Crazy In Love || Seth Rollins

Autorstwa darkfield

In which Olivia McMahon is afraid of love until Seth Rollins makes her feel otherwise. Więcej

Before You Read This Book
Meet Olivia.
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 || The End.
Warning!
Sequel?

Chapter 2

17.8K 269 103
Autorstwa darkfield

**Olivias P.O.V.**

Alcohol is something important in most people's lives. Some people drink to let their emotions out or some people drink just to do it.

Me? I'm the second reason. I don't drink a lot. I never did and I don't think I ever will, but I get insanely drunk and do stupid stuff.

I still remember the time I got married to my good friend, Brian.

*Flashback*

I woke up the next morning to someone stirring next to me. I had a raging headache. I was in Vegas at my friends, Brian's house. We had our friends over- Brittany, April, Skylar, Luke, Ryan, Connor and Chris.

I ran to the bathroom, throwing up. Brian came in and pulled my hair back. "I-" I got cut off by puke coming out of my mouth.

When I was done, I stood up and brushed my teeth and scrubbed my tongue with a toothbrush and toothpaste.

I sat down at the kitchen island, everybody around me was tired and hungover.

I picked up my fork up and started to eat. I saw a big diamond and dropped the fork. It smacked off of the glass plate and it made a big sound. Everybody groaned and covered their ears, but I was still in shock.

"Who has a wedding ring on their finger?" I asked loudly as they checked their hands. Brian slowly raised his hand. He had a wedding band on his ring finger.

I smacked my forehead off of the table. "Fucking A!" I yelled and checked around for a paper.

I finally found it and read through the marriage license. "We- we got married last night!?" I yelled in disbelief. "Wh- why didn't any of you stop us!?" I yelled at my friends who were now trying to keep their laughs in.

"God dammit!" I love Brian, I really do. Just not in that kind of way.

We finally got 'divorced' and I handed him the ring back while he handed me his.

"Hey, you know what they say, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." Luke said and I nodded.

I can't believe I had gotten married.

**End Of Flashback**

Never again. Last night was one hell of a night for me and my co-worker, Paige. She came back for a week, taking a break from filming her movie because she missed everybody.

**Flashback**

I got dressed in a tight, short black dress. I started to put my makeup on as Paige walked through my hotel room.

She had on a blue tight dress that came to a couple of inches above her knee. She had on dark blue heels and her eye shadow was blue instead of black.

I put on my spiked Jeffery Campbell's as she whistled at me. "You look smoking hot." "So do you!" I said and she twirled around. "Ready to go?" "Yep." I said and we left.

Shot after shot after shot. Paige and I were drinking so fast that I didn't even have a minute to think about how much I've been drinking.

"You know, Seth is here and he's staring at you." She slurred and I looked around the bar. I saw Seth staring at me and I bit my lip, shaking my head.

"Remember when you kissed Rosa?" I slurred to Paige, laughing my ass off. "Y-Yeah." She hiccupped and then laughed.

We started at each other for a second before she pulled me in. We pulled away and laughed.

"I just wanna see you strip right now cause it's late and I just wanna..." We sang, probably getting the lyrics horribly wrong. "I need your love!" I sang with Paige as the music changed to shaggy.

We took more shots, drank more beer and whiskey, mixed drinks, drank Vodka from the bottle, and tried different cocktails. We even tried body shots, but that didn't work to well since we had on dresses.

We were about to order another shot when someone walked up to us.

"Who are you?" I slurred, laughing. Paige laughed at this and studied the person. "I think- I think that's Dean!" She stuttered and I laughed.

"I've been watching you two get drink after drink all night. It's time to go." He said sternly and I shook my head, getting up. I could feel my dress rising up a bit in the back but I ignored it. "The party's just getting started. Lighten up, man!" I yelled over the loud music and he sighed. "Let's go." "No." Paige and I slurred at the same time and he sighed, throwing us over his shoulders.

He walked out of the club and down the street. "Dean! My song just came on!" I yelled, still hearing it from down the street.

"I'm too hot! Hot damn! Say my name you know who I am! Girls hit ya hallelujah. Don't believe me just watch! C'mon!" I yelled, forgetting lyrics and probably singing the lyrics that I remembered wrong.

