My girlfriend

By wannasuckmydick

Sequel to "My friend More

Main Charecters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

34

1K 93 81
By wannasuckmydick

Beyonce pov:

"I'll see you later" onika said when I pulled up to her house.

"I enjoyed you tonight" I said and she looked over at me.

"Mhm. I bet you did" She waved me off.

"i did" I said softly.

"Bye beyonce" she said opening the car door.

"No kiss ?" I asked pouting.

She looked back at me and leaned grabbing my chin with her nails. I like that.

She kissed my cheek before pulling back "goodnight" she smiled getting out the car.

"goodnight" I mumbled while she closed the door walking away.

I watched her enter her house before speeding off with a huge smile.

I sped all the way home then got out running in the house "SOLOO !" I yelled.

"Shushhuhh !" she groaned coming in.

"I just put yo crazy ass kids to sleep.. Minus jayda she's watching tv" she said pointing to jayda who was on the couch looking at tv.

"Why she ain't sleep ?" I asked. "Because she's the only one took a nap today" she shrugged.

"Ok but guess what !" I said happily.

"What ?" she asked tilting her head . "Me and onika talking"

"Mmcht. Damn" she said rolling her eyes making my face turn to a mug.

"What you mean damn ?" I asked.

"I thought it was finally my turn. Mann I been texting her and all, look" she said showing me her phone.

                  Onikaaa 💕🔒

-Hey babymama 😍

-Lmfaoo, hey babydaddy

-Wyd ?

-Watching tv, wyd ?

-Thinking about yo fine ass

       - Girllll you stay tryna flirt

-It's true. I miss you

       -Then why don't you
             Ask to spend the night ?

-Can I spend the night ?

     -Ofc boo 😘

-I ain't sleeping on no floor or couch either.

          -Duhhh, you sleeping
                wimme 😏

"See, I was finna take her right up from under you" solo smirked taking her phone back.

"What happened when you got to her house ?" I asked raising eyebrow.

"We ate, watched a movie, thennn I got to sleep with her. My face was allll in them titties" she said with a grin.

"They soft too" she added.

"They mine muthafucka" I said mushing her head.

"They is not yours. They are up for grabbing right now" she said with a shrug.

"Well i'm gonna be the one grabbing them." I rolled my eyes.

I'm gonna get her and keep her this time. For good.

"Unless me or megan do first" solo said.

"Onika don't want you" I said waving her off.

"I knowww" she sighed. "But I do like when she cuddle me. Which she does often, ya girl love me"

"Yea, yea whateva" I waved her off.

"Plus yo cocky ass still gotta worry about that new bitch she talking to and I heard she treats her realllll good" she said.

"I'm gonna treat her reallll good too. Just watch"

Onika pov:

"I miss my kids" I mumbled walking around my quiet empty house.

"Then go get them" aaliyah said looking over at me.

"I would but they probably sleep, that's why I greed to you coming over" I smiled at her and she scoffed.

"You only agreed because you miss your kids ?! What about the fact i'm your baby sister ?" she asked fake offended.

"Exactly. My BABY sister, you act just like a baby" I shrugged.

"I act like the grown ass women I am" she said rolling her neck.

"And I don't go back to beyonce every year" I said sarcastically sitting next to her.

"You going back to her again ?" she asked. "No. I did not say that" I shook my head.

"I don't knoww, i'm torn in between the two" I said looking at my nails.

"What are you torn between ?" she asked.

"I'm torn between leaving her for my 'happiness' and thinking about her everyday orr going back to my baby holding on the very small hope that she will really treat me right this time" I said.

"So you do have some hope ?" she asked.

"yea.. today she was different and it convinced me some" I said softly.

"But not enough to take her back. I need to see more and I need to feel more because she really embarrassed the hell out of me" I huffed.

"plus she hurt my feelings... a lot" I said lowly.

"Did you tell her that ?" aaliyah asked. "She knows ! I literally couldn't stop crying after the guards took me away and I seen her watching me"

"damn" aaliyah mumbled.

"Plus them bad ass kids ! Bruh I swear they all act like beyonce" I said.

"Samajae don't" she said "He's the baby. Of course he acts like his mommy"

"Now she finna have another damn baby" she said shaking her head.

"She a hoe" I shrugged sitting back.

"But I wanna see if she changed. We gone see if she keep her word"

-------- --------

Next day

I heard knocking on my door waking  me up out my sleep.

