๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐†๐‘๐Ž๐– ๐”๐ - Ki...

By _mythiccalx

โ™กโ‹ฐหšโ˜† ๐™พ๐š‘ ๐š‚๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š Little Girl ---- ๐ผ๐‘ ๐‘ƒ๐‘…๐‘‚๐ถ๐ธ๐‘†๐‘† ๐Ÿชฉ๐ŸŒท __________ โœฆยฐ๏ผŽโ€ข.เณƒเฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ Mostly just some mom... More

๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐†๐‘๐Ž๐– ๐”๐
๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐’
๐’๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ//๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ
๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง//๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜…๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ
๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž//๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ//๐—ง๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ.๐—ฆ
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ//๐—ข๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฎ
๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ// ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜…
๐†๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž//๐—ž๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ
๐Œ๐š๐ฆ๐š//๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐˜‡๐˜‡๐—ถ๐—ฒ
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐//๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜…
๐๐„๐– ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž//๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜
๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ//๐—ง๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ.๐—ฆ
๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ//๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜.๐—ฅ
๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ//๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น
๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ//๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ//๐—ง๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ.๐—ฆ
๐๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ง//๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜€
๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก//๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜ƒ.๐—ฑ.๐—ช
๐Š๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐ฌ//๐—ง๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ.๐—ฆ
๐“๐ซ๐šv๐ข๐ฌ//๐—ง๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ.๐—ฆ
๐“๐ซ๐šv๐ข๐ฌ//๐—ง๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ.๐—ฆ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿ

๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ž//๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ

1.4K 20 2
By _mythiccalx

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Sister: Hailee Steinfeld
Y/n: Blair Steinfeld
Age: 7

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Blair's POV

"Hi! Im blair I'm sister of Hailee, Hailee Steinfeld? well she is super popular now and I really love her but when i was younger i didn't spend that much time with her because well. She is a super star and I'm just a simple kid.
BUT it will all change. I'm staying with her the entire summer! I feel like it is going to be SUPER fun, I mean she is an adult yes. But we all know that she is not super mature.
One time she was staying at my house for the weekend and she just sneaked out at night and went to a bar in the middle of the night. Isn't that crazy! She can be so silly some times, the next day she bought me a starbucks just so I wouldn't tell my mom, so mom if you are watching this it was all a joke.
Well I gotta go I have to pack my things and get everything ready for tomorrow.
BYE!"

I turned off the camera and went down the stairs just to meet my mom and dad making break fast. My siblings no longer live with us since they are way to older than me and they already have their own houses.

"Hi mom and dad good morning" I said sitting at the kitchen counter.
"Hello darling, good morning, are you ready to go with Hailee?" My mom said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Almost. I just need to put away my books and CDs" I said grabbing an apple and taking a bite.
"Great, finally we'll get rid of another kid" my dad said turning to see me with a smile, I knew perfectly well that he was joking since that's how I get along with my dad.

"PETER" my mom scolded him hitting him with a towel.
"Oh come on she knows I'm kidding right Blair?" my dad said laughing
"Obvi but you know it's not so bad I'll finally get rid of a gray-haired old man for two months" I said laughing

"Oh that was a low key shot" my mom said putting the pancakes she had cooked on a plate.
"Very low." My dad said leaving his book aside and running towards me so I got off the kitchen counter and tried to run but my dad was faster and caught me and started tickling me.

"Dad! Dad! It's not my fault that you're old" I said between many laughs
"Oh, now you just make it worst girly" Dad picked me up and ran around until he threw me on the couch.
"Well, that's enough, you two, come and have breakfast, it's going to get cold" Mom said in a tone between serious and playful.

"Ok but this is not over yet" dad said looking into my eyes and I just laughed.

We started eating until I heard the door bell and I knew instantly who it was.
"I WILL GO GET IT!" I got down and run to open the door

"Hailee!" I hugged my sister as tight as possible and she carried me lightly
"Hey babe! You're still the same size as you were three years ago" Hailee said leaving me on the floor again.