I started dancing on Deans shoulder, and glanced down.

I gasped loudly, "Dean! Now I know why people like your ass so much! Damn!" I slurred and slapped his ass. He jumped and I laughed with Paige.

"Your parents are going to kill me." Dean muttered. "Saturday night we in the spot, don't believe me just watch!" Paige yelled and I laughed. She got the lyrics wrong. Wait, did she?

"I'm so tired." I groaned and tried to wiggle out of his grasp. I heard Paige snore loudly. I soon fell asleep.

**End Of Flashback.**

That was my night. I responded to Paige's text.

'✖️Paige✖️: I just landed and my stomach hurts like all hell.'
'Olivia: I feel bad for Dean...'
'✖️Paige✖️: LMAO SAME.'
'Olivia: Why the capitals?'
'✖️Paige✖️: cause I'm bored. I have to go. Love you!'
'Olivia: yeah yeah. I love you too.'

There's that word again. Love. I cringed just thinking about it. Friendships/family love is different from relationship love.

I walked into the gym in short, tight, black yoga shorts and a black sports bra. My tattoo on my side was in full view. Along with the one on my leg.

I started on the treadmill after pulling my hair up into a tight ponytail.

Someone smacked my ass and started the treadmill next to me. I didn't even have to look to know who it was.

"What do you want, Seth?" I asked, speeding the treadmill up. "I saw yours and Paige's little.... Show," he smirked, "last night. Pretty hot if you asked me." "To bad I didn't ask you." I said and smiled sarcastically at him. "No need to be a bitch about it." "I'm not being a bitch. And you're the one who brought it up." I said and slowed down before coming to a complete stop.

I walked over to the weights, putting 150 on it before doing squats.

"You know, we have a tag team match tonight." Seth said, staring at my ass. "First of all, stop." I started, going back down in a perfect squat position. "Second of all, are you going to have your two short security guards out there?" I asked, smirking at him before coming back up again.

"Yes they are. Problem?" "Actually yes. I do have a problem with that, Seth." "And why is that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I smirked and felt myself start to sweat. "Seth, you're an amazing athlete and wrestler. Too bad I hate you," I pointed out and then continued. "And I get why people don't like you. It's because you're throwing all of that talent away by using my sister, my stepbrother, Kane, big show, and J&J to help you win matches. It makes you look weak."

Yes, I hate Seth. Badly. But, he is an amazing athlete. No denying that at all. But all of what I just said is true and he couldn't deny it.

"I am WWEs world heavyweight champion-" "Yeah, but just like Kane said, you wouldn't have the championship if it weren't for that Mr. Money in the bank briefcase. And you wouldn't have had that briefcase if it wasn't for Kane." "I earned everything-" "I didn't say you didn't," I said and dropped the weights down before wiping my face with a towel. "But, play fair for once, Seth." I snapped harshly and walked away with a cocky smirk on my face and left him standing there.

**Monday Night Raw**

The show started by Seth ranting about how he was going to kick Randy and Romans ass at Payback on May 17th.

"Making his way to the ring, from Davenport Iowa, accompanied by J and J security, weighing 225 pounds, he is the World Heavyweight champion, Seth Rollins!" Eden announced. They walked out to a cheer of 'you sold out!' And boos. "Oh, c'mon! That happened almost a year ago and you're still not over it!? Lighten up, guys!" Seth shouted to the crowd without a microphone with a big smirk on his face.

I wanted to slap it right off.

Just for right now, Olivia. About 20 minutes you need to stay calm and work with him for once.

"And his partner, making her way to the ring, from Hartford Connecticut, weighing 128 pounds, Olivia!" I walked out to my screamo music playing.

Tyson went to shake hands with Seth before I yelled, "This isn't Ring Of Honor! Don't shake hands!" The people that heard me laughed and I smiled.

**Seths p.o.v.**

"This isn't Ring Of Honor! Don't shake hands!" I heard Olivia yell and I rolled my eyes. She's such a bitch. I hate that girls guts.

One night, Seth. One match. You can do it.

