Unleashing Chaos

By CrystalAndFelicity

*TRADITIONALLY PUBLISHED BY FRAYED PAGES x WATTPAD BOOKS! COMING TO BOOKSTORES 6/11/24!!* |2022 Wattys Shortl... More

Authors' Note (May 2024)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-Seven

5.8K 329 49
By CrystalAndFelicity

After our bonding ceremony, which turned out to be much less eventful than the earlier attempt, Jace and I pull every excuse out of our asses we can to get out of the throne room and back to my bedroom. Our emotions were high after promising ourselves to each other forever and taking our place as the king and queen of Sloth.

I can't help but chuckle at the thought of my neat, organized, and hard-working Jace ruling over a circle that was the furthest thing from what he embodied. He vowed to care for those energies that were the least like him, to provide them with a lazy eternity to thrive in. I have no doubt he would have chosen any of the other six circles over sloth. But none of them would have me, and I was the reason he gave up his life in the human realm.

My newly crowned king pushed beyond his fear and threw himself wide open for me. He sacrificed that safe place where he hid his heart and handed it to me without reserve. I was worth the risk of feeling the deep, sharp pain of heartache again. Lucky for him, I'm all in for better and for worse. He will never know the loss of love when it comes to me.

I study my reflection in the bathroom mirror while Jace waits for me in bed. He's already called for me no less than three times, impatient in his waiting. And I'm ready to be with him too. More than ready. But what I'm wearing is so far out of the ordinary that I am a little bit nervous.

With a final adjustment to my bra, I lift my chin and smile. I have to admit the costume is hot. I am in no way as thin as Princess Leia, but Cleo, my mother's seamstress, made the bronze outfit an exact replica in my size, and it fits my curves like a glove. My stomach may not be completely flat, but my breasts look damn good, nearly spilling over the edges of the skimpy top. I slide a golden arm band around my bicep, braid my curls over my shoulder, and take a deep breath. I've been waiting to wear this for Jace for weeks now, ever since I had the bright idea to text Cleo and have her make it for me. And if I know one thing, Jace loves my body even more than he loves Princess Leia herself.

With my hand on the doorknob, I call, "Jace, close your eyes!"

"For real?"

"Yes. For real."

With a sigh, he says, "All right, they're closed."

I swing open the door and step into the bedroom, standing directly in front of where he sits shirtless on the end of my—our—bed. I rest one hand on the curve of my waist and cock my hip out to the side. "All right. Open them."

He sits up and goes wide-eyed like a child who has been told they've been gifted an entire candy store. I've never seen him so excited about anything in the months I've known him. He stands and walks across the room. I take the opportunity to admire the way his pants sit low on his waist, giving me a clear view of the corded muscles of his abdomen and the V that disappears into the waistband. He runs his fingertips over the golden swirls of the bra and eyes the exposed sides of my legs.

"Newest fantasy is now reality. I'll never be turned on by Princess Leia again."

My face flushes and my entire body bursts into flames. "You mean I replaced your sexual awakening? I feel like I just stole something from you!"

He licks his lips and slides his hands over the exposed skin from my ribs to my hips. "Not at all. This is a new sexual awakening. A beautiful creature that is my partner and willing to make all my nerdy fantasies reality." He meets my eyes. "Someone I can trust my heart with, and she can trust me with hers. I like this better than any movie."

My heart spills over and I draw my bottom lip between my teeth. "That's the best answer you could've given me." I place my palms on his cheeks and run my thumb over his bottom lip. "Tonight is for you, Jace. You're my eternal partner now, and I want to bow before you and be whatever you want me to be." Turning toward the closet, I step inside and pull two long, velvet ribbons off the shelf. "I didn't have a chain handy, but...I have these. How do you want this to go, my king?"

He takes the ribbons from me and guides me to turn around. With both my hands behind my back, he ties them together at the wrist. "Are you sure about this?" he asks, giving the satin a firm tug to make sure it's tight.

I turn my head to look at him over my shoulder. "Yes. It's perfect. I like being at your mercy." I drop my voice to a low rasp. "But I was wondering; is there anything special you want me to call you when you have me in this position?"

"I'm becoming fond of being called your king." He places his hand on the curve of my neck and shoulder and guides me down to my knees. With his eyes trained on my face, he traces my lips. "Because you are very much my queen, even at my mercy."

God, I love this man. More than I ever thought I could love another being, even when I left for the human realm to search one last time for someone to spend eternity with. I never dreamt I would find someone who complements me so perfectly, who desires and craves all the same things I do.

My tongue darts out and I lick the pads of his fingers as they move over my mouth. "What would you have me do first, my king?" I look up at him through my lashes. "Suck you off? I can do that with no hands, even though I'll miss gripping your cock in one fist and clawing your ass with the other," I say with a wicked grin.

