The Chaos Dragon

By ily_gc

A tensura fanfic! "Warning!! cringry 4th grade grammar" "Contains Mature Content Such As "Blood,Gore,Cursing... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 2 | Goblin Village And Ogres |
Chapter 3 ¦ Direwolves¦
Chapter 4 | Dwargon & Trial |
Chapter 5 |Manas And Shizue Izawa |
Chapter 6 |Lizardmen|
Discontinued

Chapter 1 |Primordial Blanc And Velzard

3.6K 64 9
By ily_gc

A/N: I changed the dialogue a bit.

Now.. What should I do, oh!! I should summon a demon to accompany me!

Since ciel is busy training Veldora, it's really boring and annoying to stay alone in a cave with no one by your side..

Alright then, I shall summon a demon!

"A few seconds later a magic circle came out on the ground then a black mist flowing around it revealing a white haired woman with red crimson eyes, I suppose this is the primordial demon blanc, back at the void of space I've viewed Veldanava's creation and I must say he did a perfect job 100%"

Are you the one who summoned me?, if that's you then what do you need me for? "The Woman Said"

I simply want you to accompany me but you seem interesting, so I suppose I called you to serve under me. "I said"

Oya~ a simple human want me, to serve under her a primordial demon in fact~?

I know your identity, and I'm not scared of you, what makes it a little disappointing that you use your pride and title to scare humans or monster who summons any of your species. But then, what makes you wanna go and serve me?

Then, us demon's or you can call Primordials serve people who are stronger to be our master, so if you want me to serve you, I need to test your strength.. "Giving a dark aura"

She looks pissed from what I said.. Well I don't care, "Rimuru Thought"

How shall I prove my strength to you? A hand to hand fight or with magic?

I supposed your only gonna use magic since that's what makes you stronger.. Then I'll use my strength..

"With my ability [Physical Strength] and [Resistance] I can easily handle any magic she use without even moving a finger., and thanks to my other skill [Physical Strength] I can stop a millions of heavy stars like Veldanava's sword. "

Very well then, let's fight.. Don't hold back to much.. "I smirked"

"Knowing I have the title Chaos Dragon given by Veldanava cause I'm too dumb to even think of a title, if I rampage even the whole other multiverses will be destroyed countless of times.. "

With I saying that, The Blanc Primordial rushed at me with fist and launched her strongest punch that can destroyer a whole facility, I didn't even flinched, I only put a barrier inside my home cause I don't want it to get destroyed.

Blanc POV

I launched my strongest punch at her/him that can destroy a whole forest and even create a crater which I'm proud of, but she didn't even flinch??

She put a barrier but not for her but for the cave, I never seen someone that can withstand that attack without getting hurt, and here she is just standing like she had felt something more worst or for her it's just a mosquito bite.

I stalled for a moment to rethink but she made a move, she launched a punch right at my stomach, before I can move I was already launched to the other side of the barrier she created, it even disintegrate because of the attack rather than her turning it off.

Ugh.. I felt pain for the first time.. That's new.. "I said"

"I slowly crouched and bowed down"

I-.. I'll accept your offer..

....

Great!! Here, drink this!

"She handed me a bottle, I didn't know what it was but I slowly drank it then suddenly I felt a lot more better!?"

That is a healing potion or you could say full potion that was made with hipokute herbs! 99% effective, it can even regenerate anything in your broken body!

W-why did you help me? "I said"

Huh? Because you accepted my offer! So your my official first subordinate! Even though I can handle things on my own, I don't want to be lonely.

Then now since your healed I will now name you...

From now on I will pledge loyalty to you My Master..

Today, I shall name you Testarossa!

"I bowed then starting to evolve"

<<Attention, individual Primordial Blanc Now Named Testarossa Will Evolved Into A True Demon Lord, Catastrophe Rank>>

I almost choke on air hearing the voice of that world say that to me.. Catastrophe Rank?! True Demon Lord... Am I Dreaming!? Wait no.. I don't sleep.

Just.. Who is my master.. 'I chuckled'

The evolution was complete.. I was now a Catastrophe Rank that can even spare with a True Dragon.. I can't believe it..

Fufufufu... I Testarossa Will Now Serve You Forever My Lord..

Dropped The My Lord, Testarossa, Call Me Rimuru..

