Predator Short Series

بواسطة arsamiasajid

I write fiction crime mysteries to knock sense into society. Each chap, eps got a different thrilled story th... المزيد

EP # 01 JUNE 11 Serial Player
EP # 02 MILF's Gangster
EP # 03 Stalker 143
EP # 05 Dark History

EP # 04 Adelyn's Revenge

22 4 0
بواسطة arsamiasajid

Completed 1/1

TW/ Suicidal thoughts, mental abuse, death

Synopsis:

Adelyn, a twenty y/o, heart of gold fell in love with a guy online, she was naive as to take relationshit serious to her heart at the point that she lost in her pain, and decided to end her life, in the same basement she used to cry her heart out for hours. She was broken, she got nobody who'd raise her up, not her mom, not her sibling Ellen, all of them thought she's lazy, but she was emotionally abused by that jerk online, and in her basement she met him, the devil; who offer her a deal, if she'd found her his silver dragon seal, he'll help her manipulate that jerk and the guys who'd betrayed her pure heart. "Deal?" he said, she thought for a moment, "Done." both warmly handshakes.

EP # 03

Adelyn was a high school shy and quiet girl, she was doing architecture and that's totally not her choice but her dad's. She was doing to make her forefathers proud, she was the smart kid, not a nerd; as that's clear. She don't work hard but it was going smooth or may be she do but nobody take her hard work serious, "everyone can do it, you're not exceptional" the phrase she listened forever.

She hate maths, and telling people "no".

She met a guy Neymar online via Twitter. Who she found so cute, bc of his dumb tweets. One thing I'd mention Adelyn never had any friends bc of her sensitivity at heart, as when she was 5 her heart got brutally broken by the people she loved, and her father used to beat her bc she was a pampered brat, who he pampered himself until the age 5,

But as she turned 6yo her father got loss in business and his Airline bankrupts, that as in result they lose much money as they got no bonuses and salary of months from airline he's employed in.

After this, they sell all their belongings and went to Abu Dhabi.

Everything was smooth, but bc of business politics his father lose his job, and she her school, she was getting enrolled in.

They came back to their hometown, but Adelyn made friends there in Abu Dhabi, she wanna go back Adelyn was 5 yo kid, she dk anything, she was the brat, bc her Dad fulfilled her every desire, toys, food, books, etc.

She was demanding things.

Her father slapped her, throw her outta balcony once, but Adelyn wasn't stopping she was mischievous kid.

Everyone scold Adelyn. Adelyn cried, people abused her, even once her father dragged her outta their grandfather's house, as I mentioned Adelyn lost everything, she lost her house in her hometown too, she was living with her grandmother and grandfather. Adelyn's father dragged her outta house, take her to the subway, and tell If she'd not shut her mouth and her demands, he'd throw her in the bus, and will go away.

Adelyn got scared. She shut her mouth, but she asked herself is that the same father who treated her like princess before, her trust get shattered, and the person she loved most, that was her Dad she starts hating in silence.

Years passed, Adelyn got beaten with slaps, sticks, pipes, hangers, sometimes by her Dad and Mom saves her. Sometimes by Mom and nobody saves her.

Adelyn do nothing but laugh.

Adelyn starts beating his sibling Ellen, sometimes. But sooner as she starts getting educated she realizes, she should not do this to anybody, even when she should defend herself.

Nobody loves Adelyn when she shows the world her true self.

Adelyn was mischievous and eat Nobel food once but now Adelyn eat every food, as once Adelyn demanded good food but her mom made lentil soup, she pushed the plate and demanded that she'd not eat. Adelyn was 7-8, maybe; she ate nothing but then she was extremely hungry that she ate same lentil soup, and realize no food is tasteless.

Adelyn is 20 now, she eats anything, Adelyn still don't like food sometimes, but she eats as the purpose of food is to fill her starvation.

:)

Adelyn broke when Neymar betrayed him. Neymar and Adelyn were casually complimenting each other and Adelyn thought he really gotta crush on her, this was true Adelyn was so innocent, pure and mid beautiful; but she had no idea of how it'd cost her, her peace. She thought maybe the boy fell in love with her scars, her heart, she feel so warm that she don't wanna let him go, she promised him that she'd never leave him until he made it clear that he has chosen anyone else. Neymar was cunning he never said her that he don't want her, he loves the attention he gets from this dumb beauty, he made fun of her abused her but Adelyn's heart was blind. Adelyn and her mother's relationship wasn't good now just bc of Neymar, yes she have shared things about her online love interest to her Mom.

