The Arrangement

By aaliyahroseee

𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how muc... More

Introduction
At First
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Epilogue
NEW BOOK - RYDER
A/N.

Chapter Thirty

8.9K 211 48
By aaliyahroseee

Taylor's POV

After a few hours of celebrating, we all settle down, both Ryan and Sophia sleeping in different guest rooms.

I quietly tip-toe to Nicolas's room, knocking on the door. He opens it and before he can say anything, I press my lips against his. He responds almost immediately and kisses me back.

He pulls me into his room by my waist, his lips still on mine as he pushes me against the wall.

l pull away, smiling up at him. "Thank you," I press my lips against his again as his hands explore my body. His hands grip the back of my thigh, picking me up as I wrap my legs around his torso.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands settled down on my hips and he pulls away.

My gaze lowered to his lips and I could feel the very strong urge to taste his lips with mine again. I didn't think I could hold myself back any longer. Nicolas walks us over to the bed, placing me softly on it.

I took the opportunity to flip him over, lifting one of my legs and sitting on top of him.

In a split second, his hand had already wrapped itself around my neck, bringing my body forward towards him. He mashed his lips against mine, so suddenly and so unexpected.

He forced my lips apart, making his way through them. A low moan rippled from my throat as his tongue plundered into my mouth.

The kiss had been so harsh, so demanding, yet so raw. He began sucking on my bottom lip, swiping his tongue across my bottom lip before his teeth grazed it.

The burning heat inside me seemed to flare, my need for him growing even worse.

I slowly grinded my hips against his, earning a low groan from him.

Suddenly he moved, too fast for me to fully process what was happening. In the blink of an eye, he had flipped me over, pinning my arms above my head with his hand on my wrists, keeping me down.

I let out a painful cry at the impact of my wrists pressing into the mattress underneath us. I could feel his presence close against me and I almost let out a whimper.

"Fuck," I gasped out, breathlessly as his hands began to explore my body. Desperately trying to catch my breath, I felt him lean down, his lips grazing against my ear.

Pressing my quivering thighs together to help ease the painful ache between them, I let a soft moan erupt from the back of my throat.

"You want this, don't you?" He huskily muttered into my ear as he slowly began to take the straps of my dress off my shoulder, sliding the thin material down to my lower stomach.

Yes, I wanted to say.

I knew right then and there that this was going to be a very intense night, for the both of us. He licked across my neck, his piercing grazing across my soft skin.

"You like this, don't you?"

Closing my eyes, I was unable to answer, utterly speechless as my words were caught in my throat.

I felt his crotch push up against my lace underwear and I tensed at the feeling of his hard bulge through the fabric of our clothes.

He wanted me just as bad.

"Answer me," he demanded, staring down at me.

I nodded furiously, still unable to form any words due to the intensity.

"Use your words baby."

Finally finding the courage to speak, I mumbled out a weak yes, moaning as I slightly arch my back off the bed.

Forcing one of his knees between my legs he parted them, pressing his knee against my pulsing core. I breathed in sharply and couldn't help but squirm under his touch.

"Please," I moaned.

Taking one hand off my wrists he unhooked my bra, taking it off me before staring down at my bare chest, biting his bottom lip and taking off his jacket.

"Don't move your hands," he demanded.

I nodded in understanding, biting my bottom lip at the sight of this beautiful man before me.

He took his shirt off, the tattoos all over his chest, stomach and arms. I clenched my thighs at the erotic sight and closed my eyes, tilting my head back.

He leaned down over me, brushing his lips against mine. Impatient to taste his lips again I lean forward, ready to kiss him before he pulls away completely, a smirk on his lips.

"Così impaziente," he said, whispering in my ear before tugging on it slightly with his teeth. "Don't worry Thomas, we still have the whole night ahead of us."
{ italian translation : so impatient }

I instantly moaned at the sensation and Nicolas smirked, kissing me again. I moaned into his mouth, his lips silencing me.

I softly whimper as Nicolas trailed wet kisses down my neck and across my collarbones. My hands tugged against his as I desperately wanted to run my hands through his soft dark locks.

I was sure that his hands would leave marks, but I could honestly care less.

He took one of my nipples between his teeth, tugging slightly before moving over to the other one, doing the same thing. He finally trailed down my stomach, letting his tongue linger above my panties. I rubbed my thighs together, trying to create some kind of friction.

I looked down at him to see his next move.

He smirked and used his hands to part my legs as I bit my lip and closed my eyes. He kissed both my inner thighs, avoiding the spot he knew I needed him the most.

"Please Nicolas," I repeated, biting my lip and lifting my hips towards him. He pushed down on my stomach, chuckling darkly.

"Be patient baby," he looked up at me as he slid my panties down my legs, parting my legs once more.

His breath fanned against my pussy and I sighed, biting my lip. His pierced tongue suddenly laid flat against me, and I gasped out in surprise.

His tongue worked wonders on my wet folds and I bit my lip to stop the sounds from escaping my lips.

"Fanculo, you taste so good Taylor," he groaned.
{ italian translation : fuck }

"Shit," I whimpered, my hands pulling at the dark strands of his hair. "Nicolas."

"Questo è tutto piccola," he said, continuing to flick my clit with his tongue piercing. "Moan my name," Soon after I felt a knot start to form in my stomach, letting me know my orgasm was approaching soon.
{ italian translation : that's it baby }

Right as I was about to come however, he pulled away.

"What the fuck?" I panted, looking up at him.

"Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fucking you over the last few months?"

I clench my thighs together at that. Nicolas started to walk slowly towards me, hovering over me and placing himself in between my legs.

"How much I've wanted this," he trails off, looking down at my pussy, biting his lip in anticipation.

His fingers found my wet folds and he leaned into me, rubbing me slowly.

