š—œš——š—™š—–, matt sturniolo. ( āœ“...

By louis-core

i'm only a š—³š—¼š—¼š—¹ for you, and maybe you're too good for me. ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—›. . . for all of... More

šˆšƒš…š‚
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ. ( stop being sus, man )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ. ( what do you mean you're in jail? )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘. ( auroras cameron lockeheart obsession )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’. ( just take the roll )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“. ( matt's funeral )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”. ( enemy's doorstep )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•. ( rory the shapeshifter )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–. ( wtf is a business class for )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—. ( stupid fucking jacket )
šŸŽšŸšŸŽ. ( i appreciate it )
šŸŽšŸšŸ. ( death glares don't actually kill )
šŸŽšŸšŸ. ( i'm here now )
šŸŽšŸšŸ‘. ( you physically pain me )
šŸŽšŸšŸ’. ( actually fucking annoying )
šŸŽšŸšŸ“. ( no extra caramel? )
šŸŽšŸšŸ”. ( i'm sorry )
šŸŽšŸšŸ•. ( sort your shit out )
šŸŽšŸšŸ–. ( i don't fucking care )
šŸŽšŸšŸ—. ( the ick )
šŸŽšŸšŸŽ. ( you do care )
šŸŽšŸšŸ. ( staring problem )
šŸŽšŸšŸ. ( mine )
šŸŽšŸšŸ‘. ( what the fuck? )
šŸŽšŸšŸ’. ( better kisser )
šŸŽšŸšŸ“. ( top secret )
šŸŽšŸšŸ”. ( just stay )
šŸŽšŸšŸ•. ( a lil smoochie )
šŸŽšŸšŸ–. ( in the dark )
šŸŽšŸšŸ—. ( shut up for once )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸŽ. ( unexplainable )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ. ( playing cupid )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ. ( just you )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ’. ( ok )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ“. ( thin line )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ”. ( 'rora )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ•. ( never gonna happen, remember? )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ–. ( pinkie )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ—. ( team jacob )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸŽ. ( who the fuck? )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ. ( done. )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ. ( a fool )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ‘. ( i want to kiss his bald head )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ’. ( a spark )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ“. ( game over: you lost )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ”. ( not in love )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ•. ( stop calling me that )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ–. ( priorities, man, priorities )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ—. ( on your own )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸŽ. ( he'll be here )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ. ( how you get the girl )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ. ( you deserve to cry )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ‘. ( be with me )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ’. ( if only she had known )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ“. ( yours )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ”. ( definitely in love )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ•. ( he's crossed it )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ–. ( you're weak )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ—. ( he's supposed to be here )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸŽ. ( even if it's fake )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸ. ( like dogs )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸ. ( it'll always be worth it )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸ‘. ( i should've been there )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸ’. ( the literal fucking stuffed animal )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸ“. ( you mean every thing to me )
š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„

šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ‘. ( teddies in blankets )

56.8K 1.2K 4.9K
By louis-core

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE !
[ real life ]

❝ TEDDIES IN BLANKETS ❞

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

"so... have anything you wanna say?"

"no."

"liar."

"no."

"spill."

"no."

"aurora!" kingston groans and sits up further from where he's leant against the couch cushion behind him. "i know something happened."

the two are currently sat in auroras living room per usual. it's thursday and school finished two hours ago but apparently kingston wants to 'know the drama.' whatever the fuck that means. he's supposed to be taking her to ravens in a bit since the groups leaving for LA tomorrow but right now they're sat on couches as rick and morty plays on the tv as background.

"you have no proof."

"okay yes i do," he says, making aurora raise her eyebrows from the other smaller couch. "first of all, you guys were out there alone for like twenty minutes and then when you came back inside you guys were acting completely different, bro."

"what?" aurora sighs. "what are you even talking about?"

"every time you guys insulted each other you were smiling and shit.. like i'm pretty sure i even heard you literally giggle once," he tells her, crossing his arms over his chest.

"have you ever thought that maybe i was just in a good mood?" she raises her eyebrows at him like he's saying something ridiculously far from the truth.

"that's funny because you weren't in a good mood before you went outside," he brings up, aurora pausing for a second. she opens her mouth to say something before ultimately closing it, leading him to speak again instead. "come on, i'm basically your number one supporter. i deserve to know what happened!"

auroras lips twist to the side for a second before she sighs and mutters out, "we talked."

"you talked!" kingston repeats in an exclaim, already having aurora roll her eyes because of the enthusiasm. "holy shit, i'm so good."

aurora, like usual, just sighs in response.

"so how'd it go?" he asks, now leaning forward like an intrigued child. "i mean it obviously went good because you kept giggling when you called him a dumb fu-"

"i wasn't fucking giggling!" she interrupts him with a shout.

