxygen trying to breathe at a normal pace but god it was hard.

"I'll go anywhere you go" I whined feeling his hard covered cock press against my very very exposed sex. I want him and I want him bad. With my hands on his back, my fingers tips felt every part of his very toned back up to where the band of his boxers was.

              He didn't hesitate to get on the bed when I pulled him to where my original spot was. I continued kissing him, feeling our tongues smoothly intertwine with each other.  Resting my head against my pillow, he was on top of me running one of his hands on the side of my thigh as for me I was running my hands through his soft brown locks on his head.

                 "I love you so much" his voice was breathless and hot, it made my hunger for him increase.

                 "I love you more" I moaned softly on his lips feeling his hardness rub against my clit making me dig my nails into his back. I wanted to feel him, I couldn't stop the wetness in between my legs. God I could only imagine what he feels like, probably fucking godly. He groaned, I knew exactly why by the way he pressed harder against me.

             I felt his hand between my jaw and neck as he kissed and sucked on me. The only sound in my room was the music that never stopped playing last night and our hot breath. I wrapped my right leg around his thigh wanting more but I knew he wasn't going to do more—-not in this room at least.

               He stopped kissing me stopped moving, as he rested his head in the crook of my neck. His hands slowly ran up the sides of my body and I felt his hot breath on my neck. I ran my hands through his hair and down his back.

             "You okay?" I asked him, kissing his head. He sighed softly as I felt his cock continue to rub against me. I let out a shaky breath trying really hard to not rip those little Spider-Man shorts off him.

           "Each time I rub against you, it makes my want for you grow and it's making me loose my own patience over having to wait." If he only knew how crazy he's driving me by doing that.

          "If it makes you feel any better each time you rub against me I feel myself throbbing" he chuckled softly placing a kiss on my neck.

          His lips  now on my ear "I can feel how wet you are through my boxers" his voice was raspy sending shivers down my spine and butterflies fly down to my throbbing pussy. "I can feel can feel your pulse."  The way he spoke made my already turned on pussy, want him even more.

            "We have to get ready, your parents are waiting for us" quickly I pushed him off knowing that if we continued dirty talking there is a 100% chance that everyone will hear me screaming next.

          I walked over to my drawers feeling his eyes follow me. I bent down grabbing the clothes we threw on the floor and heard the bed springs squeak. Standing back up I turned around seeing Brandon right in front of me.

            His eyes looked greedy and desperate. I felt his two fingers in between my folds, I grabbed his arm tightly letting out a deep breath trying hard not make noise. Everyone is awake right now.

           "Next time you think of bending down in front of me, think about putting on some panties before I get too ahead of myself and start fucking you with my fingers" I couldn't speak, I was too busy looking into his blue eyes, whining. "Understand?"

           "Mmhmm" my nails continued digging into his skin and my legs were giving out. His fingers pumped me at the perfect pace as his thumb rubbed my clit.

           "Sweetheart what did I say about using your words?" I think he was going to draw blood with how hard I was grabbing his arm. I groaned loudly already starting to see the stars appear in my eyes.

           "Yes! Yes, yes, yes" I pressed my head on his chest and shut my eyes tightly. "Don't stop, please Don't—" My legs gave out, the only thing holding me up was Brandon with his arm around my waist. Each pump hitting all the right spots made me closer and closer to climax.

               I could scream but I couldn't. With my head still on his chest i let out fast hot deep breaths trying to breathe. Suddenly the air didn't wasn't letting my lungs function.

               "God Tiffany" he groaned softly, it was like a groaned whisper. His pace quickened, I was going to scream, I could hold it in. Quickly putting my hands on his jaw, I pulled him down to kiss me. Our lips collided messily, I couldn't even kiss him well without whining or moaning.

