She'll Become The Strongest (...

By Miss_PV

(Y/N) is the so-called Shi no Megami. Who claimed herself the one who will become the strongest creature in t... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
Prologue
Chapter 1: Nanohana
Chapter 2: Way to Yuba
Chapter 3: Ero-Camel
Chapter 4: Fake Rebels
Chapter 5: Siblings fight
Chapter 6: Miss All Sunday
Chapter 7: Mr. 0
Chapter 8: Her Resurrection
Chapter 9: Ero-Powerdaaa!!
Chapter 10: Mr. Death Day
Chapter 11: The Little Tag Is Over
Chapter 12: See You Soon
Chapter 13: Welcome Nico Robin
Chapter 14: A Pink Flying Bird
Special Chapter: Confessions
Chapter 15: The mess up date
Chapter 16: Rival
Chapter 17: Mock Town
Special Chapter: Confessions II
Chapter 18: Mistakes of fools
Chapter 19: Montblanc Cricket
Chapter 20: All talk, No Action
Chapter 21: We're flying!
Chapter 22: Heso!
Chapter 23: Illegal Entries
Chapter 24: Taken Away
Author's Note
Valentines Special
Special Chapter: Smoker
Special Chapter: Crocodile
Chapter 25: Gan Fall
Chapter 26: Separated
Chapter 27: Enel
Special Chapter: Doflamingo
Chapter 28: No way
Chapter 29: Angelica meet her demise
Chapter 30: The End of Skypeia Arc

Special Chapter: The forgotten past

775 29 5
By Miss_PV

"The ancient story of the two worlds was greatly known as a bedtime story all across the Blue Sea, mostly to the nobles and royalties. They said there were two worlds before that lived together as one. No border nor barrier separates anything from the two. Creatures from both sides peacefully interact with the other. 

The Aureum Empire. This empire ruled the two worlds as one. The almighty Empress and Emperor from the dynasty of Winterforest ruled the two worlds with peace and fairness. 

Winterforest. The last name of the once rulers of the two worlds. The highest among the highest. Although, they don't rule Earth as fully as in Nivera. Earth recognizes them as its supreme mortal ruler. 

Her Majesty, Empress Winterforest Anastasia. The last known ruler of the Great Aureum Empire. She had 3 children. A prince and 2 beautiful daughters. She never crowned an Emperor to aid her to rule the world nor did she ever has a husband. 

The birth of the members of the Winterforest dynasty has never been shared with the people. Everyone knows intimacy is not only the key to bringing an heir to the Imperial Family. Thus, the people called the birth of an heir to the family "No shukufuku Mageía". They were powerful mortal beings who serves God with so much loyalty. Almost nothing is impossible for them. 

But such a fairytale didn't last long. A war happened. They called it the Immortal War. They said the 20 kingdoms from the Earth and 10 kingdoms from Nivera allied together to bring down the Empire during the night of Mangetsu. Where the Empress, the Grand Emperor (The father of the Empress), and her 2 blessed children died at the same time the war broke out and completely put an end to the reign of the Winterforest dynasty on the two worlds. 

They said one heiress lived. A princess. The prophesied heiress to the throne of the Aureum Empire. But she was never found and years passed and most of the people started to believe she had died in the war too.

But even after the death of the Imperial Family, the war has not yet ended. The 30 kingdoms betrayed each other which made the two worlds separate from each other completely and never open nor met the barrier of separation ever again".

"It's an interesting story, isn't it Ace-Chan?" The 13 years old you smiled down at the awed freckled child. 

Ace nodded and grinned at his older sister. Garp gifted you a lot of books and so far this very book is your favorite.

"Ish it the end already? It's so short!" Ace argued to you and you hummed while your eyes glowed slightly in thought. 

"The book didn't say much about the Empire, Ace-Chan" You answered the little boy with a soft smile.

"Aww~ whoever wrote it sucks!" Your eyes widen in surprise and giggle at what you have just heard from the little boy's mouth.

"Careful with your words, Ace-Chan. That's not very nice!" You halfheartedly scolded the little freckled boy. Ace can only pout in reply.

You squealed at his cuteness and pinch both of his freckled face lovingly. Oh, how lucky of you to meet this little sunshine. You are very glad that Garp is the one that found you 3 years ago and introduced this little sunshine to you. 

