Lost - Steve Harrington x Rea...

Від enzosmybf

A story about a girl (you) escaping Hawkins Lab and finding a house which was Steve's and continuing the stor... Більше

-Him-
-Truth-
-The Fight-
-The Creature-
-Shopping-
-The Party-
-A Good Friend-
-Farrah Fawcett Spray?-
-Dart-
-Hawkins Lab-
-The Mind Flayer-
-A Reunion-
-Billy-
-My Power-
-Demo-dogs-
-Sweet Stevie-
-Scoops Ahoy-
-He's Back!-
-Indiana Flyer-
-A Dance-

-One Month Later-

906 16 9
Від enzosmybf

-one month later-

"Since the release of the incendiary tape, the once quiet town of Hawkins, Indiana, has spent time in a place it never expected. The national spotlight." The TV  reporter stated.

You know how life goes, Hawkins Lab finally closed down to my relief, also Jane's. I moved in together with Jane and Hopper our not so biological father but he was so much better than Papa. When we both got the news that we were officially under his care it put me at some sort of ease. Life was really getting better. Me and Jane were now the Hopper's. It was a shame that I couldn't see Steve everyday anymore, but at least he promised he would get a job with me so that we could always have our catch ups. 

Pretty cool right?

"Under mounting pressure, several high-ranking members from the US Department of Energy, have admitted involvement in the death and cover-up of Hawkins resident Barbara Holland, who died due to exposure to an experimental chemical asphyxiant, which had leaked from the grounds of the lab. We sent our own April Kline to Hawkins, to speak to residents, residents who told us they thought they lived in a safe town. The kind of town where, they say, nothing ever happens..."

We also attended Barbra Holland's funeral together as Nancy and Jonathon had invited us, it was heartbreaking to see Nancy so devastated as her best friend was now gone, but I knew a weight was lifted of her shoulders as Barbara's parents finally got some sort of coverage to what really happened to their daughter.

"Yeah. Yeah. Chemical Asphyxiant.." Steve copied watching the TV.

"People don't really believe that do they?" You asked innocently.

"Sorry to break it to you, but I think they do.."

"Well then why don't we tell people the truth?" 

"Because everyone will look at us like we're crazy, let them believe what they want.." Steve said.

"Let them believe what they want.." You murmured getting up to grab a glass of water, "Let them believe what they want?"

Seriously? 

..But maybe he's right..?

-days later-

After the news, I finally had moved in with Hopper and Jane, unfortunately the place wasn't as spacious as Steve's mansion but I didn't mind though, it still had everything I needed except for my own room.

Sharing with Jane shouldn't be so bad? Right?

"Hey Dad?" You called from your room.

"Yeah?" He called back from the kitchen.

"Can I go with Steve to drop off Dustin at the Snow Ball?"

There was silence.

"Pleaseeee?" I whined.

"Fine. But be safe okay?" Hopper replied walking into the room.

"I will." You smiled walking over to your shared wardrobe with Jane, "Jane can come if she wants?" You asked looking through clothes to wear.

"No, no, I'm taking her." Hopper uttered.

"Why not?" You stopped.

"Because she is much younger than you and it's not safe for her to be out on her own at this time of day."

"It's dark?" You questioned.

"Exactly." He stated walking out.

Seriously?

You followed Hopper out of you room to see Jane watching TV, "Jane let's get you ready, yeah?"

"Yeah.." She smiled turning off the TV.

"Okay just let me make one phone call, okay?"

"Mhmm." She hummed as she walked into our room.

I headed over to the phone, dialling Steve's number.

"Hello?" 

"Steve?" 

"That's me" He said recognising your voice.

"I can come.."

"Okay, I'll be there in an hour.."

"Okay I need to go get Jane ready."

"Okay see you soon." The phone blurted out.

"Bye." You quickly said hanging up the phone.

What else was I meant to say? I'm not good with phones?

"Jane did you grab the makeup?" You asked walking in.

"Yes." She said sitting on the bed with blush, lipgloss and some eyeshadow.

Hopper didn't really believe in makeup but he let us buy one or two things. I walked over to Jane, sitting beside her on the bed, I reached for a brush and opened it, dipping the brush and gathering some product. I began applying some of the blush on her soft cheeks, then closed the lid as I had finished with it. I placed it down switching to the eyeshadow,

"Which colour?" You asked showing her the four colours on the palette.

"Purple." She pointed at the colour.

I grabbed a smaller brush this time, dipping it in the sparkly purple, then blending it onto her eyelids.

"Okay last thing.." You said as you closed the palette and placed it on the bed with the brush.

I grabbed the clear lipgloss and began swaying my hand over her lips with the solution.

 "I'm not an expert in makeup, but you look beautiful." I said as I placed the lipgloss down with the other products.

"Really..?"

"Yes.." You smiled at her.

-time skip-

After Jane had finished doing her hair and putting on her outfit you went to your wardrobe and grabbed some jeans and a sweater to wear when Steve came.

"Where are you going?" Jane asked.

"With Steve to drop off Dustin.."

"Oh.."

"Yeah.. I asked if you could come but dad said he wanted to drive you.."

"Okay.."

But before you could say anything else there was a knock at the door.

"That's probably Steve.." You said to Jane as you put on your converse that Hopper got you as an early Christmas present.

"Okay love you." You bounced up and kissed Jane's forehead. 

"Mike's going to die when he sees you!!" You yelled as you rushed out the door.

"Hey Steve.." You closed the door behind you.

He looked down at you, "Ready?"

"Yeah.." You smiled up at him.

-time skip-

"Wait here.." Steve said as he pulled into Dustin's driveway.

