The Avengers Soulmates: 14 So...

By Sleepyfanfic

An Avenger Soulmate AU! I4 soulmates! Her mates : Clint Nat Tony Bruce Pietro Wanda Thor Loki Steve Bucky P... More

Quick Intro
Chapter 1- A Rat.
Chapter 2- A Angel.
Chapter 3- A Masked Ball
Chapter 4- A Shopping trip.
Chapter 5- A Night Out
Chapter 6- A Hangover
Chapter 7- A New Perspective
Chapter 8- A Party Part 1
Chapter 9- A Party Part 2
Chapter 10- A Nightmare
Chapter 11- A Smurf
Chapter 12- A Date
Chapter 13- A Awakening
Chapter 14- A Beautiful Plan
Chapter 15- A Marinara Sauce Visit
Chapter 16- A New Home
Chapter 18- A Escalating Aftermath
Chapter 18.2- A Grey/Dark Cast
Chapter 19- A New Roommate
Chapter 20- A Other First Day
Chapter 21- A Mistake.
Chapter 22- A Logan
Chapter 23- A Civil War Mark 2
Chapter 24- A Misson
Chapter 25- A Argument.
Chapter 26- A Announcement
Chapter 27- A Flash Back To That Night
Chapter 28- A Live Video
Chapter 28.2- A Different Perspective
Not a Chapter!
Chapter 29- Wow
Chapter 30- A Nightmare
Chapter 31- A New Arrival
Chapter 32- A Confrontation
Chapter 33- A Violent Witch Reunion
Chapter 34- A Warning.
Chapter 35- The Ball Part 1
Chapter 36- The Ball Part 2
Chapter 37- Found and Gone
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Run Rabbit Run
Chapter 40- A Trigger
Chapter 41- Goodbye
Chapter 42- The City of Flowers
Preview to 15 Soulmates.

Chapter 17- A First Day

6.4K 206 246
By Sleepyfanfic

Sorry to those I said id upload last night it got to about 2 am and I became tired so waited to finish the rest up today!

Question about the Marauders book! I'm planning to make her mates James, Sirius, Remus and Peter but my friend doesn't think I should add Peter in but what do you all think? 

Anyway little fact in this book! I was actually going to have Fae be a mermaid but thought people might find it to cringe so I changed it.

Now back to the story!

Warnings: This chapter has a little bit of smut ( I'm learning please don't hate me if it's bad!) Needs editing!!!!!!

__________________________

I wake up looking over to the alarm but groan when I see the clock was gone.

Did I knock it off in my sleep? I wonder hoping I'm not late for my first day. 

Tony did say yesterday that Jarvis would wake me if it came to it and I'm not normally a deep sleeper.

After we ate and finished the movies the others left and I decided to stay in my own place to get to know it and move a few things around.

I needed time to myself after my argument with Cedric.

I also needed to get my head straight back on.

I can't think around the others and today I need to figure out where they keep important documents in the building without looking too suspicious. 

I go to move to find the alarm clock but freeze when I hear chains rattling against metal "what the?" I wonder looking back I see chains attached to my wrists keeping me from moving.

"You think you can run from me?" his voice has me freezing sickness rising to my throat "did you miss me?" he taunts and I begin to shake "no!" I say looking around in the darkroom in panic trying to pull on the cuffs.

This wasn't my new room.

I wasn't in the tower.

"I own you I told you those stupid marks won't ever keep you from me little fairy" 

Footsteps start coming towards the bed and I begin trying to back up but my ankles tied to the end of the bed stop me. I could only hear him but I knew where he was which was better than nothing.

I close my eyes concentrating finding running water in the walls "ah ah ah little fairy" he mocks knowing what I was doing and I open my eyes in horror as nothing was happening "you won't be using those powers to get away this time-"

The sound of the alarm going off wakes me as I sit feeling the metal still against my wrists and ankles despite there not being any and there are no marks. 

It wasn't real.

"Miss you were having a nightmare would you like me to get one of the others-"

"It's fine Jarvis.. thank you" I say in deep breaths.

It's not real.

The Alarm starts going off again and I hit it too hard causing it to freeze.

"Shit" I swear forgetting I could do it without water now.

So much for the new clock I brought yesterday.

"I ordered you a new one miss" Jarvis says and I hum tiredly in thanks.

Everything must be getting to me.

"Miss Morgan is wondering if you will be joining her for breakfast?" Jarvis asks and I look at the frozen time "sure just let me have a shower and get changed quick"

I look through the outfits I brought yesterday deciding it was too hot for trousers I decide to wear the a pink skirt with a matching blazer and a white top (picture up the top)

Since I was only an intern Pepper said as long as it's formal to wear whatever I liked.

I hope she liked my outfit.

I shake my head.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Instead I wonder who I will be working with, yesterday I spoke to Pepper as Peter is normally her assistant she offered me a similar role to someone on another floor which I happily accepted.