                 "Brandon" I moaned loudly throwing my head back feeling his lips on my neck. "It's happening" I squeezed my eyes shut, his fingers worked faster, the pleasure was overwhelming. My lips were close to his ear, each breath along with each sound was perfectly audible for him. It hit me like a moving truck when I reached my high, I bit down on my lip, containing the loud moan to escape my lips. I looked up at him feeling my cum drip down my leg.

             His fingers left me and went into his mouth sucking off any cum left on his fingers. He smirked and looked down at me, My body leaned on his for support, my breathing started slowly calming down the more I leaned onto him. I felt his hand run through my hair and a kiss my forehead.

            "I don't think I'll ever get over how good you taste honey." My cheeks warmed up following with a smile creeping up on my lips. 

            "Babe, this thing with your parents. Is it dinner cause we are kinda late if it's lunch" I let out a deep breath already exhausted.

           "Its an early dinner so around 4:30, they eat early. It's——-2:30 right now so that means we have to get ready now because you have to shower, I also have to shower because my parents are very clean and I have to make sure my beard isn't coming in and you got to do your make up and your hair and pick out your little outfit. Make sure it's like your going to England and there is a dress code. Um yeah that's it."

            "So simple" i mumbled sarcastically and heard him laugh softly.

          "You know I love you right honey" I looked up and pecked his lips.

           "Really?—i'm kidding, I love you too" I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him many pecks on his lips. He smiled on my lips and hugged me slightly picking me up as he did.

           I stepped into my room with the towel wrapped around me freshly out of the shower. I walked over to my drawers grabbing my panties. I took out everything that was giving England, rich, conservative out of my drawers and closet. I really didn't know what to wear.

          I was no doubt wearing loafers with white socks. The outfit was just concerning for me. It was Evernote worse that everything I owned was mini skirts and cropped shirts. I probably went through a gazillion outfits in forty minutes because I truly had no idea what to wear to my boyfriends rich families dinner.

               The last outfit I tried on before I gave up was a high waisted black mini skirt with a knitted cropped button up that was a little sleeveless Luckily the high waisted skirt was covering my stomach so it was good and I was wearing black spandex under my skirt. The only thing was that I wasn't up to my knee or even above my knee it was right above my mid-thigh.

                This was the only one that made sense.  I had to forget about the outfits before I threw everything away and began crying. Quickly noticing I had less then an hour to get my hair and face ready what's freaking me out. I sat down in my chair in front of my makeup desk beginning to do my hair with my blow drier. For make up it was a easy neutral look that I can accomplish quickly.

            Standing up and walking to my long mirror I looked good. Presentable. I ran over to my perfume and began spraying myself and grabbing my golden hoops along with a golden necklace and bracelets.

              "Whoa did an earthquake come into your room?" I heard Brandon walk in and close the door behind him.

          "Babe does this look good? I don't know I have nothing that long and rich so this is what I came up with and I don't know if it's okay? I feel like I look slutty. I don't want your parents to think I'm slutty it was literally the longest skirt I had and I don't know, is it okay?" I looked at him and saw how much of a prince he looked like compared to me. I gulped seeing his blue suit with his white button up hug his body perfectly and his hair was pushed back like a literal prince hair cut and his face looked extremely smooth.

            "This is perfect sweetheart" he smiled looking at me, I bit my lip nervously and looked down.

             "Really?" He walked over to me and wrapped his hands around my waist.

             "Really, you look like a spoiled little rich girl. You look beautiful honey" he kissed me and grinned softly. I couldn't help but laugh at the lipstick on his lips.

              "I love you" I giggled wiping his lips with my thumb.

             "I love you too, come on we have to get going before my dad actually losses his shit" I nodded agreeing with him and grabbed my small black purse to put my phone.

I honestly hope my parents are in the living room or not home at all so that I can leave with Brandon quickly and easily with no problem.

              Right was we reached the last step Brandon went straight to the door very casually like he did this everyday. Well he probably did. I turned my head noticing that the light of the tv was peaking out in the hallway. Swiftly I followed Brandon out the door and closed it.