"yeah, you say that but-"

"i wasn't!"

"okay sure," he raises his hands to make air quotations. "you 'weren't giggling.'" he rolls his eyes as she's thoroughly unimpressed with him. "what did you guys talk about?"

"just like..." she trails off for a moment. what is she even supposed to say? "uh.. we're just... yknow."

kingston blinks. "bro, what? what does that mean?"

"like i just.." she sighs, rolling her eyes as she doesn't even know why she's actually telling him before muttering out, "i'm not gonna see anyone else."

"WOAH, WHAT?" this guy actually stands up from his seat from how much enthusiasm he suddenly has. "you guys are dating now?"

aurora opens her mouth for a second before closing it and opening it again, "well i wouldn't sa-"

"oh my god," he cuts her off, sighing dramatically as he takes a step back and falls back onto the couch behind him. "i can't believe bro actually locked it down."

"yeah, bro. pretty crazy."

he notices the way she deepens her voice slightly to try and mimic him and turns his head. "shut up. you're like literally in love with the guy."

"woah!" auroras eyebrows raise defensively as she crosses her arms over her chest. "i am not in love with him. i just enjoy kissing him."

he just shakes his head. "same thing," he sighs. "at least you're not still on the whole 'i hate him!' thing."

aurora presses her lips together awkwardly. "i-"

"no. shut up," he interrupts her, making her sigh exasperatedly. "you can't ruin this for me."

"okay whatever," she rolls her eyes. "can you drive me to ravens now?"

"why are you getting out of the car?" aurora sighs as she just closed kingstons passenger door behind her. kingston is opening his door too even though he was just supposed to drop her off.

"gotta talk to my boy, bro," he answers simply, closing the door behind him as aurora  blinks.

"don't tell me you mean-"

"matt?" he interrupts her, walking around the front of the car to get to her side. "yes."

aurora just sighs again. "since when have you even been 'boys?'" she makes air quotations with her hands.

"why? you jealous?" he raises his eyebrows at her with a chuckle as she rolls her eyes. "you're just as bad as him."

"goodbye," she says blankly before turning on her heel and beginning her way to the door. kingston follows behind her amusedly.

when she opens the front door, a camera is immediately shoved in her face.

"wow," she blinks, taking a step inside and to the side, away from the camera. "i love when you greet me by shoving a camera in my face, nick."

"yeah, i saw you outside. i know i'm funny," he sighs, pulling the camera back so it's not directly in front of anyones faces as he notices kingston as well. "oh, hey kingston."

"yo," he nods his head, stepping in fully and shutting the door behind him. "where's matt at?"

aurora groans as nick goes silent for a second to think on it. "in the kitchen i think?" he eventually answers.

"sweet," kingston responds before giving him a smile as a thanks and walking past them.

"what-" nick starts.

"just don't." aurora shakes her head.

"okay..." nick trails off before growing enthusiastic again and shoving the camera right back in her face. "we're making teddies in blankets today!"

"what in the actual fuck are teddies in blankets?"

when kingston enters the kitchen, matt's the only one in the room. he's looking through the fridge and seemingly grabbing a pepsi once kingston walks over to him.

"you actually locked it down with aurora, bro?"

matt pauses, turning his head to find kingston. he freezes for a moment before ultimately sighing, grabbing the pepsi, and shutting the fridge. "does she tell you everything?"

"i fucking wish," kingston groans. matt, again, just blinks at him before he continues. "but she did tell me you locked it down."

matt raises his eyebrows. "she said i 'locked it down?'"

kingston pauses. "wording was a little different but i mean, basically yes."

matt sighs. "okay."

there's a pause as a silence between them forms before kingston clears his throat. "so..." he says. "say it."

"say what?" matt's eyebrows furrow.

"that you locked it down with aurora," kingston shrugs easily.

"what? no," matt instantly says.

"yes, bro. you have to say it."

matt just shakes his head. "why are you always like this?"

"you gotta say it," he ignores matt's annoyance.

"no. it sounds stupid. i'm not saying that."

"yeah but i mean.. have you really locked it down if you can't admit to someone else that you locked it-"

"oh my god," matt cuts him off. "fine."

kingston grins and takes a step back, raising his hands in surrender for a second. "alright. say it then."

matt rolls his eyes before sighing and muttering, "i locked it down with aurora," like an annoyed child.

"woah," kingston responds with a laugh that makes matt's annoyance only grow. "proud of you bro."

matt just gives him an unamused tight-lipped smile. kingston takes this as an easy victory and takes another step back. "alright i'm out now," he tells him.