Adelyn was committed still Neymar had suggested the dating shit in her head else she was just his good friend. Neymar and Adelyn never cleared things, and Neymar never let her speak bc he deep down knows once she'll know it was her misunderstandings that it's crush not love she'll leave him, he enjoys the attention, he'd never let it happen.

She broke into her basement and cried nearby iron stand. She cried sitting on the basement stairs, she gotta knife in her hand, her aim was to cut her vein and sleep to death.

She was on her way and then she listened a voice from behind, a growl.

A guy bald in red comes to her way, and yes it got red horns, and pupils.

Adelyn didn't get scared.

Adelyn have seen so many beautiful faces with ugly souls, that now how the face looks didn't excite or fright her.

The devil smiled.

"Eh yo lil cry baby? Why you crying hmm? Relationshits?"

He said, with the hand sign👉👈

Adelyn eye's were swollen, and her brown eyes have lost the shine of happiness, but shining with her tears.

"No-" she said sniffing.

"Oh my lemme guess you lost your job? Why did you call me then?" Devil said.

"Did I?" She thought.

"Obviously you cutting your nerves, you were dying any point sis"

devil flinched his brows.

"Lol even the devil siszone me! I am the ugliest"

She smiled brokenly.

"Nooo- you're the prettiest, you're so beautiful God send me to save you?"
He said.

"Really?" She was confused.
Can devils save humans, but they hate them right? His leader Iblees obv not Lucifer, hate us. That's impossible they'd disobey their leader for God.

"Are you sure?" Adelyn said.

"Yes, ...I am searching for my silver dragon seal, I dropped it here maybe, would you help me find it?"
Devil said.

"Alright, where you drop? Tell me?" She said.

"Idk Me and my big bro, Stefan, who's an angel playing in heavens and ig I miss the catch-"
He said...
He began searching the silver dragon seal in basement

"Dude- you should be careful. Idk where exactly it will be, but I'll search for you"

She put knife on her veins, she'll help the devil being a ghost, but she wanna die now.

"You mean Now?" He smiled with his pointed broken overgrown teeth.

"Nah I'm not feeling good now, I am tired" she said, hiding her tears.

"I gotta deal for you, maybe that'd boost your energy."
He said excitedly.

"What is it?" She said as if she was so lifeless atm.
Her eyes were raccoon alike rn. She must have fought endless sleepless nights in depression bc of Neymar's betrayal.

"I'd help you play back that Neymar, who'd took your happiness, and that random guys hitting on you all the time masked as friends and you being so blind thinking they're your siblings and friends."

Devil's eyes were watching her innocent face and calmly saying his words.

"B-but how'd someone trust a devil, when you can't even trust a man either, she thought to herself.

Adelyn's POV

My whole life I trust people who hurt me sm, sometimes my wounds bleed and it's too hard to let go"
She said.

Adelyn was ranting to a devil, this could be dangerous but yk what's more, it's bottling up emotions inside your heart. Everyone needs a friend, who stands for them in hardships. You can't just live at your own, even tho how strong you are.

All her life her friends just hurt her, she always get betrayed, heartbroken, cheated on, but one thing she promised herself I won't do it to anybody else.

She was a Golden heart, angels always protect her, she was a broken angel herself. The guardian angel.

She but now gotta devil support dk if It gonna help you or not, but one thing she knew her heart was bleeding.

NEYMAR

A drop of blood from bloodshot eyes and bleeding heart dropped.

Devil watched. His eyes flashes a light.

He smirked, meaningfully but pain was visibly transparent.

Do devils feel the pain of others? But men don't.

She looked at his red pupils.

Devil tilt his head other way. Hiding his emotions.

"I am going" she said

"Don't forget our deal" devil said.

"Donee." she said and walk the stairs up, and sleep as it was much peaceful when devil assured her he'd get revenge on him, Neymar.

_________

Next day, she woke up with her mom's scolding, that was of to go to her friend's house, but her daughter hates Adelyn and bully her sarcastically.

Adelyn don't wanna go but the best part was she was uninvited.

Emilia, Adelyn's aunt's daughter, was a mischievous kid, who was at first low in status than her, she got money now but what she can't get was golden heart like Adelyn, her strong wit, and that haunts her, Emilia day in day out, making her hate Adelyn.

Adelyn loves her at first because she was too kind to her, but as time passes and after multiple humiliation tantrums thrown by her, Adelyn knows it's better to stay away from this selfish narcissist.