              He held out his hand for me to grab and pulled me toward him. I completely ignored and forgot that we were outside. He smiled kissing me passionately.

                "Ready?" My heart was beating rapidly, I was going to meet his parents. "They'll love you" he kissed my forehead beginning to walk toward his house. I know he could tell I was nervous. My hands were sweating and I wasn't talking, if I did talk I would start rambling and not shut up.

               Already walking on his property the thoughts of Leah and I sneaking came into my thoughts. I couldn't ever tell him about that, maybe one day we will laugh about it but I'm not telling him right now.

              Each step we took the closer I saw the big two front doors. I squeezed his hand looking up at him.

              "Brandon are you sure I look good? I mean you are literally wearing an expensive suit and I'm wearing literal goodwill clothing." He put his hand on my cheeks staring right into my eyes, practically looking into my soul.

            "Tiffany, you look perfect. If you want we can go get you some expensive clothes for you, but you really do look perfect. To me you are everything I've ever wanted. With and without clothes" his lips pressed against mine reassuring all of my second thoughts. "I love you"

             "I love you too." I grinned softly, the nerves wore off and my heart was now beating because of him. He rang the door bell and gave me a wink. A short amount of time passed by before the door opened.

"Good evening Mr. Hunter." This lady in a maid outfit said answering the door. She seemed petite and anxious. "You're father and mother are in the living room, along with your sister." Brandon gave her a nod and held my hand leading me into the house.

He began talking to the maid but I couldn't hear anything. I was too busy staring at the beautiful architecture in the house. The painting on the ceiling the massive chandeliers full of what looked like diamonds hanging down shining dimly. The tiles on the ground were cream with a large staircase going up to the second floor. I couldn't take my eyes off anything. I felt as if I was in a museum, I was astonished, I can only imagine what the rest of the house looks like.

"Come on honey, this is only the entrance" Brandon chuckled softly and kissed my knuckles as he held my hand to his chest. Each step I took made me see someone different each time I looked at the walls.

He was filthy rich and it was starting to scare me a bit. Gold in frames along with marvel stone for the small statues and floor. I began hearing the piano play some sort of very old song the closer we got to the living room. There is no way someone can have this much money.

We walked through the massive wooden doors that were wide open revealing the beautiful living room. The couches were dark red and had had an old timer style to it. The whole house and furniture did. Beautiful wall paper with a golden flower and vine pattern tan along the walls. When I turned my head to my right I saw Brandon's little sister playing the piano. Her back was facing me so I didn't see her face but she wore a pink dress with a ribbon that tied in her hair.

"I'm speechless" I whispered to Brandon. I felt him press his lips on my temple and crouch down to my ear.

"I'm glad you like it." He smiled continuing to hold my hand. I stared at his sister watching her play gracefully. I could probably stay here for hours just listening to her play.

"What is she playing?" I whispered not wanting to disturb her playing.

"It's Valse Sentimentale No.2, sure is beautiful—-also why are we whispering?" He asked looking down at me confused. I shrugged not knowing what to say.

"You're house is like a museum I feel like it's the right thing to do." He chuckled softly and began leading me closer to the piano.

"I want you to meet her." I felt my heart beat quicken. What if she doesn't like me? What if she thinks I'm strange? Has she ever met any one Brandon's girlfriends?

"Ellie" he bent down needing to accommodate for the height difference. I felt him let go of my hand and saw her turn around quickly and hug Brandon.

              "You're back!" She squealed, he hugged her equally as tight if not tighter. Something about seeing this side of Brandon made me love him even more.

             "I want you to meet someone Ellie." He looked at me and grinned softly. "She's very special to me, and I think you'll like her" Breaking the hug she turned around. I guess the beautiful genes run in the family.

               Ellie had big light blue eyes mixed green and freckles scattered all over her face, many more then me. Her long dark brown hair was perfectly wavy, she was beautiful. She didn't seem older then fifteen she was definitely younger then Brandon. Probably 3 inches shorter then me.