I quickly scrambled to my corner and tagged in Olivia as Cesaro tagged in Tyson, again. He went for her, but she pulled a ric flair.

She hit him in the chest, "Woo!" She said with the crowd.

He went for her again, but she of course did it once again. "Woo!" I rolled my eyes but smiled as she got thrown onto the mat. That's what the stupid bitch gets.

Soon, the roles were reversed, Tyson was on the ground and Olivia was waiting for him to get up.

Suddenly, it was like a lightbulb went off in her head. She smirked at me and I shot her a glare, but my mouth dropped when she used my move- that was banned- The Curb Stomp. She went for the cover.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

The bell rung and Eden announced who won.

"And your winners, Olivia McMahon and the world heavyweight champion, Seth Rollins!" Our hands were raised and Olivia bit her lip, obviously trying to hide her smile. She slapped me across the face and I fell. I started to tremble with anger.

I got up, composing myself for 3 reasons.

1.) I could get fired.

2.) She could beat my ass if she wanted to.

3.) I have way more respect than that. Even if it's Olivia, I never and never will hit a girl.

I stomped to the back with Joey and Jamie.
We walked to the authority's office. Olivia was sitting with Kane and he was practically shaking with laughter. Huh, a suit really does change a person.

"What was that!?" "I believe you just got slapped by a girl. And the worst part is, is that you can't do anything since its your bosses daughter!" He said and howled with laughter again. I shook with anger and before I could make a smart comment, Stephanie cut us off.

"Olivia, why did you do that? I made this match with you two to try and make you forget about your differences! But, of course, you," she pointed at Olivia who held her chest like what Stephanie said had hurt her feelings. "Had to slap Seth. Don't you ever let anything go!?" Stephanie said and Olivia shrugged, her blue eyes turning dark,

"No. I don't let anything go. I'm not going to let people walk all over me. And you want to know why? Because I'm a McMahon." Stephanie looked stunned. Seems like she wasn't prepared for that answer. "I hold grudges and I thought you would've knew that by now." Olivia said and Triple H nodded his head.

"She's right." He said and Stephanie sighed, knowing that Olivia was right. "I guess so. Just, please don't do that again." "No promises, big sis." Olivia said and winked, getting out of her chair and checking shoulders with me, causing me to stumble back.

"What do you think you're doin'!?" Jamie shrieked at her. She leaned down to make eye contact with him. "Listen you little twerp, I don't know what kind of fucking accent that is but you should shut it before I rip your voice box out and shove it so far up your ass-" "Olivia Grace McMahon!" Her sister scolded at her but she completely ignored her. "Do I make myself clear, munchkin?" He nodded and I mentally slapped him. He's scared of a girl. But, then again, it is Olivia.

"We're security! Not-" "Are you sure you're security? I could've sworn you were rosebuds last week." I bit my lip. I wanted to laugh so hard because it was actually really funny.

She walked out of the door and I sighed. Suddenly, Kane chuckled and couldn't stop. "What're you laughing at?" Jamie said and I had to agree with Olivia on this one. His voice can get annoying but I've gotten used to it. "She called you guys rosebuds! I love her." He said and wiped away a fake tear that had 'fallen'. I growled and walked to my locker room.

I grabbed my stuff and title and walked to my car.
I drove to the hotel and looked in my room to see someones stuff there. Olivia came out of the bathroom and I groaned. "You have to be fucking kidding me." She said and I ignored her and put my stuff down.

I got changed in sweatpants and laid down in my bed while she laid in hers. I heard a phone make the noise when you plug it in and the light shut off. I heard Olivias breathing slow down and I slowly turned to see her facing me, sleeping. I sighed and plugged my phone in. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

{Edited}

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

26.3K 793 35
Welcome To A World Of Bliss And Anarchy
5.6K 252 25
Cora McMahon loves her parents and little brother Seth very much but after something awful happens she leaves looking for a better life. She meets La...
16.9K 554 36
When Roman's wife worries about him wrestling full-time again, she asks Becky and Seth if they would consider an arrangement.
15.3K 454 23
At WWE University anything is possible, rivalry, heartbreak, love. But one thing us for certain, there will definitely be drama.