IT'S NOT THE SAME AS IT WAS.

By Readersclub_11

We only getting older baby just how fast the night changes. Growing with time is a process of life. Some grow... More

A START (discription)
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

299 31 2
By Readersclub_11

Tumhe poori duniya pyaar kre yeh important nhi h 1 bhi kare na toh kaafi hota h. But agar woh ek hi insaan sab kuch ho apke liye toh poori duniya k pyaar krne s fark nhi padta vhi agar woh hi 1 insan na ho toh pyaar hi kha.

We're only gettin' older, baby
And I've been thinkin' about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?

Somewhere in new york :- the city that never sleeps. There was a girl lying in her luxurious bedroom watching moon from her glass door and listening to music ,when a drop of tear fell from her eyes. Damn, it hurts.

I've never think that one day i find this song( night changes) so so relatable funny isn't it. But life teaches you by hook or by crook. Done being sad u little bitch now get ur ass up from the bed and start working. Btw onedirection vocals are truly awesome mannn. She said to herself lostly.

Tring tring; door bell rang and she ran to take her order wait not just an order it's a pizza 🍕. No matter how sad or lonely u're pizza is always there to make up.
Hey! A girl name sana order a Margherita and a coke. Is she lives here? :- Delivery boy said.
Yaya , hello btw I'm shehnaaz i mean Sana the girl who ordered it .thanks.
Sana take the pizza box and coke and move forward to her couch sat in front of her tv and started watching peaky blinders. She lives alone in this massive apartment which is in 17th floor. Sana loves to spend time with herself more than anyone now. She's takes herself to dates and pamper herself as much as she could. She started reading books, she has a separate library in her house where she can spend hours, she's addicted to coffee actually not just a coffee it's 'black coffee'. After finishing her pizza she went into her room and started working in her laptop. Shehnaaz is currently planning to open her own beauty brand name "SG BEAUTY ". She's working on this thing since 6 months working day and night for it. This beauty brand help in society welfare; all the money that are collected by this brand are directly sent to help the people who are suffering from mental I'llness. It's a big dream for her. Most of the work is still incomplete and she's hell stressed because of that. THE THOUGHT OF BEING A BUSSINESS WOMEN GAVE A DIFFERENT TYPE OF SENSATION IN HER BODY. She's excited as well as nervous to mark a new journey but she knows if she has faith in herself she can overcome anything. After getting done with her work she went inside the washroom and take a quick shower. It's 2:00 am already, she sleeps n call it a day.
Next day she wakes up at around 8 , drink a glass of hot water , after half n hour she decides to freshen up. Sana style is a blend of comfy n stylish, she's mostly wears hoodies or sweatshirts as the weather is icy in nyc. She's making her breakfast ( she prefer to make her food by herself) when suddenly she get a call from her papa.
Sana:- sasriyakal papa ji

Sp:- kaisi hai puttar?

This question suddenly make her emotional as she's not used to the concern of people now..since she shift to nyc she lives alone, there is no one who ask her did she had food? Or how is she feeling?

Sana:- Mai badiya aap batao. Mummy ji, baaz, dadi kaise hai sab. Bahut dinon s baat nhi ki

Sp:- yha bhi sab badiya h puttar. Tu zyada fikar mat kiya kr hum sab theek h. Waise kaisa chl rha h tere beauty project k kaam.

Sana:- Almost done hai but usse all over world m available karane k liye kuch process h usi m tym lag rha h.

Sp:- wadiya wadiya ji. Acha sun wo teri mami hai na chandigarh waali unke beti shreya ki shaadi ho rhi h.

Sana:- yeh toh bahut hi achi baat h meri tarf s badhayi de dena papa.

Sp:- woh toh theek hai, shadi agle hafte hai beta m chata tha ki tu bhi use attend kre. Beta wo ikaulti ldki hai teri maami ki, teri mami n bhi kitna kiya h humaara beta tere mamaji k chle jaane k baad bhi. Isliye m chahta hu ki humara poora parivaar jaye is shaadi m.

Sana:- m samajh rhi hu papa but yeh possible nhi h mere projects bhi h .

Sp:- aur kuch bhi nhi sununga m Sana tere projects k chakkar m tu 2 saal tk humse milne bhi nhi aayi beta .M samjhta hu teri majboori but tu toh strong h na , beta cheezo ko handle karna seekho kabhi n kabhi toh trreko wapis aana hi pdega sana toh ab kyu nhi ,, barso ho gye teri shakal dekhe hue hum bhi man krta hai tere saath baithke baathe krne ka.

Sana:- ohk...ohk Mai koshish karungi but ha nhi keh skti.

Sp:- koi koshish wagera nhi tu aa rhi h matlab aa rhi and that's final. It's my order Sanu.

Sana:- ohk fine papa but m direct hi aa jaungi newyork s venue m ....vaise shaadi ho kha rhi h.

Sp:- JW Marriott, mumbai.

And there comes a shock for her. After 2 years Mumbai is calling her and she's is scared , there's is strange feeling she gets whenever she thought about mumbai . That place held so many emotions of her, that city witness the darkest days in her life, that city witness her screams, that city witness her tears and most importantly that city witness her love. Mumbai has a person she never ever in her baddest dreams want to meet. No matter how strong she consider herself now but her weakness is still that person. It's not that she doesn't try she tries alot to overcome her weakness but she think that she need more years to be the girl she wants her to be; unaffected by anything. Her thoughts break when her father speaks.