Then thank you.. Rimuru-Sama...

Now then, since your evolution is complete! How about spare a fight with a True Dragon..?

The Storm Dragon?..

No, The Oldest.. The Frost Dragon Velzard..

Velzard POV

Guy.. Do you sense it?.. 'I said'

What is it? Is it Milim? 'Guy Said'

Veldora's Presence Suddenly Disappeared... "I said"

Huh? Maybe for you, but I can still sense Veldora.. Is there something wrong?, you can go see him if you want..

I agree.. Don't follow me, same goes to you two. 'I said to Rein And Miseri'

I jumped out the window, transforming into my dragon form then continuing my journey to Jura Forest.

Hmm, Since velzard isn't here how about calling Leon then~ "Guy Said"

I can't feel the Dragon Core Of Veldora But I Feel Some Other Dragon Core. In that cave..

Similar to Older Brother...

I concealed my aura then landed in front of the giant door. Then suddenly
A white haired woman opened the door and stepped out..

White Primordial.. What are you doing in that cave..?

Sorry for the inconvenience Frost Dragon, But I'm Only Here Because Of My Master.. And Do You Please Mind Call Me By My Name.. Testarossa.

You... got named? By.. By who?!

"She seems different.. She evolved??!! She evolved into a Catastrophe Rank.. but how?!! Even a demon Lord wouldn't dare to name a Primordial and such that, evolved into a Catastrophe Rank.. That can even spare with a True Dragon. But who would..

Then suddenly a blue haired maiden came out after letting the whi- I mean Testerossa..

Oh, who are you? " The maiden said "

She seems.. Sort of weird... I feel a true dragon core in her.. She might be the one I sensed when coming here..

What have you done with Veldora..!?

I haven't done anything to him, I only set him free and made his way to my dimension, The Imaginary Space.

Like hell I'd believe that! How do you have a True Dragon Core In You?!! Is that my Older Brother's Dragon Core?!..

Wait.. Why did I said that.., I mean it's true, the Core is similar to older brother but it's different... Somehow..

I'm a friend of your Older Brother.. This is not his Dragon Core, It's my own..

Us talking about Dragon Cores made Blanc Confused.

Just who are you... "I said while walking forward"

"I hold her shirt and pulling it closer.."

Your Core.... Somewhat familiar..

"Then everything turned black, only me and the maiden in a room of darkness"

My name is Rimuru Tempest, or you can call "The Imperial White Dragon Or The Chaos Dragon"

With her.. No him.. Saying that I backed up a little to catch a breath..

The Chaos Dragon.. The one who fights and imprisoned The World Destroying Dragon that have Destroyed Or Eaten Many Worlds In Just A Few Minutes.

The one who beaten Older Brother, Veldanava.. Who became your friend.. For countless years or millions of decades. Are you really.. Awake?..

Yes, I am.. I asked your Older Brother To Imprisoned Me For A Reason, Or Say.. A Punishment For The Creators Pride.. I'm pretty sure the rumors of me The Chaos Dragon, was sealed in a ultimate God imprisonment realm because of Destroying Countless of Worlds. By Veldanava.. And I'm Sure Those Rumors Weren't True Despite What He Told You.. Correct?

... I deeply apologize for touching you like that..

No need, and plus, your my sister.. Am I right?

I could feel a tear in my eyes suddenly flowing down as I immediately hugged him. Even though we haven't met or Veldanava is only the one who met him, it feels.. "Normal" for me..

Testarossa POV

I am seeing my master and the Frost Dragon.. Stalling like this for couple of minutes.. Then hugged each other.. Am I the one who thinks that's weird?

Well, my master can do anything so I shrugged it off..

TBC

LMAO SORRY FOR THE ENDING IT SUCKED I CAN'T THINK OF A PROPER ENDING DJSKS8DIENX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849 184 78
In the beginning it said that the Creator got bored with what he had so he thought to make things in the likeness of him, his heart, and their childr...
17.1K 578 10
"I'm gonna be Rimuru-sama's wife for sure!" shion said as she ran off to get a dress. "No I am!" shuna said as she too ran off. "In your pathetic dre...
40.8K 1.1K 18
Hello, this is my first story. Its a fanfiction that is made using the "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" series. The main chracters are Velda...
169K 3.8K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...