             "Hi I'm Tiffany" I grinned softly, the girl stared at me studying me. Brandon told me that she was mentally challenged so I have to make her feel comfortable with me.

            "I'm Eleanor, but Brandon calls me Ellie." A small grin creeped up on her rosy red lips.  She looked down at her hand and put it out for me to shake. She took in a deep breath and continued staring at her hand, I didn't hesitate to shake her hand. Her skin was soft and pure, she looked and seemed like a little angel.

             "Nice to meet you Ellie, you are very sweet" she let go and continued staring at me. I looked at Brandon not knowing what to do next. He shrugged not giving me any hints on what to say or do next either.

             "I've never seen someone so beautiful, right Brandon? She looks like the damsels in the romance stories." I didn't know if I could hug her but I would if I could.

            "She's definitely like the damsels in your stories," I couldn't help it I smiled and felt my whole face begin to heat up.

             "Thank you, but please,  you look like a stunning princess " she smiled and looked up at Brandon.

            "I like her" Ellie smiled showing off her straight white teeth. "Mom and dad are in the office." She looked at Brandon. He nodded and kissed her head.

            "Thank you Ellie, I'll see you at dinner"she didn't nod she just down on the piano chair again, like if nothing happened. She played the piano like she never even stopped in the first place.  I felt Brandon put his hand and mine and pull me towards the office.

           "I told you, that she'll like you" he reassured me as we approached two large dark wooden doors. I noticed how Brandon took in a deep breath before knocking. That made me more nervous. I squeezed his hand softly, he did it in return.

The door opened reviling an man, he had dark hair that was comer back and light blue eyes just like Brandon, but his held anger, darkness and Brandon doesn't have those only when he's mad. The man had a black suit that looked expensive and crisp. I stared at his facial structure, him and Brandon looked so similar but Brandon had a softer, kinder completion. The man had darker, stern completion. He wasn't taller then Brandon, probably shorter by an inch or two, I couldn't tell perfectly but the man was intimidating.

"Son, you're here early" Brandon's dad put his hands behind his back and lifted his chin slightly staring at Brandon like if he was some sort of soldier.

"I didn't want to disappoint you," Brandon continued looking into his fathers eyes like if it was some sort of eye contest to see who blinks first.

"Go to the dining room, take Eleanor with you. I have to finish an important conversation with your mother" the next thing we knew the door shut in our faces. His father didn't even look at me once, I was invisible.

Brandon let out a small sigh and pulled me toward his sister. I could tell he was already over this. He wanted the whole night to end.

"Ellie, we are going to eat dinner." I looked over at the young girl seeing how she stopped and walked by herself to the dining room, expressionless, like of someone was controlling her,

"Tiffany, I love you. Don't take anything that my father tells you as the truth." How do I even respond to that? I can't thats how. When we got to the dining room the same wall paper patterns were here but instead of couches a massive long dark wooden table was placed in the center with a dangling chandelier lighting up the room. Food was set up for what looked like a large group of people but it was just for five people. The food was steaming and smelled delicious.

Right as Brandon was going to pull the red cushioned chair for me to sit, his father and mother walked into the dining room. I forgot what his mother looked like but she was the spitting image if Eleanor, she looked so kind and welcoming. It didn't make sense why she was with that man.

Brandon grinned softly as he hugged his mom and kissed her cheek. "Hi mom" she smiled back, I could tell she is the one that showed Brandon all the love and affection.

"Hi honey" her voice was soft and sweet just like honey. I guess Brandon got his lingo from her too. "Its nice to have you home"

"Son are you going to introduce us or continue being very disrespectful." Brandon's jaw clenched as his hand reached back for mine.