I get in the shower quickly before getting out and getting changed trying to dry my hair fast as possible.

After grabbing my shoulder bag I rush downstairs "angel!" I am basically jumped as soon as the lift doors open that I barely catch her "morning" I smile walking back out of her as I move her own my hip "Morgan!"I hear stopping when I see Thor looking relieved "ah my elskan good morning the little one should become a little Avenger at how fast she can run!"

I smile at that "the new Quicksilver?" I ask her and she grins "QuickMorg!" 

"Well princess QuickMorg I must ask you to accompany me to finish the rest of your morning energy bowl or your mum will order my execution" Thor says with a playful bow making Morgan giggle "come princess Fae we mustn't let mum dethrone Thor!" 

I laugh following Thor as he pushes us into the kitchen seeing no one else here "sit me here!" Morgan says pointing to what Thor calls a bowl of energy "how much sugar did you put on this?" I ask looking at Morgan's cereal as she grins at me putting a finger over her lips "Morgan says she must have 12 teaspoons of powder sweetness every time she has this... coco puffs" he says looking puzzled at the box of cereal "ahh" I say wishing Morgans teachers good luck today.

"Where at the others?" I ask as Thor begins putting in poptarts in a toaster "Lady Pepper had to leave for work outside of the tower, Peter and the twins are at college, lady Nat, Bucky, Clint, Sam and Steve got called out to a mission late last night-" he says but then stop as he looks at Morgan who looks down in a frown "they will be okay princess I promise you" Thor says seeing her sudden change in mood as he hands me a bottle of water which I gladly accept with a thanks.

"I'm glad you don't go on those missions mummy Angel!" she says instead making me choke on my water "you are always safe here with us!" she beams but I find myself frozen unable to find any words.

Mummy?

As in the toilet roll tombed kind of mummy or the actual kind?

"Ah there is my favorite little Midgardian" Loki says appearing out of nowhere looking over her shoulder at her cereal with a grimace. He begins making tea with his magic "I'm not little!" Morgan pouts making Thor laugh "finally brother! I was about to ask the voice in the wall to call for you"

Loki rolls his eyes at that then look over at me.

His eyes snake over me not being subtle as he looks me over causing me to blush "kitten you look-" he says stopping when Thor coughs nodding his head in the direction of Morgan giving him a look as if to say.

'Keep it PG'

Or whatever ratings they have from whatever alien planet they come from. 

"Like a princess!" Morgan does a cheesy smile thinking Loki stopped what he was saying because he was trying to think of what to say "yes a very beautiful princess" Thor winks not shy at taking a quick look at me too before going to his true love as they pop out of the toaster.

Thor the princess of Poptarts.

"Right at you ready for school?" Loki asks her picking up her purple and pink school bag and putting it over his shoulder as she nods getting off her chair excited grabbing "oh! everyone loved you after I brought you in for show and tell last month and we wore the tiaras!" she says as they both teleport off.

"Ah yes" Thor says handing me a keycard "Lady Pepper says you must travel to floor 33 you have 10 minutes before you start and you will be working with a guy name Stewit- Stew- Stewart! A sir named Stewart who will help you through the day and you'll meet your boss later" Thor says handing me a keycard looking proud at himself for remembering all of that as he takes a massive bite of his poptart before putting four more in.

"Would you like for me to accompany you? I can make sure of your safety my princess" he says half tease half serious and I grin putting the keycard on and readying to leave "no thank you sir prince I think I can find it for myself plus I don't think it will look good on the first day walking in with an Avenger when we are supposed to hide that we are mates" 

His face drops at that and I feel him feeling rejected through his mark but he hides it quickly "Thor-" I begin to say not knowing what to say "it's okay my elskan I understand and of course then I wish you a safe journey of the moving metal box!" he waves at that and I slowly leave deciding its always best to be earlier especially the first day but it was hard to walk away feeling his mark like that.

_____________________

The lift beeps as we reach the floor and I find myself thanking Jarvis. 

As the doors open I'm surprised to see so many people on this floor in different offices running around with paperwork and tech. Many people are dressed like me while others are in lab coats or tech team uniforms "ah you must be Lelia?" a guy with mousy blonde asks with a welcoming smile as he looks at the badge I have over my neck. 

He looked only a few years older than me "yes that's me nice to meet you are you Stewart?" I ask and he nods "yup I was assigned to help you today as you will be working with me and our boss Mr. Giles" he says looking at the time "but he won't be in till later so ill be giving a tour and introducing you to everyone would you like to go to your desk first then I can start the tour?" he asks and I agree letting him lead the way.

He begins introducing me to people walking by everyone seemed lovely but busy.

"Is it always this busy?" I ask getting to a small desk next to a few others as I put my bag and water down "no but there is an important meeting today there is news that Mr Stark might come in himself as Mrs. Potts is out on business today we are just waiting on conformation" he explains and I nod realizing Thor never told me what Tony and Bruce were up to today.