He unbuckles his belt and unbuttons his pants. I watch with anticipation as he takes himself in his fist and strokes his length just out of my reach. Hades, help me, the man is magnificent with lust burning in his gaze and his hard body on display. "Is that what you hope I do to you, use your pretty mouth until I can't control myself?"

My fingers curl around nothing behind my back and I ache to touch him. "Yes," I breathe, my heart beating so fast I can hardly hear my own thoughts, which are nothing but dirty cravings for this man standing in front of me. "Use me. I'm all yours, your majesty." My lips turn up into a playful smirk, but I am no less than one hundred percent serious right now.

I want him in my mouth more than my next breath.

"Open," he commands.

My lips part and I reach the tip of my tongue toward the bead of moisture glistening on the tip of his cock. I'm eager to taste him, to feel him move between my teeth. I want his fingers tangled in my hair and his hips thrusting forward. Mostly, I want to hear my name on his lust-filled moans.

Jace looks down at me, his gray eyes molten silver. He doesn't quite come within my reach, though, and I let out a little frustrated sound from the back of my throat.

"What is it, Desideria?" he asks, an eyebrow raised in mock confusion. "Are you frustrated with something?"

I open my mouth to answer but remember the role I'm playing right now and bite my bottom lip instead. "No, my king. I just want to please you."

"You do, and I promise you will please me more." He traces his thumb along my bottom lip, pulling it down as he steps closer. He enters my mouth and rewards me with the taste of him. His fingers grip the hair at the base of my braid, and he sets us a slow rhythm.

I close my eyes as he slides in and out of my mouth, each time going deeper and deeper, and I feel the moisture that had been seeping from the tip as it meets my waiting throat. The blissful groan I release around his shaft is nothing short of pornographic, but he feels so good, and I ache to touch him, my wrists twisting in an attempt to break out of the restraints.

The deep rumble that vibrates from his chest tells me that he is close. It will only take a couple more strokes and a swirl of my tongue for him to lose himself in the moment. He moans and pulls on my braid, causing him to slip from my lips. I move to capture him in my mouth again, but he swoops me into his arms and over his shoulder before I have a chance.

"My turn," he says, carrying me to the bed and placing me on my back.

Jace lowers to his knees on the floor. Lifting the panel of fabric covering my sex, he kisses my legs as he reveals each inch. When he reaches the juncture of my legs, he gazes up at me and licks his lips. "All the dirty things I imagined could happen in this costume are about to become my reality."

My arms are bound behind my back, still tied in these ribbons I am starting to regret, and I want nothing more than to tangle my fingers his hair and press his face between my legs.

"Before that happens," I whisper, "can you untie at least one of my hands? I need to touch you, Jace. You know I need to touch." I echo his words from that night in the kitchen, when I realized that he'd paid attention to every detail of what I needed from him in order to fly over the edge. When I knew that the pleasure he gave me meant just as much to him as the pleasure he received.

"You don't want me to do this while you're tied up?" He traces the tip of his tongue along the seam of my sex.

"No," I gasp, squirming against the uncomfortable restraints, fighting to break free.

He rolls me onto my stomach and pulls my hips to the edge of the bed. I'm bent before him with the fabric of my costume brushing against the sensitive skin between my legs. He lifts the back of the costume, exposing my ass to the cool air of the room. His fingers work the satin around my wrists as his mouth returns between my legs.

"Oh, fuck," I groan, rolling my hips over his face. "Please, Jace. If I don't get to touch you in the next five seconds, I'm going to lose my fucking mind."

He chuckles, the vibration rolling through my core. "Already the demanding eternal partner."

I growl and twist my wrists in protest. "I said please," I grit through my teeth, clenching my thighs around his head.

He yanks the ribbons free but doesn't give me a chance to turn over. His fingers dig into the plump flesh of my ass and his tongue quickly flicks that sensitive part of me that makes me pant for my next breath. The man is trying to kill me with pleasure, and I know if there is one being who can succeed it is Jace Wilder.

I grip the sheet so tight I nearly rip it in two, and I stop fighting. I succumb to the submission of letting Jace be in charge, letting him control my pleasure. I roll my hips over his mouth again, riding his face, and when his name leaves my lips on a lust-filled moan, I am so close to coming, my legs are shaking.

His mouth leaves me with one final long lick that does nothing to cure my want. With the sting of a playful smack on my ass, he flips me onto my back. He grips me at the back of my neck and leans in so his nose brushes against mine. "I promised my heart, soul, and life to you in front of every demon today. Now, I'm going to show you with my body how much I meant every word, Desideria."

I lift my head from the pillow and brush my lips against his. "Please," I whisper. "Don't make me wait any longer, Jace. Let me worship you."

He hoists my leg to his now naked hip and rolls onto his back. I sit atop him, the hard length of him pressing to my achy, wet center. He reaches around me and removes the bra with his metal design cupping my breasts and tosses it to the floor.