"So wet for me..." He muttered, almost too low for me to hear. There was so much tension in my abdomen that it became increasingly difficult to breathe.

Arousal was flooding my panties and I was throbbing for him, so much it hurt. "Such a good little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes," my hips moved in sync with his fingers, a throaty moan escaping my lips. I pressed my lips together, holding back the sounds that threatened to escape from my mouth as Nicolas quickly found all the right spots, giving me the friction I longed for.

I felt him hit my g-spot over and over again, leaving me a shaking mess around his fingertips. "Fuck."

I knew I wasn't going to last long if he kept this up. His fingers released a wave of pleasure and I whimpered, wanting even more.

I moaned in disappointment when abruptly his fingers left my body and he took a step back. Was he just going to keep doing this? Giving me pleasure and then taking it all away?

I was about to get up as I grew irritated with the way he kept teasing me but I felt his hand harshly push my body back down again. I let out a yelp in surprise.

"Stay still," he ordered, his tone low and dangerous.

His controlling behavior made the wetness between my legs grow more and more by the second. I needed him inside me.

Right. Now.

I looked down, the scar from before on his torso catching my gaze and shining as the moonlight glow grazed across it.

High on adrenaline, I trailed a hand down his stomach, about to run my fingers over the scar but he grabbed my wrist before I could touch it.

"I..." I trailed off, embarrassed, my cheeks undoubtedly crimson as I stared up at him.

"We don't have to do this," he replied, brushing a strand of hair out of my face that had escaped from my loosened bun.

"No I-I want to. I just—" My cheeks got hotter by the minute, and I looked away, afraid he would judge me.

"What's wrong?" Rolling my lower lip between my teeth, I attempted to take a deep breath before I spoke.

"It's just— I haven't..."

His eyes widened, "You're a virgin?" he asked, and I shook my head.

"No, it's just ...been a while," I replied, hoping he wouldn't find me weird or crazy.

Oh, god.

What are we doing?

This was totally against his rules. But that didn't seem to stop us.

If anything, it made this more exciting and easy. No strings attached.

He smirked, "I'll be gentle," he said. "Per stanotte."
{ italian translation : for tonight }

Fuck. I needed him now.

He seemed to read my mind when he started to unbuckle his belt.

"Wait, condom," I breathed out.

He gets off the bed and opens his drawer near his bed, grabbing a condom and ripping it open with his teeth.

After he rolls it on he positions himself near my entrance.

My thighs pressed together with need, impatiently waiting for him. My eyes widened at his size and I wondered how he was going to fit inside of me. "Are you sure?" He asked, staring at me intently.

I nodded.

"What did I tell you about using your words Taylor?"

"Yes," I breathed out.

"Good girl, now I want you to look at me when I'm inside you," Nicolas said, his jaw clenched. I hummed, biting my lip as I just realized what I got myself into.

Satisfied with my answer Nicolas slid inside me, a gasp leaving my lips and a moan leaving his. He slowly went deeper inside me, watching my facial expressions to make sure he wasn't hurting me.

"Are you ok?" He asked me, fully sinking into me. I moan out a yes, giving him the consent he needed to hear before he started to move inside of me.

"Shit," I groaned, biting my lip and closing my eyes.

"You feel so good Taylor," he moaned in my ear, kissing my neck. He pulled away, connecting our lips. We both moaned into the kiss, muffling our sounds.

He grabbed my neck gently, pounding into me.

I moaned loudly, throwing my head back.

"You have to be quiet baby. You don't want anyone to hear us, do you?" I shake my head fast in understanding. He reaches his hand up and clamps his hand over my mouth, silencing my sounds. "Good girl."

"You like that?"

I nodded.

"Hmm?" He questioned, removing his hand from my mouth and gripping my thigh tightly, keeping it in place.

"Yes. I like it," I squirmed.

"Such a good slut for me."

"Please, don't stop," I manage to moan out.

"Fidati di me bellissima, I don't plan to."
{ italian translation : trust me beautiful }

"Fuck, I think I'm gonna..." I trail off, my eyes rolling back into their sockets.

"Don't come yet."

"Why," I gasp. It was becoming a bit too much to hold my orgasm, but I still tried, despite the urgency to let go.

"Hold on for me Taylor," he says sternly.

I tried my hardest to hold the long awaited orgasm but it was hard. I have never experienced this much pleasure before.

"Look at me baby," Nicolas said. "Look at me when you come."

I opened my eyes, meeting his intoxicating gaze.

"Come for me," he demanded and I immediately let go, my eyes closed as the feeling of bliss took over. My legs shook, a hard-core orgasm taking over me.

My mouth parted as I looked up at Nicolas whimpering, his fingers slightly squeezing around my neck. Many moans and whimpers left my lips.

Once I was finished I was breathless, panting as I looked up at Nicolas with hooded eyes. "Good girl."

"Fuck," he groaned as he leaned down to whisper in my ear. "You're so beautiful."

Nicolas came after a few more rounds, falling on top of me.

When he got off of me I turned to my side, ready to fall asleep and not expecting anything more.

So it really surprised me when Nicolas wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into his chest.

"Goodnight Taylor," he muttered, nuzzling his head in my neck.

"Goodnight Nicolas," I smiled, falling into a deep slumber.

____________________________________

Lol, first time writing smut. I don't know how to feel.

Please vote, comment, and follow! It's greatly appreciated!

Take care my loves.

aaliyah rose <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 1.4K 59
I lean upwards towards his ear breathing softly. "your mean." I murmur as I swallow a whine he clearly heard. His delish smirk appears "No" he shake...
65.3K 3.2K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...
16K 830 44
An innocent girl who gets hurt by everyone around her, finds someone to help heal her. she tries to escape the way he makes he feel. she falls instea...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...