Steve headed towards the door of Dustin's house and rang the doorbell, he stood there for a good thirty seconds then stared at me with a where is he look,

"Where is he?" You asked hopping out of the car and heading over to the door to find it quickly open in front of the two of you.

"C'mon let's go!" Dustin said eagerly with a gummy smile plastered on his face as we noticed his hair.

"A mini Steve?" I said jokingly as they both glanced at me while I chuckled.

"Hate to say it, Henderson. But you look good." Steve admired the curly boys head.

"Hehe thanks." Dustin smiled harder.

"Okay let's go." You said walking towards the car as you felt something run past you.

"DIBS THE FRONT SEAT!!" Dustin yelled as he jumped into the front passenger's side.

"Guess your sitting at the back.." Steve concluded heading towards the car.

-time skip-

"Here we are.." Steve mumbled.

"You're gonna be fine Dusty okay?" I said as he glanced out the car window to a massive sign, reading, Snow Ball.

"So remember, once you get in there.." Steve calmly said,

"Pretend like I don't care.." He nodded.

"You don't care.."

"I don't care."

"Don't do that.." I interrupted but they both ignored me.

"There you go, you're learning my friend. You're learning." Steve said proudly as they both nodded in agreement.

Dustin reached over to adjust the rear view mirror nervously.

"Hey." Steve uttered.

"What.." Dustin asked anxiously.

"C'mon, you look great, okay?" Steve faced Dustin, "You look-"

"You look great." I interrupted once more.

"What she said okay? Now you're gonna go in there.."

"Yeah."

 "Look like a million bucks!"

"Yeah!"

"And you're gonna slay 'em dead.." Steve lowered his voice again.

"Like a lion." Dustin said proudly then making that weird purring noise, me and Steve glanced at each other with odd expressions.

Steve looked back at Dustin, "Yeah uhh.. don't do that."

Dustin's smile died down, "Okay.."

Steve reached out his hand.

"Good luck." Steve said as Dustin grabbed it while they nodded at each other. Dustin then turned towards me, 

"You're gonna do great.." You said moving a strand of hair out of his face, "Okay..?" You asked as you cupped his face,

"Okay.." He replied with his goofy smile.

He unbuckled his seatbelt then hopped out of the car.

"You can do it!!" I said as he turned back at us while still walking. He nodded then turned back around.

Me and Steve both smiled as he had now entered the facility, I jumped through from the back seat onto the passengers side to where Dustin was sitting and buckled my seatbelt. I turned towards Steve as his smile died a little,

"You okay..?" 

There was quick silence.

"You wanna go somewhere?" He asked out of no where.

"Uhh- sure.. but where?"

"Skull Rock.. ever heard of it?"

"No.."

"I'll show you.."

-time skip-

Steve parked his car on the side of the road.

"Is this the place?"

"Not exactly.." He said hopping out of the car.

What was this man up to..?

As you hopped out of the car you saw Steve scurrying through his boot.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Looking for a torc- found it!" He gasped in excitement as he closed his boot, then locking his car.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere special.." He smiled looking down at me, "C'mon.." He yanked my hand breaking the tension. 

"Are you sure you know where you're going?" I questioned him as he lead the way with a torch in his right hand and his other hand held in mine. 

"Yep. Don't you trust me..?"

"Sort of.." I stated, "Hopper might get worried.."

"Don't worry about him.." He glanced at me, "You'll be fine.."

The next few minutes we walked in silence through the dark woods as we finally reached a massive rock, which indeed looked like a Skull.

"Skull Rock." Steve gestured proudly.

"Hmm.." You hummed impressed.

"How do you know such a spot?"

"I just do.." He said as the both of you went to sit on the ground.

You stared up to the shining stars, "They're so pretty.."

"Yeah.."

"You know.. I never saw them until I escaped Papa." I continued to stare up, "They led me to you.."

"They did..?"

"Yeah.."

Silence flooded the conversation as you laid back on the leaf covered ground. Steve following.

"You know.. I was scared.." Steve looked at you but you continued, "That I didn't have anywhere to go, anyone I knew.. I just felt so.." You paused, "So alone."

You looked away from the stars and then at Steve, "What about now..?"

"Not anymore.." You smiled then looking back up at the stars.

There was more silence.

"I was thinking.." 

"Yeah?" You replied,

"You know how we wanted to get a job together?"

"Yeah?" Your attention was now focused on Steve.

"Well you know about the new Starcourt Mall that's being built?"

"No?"

"Nevermind that, but Scoops Ahoy is one of the places that are going to be hiring.."

"Yeah..?" You asked slowly,

"So what about we apply for there.." He looked back at me, "And hope for the best?"

"Yeah we should.." You smiled at him.

"Scoops Ahoy it is.." He smiled back.

------------------------------------

A/N

Yall I missed you!! sorry I haven't been writing lately it just so many things have been happening lately but I'm back yayyy

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter !! this is also the end of s2 so we made it, s3 is obviously next and it is honestly my favourite season ughhh

steve in his sailor outfit 😩😩

y'all I'm so sorry you read this ahajaishhsihiws

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

266K 5.9K 80
Stranger things x reader Will Byers x reader 🧇Season 1🧇 Eleven wasn't the only one that escaped the lab in 1983...
3.4K 167 27
"You willingly introduced them together." "If Georgia's her friend, she can't be that bad." "Okay, we'll do money roulette or something." "What if it...
105 5 5
"Come on, Stevey. When are you going to open your eyes and see that she doesn't want you?" "I wasn't talking abou...
709K 15.6K 22
Subject 01: Y/n L/n Abilities: emotion reading, mind reading, seeing through someone else's perspective, and psychological practices. You were an ex...