"Stewart I'm so sorry I know you are busy but could you help me the cabinet files are missing three months worth and the top files are all muddled I need another hand" the lady says coming over looking sorry for interrupting.

Top files?

She was older than me but again not by much but soon a guy in his mid-30s also comes up to us "sorry Stewart I was about to ask if you could help sign the signatures to send these off since Mr. Giles isn't in work yet and not answering his emails"

Stewart looks stressed as he nods to both looking between them and me "could I help?" I ask politely getting all three of their attention "I'm good with organising so please use me if I can be off help" I say to the lady and her eyes light up.

"But you haven't had your tour yet" Stewart says looking guilty to throw me straight in "you can take her after this. This will take till lunch without anyone's help and the meetings are straight after" the lady stresses so Stewart nods "if your sure please if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask-" he begins to say as someone else walks up "don't worry ill take good care of her!" the woman says waving him off and asking me to follow so I do.

"You're the new intern Lelia right?" she asks and I nod following past people rushing around "sorry it's the worst day to start new we are usually more prepared than this but so many people have come in early just to get everything done. I'm really grateful for your help I'm Mollie by the way if you ever need anything please feel free to ask" she says taking me into a room with piles and piles of folders and paperwork everywhere "looks like a hurricane hit it I know" she says stressed "I don't even know where to start someone messed up filing for two months and now all have to be redone"

"What are all these files for anyway?" I ask trying to look as unbothered as possible and she just shrugs "boring stuff about the projects and stuff on this floor every floor has one" she says and I nod picking up a file.

So they don't keep worker files on the same floors.

"If we clear a space we can start piling in years then begin putting them away by the months?" I ask and she looks at me like a goddess "thank the lord he sent me an angel today let's start newbie" she says but I could see the playfulness behind it so we begin ordering files as chaos carries on all around us.

_____________________________

"Wow! we did it!" Mollie cheers and I laugh as I was sitting on the floor next to her finally taking a sip of my water happy it was finally done "and just in time for break time" she says and my eyes widen surprised but realize I left my phone in my bag so I couldn't check the time but she must have seen this as she showed me her watch "goes quick when you have so much to do huh?" she says standing and patting down her suit trousers "come let me show you the break room" she offers her hand and I take it grateful for the help up but as we go to walk to the door Stewart walks in "ah you got it finished!"

"Thanks to our new angel here! Tell Mr. Giles to fuck off I want this intern she would be perfect for my team" she says making Stewart laugh "trust me it was decided by me id move her no one deserves to start here with Giles but head office decided it since he kept pestering them. I know a couple of other interns joined the other floors today too" 

She hums "its all thanks to that Parker kid ever since Mrs. Potts and Mr. Stark took him on as an intern they have been taking more in"

"Parker?" I ask pretending and they both look at me "ah sorry Peter Parker is the first intern in the company he is Mr. Starks and Mrs. Potts intern he is about your age you will love him he is so nice" she explains and I nod following them out of the room towards the break room.

If only they knew.

We make our way into the break room and loads of people sat around eating and drinking a hot beverage "so tell us a bit about yourself" Stewart says as he makes me a coffee and introduces me to everyone. I begin telling them what I was doing in college, my age, and a few things I liked to do. 

"So tell us have you met any of your soulmates yet?" a guy called Chris asked and I shake my head deciding it would be easier to lie I haven't met any yet rather than makeup fake soulmates.

Break soon then ended and Stewart finally gave me a tour around the office everyone was so lovely here.

By the time we finished it, it was lunch time but before we could head through to the break room a tall man in a business suit comes through smelling heavy with smoke he looked to be in his late 30s or earlier 40s "Stewart I want my coffee asap! and you better have those files ready to be posted-" the man pauses when he sees me.

I fight a frown as he takes me in looking at my legs a bit longer than I would like before meeting my eyes "ah you must be my intern Lilly I am Mr. Giles it is a pleasure to finally get help-"

"Lelia" Stewart corrects causing Mr. Giles to glare at him for interrupting "I have posted the files you asked and requested the next set of papers for tomorrow's workload me and Lelia are now about to the break room for lunch I will go get your coffee" he says trying to walk out with me quickly but Mr. Giles wasn't having it.

"Actually I want to get to know my new intern you can go and get me and miss Lelia a drink while we go speak in my office" he says and Stewart looks at me but I smile telling me it was okay so he nods leaving "please come this way miss Lelia" Stewart says opening the door a large office telling me to take a seat.

"Sorry for disturbing your lunch but today's a busy day but I want to make sure you know your role here and answer any questions you might have" he says coming to lean on his desk in front of me looking at me like he expects an answer so I smile "of course Mr. Giles thank you for taking the time" 

He returns the smile "good okay first you will be my assistant beside Stewart if you want to last here you should make sure to complete every task I give you and don't challenge me" he says and I nod.

