My Little Alien

By RenaShine

This story is a work of pure fiction. Some concepts may have been modified to fit the plot of the story. Cont... More

A Little Sneak Peek!
Chapter 01: The Beginning
Chapter 02: Who Are You?
Chapter 03: Alien?
Chapter 04: Evil Exists
Chapter 05: Teacher Much?
Chapter 06: The Inspection
Chapter 07: The Search Begins
Chapter 08: Earth View
Chapter 09: Love?
Chapter 10: I'm Just Like You!
Chapter 11: Hello, Humans
Chapter 12: Tipsy
Chapter 13: The Power Source
Chapter 14: The Great Escape
Chapter 15: Be My Guest
Chapter 16: Under the Nightsky
Chapter 17: Rise and Shine
Chapter 18: Goodbye!
Chapter 19: We Know What You Did
Chapter 20: S.O.S
Chapter 21: Love Heals Too
Chapter 22: Disasters
Chapter 23: Common Destinations
Chapter 24: My Family, Your Family
Chapter 25: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 26: The Spy
Chapter 27: Miss Me?
Chapter 29: Finding Seven
Chapter 30: Home, Here We Come
Chapter 31: No Matter The Distance, I Will Keep Loving You
Finale: When The Stars Align, We Meet Again
Author x Reader

Chapter 28: Love Talk

34 2 0
By RenaShine

Kun was about to make his move when the doorbell rang.

It made them both hesitate and freeze in their positions. Seven opened her eyes to gaze into Kun's, who was already looking at her. They both stared at each other for a minute, when the doorbell rang again.

"Fuck it." Kun said, smashing his lips onto Seven's. Her eyes automatically fluttered shut as a tear rolled down her cheek. It was finally happening. It was not a dream.

The moment Seven had been waiting for was happening. She was feeling emotions that she never knew could exist. There was aggression in Kun's actions, but it was not the same as other times. It was a completely different shade of anger.

Seven liked this form of anger; the aggression that showed how badly Kun had wanted her. She felt like crying and smiling at the same time. She had never been that happy in her entire course of life. She had thought that she would feel satisfied once they both would kiss, but she was wrong. She kept wanting more and more of it.

Kun never pulled back from the kiss. The doorbell kept ringing, but Kun had his priorities straight. His hands squeezed her thighs, lifting her off her feet to place her on the counter.

On the other side of the door was Samuel, tapping his foot impatiently with a box of beer cans in his hand. "What is the guy up to? It's not like he sleeps early. He told me I could come over to drink anytime I wanted." He mumbled, looking around.

"You know what? I'm done being your neighbour! Don't ever knock on my door ever again!" Samuel yelled, punching his fist on the door. He let out a small groan, shaking his hand.

"Call me when you're free." Samuel said gloomily, before going inside his apartment.

Kun pulled back from the kiss, only to reach for Seven's neck. His hands held the top of her thighs, shifting them apart so he could stand between them.

He had the answer to his question. Seven did like him back. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. Kun realized how stupid he was to not figure it out earlier. But now was not the time to argue with himself.

He had more important things to focus on.

"K-Kun..." Seven moaned. "Hm?" He replied, very much into painting the canvas of her neck red with his teeth. "T-The door.." She whimpered, pointing at the door.

"Don't worry about it." Kun panted, pulling himself back. "He's my neighbour, Samuel. I'll talk to him later." He said, before kissing her again.

Things got steamy, making Seven squeeze his shoulders tighter. She accidentally buried her nails in his skin, causing Kun to lowly grunt.

"S-Sorry." She innocently squeaked. "Your little paws don't hurt, kitten. They tickle." He smirked, kissing her. Little did Seven know that she had turned him on even more.

There was no holding back now. Kun was not going to stop now that he knew how Seven felt for him. He lifted her off the counter, carefully taking her to their bedroom.

Laying her down on the bed, he hovered over her. He pinned her wrists  at the top and kissed her deeply and desparately.