Adelyn woke up and her eyes get straight to a guy standing near by her, inspecting her chubby face.

"Why you talk while sleeping?"
He said.

"Who are you?"
She was scared a bit.

A human figure with blue eyes, dark brown hair, whitish tone, toned medium think brows. Medium lips, that have traces of rip cherries.
He pouted.

"WHO-ARE-YOU, MAN!?"
eyes were plopping out her sockets.

"Alright, I am devil, I wasn't comfortable in my skin, so a guy nearby country just died in accident and I took his skin as mine, cool right?"
He said.

"But why'd you do that? Be you, you ain't have to change yourself to live in society."

She said hopping outta her bed, to get fresh.

Her dried tears were visible on her face.

"Now say it but slowly"
Devil smiled.

"Wwdym?" Adelyn said flinching her brows.

"Like lil smol princess of the pea, you don't have to change yourself to let a person fall in love with you. BE YOU!"

Devil said smiling at Adelyn.

"But I want this skin, as I'm getting out with you? At your friend's place, you can introduce me as you snr, crush, or your bro, I'm happy with all of them."
Devil said.

"I won't, I am not invited, Emilia was my classmate but she invites my mom that means I can join her birthday party as one of her fav aunt's daughter but not as me, Adelyn."

She seems heartbroken.

Her eyes filled with small tears, that she was struggling to hide. Her nose turns red.

She went straight to freshen up.

She came back after a while, as the devil was sitting on her bed, picking her pillow in his hands.

"Why this pillow seems drenched in water? Is that rained yesterday or you cried?
Devil asked.

She kept silent so he changed the topic.

"Ykw Ms. Adelyn, I never get invited ever, but exception when people suicide or somebody kill them, I just get their souls. Else no one invite me actually, I just grab people back to God, to less the population."

He smiled peacefully.

Adelyn looked at his face and after sometimes she chained up all the clues-

and concluded,
"You the reaper, death..."

"I am an Angel" he smiled.

"Death Angel" she thought to herself.

"Yes you're right. You called me yesterday, on an emergency call, when you decided to end your life. That's not how to be done Kid, you just can't kill yourself. I am not here to take souls on emergencies, dude i gotta schedule issued by God, you kids just hang up on minor inconveniences, life is just a training center for afterlife."

She listened to him, and then she looked up.

"Why'd you act like a devil?"

He said:

Bc you think devils are good, I read your mind, idk but this series Lucifer is gross, tbh, even devil himself ain't watch it, don't you think devils are like helpful, playful, amusing, I just acted the way you thought devils are. Devils are horrible just like yeah Neymar, that jnr narcissistic devil. He gotta devil trait.

Pls Adelyn don't hurt yourself, you're one of our guardian angel.

You're strong kid.

Don't hurt yourself.

I promised you Adelyn I'd help you revenge on Neymar and your fake friends, and I did. I reawakened your lost soul connection.

And I don't lie much but this is your mate's skin I disguised as, who committed suicide a week ago and I save him disguised as you, you deserved love, and it's on the way trust lord."

That chocolaty eyed guy winked at her.

Angel of death changed his skin again.

"Wait- what, what's his name?"
She asked in hurry.

He disappeared with his black bright feathers, in his skin that of an angel, with a bright peaceful smile.

Adelyn still waiting on that guy, yeah and the silver seal hunt death angel's plan to save Adelyn from her suicidal thoughts.

It's to be said he's still watching Adelyn and smiling above sky.

Adelyn looked at smth was on her bedsheet, she picked it up and it felt like a divine wallet, having a silver seal of dragon.

She smiled.

Scene shifts to, a guy smiling seeing a silver seal wallet in his hand that death Angel gave him past week.

Completed

______________

Hi, Reader! hope life's good at your end, don't forget to vote if you want more of exciting thoughts from my head.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

971 66 19
Ready for Scary Paranormal Stories? Just don't read these at Night or by yourself. Don't read in the dark or far away from someone. These stories wi...
44.2K 1.6K 22
A Steve Kemp x Reader Fanfiction Theres a fine line between love and the psychotic, between devotion and the criminally insane. . . and sometime, ju...
426 35 35
Alice is 20 when she learns that all men do is take. Alice is 21 when she steals her first life. Setting upon a path of justice and vengeance, Alice...
506 3 15
I was about 10 years old when I had to kill my first to keep myself safe. I may remember other exciting and decisive events in my young age life as w...