"Is this the first time you ever worked at a place like this?" he asks tilting his head and looking down at me almost mockingly but I don't let him intimate me.

Never show your the smartest in the room.

"Yes it's my first job" I answer "but I will make sure to do my best sir"

He grins when I say sir "good I have paperwork I need you to sign to say you have joined my team and turned up today so I can let the bosses above know" he says grabbing a file out a cabinet and opening the folder in front of me I open it seeing my name "my own folder?" I ask as he gets me a pen getting me the paper I need to sign "yes they gave it to me yesterday but it will go back upstairs after you sign the things needed"

"Upstairs as in the head office?" I ask tilting my head while signing the pages "yes sweetheart the top floor keeps all files on everyone that works here I've been up there many times since I'm close with Mr. Stark" he says and I inwardly scoff as I finish off the paperwork.

"You know if you are good here I will make sure to put in a good word for you" he says reaching out and touching my knee.  

I grimace not liking being touched by strangers.

Instead of punching him what I would like do I don't wanna cause a scene on my first day so I cause him a sharp brain breeze making him hitch a breath as he pulls his hand back to his head in surprise but I still smile politely "sir is everything okay?"

Before he can answer the door opens making him tsk "Stewart what did I say?" He asks and Stewart looks down at his tone.

"To knock before entry air" Stewart answers. 

"So get to it why are you barging in like that without our drinks?" Mr. Giles asks "the meeting is now being called in early and Mr. Stark is to be running it today sir"

I watch Mr. Giles eyes brighten up that "okay all forgiven Stewart! Go grab that proposal I have been working on then!"

Stewart's smile falls at that and Mr. Giles sighs "but you promised to finally show my proposal sir" Stewart says and Mr. Giles scowls annoyed but then hides it with a fake smile "fine ill read out your proposal but don't be upset if it gets declined...many if not most don't go through"  but Stewart nods at but was excited anyway and I can't help but smile with him excited for his proposal to finally be given a chance.

If I have learned anything today Stewart was hard working and lovely to everyone he meets.

Stewart runs out in a hurry closing the door behind him saying he was going to go get it.

"I remember being that hopeful at his age" he sighs "his proposal won't make it hopefully this will serve as a reminder to him that he should listen to me" he says and I frown but don't speak up on it.

"Proposals?" I ask instead and he returns to how he was before "it's complicated sweetheart ill explain after the meeting yeah?" He says again with the sweetheart and the undermining tone.

I picture stabbing him in the eye with the pen on his desk but I smile "yes sir will I be tasked with anything while you go?"

He hums in thought before standing up "actually" he says grabbing a clipboard, paper and the same pen I envisioned stabbing him with handing them to me "you can come take notes and watch, learn how it all works in the business world" again with the undermining tone but I beam taking the board "I would love the opportunity to learn thank you sir"

"It's okay sweetheart why don't I show you where the staff room is on the meeting room floor and you can make us both drinks to have during the meeting huh?" I nod once again agreeing promising myself to strangle him with his keycard by the time I'll be down here.

I watch as he grabs a couple of things before finally turning back go me "let me show you where the staff room is then ill bet you'll know how to make a coffee much better than Stewart after all its in your gender" he winks as we walk out of his office.

I'll drown him in coffee then kill him with the keycard I promise to myself.

--------------------------------

Mr. Giles walks me to the staff door waving off after telling me what he has in his coffee before pointing to a door and again explaining to me how to get in the meeting room as if I was a child.

Remind me to buy how to tell your boss to piss off without being fired for dummies.

"Yes that's exactly what I was saying" I hear as I walk through the staff room door surprised when I see Tony standing with two ladies laughing and beaming at both of them.

I feel my heart feeling like I was on a roller coaster just by seeing him.

I need to snap out of this soppy shit. 

He doesn't notice my presence as I slowly walk into the room finding it awkward.

I hate that I have to pretend not to know him.

I hear the conversation flowing between them as Tony laughs with one of them giving them his stupid attractive smile as he doesn't wave off the girl's intentional touches as they kept flirting with him.

Is he serious right now?

I guess once a playboy always a playboy.

I can't help but place the cups down on the side a bit harder than normal creating a loud sound and felt all three eyes on me "sorry" I smile politely turning on the coffee machine ignoring Tony's surprise in his mark but also his lingering eyes.

"Wow you figured it out the first time it can be a bit of a nightmare on this floor I was now coming in to make sure it-" Stewart says walking in but then pauses "ah hello Mr. Stark" he says as I open the sugar for my own drink "hello Stewart how are you? Is this one of the new interns?" he asks.