"Seven.." He panted. "Huh?" She asked breathlessly.

"The baby making process... let's do it." He smirked. "B-Baby?" She gave him a terrified look. "B-But I don't want it!"

"Don't worry, I have no intention of having one either." He said, biting off the edge of a square aluminium packet.

*  *  *

"I don't know, man. It's been fifteen minutes now. Kun's not picking up his phone either." Greg smacked his lips, knocking on the door again.

"He must be sleeping then." Carl said. "It's freaking nine in the morning. Kun always wakes up early on weekdays." Greg rolled his eyes, knocking harder. "Wait, I call Seven." Freken said, shutting his eyes to send telepathic signals to Seven.

Little did they know that there was a fluffy couple inside, fast asleep under the covers in each others arms. Their cuddly feet were exposed along with their naked shoulders.

Their hair were all messed up and their clothes layed in some random corners of the room.

Clearly, it had been a tiresome night. Seven woke up to a small persistent beeping in her ear, forcing her eyes open. She received it to hear Freken's voice, asking her to open the door.

"Mm." She hummed, falling back asleep on Kun's arm.

She shot her eyes open when she realized Freken was waiting for her at the door. "Kun! Wake up! They are here!" Seven panicked, shaking Kun violently.

"Huh? Who?" Kun woke up, looking around himself. "Who's here, Seven?" He asked.

"Freken and kids!" She exclaimed, covering her mouth in panic. "They will know what we did!" She said anxiously. "Hey, hey, calm down." He chuckled, caressing her cheeks.

"No one will know, until we tell them."

"But they will see me here!"

"We live together, remember?" He raised a brow, calming his alien down. "Right." She let out a sigh of relief. She looked straight at Kun, staring at him before she sneezed loudly. She sneezed once again, followed by another.

"I guess my love wasn't the only thing you were getting last night." Kun smirked, wiping her nose with a paper napkin. Seven snatched it from his hand and started doing it herself, trying to hide her smile.

The door banged loudly, making the two jump in their places. "Wear a hoodie, quick. It will hide this." Kun rubbed a thumb over his artwork on Seven's neck. "Okay." She blushed.

"Hurry, they might break the door if I don't open it." He said, picking up his crumbled white t-shirt from a corner.

When he was sure that Seven was ready, he went down the hallway and opened the door.

"Hey, good-"

"Seven?" Freken barged inside past Kun, who stood frozen with his hand up in the air. "Morning." He completed.

"Good morning to you too, Kun." Greg smiled, giving him a high five before entering. "Morning, Kun." Carl grinned, doing the same.

"Seven?" Freken marched inside their bedroom where Seven was tidying up the mattress. "Ah, Freken." Seven gave him an apologetic look.

Freken scolded Seven in Livian, while Greg and Carl watched them from the door. Kun soon joined them, as they all tried to figure out what they were talking about.

Maybe, Freken was mad at Seven for not opening the door quicker. In his defense, he could not trust any human even if that human was the reason Seven was still alive.

"God." Seven rolled her eyes, putting her hands on her sides. "Seven, this is not good. Respect? Where is respect?" Freken scolded, making her roll her eyes again.

Kun smirked, feeling proud of preparing her for this very moment. Seven's gaze fell on the floor behind Freken, where layed two ripped off square aluminium packets. Her eyes widened in shock. She glanced at Kun while Freken kept blabbering.

Kun narrowed his eyes in confusion, not understanding what she meant. She pointed her gaze at the floor before looking back at him. Kun followed her gaze to find those wrappers laying on the floor openly in front of everyone.

Kun gasped without a sound, dramatically putting his palms on his temples with eyes widened. He pushed past Greg and Carl and placed his foot on those empty packets. Seven bit her lips to hold back her laughter, facing Freken again.

"Yeah, nice, you're so right, Freken. How about we all have breakfast?" Kun cut Freken off from whatever warning he was trying to give to Seven, making her finally let out that giggle.

