Smubelle oneshots ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

By BasilDaisylJaisil

sarkasim pi itoh ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š More

Sleep over
Date at Space

Beach Date

2 0 0
By BasilDaisylJaisil

After returning to Earth, both of them are now bored. So they decided to go on the beach, two of them turned into a horse and sprinted to the beach. They arrived at the beach but the sun is about to set, so both of them decided to watch the sunset.

They got bored again, so they ate at the near store. They ate food until they are full. After eating, it was already night so they decided to go stargazing at the beach.

They watched the beautiful stars, "you know who's more beautiful than the stars?" Smurf asked, "who?" Isabill questioned. "Me" Smurf answered, isabill chuckled a little. "What?? What's funny? It's the truth" Smurf said confused, "nothing" isabill replied. They watched the stars until they fell asleep and teleported home cause why not coconut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
342K 20K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
150K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
114K 6.3K 39
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...