"I'm fine thank you, Mr Stark, and yes this is Lelia! It's her first day today she is helping as Mr. Gile's assistant and will be joining the meeting today" he explains so I have no choice but to turn into the conversation as I waited for the machine "it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Stark" I say to Tony before dismissing him completely "would you like a drink?" I ask Stewart who looks none the wiser about what I just did but I hear one of the girls scoff "no thank you-" Stewart begins to say but Tony speaks up.

"Oh yes please coffee black with two sugars"  he says "and the pleasure is all mine miss Lelia I'll see you ladies in the meeting. Stewart " he nods before walking off.

Is he serious right now? I fume ready to throw the coffee at him.

The girls followed closely behind my mate as I finish making Mr. Giles coffee and begin on Tony's "here let me take these while you make Mr. Starks" he says grabbing Mr. Giles coffee and my clipboard "ill go through and put them in front of your seat okay?" He says and I nod gratefully not wanting to have to carry three cups and the board.

When Stewart left I finish my own cup I realize no one else was in the staff room and had a genius idea of opening cupboards when I find it.

I grab it walking back to Tony's coffee.

Let's see how sweet you are when you are drinking pure salt.

___________________________

I walk into the meeting room Mr. Giles had pointed me to seeing I just barely made it no thanks to Tony.

"Ah miss Lelia come I saved you a seat here" Mr. Giles says as everyone is speaking to each other waiting for the meeting to start "yes sir" I smile walking over but stopping as I spot Tony "here's the coffee you requested Mr. Stark" I place the coffee cup down gently this time and walking off without giving him a second glance.

I place my own cup down next to the clipboard Stewart left on the table for me sitting in the seat next to Mr. Giles. It was only once I sat did I realize how close he was "your coffee is delicious glad to have you on the team sweetheart" Mr. Giles says again putting his hand on my knee and squeezing it but this time I don't make a move to remove it finding myself smiling internally when I feel Tony's jealously through his mark.

Two can play at this game.

You flirt for fun.

I flirt for a living.

"I'm really glad you like it sir" I say moving some of my hair behind my ear but making sure to leave some strands to hang loose in front of my face and he fell right into it.

"Sweetheart you have missed some strands may I?" He asks and I nod letting him help me move my hair out of my face feeling his thumb graze my neck purposely and I force myself to blush.

Tony's jealously turned to anger through the mark but I don't react smiling at Mr. Giles "thank you sir is it okay now?" I knew it was.

"Here" he says now moving imaginary hair away from my face his touch once again lingering as I am giving him the opportunity to.

Two loud coughs from Tony have everyone stopping their talking and Mr. Gile's hand to slowly remove from my face but his other hand still stayed on my knee and I allowed it.

"Shall we begin the meeting?" He says his normal happy voice is was deeper as he couldn't hide the anger in his mark and everyone could hear it but no one but me knew why and the meeting then began.

Mr. Stark started making jokes here and there about finally being in to lighten the mood and everyone laughed as he spoke of the main topic of the meeting. I took notes mainly doodling as someone else began speaking about a proposal on new tech I watch Tony finally pick up his cup.

I watch as his eyes widen in horror as he has to fight the grimace as he tastes the 18 spoons of salt I placed in his coffee.

He looks red as he holds back a cough trying to listen to the person having no water I see him struggling as he is forced to swallow his drink his eyes looking like they want to water.

The meeting goes on Tony has to pretend he is okay when he has to ask people questions going down the list of proposals. I make notes on what he is looking for to help the team with our own proposal even though Mr. Giles never said what exactly it is that I needed to write notes on.

It then comes to my team and Stewart looks excited as Mr. Giles begins on the proposal which was an amazing idea.

A way to make tech where energy priced can be half by instead of having solar panels installed on every house which costs a lot for those without the means to buy or own homes and those who do not have roofs.

They have found a way to make a solar panel device that would be built underground and although we wouldn't be able to see it. It will be built underground under the pavement which is hot enough to heat the solar panel beams and connect to every property on the street to create free energy.

Unlike the other proposals Stewart had taken the time to test it and show that in the paperwork as well. 

Tony looks surprised too and even though he was not happy with Mr. Giles right now he spoke about the proposal with great interest and keen.

"I must say this is my favorite so far today well done" Tony says giving a budget and saying things he will need to see for this work etc which I take all notes down making sure to get everything that will be needed for this project to go through.

"Thank you sir I take full credit" Mr. Giles says sitting back down making my heart gets stuck in my throat as I look over to Stewart whose smile falls.

Our eyes meet and he gives me a small smile telling me it's fine.

It definitely isn't fine.

The meeting goes on but I know calling Mr. Giles out on his bull isn't the right thing to do without any proof.

I also didn't want to put Stewart on the spot if he wasn't willing to speak up for himself

The meeting continues with everyone having a go at one proposal before the meeting ended.

Mr. Giles was right most get rejected and those that do is only getting to the second stage which has a lot of ifs, then, and buts.

When the meeting end Tony makes a joke of finally being able to go back to slacking off and everyone once again laughs.