Freken muttered some curse in Livian before going out of the room, followed by Seven who scolded Freken for it. "Kun." Carl said.

"What?"

"I thought we were having breakfast?"

"Yes, we are."

"Then why aren't you coming out?"

"Huh?"

"Do to plan to cook here?"

"I'll be there in a while, you go first."

"Why? Why can't you come with us?" Greg raised his brow, suspiciously staring at Kun's foot. "Because I said I'll be there in a while." He rolled his eyes.

"What's under your foot?" Carl asked. "Nothing." He scoffed.

"Lift it up then."

"No."

"Why?"

"BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING!"

"THEN LIFT IT UP!"

"Greg? Carl? Come out, Freken is making breakfast." Seven said, entering the room.

My guardian angel, Kun let out a sigh of relief, as Seven gave him an assuring look. "That's much interesting than whatever Kun's hiding under his foot. Let's go." Greg said, going out with Carl.

Kun cursed under his breath, immediately picking up the wrappers before tossing them inside the dustbin. "Thank you so much." Kun said, wiping off his sweat. "Look at your face, it is pale like last night." Seven giggled.

Kun lowered his gaze while smiling, blushing a little as he scratched the back of his neck. "Freken cooks nice. Let's eat." She was about to walk out before Kun pulled her by the wrist.

He pinned her back to the wall before kissing her passionately. They were hidden by the only wall that separated Kun's bedroom from his living room, to which the kitchen was joined.

"Kun, they will see!" Seven giggled, managing to pull back. "They won't." Kun smirked, almost kissing her back when Freken barged inside.

Kun pushed himself away just in time and threw a considerable distance between the two.

"Kun and Seven, out now!" Freken scolded, eyeing them suspiciously. "Yes." Seven answered, waiting for him to leave.

"Wait.." Freken said. "Why are your hair like this?" He asked, making them fidget uncomfortably. "Our hair were like this since we woke up." Kun said.

Freken eyed him doubtfully, slowly walking out backwards. "He's so weird." Kun whispered, holding Seven's waist.

"No, he is smart. We must go out because he will use power to see through the wall." She giggled, dragging Kun outside.

"Pervert." Kun mumbled while being dragged towards the kitchen counter. "Hey Kun, isn't Freken awesome? We told him just yesterday about earth food and he's learned real quick!" Carl exclaimed.

"Who's side are you on? His or mine?" Kun asked, sitting on the chair beside Seven.

"Child." Freken mumbled, throwing some fried eggs in his plate before returning to the stove.

"You both are not welcome in this house henceforth." Kun stuffed his mouth with the eggs before disowning Greg and Carl. "Now that Kun has stuffed his mouth, we have nearly a minute and a half." Greg said.

"What?" Kun mumbled with his mouth full. "Freken, why didn't anyone else come with you?" He asked. "Yeah, and when do they plan to come get Seven?" Carl added.

"You sons of bifes-" Kun tried to chew faster while the conversation proceeded. "I ask them to come with me. They say they want time because they want to do research here." Freken said, finally putting food in his own plate.

"They want to bring all science gadget for study, but I fight with them. I fight to come early." He explained. "Woah, looks like you and Seven have a strong bond." Greg scoffed.

"You brat.." Kun managed to swallow everything in his mouth, being able to speak clearly again. "But you and Freken really are something, aren't you Seven?" Carl chuckled, messing with Kun.

"Atcheww!" Seven sneezed again, her hair falling in her plate. "Cherry pie, watch you hair." Kun said, tying them back with the hair tie he had on his wrist.

The same hair tie he had removed from Seven's hair the last night.

"Hang on, you had that hair tie on your wrist the whole time?" Greg smirked. "No. It was laying here." Kun lied, fixing Seven's hair. "That's not the only thing that's off Greg." Carl said.

"What do you mean?"

"Kun fell sick last night, and this morning, Seven is sick too." Carl narrowed his eyes in doubt. Freken dropped the fork in his hand, leaving the knife in the other. His glares pierced straight through Kun's soul.

