๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ญ & ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ

By freepoohshiesty

๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ? ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

Cast/Warningโ€ผ๏ธโš ๏ธ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue

X

4.9K 148 13
By freepoohshiesty

Spirit

"You coming wimme to my brother's party tonight?" Korea asks laying on top of me.

I'm on maternity leave with Soul. I told them we were having a baby together despite us being cousins. I needed to get us both a few weeks off. So right now I'm giving birth to my "cousin's" baby.

"Ion like being in crowded places." I sigh.

Unless it's to kill somebody in which case it gives me an alibi.

"I know but do it for me, I don't wanna go alone." She starts kissing on my neck.

"Fine when we going?" I ask.

"11, I'll pick you up."

"I gotta get up and pee." I pat her thigh.

She gets off of me and I go to her bathroom. I piss and wash my hands as a familiar number pops up. I dry my hand on my pants and answer.

"Hello?" The dude from Walmart with that AP says.

I turn the water back on and sit on the toilet so she can't hear.

"Hey what's up?" I say softly.

"Nun I was just thinking bout you and you ain't call me yet so I said I'd call first."

"Oh I forgot." I say lowly.

"Why we whispering?" He whispers.

"Because I'm watching my niece and she sleeping." I lie.

"Oh okay well I'm just tryna figure when I could see you." He asks the question I hate answering.

"Well I gotta check in with my boss and see if she need me so I'll call you tomorrow and let you know what she say. My niece having a nightmare, I gotta go okay?" I hang up.

I put the toilet lid back up, turn the water off and get back in bed.

"Who was you talking to?" She asks while watching something on her phone.

"Soul. He want Checkers when I go home." I peck her cheek.

"You sure he don't like you?" She turns her phone off and faces me.

"I'm the last person he'd fuck with." I laugh.

"Sometimes niggas like you on the low and wait for an opportunity to strike." She shrugs.

"Soul different, he look for opportunities to avoid me. Besides we just friends."

That kiss from time to time, and do weird shit together

"If you say so." She rolls her eyes.

"You always jealous." I wave her off.

I stand up and put my jewelry back on as she stares at me.

"Where you going?" She sits up.

"I'm going home." I lie.

"Already? I barely see you." She complains.

"I know but I have stuff to take care of imma be back soon as I can okay?" I kiss her forehead.

"Aight." She rolls her eyes.

"Don't roll yo eyes at me." I grab her neck.

"Okay." She nods, biting her lip.

I kiss her one more time before leaving.

I gotta see my dad. Ion know how Soul found out about me seeing him but I can't risk him finding me again, I left my phone at Korea's so it can't be tracked.

My dad lives in my hometown which takes 2 hours to catch a flight there. So everytime I visit him it takes a while to get there and back.

-‘๑’-

I knock a couple times and wait patiently. He swings the door open and I hurry inside.

"This the last time I come see you." I sigh.

"You're my daughter, you should be visiting me more often." He tries to hug me.

"Please don't touch me." I back away.

"That was so long ago." He shakes his head.

"I know but I can't trust you anymore." I sit down at the dinning table.

"I really do apologize honey." He sits down next to me.

"Do you need anything?" I ask changing the subject.

"Money's been tight honestly." He rubs his neck.

"You get $300 from SSI every month plus I send you $1,500. How the hell can't you afford rent?" I look at him crazy.

"$1,800 is not a lot to live off of. I need food, clothes, and miscellaneous." He scoffs.

"I suggest you apply for food stamps. And what the fuck is miscellaneous?" I scrunch my face up.

"Watch yo damn mouth. And miscellaneous is my business."

"Well you need to learn how to budget yo business." I shrug.

"If you could give me a couple more hundred a month I'd be good." He throws his hands up.

"I'm not, end of discussion."

As hard as it is for me to get that 1,500 a month without Soul getting suspicious there's no way I can do more.

He watches our finances closely so I constantly make up bullshit excuses to pull money out. Of course he loves me so he has a hard time saying no. If he finds out who I'm giving it to all hell will break loose.

"Fine Keraine. How have you been." He asks.

"Fine. You?"

"I'd be doing a lot better if my only child came to visit me more." He shrugs.

"You gotta understand you live hella far from me and it's hard for me to be around you."

"Hard to be around me? Please, I'm your father for God's sake." He looks at me in disgust.

"I know but after what you've done..." I trail off.

"If you keep bringing up the things of the past, how will we move on?" He laughs.

"You're right but that's a hard thing to move on from." I sigh, getting back up.

"You're leaving all ready? You haven't been here for 10 minutes, sit back down." He says disappointedly.

I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack.

"The 3 was enough. Everytime I come here I get sick to my stomach, I got a roundabout trip." I walk to the door.

He comes to stop me but I dash out the door back to the taxi. I can't stomach being around him.

-‘๑’-

I crept through the front door hoping Soul was somewhere sleep. It's dark to where I can hardly see so I hit the light switch.

"Welcome home." Soul says making me jump.

He sits back on the couch with his arms resting behind his head, his left leg across the right, and a gun in his lap.

"Why do you have a gun?" I ask.

"Oh this lil Smithy Wesstie? This just in case you lie to me." He shrugs, picking it up.

He aims it to my head making me duck but he shoots it directly above me instead.

"Here yo crazy ass go." I cross my arms.

"I was making sure it was loaded correctly." He sits it back down.

"Where were you today?" He asks and I open my mouth to lie.

"Now keep in mind Korea called me earlier asking where you were and cussing me out over you." He put his hands together, sitting them on his knee.

Shit, she was my alibi

"Imma a grown ass wo-"

"You think I give a fuck? Cuz I don't." He cuts me off childishly.

"I-I know but-"

"What we not gone do is keep things from each other. I'm 100% honest witchu but you can't do the same?" He guilt trips me.

"I went... I went to see my dad again." I wait to see his reaction.

"You went to see your abuser?" He asks calmly.

"Yes but-"

"You know how fucking crazy that sound!?" He raises his voice.

"First of all... lower ya tone cuz you could get hit." I hold my hand up at him.

"Hit? I wonder how many times yo head was hit as a baby." He says meanly.

"You not my daddy." I scoff.

"I'm not no weird ass predator, you damn right." He nods.

"That's still my father at the end of the day. I'm obligated to-"

"You not obligated to shit. A father wouldn't do no shit like that to you. He just a sperm donor who helped raise you. And you got Stockholm's."

"I don't have Stockholm's Syndrome you asshole." I dismiss him.

"I told you what was gone happen next time you visited him." He says making a frown form on my face.

"You are not going to kill my father." I sigh.

"Yes the hell I am. There's no reason you should be visiting his ass and especially not alone. What if he try and rape you?"

"He's changed since then, he hasn't tried it ONE time on me." I try to defend him.

"For someone so smart, you shole is a dumbass." He shakes his head.

"Please don't kill him Soul. I'll never forgive you." I beg.

"... fine. This the last time I'm sparing his bitch ass."

©𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 26.5K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
151K 4.6K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
212K 6K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
617K 14.2K 59
1๐’๐“ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐’๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„