"Pepper normally speaks to all new interns but since she isn't in it's now done to me so can miss Betts, miss Wrena and miss Lelia please stay behind?" Everyone nods at this and Mr. Giles tells me to come back when done whispering something about celebrating as he walks off.

When everyone finally left Tony once again introduces himself and then explains it's just to sign the final paperwork that was forgotten in our files and to get to know every employee which surprised me.

He spoke to miss Betts first getting to know her and making sure she is comfortable by making jokes and even telling funny things about himself which made me feel more for him than before.

When she had signed everything and left he turned to miss Wrena doing the same getting to know her and making sure she is happy where she is before finally sending her back to work leaving the two of us alone.

"I can do the DBS but it may not come back clean considering" I joke and he smirks at that "no worries Angel I have thought of another way of getting to know you for 15 minutes Jarvis lock the door"

I let out a small noise of surprise as he lifted me up to sit on the table standing between my legs but keeping a respectable distance as he kept eye contact "so tell me miss Lelia how are you finding your place in your team?" I could hear the jealously in his tone come back and grin "it's been good Mr. Stark I'm enjoying learning. Some people have been a big help tell me did you like your coffee?"

I couldn't hide the smugness in my tone but his own didn't falter "I have you know I've had things just as salty if not more" he winks and my eyes widen as it takes me a few to get what he meant "did you enjoy flirting with your new boss?"

"That depends did you enjoy flirting with other workers?"

"They were flirting with me" he replies.

"You weren't exactly moving their hands away every time they touched you, doing that stupid attractive smile at them-"

"You find my smile attractive?" He asks instead making my eyebrows furrow but he does that same smile knowing it makes my heart flip "and stupid" I say as he reaches out and moves some of my hair behind my ear "he missed a bit" he says then looking down at my lips "god I wanted to pull you on my lap and kiss you when you walked in and everyone looked at you like that let them know your ours" he says his tone deep.

"Then what's stopping you?" I ask giving him permission and he doesn't hesitate my offer pulling me off the table onto his lap as he sits down in his chair smashing his lips on mine hungrily and I respond wrapping my arms around his neck and tasting the salt and coffee on his lips.

"Can I touch you?" He asks into the kiss and I respond with a breathy yes before kissing him again and deepening the kiss as his hands start searching my body.

As his fingers graze under my skirt he pulls back "can I? He asks and I nod "words angel"

"Yes" I say and his hands begin going under my skirt to my thighs "every time he touched you without even asking you I wanted to break his hand" he says angrily before looking at me "you need to tell me when to stop okay?" He says looking at me sternly and I go to nod but stop remembering to be vocal "I will tell you if I want you to stop" I say back and he smiles at this "good girl soon you'll have to come up with your safe word"

"Safe word?" I ask as his hands go future up as he looks up back at me "you'll see" is all he says before lifting my skirt to my waist smirking at my black lace underwear "god what are you doing to me Angel?"

He lifts us both up this time surprising me yet again so I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

I feel his hardness against my underwear as he places me back on the table "tell me when to stop and I'll stop everything" he says once again before he begins kissing my neck.

His hands begin massaging my thighs as he begins licking and biting my neck the soulmate tingles making this feel like ecstasy.

I can't help but moan as he hits a certain place in my neck "someone left a massive hickey here" he says but I hear the question as he begins nipping there teasing me "Loki" I answer the unanswered question and feel relief from his mark as his fingers graze the top of my underwear "lay back" he says and I listen laying back on the meeting room table he looks down at me with the same lust I feel from his mark turning me on even more.

"What a better way of getting to know you than this" he says moving his hand back to my underwear.  My breath hitches as he rubs over my clit "so responsive" he moans feeling the wet patch still rubbing me "please" I beg his touch being slow and torturing me as he looks down between my thighs like that.

"Sounds so pretty when you say please angel" he hums before stopping and looking back at me "spread your legs" I listen spreading my legs and I see his pupils dilate as he moves my underwear to the side his thumb finding the same place as before but without the material in the way I feel his mark more intensely.

As he continues one of his fingers moves downwards and I see him look up at me to make sure it was okay so I nod my heart rate increases when he moves one finger in and pulls it out doing it again and again at a slow pace "faster" I say breathlessly and he gives me that stupid smile "manners angel"

"Please" I say in a moan when he slowly pulls out keeping eye contact with me as he lifts his hand placing the finger in his mouth humming in delight "god" he says "you even moan and taste like an angel"

Why was this turning me on so much?

I watch as he puts in another finger in his mouth smiling down at me "still want me to go faster?" he asks moving his hand back down my thigh and placing one finger back in before slowly adding the second one "you definitely have a long way to go before you can take the gods or one of the soldier's angel your wrapping around my fingers so prettily"

"Mr. Stark" I moan and he pauses something over his face changes to something animalistic.