"I'm yours. Do with me what you will, my queen." His lips pull into a lopsided grin, but his words are sincere. He is mine until the end of time.

I shift until I am directly above his cock, and I take him in my hand, lining him up at my entrance. I drag the tip through my wet folds, and he shudders underneath me. "Do you feel how soaked I am? Dripping with desire for you?" I slide him a little further in, lowering myself down inch by slow inch. "Only you affect me this way, my king. Only you can turn me on with nothing more than a glance or a touch of your fingertips."

His eyes flutter shut and his back bows from the mattress, eager to impale me quicker. He grips my hips and takes several deep breaths, until he gains control. "Please, Desideria. I need to feel you around me," he says, his voice gravelly with desire.

I grin and lean down, my hair falling over my shoulder. "God, that's sexy. You begging for me." I take him in another inch and clench around him. "Do it again."

His eyes light up and he says, "Please fuck me, my queen."

I hum my appreciation and without warning, impale myself on him, a growl of pleasure ripping through my throat when he touches that place deep inside that I could never seem to reach myself. "How could I deny you?" I gasp, clenching around him again as I lean down and crush my lips to his. "When you ask so nicely?"

"You can't, just as I can't deny you. Whatever you want, it is my pleasure to give it to you."

He takes control of my body rocking me over him with long, fast strokes. The muscles low in my stomach clench and goosebumps spread over my skin. This act alone could bring me the utmost joy for the rest of my existence, but he gives me so much more than his body. I possess every inch of him and freely give him all of me. It is that deep connection that started to bloom the moment I laid eyes on him that means more to me than the moons, stars, or a circle of Infernis.

This man is mine.

I let him control my movements, and I ride him, tangling my fingers in the hair at his nape and tugging at it, attempting to meet the strength with which he is fucking me, but it is impossible; with his new immortal form, Jace is even stronger than before.

And seems to have even more stamina. He grows harder inside me as his gaze locks with mine and he says, "Come for me. Desideria. Then come for me again. I know you can do it more than once."

That sends me over the edge without warning, the sudden orgasm nearly drowning me in its intensity. My body shudders, and I pulsate around him before collapsing on his chest, planting kisses across his collarbone and up and down his jaw. "Fuck, Jace. Fuck, I need you on top of me. Now. I need you to fuck me hard."

"As I said before, I can't deny you."

In one fluid motion, I'm beneath him. My legs wrap around him, and fingers grip his hair. He buries his face in my neck and thrusts his hips like he can't get deep enough. I understand the feeling. My body aches for him to consume each inch, to fuck me until we merge as one glorious being.

Jace wraps my hair around his hand and uses it to tilt my head back. He meets my lust-filled gaze and says, "I can't hold back; you feel so good."

"I don't want you to hold back." I grit through my teeth, meeting every his every move. "Whatever you want from me, take it. I want everything you want."

"Let go with me. I want to feel you grip me tight."

One more thrust and his dirty words are all it takes. My body explodes in pure bliss. My soul soars higher than the clouds and my heart swells with love. The words leaving my mouth are vows of forever, each one coated in truth. Jace loses the ability to form coherent words, but he doesn't need to. I feel the love radiating from him as he holds me and peppers my skin with kisses. This one act encompasses everything we need the other to know.

I run my fingers over his chest and trace figure eights over his skin. "Jace?"

"Mmm?" His hands explore my bare back, his fingers trailing down my spine.

"Thank you for trusting me with this," I whisper, tapping the scar over his heart. "Even when you thought you'd never let anyone in again."

He opens his eyes and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "I thought after all the heartache I just needed a safe place to guard my heart and peace. I was so fucking wrong. You turned my world upside down and shook me to my core. You threw me into complete chaos and within that mess, you found a way to help me piece my heart together again. It turned out that all I needed was a little hurricane to come along and make a beautiful mess of my life. I should be the one thanking you, Desi."

Tears slide down my cheeks, leaving their salty taste on my lips. "Can we settle for thanking each other? Because now we can be together until the end of time. And even that isn't long enough to show you the extent of what I feel for you. But I swear, I'll fill every moment with the kind of love you deserve."

He kisses me, dancing his tongue over mine. Our movements are slow and tender, like we are savoring the taste of the other. When I'm breathless and my heart pounds against my chest, he pulls his lips from mine. "And I'll take each of those moments and cherish them and you until the end of time, Desideria."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.2K 40
Pearl Blankenship, an autistic investigative journalist, witnesses the end of the world. Before the nuclear fallout can kill her, a mysterious being...
202K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
65.8K 11.1K 122
🌟WATTYS 2023 SHORTLIST 🌟WATTYS 2023 FANS CHOICE AWARDS NOMINEE 🌟WATTYS 2022 SHORTLIST 🌟Editor's Pick (Reading Radar) Feb 2024 🌟 Featured Wattpa...