"ha ha very funny Haiz" What she said was almost right, I'm 1.20 meters tall aka 3.10 foot, which for my family is very short since they are all super tall but those genes didn't work for me I guess.
"It's the truth" says my dad entering the room and sticking his tongue out at me to which I stick it out back

"hi honey" my mom says hugging hailee
"hi mom, hi dad I see that you haven't changed and you're still as gray-haired" hailee says laughing
"See! I'm not the only one who thinks so" I said

"Well Haiz let's go I need you to help me decide which books to take" I said pulling Hailee by the arm and running up the stairs.

"Blair you didn't finish breakfast!" I heard my mom scream.
"I'm not hungry anymore but thanks!" consent

"Okay Haiz I am among these five books, All this time by Simon & Sehuster, since I read Five feet apart and I loved it.
It End With Us, I have heard a lot about it and I really want to read it but I don't know.
Where The Crawdads Sing, this book was recommended by Taylor Swift and who am I to ignore her recommendations.
Shatter me and finally The Maze Runner.
What do you think?"
I said showing her each of the books.

"Wow, I just got here and you're already asking for my help? Well, look, I have all the books you showed me at home except Where The Cawdads Sing, so take that one since I want to read it too. That's all?"
Hailee asked me putting the book in my backpack

"Yup that's all and thanks for helping me choose. I have a lot to tell you" I said excitedly
"UUUU seriously any boyfriend or girlfriend out there? I know you're only 7 but I had my first boyfriend when I was 8 so you're not that far away" Hailee said with a funny smile
"HAHA something like that but I'll tell you everything at home"
I said laughing with her.

"Okay then I guess it's time to go" Hailee got up from my bed placing my backpack on her shoulder and gave me her hand to help me up.
I took her hand but she pulled me up on her back and we went downstairs laughing.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

I got the Hailee's house and it was huge! I have been here before but not since I was 5.
"Well babe here we are, you can unpack everything in your room witch you already know where it is, anything that you will like for dessert?"  Hailee asks me leaving her keys in a bowl.
"Mmm no thanks I think I will probably make myself a cereal or something no problem, but thanks" I said running up stairs into my room, the bed was so comfy but honestly I think I'm going to be sleeping with Hailee all summer I'm afraid of darkness and I don't think I will be able to resist it.

I unpacked everything and Hailee help me a bit. The rest of the day we took Martini and Brando for a walk and played some board games.

It was already 9pm and I was hungry I haven't eaten anything since 4pm. I was currently watching a movie with Hailee but I just got up and went into the kitchen which was not that far away.

"Amm Haiz? Where is the cereal?" I asked from the kitchen.
"Top shelf on the left next to the fridge" Hailee replied still watching the movie.
"Okay thanks" I replied back

I tried to reach the shelf to get the cereal but it was way to high for me so I decided to ask my sister for help.
"Haiz! Can you please help me I can't reach the cereal, and I'm about to fall" I said standing up on the counter.

"Wait I'm going" she said running towards and picking me up just to settle me down.
"You are such a shortie, how could you not reach the cereal" She said laughing and passing me the cereal.
"First of all thank you for the cereal and second sorry not all of us can be giraffes like you" I replied laughing slightly.

"Oh too bad" she said tickling me a bit just to grab my cereal and take it with her to the couch in the living room.
"Hey!" I said getting into the couch and snuggled next to her taking my cereal.

"I missed you so much." I said
"Oh believe me I missed you way more sunshine" she said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Not gonna lie it is cute. Btw I couldn't just choose one gift to represent Blair so I put them both lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 5.2K 59
one shots of natasha romanoff's daughter<3 all one shot titles are songs:)
19.1K 606 10
scarlett johansson/natasha romanoff elizabeth olsen/wanda maximoff and maybe any others i want basically the title motherdaughter oneshots
142K 2.4K 62
Scarlett x daughter figure/ nat x daughter figure one shots to cope with my mother issues :)
181K 4.6K 45
whatever the title says. i'm sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language. [ request open + slow updates ]