"yup," matt responds shortly, not saying anything else as kingston turns around and begins to walk out.

right as kingston reaches the end of the room though, he turns around. "yo," he says, making matt look back up at him with a sigh. "i was never gonna give aurora ross' number."

"wait what?" matt's face falls.

kingston holds back a chuckle as he turns back around and successfully walks out this time. "see ya, bro," he calls out as he leaves.

"you literally can't keep doing this!" matt calls back in response as he disappears.

"stop glaring at me because i 'chose the wrong color spatula.'"

"no."

"you're acting like a five year old."

"well, maybe if you let me have the red one-"

"guys!" venus cuts the pairs bickering off with a shout. "we don't even need spatulas, you fucking idiots!"

if there's one thing that has become clear between matt and aurora after they agreed to not entertain the idea of being with anyone else, it's that the hostility between them hasn't gone away. the only difference now is that the insults they shoot at each other are easy ones, they don't get under your skin when you think back on them. when they glare at each other and bicker, there's a secret amusement behind them that's only clear to the two of them. and every now and then, there's a secret smile shared between them because after how vulnerable they've been to one another now, how can there not be?

"oh," aurora mutters, awkwardly taking her eyes off matt and setting the red spatula that was in her hand down on the counter.

the group is all stood behind an island counter, the ingredients they need for whatever the fuck this recipe is as the camera is on a tripod in front of them.

aurora is stood on the very left end and matt is the one beside her. no one else really cares to notice it but aurora definitely does.

matt, of course, instantly shoots his hand over and grabs the spatula she put down. aurora turns to him and raises her eyebrows. "are you fucking deaf? she literally just said we don't need spatulas."

"yeah i know," he shrugs, holding the spatula with both of his hands. "i just want it."

aurora narrows her eyes at him before sighing and looking away. "you're such a weirdo."

matt continues looking at her as she looks in front of her, his eyes narrowing as well. he opens his mouth to say something before closing it and looking in front of him as well. he's not looking at her but he's still speaking to her when he lowers his voice to a quieter one and says, "that's a little funny."

auroras eyes are immediately back on him. "how is that funny?"

matt glances back to her and shrugs. "no reason," he hums, turning back to where he was looking in front of him.

aurora narrows her eyes and opens her mouth to respond before being cut off by raven, "matt! aurora!" she exclaims, them instantly both turning to find her on the other side of the island counter and in front of everyone. "watch how i do this since you don't know what teddies in blankets are."

they both go silent and instead watch her as she takes crescent roll dough and lays it down flat on the pan. "you put the chocolate down first because that's the pillow," she explains as she takes a small part of a hersheys bar and places it towards the top of the dough. "then the teddy goes on top of the pillow obviously," she places a teddy graham over the chocolate. "and now you put the mini marshmallows below him." she puts a group of mini marshmallows on top of the big part of the dough leftover. "finally, you grab the bottom of the dough and pull it over the marshmallows to tuck the teddy in!" she says, now cheery as she does exactly that.

"woah," aurora says in amazement. "it's actually like a teddy in a blanket."

"yeah no shit."

aurora looks next to her to send matt a glare. he remains unbothered, not even looking at her as he continues to watch raven. she sighs and looks back to raven as well.

"oh, and then you take a fork along the sides to press it down and make sure they're all really held together," raven demonstrates exactly that with a fork. once she's finished, she looks back up to everyone. "after that we just brush egg wash over them but we don't have the egg wash yet."

"cool," chris says from the opposite side of the counter. "we just gotta tuck the teddies in."

"chris," nick sighs.

"i'll make the egg wash!" aurora calls out as everyone begins to bicker separately.

"okay."

aurora grins, already beginning to walk away from the counter and off camera as matt frowns. "what the fuck? that's the easiest job."

"yeah," aurora agrees, rolling her eyes as she continues to walk away. "that's why i get it. obviously."

matt is making the egg wash.

"wow," aurora shoves her phone into matt's face as he stirs the egg wash with the red spatula he's just so passionate about. "when he makes egg wash with a spatula," she says with mock enthusiasm, even adding a giggle for effect.

"shut the fuck up." he rolls his eyes, his voice a blank one to hide the slight smile threatening to form on his lips from her amused tone.

"woah. that's not very nice," she sighs, moving the phone to capture the aggressive stirring he's doing in the video she's taking before bringing it back up to his face. "just put the spatula away."

he pauses his stirring, glancing down at the camera and then up at her. "no."

she sighs as he looks away and begins stirring again. she brings the camera up to her face instead this time. "matt's weirdly passionate about this random red spatula."