"Mom, dad, this is my girlfriend." Brandon stared at me with such love it made my heart beat faster and my body run hot. "Tiffany Miller"

             "Mason's sister" His mother smiled softly, her short dark black hair was in soft curls and her lips were red making her  blue green eyes bright, joyous. "Honey you know Mason, he lives in front of us, Brandon's best friend" she turned to look at her husband who stared at me, he studied me trying to see if he approves. I gulped and squeezed Brandon's hand. My hands were beginning to sweat and Brandon knew i was getting very nervous, he knows me nervous is always a mess. God im going to ruin this whole dinner. They're going to hate me.

            "Nice to meet you Mr. Hunter and its good to see you again Mrs. Hunter" luckily my voice wasn't shaky and I wasn't stuttering.

            "Same to you. Lets eat food is getting cold." Mr. Hunter walked his wife to the side of the table where Ellie was, as for Brandon when he turned around to face me, I looked up at him, giving him the panic eyes.

             "Everything's going to be okay. Just relax." Yeah like its so easy, but once I felt him kiss my forehead, my body relaxed along with my brain. 

              He pulled the chair out for me, signaling me to sit down. I obeyed and felt him push the chair into the table. I looked down at the empty plate and tried hard not to panic. His soft reassuring voice played in my head, Everything's going to be okay. Just relax.

              "Lets say grace" his mother began to pray and I couldn't even focus on that. I wanted to run into the bathroom and hide. "Amen, lets eat"

             Everyone passed each other food properly and barely even talked until everyone finished filling their plate. I looked down at the plate wondering g which fork out of the 3 to grab, I grabbed a random one and stuffed some mashed potatoes in my mouth. Sadly right as I did his mom asked me a question.

              "So Tiffany, how are you? I never expected Brandon and you to be a couple. You know I remember when you were both kids, Brandon was very...what's the word." She looked up trying to think, I looked at Brandon knowing exactly what shes thinking.

           "Irritating-to me at least" I muttered to myself, my eyes widened realizing what I just said about their son. I can't even take it back, everyone heard me say that.

"Not exactly, because it was honestly more bullying one another" she giggled softly knowing how he affected me when I was little.

"You know I said sorry about all of that" Brandon spoke up knowing that his parents would start to continue the conversation of how Brandon and I didn't get along. It really is crazy that we are together.

"Good, you've matured...not enough" his father muttered softly, I looked at Brandon who closed his eyes and took a bite of his asparagus. I noticed that Mrs. Hunter looked at her husband then back at Brandon and sighed.

"You know we never usually get meet any of Brandon's girlfriends, so this is truly such a pleasant surprise. Especially with you, you've grown so beautifully." His mom smiled at me and looked at Brandon.

"Clearly his standards are low" Mr. Hunter took a sip of what looked like pure  bourbon. I felt my nerves begin to heighten again. I can't be that bad right? I mean I am totally different from Brandon but I like to think that our difference makes us a better couple.

"He means that we didn't expect him to be with you. You know because you guys constantly never got along."  I saw his mom stare at Mr. hunter I couldn't tell what she was trying to say but I could tell she was saying it with her eyes.

             The table went quiet. I felt my nerves lessen and my insecurities heighten. What we're their expectations clearly I don't meet them. I felt Brandon move his chair closer to mine being that there was a gap in between us two. I felt his hand on my thigh making my eyes quickly look at him.

             He grinned softly then continued eating. I know he was trying to reassure me but it's hard because his father totally told me that I wasn't what they expect him to be with.

                 "So Tiffany, do you work?" His father stared at me waiting for my response. I crumbled.

                "No I don't, but I'm in school. College actually" his mothers eyes widened in interest. His father, rolled his eyes. I want to go home.

               "Really? What are you majoring in?" Mrs. Hunter grinned softly, it add me feel better that she was at least trying to be interested. I noticed Ellie who eat peacefully looking down at her plate, she wouldn't really look up just eat.

              "Well I love to write so I'm majoring in creative writing, I'm also good at journalism so I'm taking that as one of my classes but I want to learn other methods of writing." I heard Mr. Hunter scoff and chuckle softly. Great now writing is extremely shitty for this man. Now I desperately want to go home.