He begins moving his fingers in and out of me at rapid speed using his other hand to rub my clit in circles "say it again" he begs so I repeat it not able to stop the noises coming from me. 

"I have never seen something so beautiful" he says keeping at his pace I feel my stomach begin to tighten "you going to cum? wrapping around my fingers so good angel" 

"Yes I'm going to cum" I say coming undone on his fingers my back lifting off the meeting table as my eyes roll back and my legs shake as he carries on through my orgasm.

It wasn't till he pulled out of me my eyes widen in horror at the noises I just made as I look to the door in a panic sitting up "the rooms soundproof" he says looking down at me amused as my body was still jolting.

I had never had one this strong before.

"You made such a mess on the table angel would you mind if I cleaned it up?" he asks and I look at him in question when he kneels down looking up at me placing a kiss on my thigh "you taste so good can I?" he asks again and I respond with a nod.

He playfully nibbled at my thigh sucking and leaving a hickey making me squirm "that's not an answer angel"

"Yes Mr. Stark" I answer letting out a yelp of surprise as his arms quickly wrap around my thighs pulling me to the edge of the table where he now kneeled. He looked at me as his mouth attaches to my clit the sparks were already intensifying with every touch but having his mouth there made my breath hitch in a way that was suffocating.

Unlike with his fingers he isn't slow as he is quick sucking hungrily and biting gently creating different noises out of me.

I have never felt anything like this.

I grip his hair tightly as his tongue enters me making me mewl as I feel him grin at my squirming "hold still angel" he says holding my waist down as he begins going fast changing between entering me with his tongue to his fingers playing and teasing me all over until I felt that same tightening in my stomach "Ton- Mr. Stark" I beg "you want to come?" he asks his fingers still pumping in and out of me "yes please I want to cum! please let me cum!" I plead "oh just wait till Steve, Bucky, Loki and Strange find out you beg. Cum on my face angel"  

My coil snaps as his fingers were replaced with his tongue bringing me to my second orgasm this time my whole body shakes as he holds me down lapping me up moaning at my taste until I stop shaking "angel" he says pulling back my juices over his bread "sorry" I say out of breath seeing his large bulge in his trousers that he quickly hides into his waistband as he stands "an hour left of the day will you be okay? I can book you off saying you felt ill if its too much-" 

I frown confused "what about you?"

Did he not want to go further or help him?

Did I do something wrong?

"I can also leave early if you want that Angel, we can go back get some food watch a movie it's whatever you want-"

"No I mean..." I mumble embarrassed "you are still.. well.." god why was I such an awkward person when it come to this?

A look of confusion on his face becomes one of understanding as he places his hands on my lower thigh "as much as I would love to go further with you, you are supposed to head back in four minutes I just wanted to make you feel good angel"

"Just me?" I say again more in confusion "but isn't that not enjoyable if you don't get to.." again I hated my awkwardness but he looks at me "have no one ever given you pleasure without wanting something in return angel?" he asks straight out making me blush and look away.

My first relationship was all about him when it came to stuff like this and with Kyle, it's just what we can give each other it's always about both of us finding that release. 

Tony pulls me to look at him sternly getting me out of my thoughts "you deserve to be worshipped angel ill make sure to teach you that over time but never feel like you have to return the favor to anyone. I did that because I enjoyed it just as much as you okay?" he says and I blush even deeper "okay" I say my voice is small in embarrassment but he just gives me a kind smile.

"Sorry I can't help you clean up at work angel but ill get someone to come to get you in 10 minutes and we will go home okay?" he says helping me up on shaky legs as he helps fix my skirt hiding the mess underneath as I move my skirt back in to place "perfect" he says pecking my head making sure I was okay once again before picking up the folders which had information on the new interns and the proposals done today.

"Oh before we finish any questions about your role?" he asks jokingly since that's what he asked the other two and I pause before saying "actually I do"

__________________________

I knock on Mr. Giles door smiling when he tells me to come in Stewart sat in front of him hiding half of his face "sir" I say trying to hide the fact I was still red from what happened "ah finally I thought Mr. Stark was going to hold you in that room forever! Come we have much to celebrate"

"Sorry I got lost from the bathroom" I say which wasn't a lie "and to celebrate?" I ask "yes! we got my proposal accepted to the next stage! Come and have some fake bubbly with me!" he says pulling out two chutes and a fake bottle of champagne.