"rory," he sighs, stopping his stirring again as he looks to the girl. "enough with this weird camera vlog thing going on."

aurora glances down at the phone in her hand, then at matt's unamused face, then back to her phone. ultimately, she shoves her phone back in his face. as he just blinks at her, she grins.

"why are they so..." chris squints his eyes at the pair, across the room from them as he stands off camera with venus.

"i don't know," venus sighs. "probably kissed or something."

chris glances at the pairs weirdly civil and dare he say, flirty behavior before glancing down at venus. "yeah, probably."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS TAKING YOU TWENTY MINUTES TO MAKE EGG WASH?" nicks sudden loud yell is heard.

matt and aurora share a glance before turning to see nicks frustrated figure as he struggles tucking the teddies in currently.

aurora makes a mental note to grab her airpods from her bag.

while the pastries are in the oven, everyone decides to use the time to clean up the kitchen. aurora does the dishes and finishes rather quickly so she sets for the living room, plopping down on the middle of the smaller couch.

she mindlessly scrolls through her phone until she notices the sinking of a cushion from next to her. she glances up and sighs at who it is. "there's another couch."

"yeah, i know but i always sit on this one." matt rolls his eyes defensively.

"you were literally sitting on the oth-"

"do you have an airpod in?" he cuts her off, noticing the small bluetooth device in her ear.

she rolls her eyes from his interruption. "yes."

"oh okay," he nods his head before suddenly saying, "give me one."

"no."

"yes."

"no. people usually ask instead of demanding, you kn-"

"give me your other airpod."

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"why?"

she sighs exasperatedly. "because you always judge my music taste, you idiot!"

he rolls his eyes. "okay, well, i won't this time," he lies. it's such an obvious lie.

"that's a lie."

"no it's not."

she narrows her eyes at him before just sighing and giving in. "fine," she says, pulling her airpod case out of her pocket. once she opens them, she reaches to grab the right one that's left in the case but matt's dramatic self has to grab it first.

she rolls her eyes and puts her case away again as matt's face scrunches up when he puts the airpod in. he's silent for a few seconds before raising his eyebrows at the girl. "are you listening to kiss me thru the phone?"

"i swear to fuck if you-"

"i mean... it's just an interesting cho-"

she sighs loudly and dramatically stands up from her seat to walk away from the couch and from him. he rolls his eyes and sits up, reaching his arm out and grabbing her waist to pull her back down. "i didn't even say anything, you dumb bitch," he says as she's in a closer distance to him than before since he pulled her down and slightly into him.

"don't call me a dumb bitch, you dumb fuck." she crosses her arms, not even questioning how her side is practically shoved into his and how his hand is still on her waist because after the past week, it's honestly nothing strange.

"do you even realize how dumb-"

"hey guys..." nicks sudden voice is heard from the other side of the room. matt and aurora both instantly glance up to find his narrowed eyes as he notices their weirdly close distance. the two scoot away from each other on instinct as nick awkwardly says, "the thingies are uh... done now.."

💌

these are teddies in blankets for reference lol i took this from my tiktok feed

sorry this update took so long

idk if any of u remember my bsf that liked my ex from the obvious days but, long story short i forgave her after she promised me she'd back off and never do that to me. that was months ago. yesterday she told me they have mutual feelings for each other and are together now so! i'm rlly going through it rn i'm not gonna lie but i'm still trying to write it's just kind of harder

love u guys 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

<3
jaden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20K 43
š™žš™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™, a boy gets severely injured and loses his memory playing lacrosse, winding up completely unaware that the girl he used to hate, is a...
52.3K 1K 26
š——š—œš—— š—¬š—¢š—Ø š—˜š—©š—˜š—„ š—›š—˜š—”š—„ š—”š—•š—¢š—Øš—§ š—§š—›š—˜ š—šš—œš—„š—Ÿ š—Ŗš—›š—¢ š—šš—¢š—§ š—™š—„š—¢š—­š—˜š—”? š—§š—œš— š—˜ š—Ŗš—˜š—”š—§ š—¢š—” š—™š—¢š—„ š—˜š—©š—˜š—„š—¬š—•š—¢š——š—¬ š—˜š—Ÿš—¦š—˜, ļæ½...
93.1K 3.2K 31
ā what is this? every time we fight are we just gonna kiss and make up? āž ā you know i can't focus on anything besides your lips, z. āž zara and matt...
68.8K 923 52
šŸ§© š™„š™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™.. š‚š”š«š¢š¬ š’š­š®š«š§š¢šØš„šØ and šˆš¬š„šš šŒš¢š„š„šžš« are best friends, and have been such ever since they were sat together i...