               "That is great honey, I'm glad you found a passion in literature. I my self love reading and when I was younger I loved the art of journalism, but I was told I wasn't very good so I dropped and did something else that I actually found in my favor and loved." She writes well wrote.

             "You didn't tell me you liked writing" Brandon smiled at the new information he got. I guess he didn't know either.

              "I did that in school, but once I graduated, my mother put me in many modeling things and I actually loved it and stuck to it. It was much easier then writing. I don't know fashion is just very bizarre it could be anything and nothing at the same time." The way Mrs. Hunter spoke made you feel like you wanted to learn even more of her life. She spoke softly and with carisma, she makes sure she has everyone's attention and then she asks you to make sure that you are involved in the conversation. Just like Brandon does. I could see how Brandon looked at her wanting to hear more about her past. He was invested. I mean I was too.

           "You know writing is a hard career. You could either make it if fail." Mr. Hunter but into his streak, staring me as if I was the lowest of the lowest. I could tell he didn't want me here. I could practically sob right now. I definitely didn't belong at the table, in the house.

           The rest of the night was a series of small talk to get to know me and Mr. Hunter saying something rude back or staring at me like if I was trash. It didn't help that when they asked me about my past relationship he started to claim that due to the past failed relationships how do I know this one will last. Brandon wasn't happy, I mean after that the table went quiet and no words we spoken until everyone finished.

             Right now, Brandon told me to sit down in the living he had to quickly speak to his father in the office. His mother went into the office shortly after. I could tell they were going to talk about me. Once the door closed, I noticed that the slightest sliver of space was shown. At first I couldn't hear anything so I just sat there feeling myself start to feel my eyes water as I thought about the dinner.

             "You know, I don't really go outside and meet new people." Ellie sat next to me and looked at me. My elbows were on my knees with my hands holding my chin. I turned to look at her wondering why she doesn't go out, I mean Brandon told me but I want to hear it from her.

             "Why?"

              "My father doesn't want me to be like Brandon. Wild, free, talking back, going out all the time, barely coming home. I mean I go outside, I'm not weird." She laughed softly, "but I just don't really go outside. Brandon doesn't bring girls into the house let alone anyone. I met Mason once, he's so funny. Very attractive as well but the way he talked was so different he was so carefree and had a bit of an accent. It thought it was bizarre. It's like you when you talk to me it's so cool. Brandon tells me one day I will leave the house somehow and that I'll love it. I always see the world in pictures and movies. I want to really see it. What's it like to go to school?" Horrible.

              "Well, I didn't have a good experience but I know that's when you make the best and worst memories. You should try to convince your parents." She nodded understanding. She stood up and smiled as she stood  in front of me.

           "We didn't really talk much I think you're really cool. Goodnight" she left down the hall to the stairs. I'm glad someone isn't he family likes me other then Brandon.

               I continued siting there anxiously in silence until I heard what I wish I never got to hear.

           "I said you can't be with her! She's not going to be part of this family nor will she ever! I don't care if you agree or not but she isn't worth your time! What does she have? Nothing! She doesn't work, she's not wealthy, she doesn't have many manners if we are being honest, do you want me to go on son?!" I hugged my self feeling warm droplets of tears roll down my cheeks.

          "No I'm not letting her go! She's my girlfriend! I love her!"

           "What do you know about love?! Nothing that's what! I don't want to see you with that white trash!"

              "Don't call her that!" I heard a loud slam, making me jump. "I love her! I fucking love her! Don't call he that!"

             "You've always been such a disappointment, she's a tramp son. She's not worth this, you can find someone better. Someone who knows what this life is. She isn't worthy."

              "You don't know her. You don't see what I see." I heard the pain in his voice,  I felt my heart completely shatter. My eyes were now overflowing with never ending tears that ran down my cheeks.

                "That's right, I see the truth. You see the fantasy. That's not love, you don't know love."