Sp:- teri mummy bula rhi hai , Mai jata hun aur tu aa rhi h yeh final h. Ohk Sanu puttar take care apna khyal rkhna.

She gave a long thought and she decides to go .
Not for him but for herself. It's been 2 years running from the miseries, pain ...no not pain it's still there but just that now she knew how to put a bravefront . She's not that innocent anymore jo kisi ki bhi baato m aa jaye. Because the only thing she learn in these years that this world want fakeness, the more u pretend you're Ohk the more people like you and the more u show your emotions, express your feelings they directly call it overacting and drama. She been through alot in her life and now she decides to put a full stop at that. She will go Mumbai definitely go and show the people that she's still there, she's not afraid she's strong. It's been 2 years she doesn't appear on television, not did a single project in entertainment industry. It's like she vanish in a thin air. Although her fans still love her like anything and misss her , even she's not in front of the world's eyes but still her popular and love from audience didn't even decrease a bit.

But but there's a suprise too which she was awaiting to announce. Shehnaaz is going to make her debute in Hollywood industry next to Harry styles, it's a webseries named "My escape". Even she never dreamt of getting an offer specially in Hollywood industry but there's a saying na ki if u do good u get good and shehnaaz is always been nice to people. She never thought that attending a random party can get her a Hollywood project. 6 months back she attended a party, basically her neighbour name Mary who is in her mid 40s take her to a gathering, Mary was a known fashion designer who deals with many famous Hollywood celebrities and well known faces of industry, many directors and producers are also there. Mary consider shehnaaz as her little sister even though she knows that Sana loves to spend time alone but she try her best to pamper her whenever she's free. After 2hours pleading and forcing Sana , She finally agrees to go to the gathering. Sana is nervous as there are many rich and known people who are extremely proficient in English language whereas Sana still not comfortable with the language because of her accent. It's not like that she doesn't understand what the second person is saying but making herself comprehend is where she is lacking.
As she enters the party with mary, Many people gathered around as they want to initiate conversation with mary. All of girls there want to wear Mary's outfit once. Shehnaaz felt left out and weird so she goes to the corner of the hall and sat near the bar table without realising that two eyes are watching her since she enters.
The man went towards her and said hii you new there? Btw I'm chritin Martin.

Sana:- hello , I'm with mary here she's like my sister my name is shehnaaz.She felt short of words because she definitely know the man right in front of her he's not just Christin Martin,he's THE CHRISTIN MARTIN one of most famous director of industry.

Cm:- Alright btw why are you sitting here alone,I've been watching you since long. Are you well or any issue.

Sana:- no no not like that it's just that mary is busy with her clients and i was feeling bored because I didn't understand what's she's taking about so I came here.

Christin was dumbfounded by her answer he never thought that a girl specially a girl of her age can be this much honest n innocent. Mostly her age girls come to him for work or act bitchy but here is she acting all nice and unaffected. She's beautiful, having a graceful body that any man can die for she can easily try her chance in movies so why is she's just sitting and not talking to anyone,he thought.

Chritin:- what you do ? I mean in terms of your carrier what are your future plans.

Sana:- nothing right now, currently I'm just focusing on entering the business industry. And about future, may be when the right time came i think.

Cm:- what about working with me then, i mean I'm looking for a new lead in my next webseries name"My escape" . The girl character is innocent and pretty just like you , i think that this role is a best fit for you so are u agree.

Sana wants to say yes badly as it's not less than a dream and a big break for her career but insecurities overpower her. It's not a normal Punjabi or Hindi industry where she can act the way she want, it's Hollywood and here they want best.

Sana:- that's so so kind of you Christin but I don't think I'm ohkk with this project. I mean look lets just get to the point I'm belonging to the proper Punjabi family and not at all speaks English fluently. I want to do this series so bad but I think it's not a right time for me, i need to improve myself in various things before taking such a huge step. I hope u understand this . And once again thanku i truly feel good.

Cm:- hey look , i understand your insecurities shehnaaz but it's not that the series is goin to release tommorow or in a month. There is a lot of of process that take place behind the camera it's not a one day or a month job, things require time to be at place which take alot of time to execute. If you want you can work on your weak points in that span of time the shooting is begin after 7-9 months , you have a great time if u truly want to improve and do this series. We will only have some cover shoots which i didn't think is a matter of stress at all.

Sana give it a long thought and find chritin point reasonable, she can improve herself if she wants , she can work on her weak points . Success takes hardwork shehnaaz there's nothing free in this world remember... she thought.

Sana:- Ohk I'm in...and once again thanku so much Christin it's means a lot to me trust me it's like you've given me my wings. Thank-you so so much.

Cm:- oh comeon shehnaaz don't act formal we are friends now isn't it. Give me your number I'll call whenever it's urgent.

They exchange their no.s , in these 6 months Sana improve alot..she takes English coaching, watch eng movies n reads book which help her in a good way.

At present,
She's on call with mary discussing outfits for upcoming wedding as she's now ready to be back with a diff avatar, diff thought process, and a different her.

That's all for today,
Don't forget to vote and most importantly comment
I want your reviews and your thoughts about this book.
It'll be great too if you share my book with your reading mates.

Next part is totally based on your reaction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 16.9K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
378K 23.8K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
175K 3.6K 31
Rhiannon Walker, Harper McLean, and Amerie Wadia were best friends. Until one night at a music festival changes everything. Now Rhiannon is trying to...
688K 32.9K 56
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...