"Freken!" Seven kicked him under the table, making him groan. "Carl, I live with Kun. So I get sick." Seven said. "Yeah, he's contagious anyways." Greg replied.

"YOU KIDS!" Kun snapped.

"Anyways, what are you going to do today?" Greg asked, while Freken and Carl took the plates away. "I will read. Kun brought me so many books upon earth." She replied.

"So, what do you like the most about earth?"

"I like your history very much. But I hate politics. It is so complicated. We do not have anything like that, right Freken?"

"Yes. We have science." Freken replied, starting to leave with Greg and Carl. "Hey, aren't you going to wash the dishes?" Kun called him back. "Am I a slave? Aliens make humans their slave, not the other way." Freken snapped.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU'LL MAKE ME YOUR SLAVE?" Kun snapped back.

"It is your own mythology. Humans are fearing beings. You all say this, not us." He scoffed. Seven rolled her eyes, stepping in to defend Kun once again. She told something to him in Livian making him sigh.

"Sorry." Freken said to Kun. "It's alright. As a human, I'm very forgiving." Kun scoffed, receiving a slap on the shoulder by Seven.

"Hey, why don't we all go to the rooftop? We can show Freken the view and perhaps discuss our next move?" Greg suggested.

"Sounds great. You don't have work anyways, do you Kun?" Carl asked. "Do you think I'm a free person?" Kun shut his eyes in anger.

"So you're not going to work today. Let's go." Greg chuckled, stepping outside with Freken and Carl.

"I think you are very busy person, Kun." Seven said, trying to make him feel better. "Oh, no, no. You shouldn't be the one saying it, cherry pie. I always have time for you." Kun smiled, quickly pecking her lips.

She covered her face in shyness while Kun held her shoulders to walk her towards the door. They all made their way to the elevator, that had a sign saying it was under maintenance.

"I guess we need to take the stairs." Greg shrugged, as they proceeded to climb the stairs. Greg and Carl walked ahead, followed by Freken, Kun and then lastly Seven.

"Kun, I don't feel nice." Seven muttered in Kun's ear. "What happened? Do you sense something? Some danger?" Kun whispered back.

"Yes. I just feel something is about to happen. Something very bad." Her chin trembled. "It's okay, as long as I'm with you, everything will be okay." He quickly kissed her cheek before anyone noticed. It cheered Seven up a little, but she was still scared.

"You human, I see what you did." Freken muttered, when Kun reached closer to him.

"What did you see?" Kun asked.

"What you did to Seven now. You kiss her cheek."

"Can you keep your nose out of our business?"

"Seven is my business."

"No, she is your responsibility. A responsibility that I have been taking since the past few months. And just so you know, I've been taking care of her pretty well."

"You know nothing about Seven."

"And you do? Just because you know her much longer than me doesn't mean you can butt into our business."

"You are a human, in the end."

"A human who kept her safe, mind that."

"Humans are cruel. If you get money, you throw her away like nothing."

"Who are you to decide that? It's only been a night since you've arrived."

"Enough, I am here and from now Seven stay with me."

"Not even in your dreams, Freken the wrecken!"

"What did you say to me?"

"Freken the wrecken, deaf boy alien!"

"Shut up, Kun the Pun!"

"GUYS!" Greg shouted, interrupting the two fighting kids. "WHAT?" They both replied in unison.

"Where is Seven?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100 12 12
the title is long, I know, but the story itself is a short little ball of fluff because I love fluff. (there's also mature stuff being talked about b...
62.9K 2.2K 37
"๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐จ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐." A star crossed impromptu road trip with the soon-to-be worlds greatest detective...
13.7K 195 5
"๐•€๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•’ ๐•™๐• ๐•๐•–, ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•’ ๐•˜๐• ๐•’๐•." -๐•„๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐• ๐•˜๐•จ๐•’๐•ช You've wanted, you've waited, and now, it's here! At long...
734K 26.4K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...