"(Y/N)-Chan, I am going now!" You heard your Grandfather yell and saw him leaving the bandit's cabin with a small bag on his shoulder.

You grab Ace in the hand and run towards your Grandfather and jump to him for a hug. Garp automatically holds your smaller form and hugs you back.

He tries to pull Ace for a hug but the said boy just runs from him and stuck his tongue out to him like a brat. 

You can only smile at them fondly as Garp scolded the little boy for the last time before leaving. You'll miss this old man so much.

•••••

7 years later

It's a shame really. Why do they expect that you'll do whatever order they'll give you? Do they really think you want to be part of these cruel secret forces of the Government? Pathetic. 

You wanted to quit so bad and become a normal marine like Smoker and the others, but they won't let you. They told you it may affect your Grandfather's reputation if you did so. 

The world doesn't even know you and you wished it remained that way. You... you hate accepting this position. You should've listened to Garp when he told you not to. 

Patience. (Y/N). You'll be free from this soon, right?

•••••

2 years later

You fell in love or so you thought. He's different from the others. Completely different from you and your beliefs. But you love him and so did he do to you.

Your relationship with him might not official yet but you know he will remain faithful to you. Maybe. Just maybe. You might change him too. 

•••••

A year later 

You... your mother... that isn't true. She did not do such a thing. 

"(Y/N), where are you? Don't come back to the headquarters anymore! Stay wherever you are. God, why did you have to do that? They're sending Sakazuki to get you. Don't let him get you even if those rumors about you two are true. Please be careful and please tell me that you're okay. (Y/N)-Chan, please answer me!" 

You're shocked by what you have found out. This paper... 

"Is this true, Jiji? Did she really do that? Did the...did the Government... did they..." You can't finish your sentence. 

Why is this happening? Your dreams. You can't have this. This... isn't true...right..?

"Why...?" You can't see properly anymore. Everything is blurry. You throw away the folder you're holding and shut off the mushi mushi because you don't want to hear anything from Garp anymore. 

Shiro comforted you by nuzzling his furry tiger head on your lap and Ash gave snake kisses on your cheeks. 

Why must she do that? Garp said your mother isn't a bad person. Then why is she bound as a traitor? Did she really do that to those innocent people? Did she really kill them with her inventions as a rebellion against the World Government? 

The World government isn't all white either. Maybe they framed her. They must be. You saw what kind of people they produced in their forces. 

But it's just so frustrating that the dream to become a marine like your Grandfather will be erased forever. Your friends. You'll miss them so much too. 

After wiping your tears away, you grab your weapons and put them in their proper places. You hop in Shiro's back with Ash around your neck and jump out of the small boat you are riding with. 

Shiro started running on the surface of the sea towards the nearest island. You're not running away. It's good they send Sakazuki your way. You have to say your final goodbye to him too anyway. 

To be continued~

[A/N: What's this? 🫣 Is this a peek at little (Y/N)-San's past?  Hmm, maybe~ 

I'm going to put my own ancient history now. It might be changed if Oda-Sensei releases new information about the ancient history of one piece. But for now, I'll make my own history, MUAHAHAHA! 

Also, I'm so sorry if it seems so fantasy-like, huhuhu~

You fell in love with someone in the marines?! Oh-ho, I wonder who is it~ Is it a loveable character or the most hated person in one piece? ehe~ who knows~ 

Don't kill me if you really did find out who is it. It's for the plot. 😭

Another fanart everyone, shittt! Our cutie (Y/N)-Chan and Ash (Not sure what color Ash is supposed to be in this one but still awesome AF!)~

Thank you so much GLAZEA_132A~

This special chapter didn't change that much too. I just replaced a few things.

Anyway, that's all for now.

See ya guys soon~

Adios~!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 11.8K 105
When you think of a pirate as a kid, you would think they have an eyepatch and parrot on their shoulder. So guess my disappointment when I saw no par...
3.3K 88 11
This is life for every person who has a specific time to live, but sometimes life is unfair in estimating lifespans. Evil people take longer lives t...
1.8K 106 6
Y/n, a normal woman (not really) who holds a deep passion for fictional (wo)men (cough- only One Piece men & women tho- COUGH-), one day, her birthda...
94.6K 3.5K 37
Sanji Vinesmoke can't believe he got into the highschool of his dreams, but a overprotective father and a careless jock seem to ruin his day before i...