I huffed getting out the bed dragging myself all the way to the front door peeking out.

I seen megan standing there making me smack my lips. She know not to come this damn early while i'm sleep.

I opened the door mugging her. "Hey baby" she smiled.

"don't hey baby me. it's too damn early" I rusted out walking away from the door.

"I know. But I was up and decided to slide by cause imma be gone for most of the day" she said.

"Where you going ?" I asked looking back at her.

"I'm going to the campus today" she said "Oh yea, ok boo i'll see you later then" I said walking away.

"You ain't gone enjoy me while i'm here ?" she asked following me.

"You can get in the bed with me, but i'm going to sleep it's too early" I said getting back comfortable.

"I guess i'll lay with you before I go" she said taking her shoes off and getting in with me.

I wrapped my arms around my pillow laying on my stomach with one of my legs slightly up quickly falling back to sleep.

Beyonce pov:

"I got her breakfast in bed" I smiled showing chris.

"Nigga ain't she gone have to get out the bed to open the door for you ?" he asked.

"Yea" I nodded. "So how is it breakfast in bed ?"

"What do you mean how ?" I mugged him.

"He kinda got a point ju, if she gotta get out the bed to open the door then it's not breakfast in bed... it's just breakfast" jermaine said.

"Man shut up ! I ain't ask you niggas" I mugged them.

"It's the thought that count" I said paying attention to the road.

When I got to her house I grabbed the food I got for her "Can we get out ?" chris asked.

"Mmcht nigga no" I said mugging him.

"Man hurry up then. Don't nobody wanna be seen in this dirty ass car" he said mugging me back.

"Yo shit is dirty ju" jermaine said.

"Shut up. Imma wash my shit" I flicked them off getting out the car.

I went up to he door knocking on it.

After a few minuted the door finally opened and I was smiling until I seen that bitch.

My face went to a deep frown while I looked at her "Aww is this for us ?" she asked smiling.

"Thank you sweetie" she said reaching for the bag.

"Move bitch" I gritted snatching it back. "Where's onika ?"

"She's sleep. She never gets up this early" she said making me scoff.

"Since when ?" I asked. "Since she been with me" she said smirking.

"That just means she doesn't want to wake up and have to see your face.. Nothing to be happy about" I said straight facing her.

"She always woke up to see this sexy ass face" I said pointing to myself.

"Whateva" she waved me off and I bumped past her going into the house.

"big bitch" I mumbled walking to onika room.

I seen her laid across the bed sleep and smiled setting the food down on her nightstand.

I kissed her head before walking back out the room "You bet not touch her food hoe" I said pointing at megan.

"Mhm" she hummed waving me off.

"Just wasting yo time" I shook my head walking out the house.

"Oh yea ? Well who's the one laying with her ?" I heard her say then the door slam.

"Stupid bitch" I said walking back to my car getting in.

"Who was that fine ass girl ??" chris asked and I rolled my eyes starting the car.

"That's onika new bodyguard.. She ain't gone be around for long though" I said driving off.

"You gone kill her ?" jermaine asked.

"No"

"Kidnap her ?" chris asked

"Nope"

"Ohh you gone pay somebody to kill her" jermaine said.

"No i'm not doing that either" I shook my head.

"You gone threat her realll bad and make her scared ?" chris asked.

"Nah, just gone win onika over" I shrugged not taking my eyes off the road.

I'm not doing all that this time, it's no point.

Just focused on getting my girl.

"Look at you growing up" chris said patting my back.

"I'm proud of you" jermaine said pushing the back of my head.

"Yea,yea" I waved them off driving back to my house.

When I got there we all got out being able to hear the kids screams and squeals from out here.

"Juju yo kids bad as hell" chris said shaking his head.

"My babies are angels" I said opening the front door to see my house fucked up.

The kids was going crazy I see.

"Dada food !" jayden said running up to me "I got it right here" I said holding it up.

She nodded happily running off to the table "Dada got food ?!" I heard junie ask.

"Yes" Jayden said and all the kids started running to the table.

"Where's jayda ?" I asked junie.

"Sleep" she pointed to the back and I nodded grabbing her food to put up then I gave all the kids their food.

After that I walked over to the living room sitting with chris and jermaine.

"You should text onika gooodmorning" chris said biting into his pancake.

"Why ?" I asked opening my food.

