𝙼𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

By iluvvkentrell

"𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎". * DISCONTINUED * More

psa/face claims.
one.
two.
three.
four.
not an update.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight

twenty-nine.

1.6K 26 7
By iluvvkentrell

OMNISCIENT.

"Tre he finna come over he got yo friend with him." Jaylen said to Kayla as he hovered over her rubbing her stomach while she laid in his bed.

"Ok." She leaned up and gave him a kiss. "You tryna get in the shower with me first?" She smiled putting her hand on his back while he was still hovering over her.

"Yeah come on." He chuckled standing up straight.

She got up off the bed and they both walked in his bathroom. Jaylen turned the water on and Kayla stood in the mirror and took her clothes off. He came up behind her and put his hands on her waist then started placing kisses on her shoulder and neck.

"Still can't believe you really pregnant." He slid his hands up her stomach and looked at her through the mirror.

"I know right it's crazy." She smiled at him then put her hands on top of his.

"Whatchu want it to be I want a son." He asked.

"I want a girl." She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Mmhm." He sounded then leaned in for a kiss she put her leg between his kissing his back.

"Alright come on." She said pulling away then she got in the shower. Jaylen took his clothes off then got in behind her.

"Damn why you change the water this shit hot as fuck?" He jumped back from the water flinching.

"My bad." She said laughing changing the water temperature.

"That shit don't be burning you?" He asked getting closer to the water.

"No I like it like that." She laughed.

She turned around facing him and wrapped her arms around his torso hugging him and he did the same putting his arms around her.

"Let's do a lil quickie." She smirked looking up at him.

"Ight bet." He returned the same smirk. He let go of her and grabbed her hand then pinned her against the wall.

"This not gone hurt the baby is it?" He asked rubbing her clit in circles.

"N-no just got slow." She moaned a little as he moved his fingers faster.

He put one hand on her waist gripping it then aligned himself at her entrance and slid inside of her. He kissed all on her neck as he penetrated her, she opened her mouth squeezing her eyes shut feeling him in her stomach.

"Mahh." She moaned when he rubbed her clit still giving her slow strokes.

"Fuck." He groaned in her ear going faster.

He pulled out turned her around and he picked her up then sat down on the bench that was in his shower. He lifted her up and she moaned as she slowly lowered herself on him. She put her arms around his neck and he kissed her as she moved her body back and forth grinding on him.

They continued to have sex in the shower until they both we're finished. They washed each other up got out did their hygiene and got dressed.

                  _______________________

"Damn nigga yo ass really finna be a dad I would've never imagined." Tre said laughing as they all we're sitting on the couch. Tre and Brook came over a while after they got out the shower.

"I know shit crazy." Jaylen smiled looking at Kayla giving her a kiss on the forehead.

They talked and Kayla and Brook went upstairs while Jaylen and Tre smoked and after a while they had came back downstairs.

"Bae pass me that water bottle." Jaylen said pointing to the water bottle that was beside Kayla.

"Here." She handed it to him.

"Thank y- ." He was cut off by loud banging at the door.

"Who the fuck is that?" Tre asked looking up from his phone.

"Ion know." He said getting up to look out the window.

"Aye that's twelve." He said looking back at Tre.

"What?" Kayla and Tre said at the same time standing up and Brook stood up after them.

"You Jaylen Thomas?" A officer asked when he opened the door.

"Yeah why wassup." He said confused.

"You're under arrest for the murder of Kacey Donovan, you have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law." The officer said saying bando's real name and grabbed Jaylens arm turning him around and put hand cuffs on him.

"Aw hell nah." Tre said walking over to them.

"What no." Kayla's heart sunk and she ran over to Jaylen.

"Bae chill it's alright." He said when he seen Kayla's eyes getting watery and her lips quivering.

"No don't tell me to chill when your getting arrested for fucking murder." She said through her gritted teeth grabbing his arm and yanked him towards her while a tear fell down her eye.

"Hands off." The other officer said putting his hand on Kayla's and pulled her hand off of Jaylens arm then he pushed her making her stumble and Brook got behind her catching her.

"Aye don't put yo fucking hands on her like that." Jaylen said getting loud mugging the officer.

"Right you ain't gotta do allat." Tre said mugging both the officers.

"Alright let's go." The officer that had Jaylen in hand cuffs said and turned around walking away with tight grip on Jaylens arm.

"No." Kayla said snatching her arm out of brooks grip about to run after them but Brook held her back again.

"I love you." Jaylen said looking back at Kayla seeing her cry.