              "I love her, Tiffany Miller she's the one I love." I covered my mouth trying hard to make my cries audible. I heard another slam. "I love her!" This time I heard what sounded like a fist  contacting with a face, I heard Mrs. Hunter gasp. I wish I could help him, but I can't.

               "She shouldn't be with you and we all know it. She's just a waste of time."

               "She's not a waste of time." I heard Brandon's voice break slightly, "She's the girl I love. I love her," I heard a loud smack and talking but I could make out what his father was saying. All I know is that I can't be here.

              I stood up and took a deep shaky breath. I shouldn't be here. I began walking out and saw the maid open the door for me. I couldn't even speak to say thank you or Goodnight. All I felt were tears and the need to let out the loudest ugly cry ever.

               Each step I took I heard those disgusting words play in my head. I walked for what felt like a million years, my feet wanted to give out, my heart was crumbling, my makeup was probably gone by now.

               "Tiffany!" I heard Brandon's voice far away from where I stood. I didn't turn around. I couldn't. I heard his fast steps sprint towards me. "Tiffany." He stood I felt of me, trying to look at me but I was looking at the floor, holding in my tears but I couldn't, they continued rolling down my cheeks like rivers in a never ending stream. "Look at me baby, please look at me" I felt his hands on my cheeks forcing me look up at him. His cheek was red, his cheekbone was a light shade of purple.

                "Oh my god." I sniffled and ran my finger tips on his bruised face. I did this, if I never came to this dinner this wouldn't have happened.

                   "Tiffany, what you heard in there-" I shook my head, "Tiffany, I love you. Okay? I love you. You are enough for me, you are the one I want. I want you. I love you, I don't care about what they think, but I love you." I shook my head not being able to shake off the horrible words that man said about me.

                   "We can't be together." His eyes became glossy, his jaw clenched "you need someone better, I don't do the expensive outfits or the fancy dinners with 3 forks, the proper vocabulary, or the family dinners. I don't do that. I eat left overs with a plastic fork alone in my room" I tried hard not to fully break down right there but Brandon shook his head.

                "Then we won't do that. We will eat left overs, we will go to goodwill and get the used clothes, we will use the one fork that everyone uses. I can't lose you. Tiffany, I love you, I don't care if I even get disowned by my father. It won't stop me from loving you. Did you hear me? I love you Tiffany" I felt his lips smash into mine giving me a hungry passionate kiss. His hands wrapped around waist pulling me closer to him if it was even possible.

                    "I love you Tiffany" he repeated in between the kisses. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt him place his hands on my ass picking me up. Quickly I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my hands through his hair, the kiss was manic, I couldn't even breathe. Our youngest tangled up together in perfect sync. He loves me. I love him.

                   Our kiss got slower, and our lips begin to part slowly.

                "I don't care about what they think Tiffany, because they don't know you. They don't understand why I love you. I don't even think you understand how much I love you and how much you mean to me." His placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I want you to go home and take a shower. Get under your covers and forget everything about what happened tonight. Forget about those words because they aren't true. Just because my dad doesn't like you doesn't mean I don't love you. He's the only one that doesn't think you should be with me, and I don't even care about his word, his approval I don't give a damn. I love you and that's all that matters. Do you understand?"

            I nodded, "yes, I do." I saw the relief in his eyes, he grinned softly and put me down, placing a kiss on my forehead.

                 "I love you Tiffany"

                 "I love you too Brandon"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182 8 15
One unforgettable summer was destined to be etched in their memories, as five best friends clung to their last shared moments before college beckoned...
515K 15.8K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
45.8K 1.6K 28
*I wrote this when was 13 and when I thought I was the shit so please excuse some bad writing* หš*๏ฝฅเผ“ Hey, I'm Aubrey, but people call me Auby. I'm 17...
37.7K 1.2K 17
Hannah Preciado is constantly tormented by her brother's Friend, Mike. What happens when she has to spend a whole summer with him, will she cope?