"Because it's sweet nigga" jermaine said "You gay" I said biting my hash brown.

"It's not gay stupid it's smart. You tryna win her over then make her smile idiot" chris said necking me.

"Stop bitch !" I said punching him.

"you right though" I mumbled picking my phone up to send onika a text.

Onika pov:

I rubbed my eyes getting out the bed smelling food.

I looked over at my dresser smiling. Aww megan got me some food before she left.

I grabbed it opening seeing it was a breakfast burrito. I haven't had one of these since Highschool.

I smiling picking it up taking a bite out of it. This shit smack.

I reached over grabbing my phone looking down at my messages.

My beybear  -Goodmorning baby. I got you some breakfast in bed to start your day

I gasped looking at the text "Beyonce texted me goodmorning ?!" I said shocked.

"Aww and she got me breakfast" I said smiling then texted her back.

"See I knew my boo was gone act right" I said taking another bite.

I finished eating before getting up and doing my hygiene routine.

I decided I was gonna go to beyonce house today.. But just because I miss the kids.

I got myself ready spraying some perfume on before getting in my car and driving over to her house.

When I pulled up I seen the kids running around outside playing in water along with beyonce and her  homeboys.

I shook my head getting out "Mommy !" jayden squealed.

She ran over hugging me "You're all wet lil bit" I said looking down at her.

She smiled pointing back at everybody going crazy.

Beyonce looked up seeing me and came over "Hi" she said out of breath.

"What are y'all out here doing ?" I asked watching dream pick up a hose and spray khyson with it.

"AHHHHH !" khyson squealed at the top of his lungs.

"We cleaning the car" beyonce said smiling.

"Well that explains the soap" I said finally focusing my eyes on her.

I looked her up and down biting my lip. She had basketball shorts on with just a sports bra letting her abs show.

"You wanna touch them ?" she asked.

"Mhm" I nodded putting my hands on them.  I bit down on my lip harder fighting the urge to lick the water off her abs.

"You're getting fat" I mumbled looking away from her stomach.

"Girl please. I'm getting sexy" she waved me off.

"Come help us clean the car" she said grabbing my hand.

"Noooo, I am good on that" I said pulling my hand back.

"I just came to see the kids" I said looking around for them.

I seen jayda sitting on the ground splashing in water and smiled. I'm glad she ain't stranded to herself watching tv.

"Well all the kids are outside cleaning the car sooo come on" I said waving her over.

"Yea friend come help !" chris said smiling.

"It's funnn" jermaine said before laughing.

I squinted my eyes at all of them for a few seconds then huffed "If you pour water on me i'm beating your ass" I said putting my purse in my car.

"YAYYY !" beyonce cheered and everybody joined in with her.

I walked over to the car with everybody "Here mommy" samajae smiled handing me a sponge.

"Thank you baby" I said grabbing it from him.

I felt water spray on me and squealed looking back to see hakeem looking at me with a smile.

"You betta stop boy" I pointed at him.

"Aye imma wet the car some more" I heard beyoce say then a big splash of water hit me along with the car.

I gasped loudly now being soaking wet and slowly turned to beyonce who was dying.

She was too busy laughing while I walked over grabbing the hose spraying her right in the face.

She fell back starting to cough and now it was my turn to laugh.

She quickly got up tying to chase me so I ran off. She caught up tot me grabbing me and picking me up.

"Stooopppp !!" I screamed.

"Aye jermaine dump that bucket on her !" she yelled out.

"Nooouhhh ! YOU FUCKING MY HAIR UP !" I yelled trying to get out he grip.

Jermaine walked over with a bucket of water in his hand and chris not too far behind him.

"beyonce i'm gonna kick your ass" I said still trying to get loose.

They both splashed me in the face damn near killing me.

I gasped loudly wiping off my face starting to whine "Y'all play too muchhh"

"Aww it's ok" beyonce said trying to hug me but I pushed her off.

"Stupid ass bitch" I said crossing my arms.

"I love you too" She said kissing nose.

I smacked my lips turning away from her.

"I'm going home"

Hello

How y'all day going ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 2.4K 41
Third part to "loving you" and "learning to love you again"
16.8K 1.1K 9
Previously named Ribs You're the only friend I need, Sharing beds like little kids, And laughing 'til our ribs get tough, But that will never be enou...
68.1K 3.6K 20
The Continuation To: My Best Friends Husband Sequel