Lee Hoon/Hooni x Male Reader...

By himmyeno

After Hooni and Y/N become good friends, Y/N invites them to be roommates together. Things don't turn out how... More

Hooni?
Hey! Wanna walk together?
You didn't really have to...
Burn
School time
Where's Hooni?
Cafe timeeeeee
I forgort I wrote this thing
Rushing 2 school
man. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Untitled part

Well...

594 13 1
By himmyeno

Y/n pov:

There's only one bedroom, and we didn't get the bunk bed installed yet. No couch, no blankets, only 1 mattress and 2 pillows.

"Sorry Hoon, need me to sleep on the floor? Or something?"

"N-no!! ... I don't want to make you do that! It would be weird sleeping on the floor of your own apartment..."

Well.. we only have one mattress, so... squeeze in I guess."

Hooni POV:

Y/n is so tall! He's kinda lanky, so we both fit on the bed fine. I was getting kind of worried that he was going to have to sleep on the floor, but everything is fine other than the mattress being too small... we should get a bigger size.

The next day (still Hooni pov)

I usually wake up later, but 6:00 will do for now... I'm so tired... hold on- I smell something! Eggs? Garlic? Mmmm it smells so delicious... Y/n knows how to cook? The food smells so good already!

"Hooni! Are you awake? I made eggs and garlic bread!"

"T-thank you!!" 

"You don't have to thank me! I mean- I'm literally living with you now, so-"

"It's so good!" Hooni chewed in happiness  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 5.6K 13
โ†ฌ YOONMIN: โ in which yoongi is always wondering why their regular customer isn't speaking โž ใ…ก discontinued
10.7K 471 47
Kunikuzushi, a human with the blood of the Electro Archon, wishes to be different than the rest of the honored Raiden bloodline. Once he grows indepe...
594K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
82.3K 7.4K 44
A story about a Gryffindor muggle girl named Y/n Devorah in her first year falling in love with a Slytherin boy named Draco Malfoy in his fourth year...