"Was it not Stewart's proposal?" I ask getting Stewart's attention as he looked at me with worry. I see his face looking slightly bruised. I hear Mr. Giles tsk as he places the glasses down on his desk before looking over to me "as I was explaining to Stewart since he is my minion his ideas get credited to me that's how business works dear and if Stewart doesn't want to lose his job then he will keep quiet the same with you sweetheart"

I bite back a laugh and instead furrow my eyebrows "well ill tell on you-" I don't get to finish as hands were suddenly around my throat pushing me into a wall hard making me yelp in surprise "sir! Stop!" Stewart says coming to help me but stop when Mr. Giles hands tighten slightly "you will listen to me sweetheart and be a good girl just like you are supposed to or I will make sure you and Stewart never achieve in this field-"

I don't listen to the rest picking up my knee I hit him in his privates hard. He screams letting go of me calling me a bitch as he goes to grab for my hair but I kick him back grabbing his stupid attempt at a punch and twist his arm behind his back smacking him down the desk hard"or what sweetheart?" I ask in a mocking tone standing behind him using brain freeze to put him off guard enough for me to pin him down "what's going on here?" someone asks coming into the room making me let go and step back seeing a guard I had recognized from the other day.

"Ah Mr. Hogun! Did you see that this lady was just attacking me! They both jumped up on me kick them out they are fired!" Mr. Giles says and I see Stewart go pale at that as the guard frowns looking at him then both of us "I was doing my rounds since Mr. Stark said everyone could leave earlier today since the meeting had gone well... Miss are you okay?"

Mr. Giles eyes widen at the tears I forced to well in my eyes "h-he-he" I make sure to cry loudly getting attention from the offices nearby making sure to be overdramatic as possible "Jarvis can you pull up footage?" the guard asks everyone from our floor had started gathering at the scene making me bite down my smirk.

"Wait no it's a misunderstanding!" Mr. Giles tries but it's too late when the footage shows showing what happened but stopping before I push him down as more guards come in "omg are you okay?" Hollie asks coming up to me as Chris checks on Stewart before both standing in front of me and Hollie in a protective stance when more guards come in.

"Sorry Mr. Hogun we had a complaint that Mr. Giles was taking credit for other people's work. Someone reported it so Mr. Stark looked into it and caught it on camera he asked us to ask him to pack up and leave" they say and Stewart looks at me and I nod telling him it was me so he sends me a grateful look.

"Yes I am well aware I actually came here to sort it but now will ask you guys to take Mr. Giles down to holding offices till the police arrive as we have footage of him physically hurting his assistant and strangling the new intern"

Everyone gasps at that.

Mr. Gile screams and tries to run in horror as he tries running from the guards calling us liars "oh also Mr. Stark said he will see you first thing tomorrow to speak about your proposal and your promotion himself" Mr. Hogun says to Stewart whose eyes light up "a promotion? speak to me?" he asks.

"Yes one of my colleagues has gone to get a first aid kit for your face miss would you come with me down to medical please? As your throat will need to be seen"

I nod agreeing to that as Stewart and Hollie other to come with me but I tell them it's okay. Someone went and grabbed my stuff for me everyone tells me they will see me tomorrow and they hope I'm okay. 

"I'm so sorry miss" Mr Hogun says once we are out of view looking at my neck worriedly "I'm Happy I am Mr. Starks and Mrs. Potts head security guard" he explains and I have to stop myself from asking if he ever claps.

If you are happy and you know it clap your-

This is not the time.

"This should have never happened to you I am very sorry it happened under my watch Mr. Stark won't be happy-"

"What won't I be happy about?" Tony asks hiding in the elevator looking excited to see me and Happy follows me in but as soon as I get into the lift Tony's eyes narrow to my throat pulling me close he looks at my neck in horror before staring at Happy "what the hell happened?!" he snaps as the doors close luckily if not people would have looked over "Mr. Giles strangled her sir I didn't want to call you in as your hiding your mates status I thought-"

"You thought wrong! If any of them are ever hurt I want to know right away!" he snaps and I feel bad "Tony it's not his fault.." I say and his eyes soften looking at me "where is he?" he asks instead keeping his eyes on my throat worriedly but asking at Happy.

"Downstairs the police have been called I am now about to head down would you like me to call medics up?"

"I have already let Mr. Banner know Miss Fae needs to be seen sir" Jarvis replies "thank you Jarvis straight to his floor then tell the guards not to let Mr. Giles go until I get down there"

"Tony" I say worriedly and he frowns "let's head up first and-" he says but gets cut off.

"Sir sorry I want to let you know the others are now back from the mission and are asking to see you"

Tony sighs at this looking back at my neck "this is going to be fun"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.6K 71
***BOOK 2 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!*** Best Rankings ever: #1 Soulmates #1 Thor #1 BruceBanner #1 Natasharomanoff #1 Blackwidow #1 CaptainAmerica #1 SteveR...
315 27 24
This is season one of a Marvel and Harry Potter mashup self-insert [y/n] fan fiction. In this season, y/n Barnes is recovering from her recent loss o...
105K 2.6K 31
Soulmate AU. You are born with a soul companion of some sort, an animal. One of the rarest companions in the world is a tiger. Well, that's exactly t...
382K 9K 35
When Moon Veno, a British teen who moved to New York with her best friend turns 18 and happens to run into a couple of supersoldiers at the grocery s...