The officers put Jaylen in the police car then closed the door. Kayla turned around then hugged brook and cried on her shoulder when she seen them leave.

"It's ok." Brook said rubbing her back as she cried.

"No." Kayla said lowly shaking her head sobbing.

Tre looked at them and shook his then he shut the front door. He pulled his phone out and put it to his ear as he called Kayden, he pasted back and forth scratching the back of his head and walked off when he answered the phone.

"Are you ok?" Brook asked as her and Kayla sat at the kitchen island.

"No I'm not ok Jaylen just got arrested for fucking murder." She wiped her eyes sniffing. "I'm pregnant and now he's in jail." She frowned and cried in her hands.

"He probably gone be out soon." Brook said trying to make her feel better.

"Oh my God what the fuck." She sniffed looking down at the counter.

"You good?" Tre asked Kayla as he walked in the kitchen. She just shrugged her shoulders and shook her head sniffling wiping her face.

"I'm bout to go handle this shit bae you gone stay here." He said.

"Ok be safe." Brook said turning her head towards him.

"Alright love you imma be right back." He leaned down and gave her a kiss.

He left and they went over to the couch and sat down. Kayla laid her head on Brooks shoulder and could do nothing but cry and her pregnancy hormones were making it worst. After all the crying she's been doing she ended up falling asleep and sooner or later Tre came back.

"You good, she good?" Tre asked brook as he walked in the living room seeing them on the couch and Kayla sleep.

"Yeah she just went to sleep." Brook said.

"Alright we bout to leave in a minute." He said and Brook nodded.

"Kayla." Brook said tapping her shoulder trying to wake her up. She did it a couple more times and she finally woke up.

"Yeah." Kayla said lifting her head up rubbing her eyes.

"You want us to take you home cause we're finna leave." Brook said.

"No it's alright I drove my car here." She said tiredly.

"You sure, you ok." Brook asked with a concerned looked.

"Yeah I'm ok." She said with a cracked voice nodding her head as she tried not to cry. Brook looked at her with sympathy and hugged her.

"Alright love you girl call me if you need anything." Brook said grabbing her purse and stood up.

They said their goodbyes and left. Kayla sighed then turned around and walked upstairs to his room. She grabbed her purse and keys off his bed then she just stood in the middle of his room looking around. Her eyes landed on his gun that was on his nightstand and she just stared at it and thought about how he was arrested for murder and she questioned herself and wondered if it was true.

She shook those thoughts out of her head and turned his bedroom lights off and went back downstairs. She put her shoes on then turned off the rest of his lights then she walked out of the house and locked his door with the key he gave her then she walked to her car.

She got in the car and put her hands on the steering wheel then laid her head down on it and closed her eyes and just sat there. She lifted her head back up stared the car and drove home.

                ________________________

She got to her house and now was in her room. She had one hand on her forehead and the other on her hip pasting around her room as her hormones took over as she silently cried. She heard her phone ringing and she walked over to her bed and dug in her purse and grabbed her phone and seen it was Chy FaceTiming her.

"Hello." She said answering her phone wiping under her eyes and sat on her bed.

"I heard what happened you ok?" Chy asked.

"Yeah." She said lowly nodding her head.

"How you feeling?" Chy asked turning her head to the side seeing the sad look on Kayla's face.

"I don't even know my emotions are everywhere all I can do is fucking cry." She sobbed putting her face in her hand.

"So they saying he killed somebody?" Chy said.

"Yes like what the fuck I know he has a gun but ion know if he used it before." Kayla lifted up her head.

"Wow this crazy you want me to come over?"

"No, no I just wanna be by myself right now." She said sniffling.

"Ok you sure." Chy asked again.

"Yes I'm tired I just wanna go to sleep."

"Alright call me if you need anything."

"Ok I will bye bye." Kayla said and they hung up.

She put her phone down on the bed and stood up. She took her pants off then walked to her bathroom, she looked in the mirror and frowned seeing how puffy and red her eyes we're. She tied her hair up and put her bonnet on then went back in her room. She got back in her bed under the covers and got on her phone for a while then soon fell asleep.

______________________

Hope y'all liked this chapter I know it's short I thought I could make it longer my bad.

Kacey is bandos real name, yall remember him the mf that shot at Jaylen and he got his lick back.

Her baby daddy in jail y'all think he should get out?😂

Y'all fw this chapter lemme know.

Don't forget to vote.

Byeee until next time.💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.7K 38
"𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕".
4M 168K 56
" 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎."☆
332K 12.8K 23
𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘦? | DISCONTINUED||
607K 26.7K 41
"𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘸𝘪𝘵' 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮"