A Million Dreams~

By totallynotdying_

"Your hand touching mine... this is how galaxies collide" Y/n Brett Lykensen, Wyatt's sister and also Willa's... More

Characters !
[Chapter 1: Welcome to Seabrook!]
[Chapter 2: It's An Alien Invasion]
[Chapter 4: Aliens in School]
[Chapter 5: Learning about Feelings]
[Chapter 6:Do it for her]
[Chapter 7:The Moonstone]
[Chapter 8: Dear Y/n]
[Chapter 9: I Fell Inlove With You]
[Chapter 10: Exceptional Zed]
[Chapter 11:Hanging Out With Aliens]
[Chapter: 12: The Cheer Competition]
[Chapter 13: The Fight]
[Chapter 14: I Will Love You Always]
[Chapter 15: We're Close To The End]
[Chapter 16: Final Goodbye]
[Chapter 17: Never Ending Story]
[Chapter 18: An Unexpected Return]
[Chapter 19: Love's An Open Door]
-----------------
Characters ×
[Chapter 1: The Begining of a Disaster]
[Chapter 2: Kill The Beasts]
[Chapter 3: Auradon]
[Chapter 4: Look Who's Inside Again]
[Chapter 5: Exploring Auradon]
[Chapter 6: Powerless]

[Chapter 3: A-lan]

6.5K 136 109
By totallynotdying_

Addison pov:

"Great idea separating the aliens, Principal Lee" My dad said and tried fist bumping her but except she just grabbed his hand if like they were shaking their hands.

"Not my first time dealing with spacey teens" Principal Lee laughed and continued watching the cameras.

"They're probably here to clone me to create an unstoppable cheer force. I mean, who wouldn't want more me?" Bucky said while trying to act all tough and brave making me roll my eyes.

"Well, they're uninvited and have to leave" My mom said while looking at me 'so I invited everyone to the cheer off for nothing?'.

"But we invited everyone to our Cheer Off to compete for the Seabrook Cup!" I argued

"Umm you can't just give away my bling?" Bucky responded and crossed his arms.

"i don't intend to lose" I smirked and turned around to look at my parents.

"And I always believed that cheer could bring people together.. maybe even worlds together!-""Or tear our worlds apart!" Bucky interrupted me 'gosh I wish I could slap him'.

"Mark my words, these aliens are here to take what's ours!" He pointed at the cameras showing all the aliens and the rooms. I looked away for a minute and thought for a solution.

"AH!" Bucky yelped making me jump while he was hugging me and also mi parents got scared, Bucky didn't noticed he was hugging me but he did and looked at me with disgust. ANYWAYS!
It seemed like the blue alien aka A-lan escaped how in the world?

"Greeting! Did you want me to continue waiting alone?" A-lan asked while looking all innocent.
Mh parents started stuttering and trying to find a solution while I just tried to process everything.

"Um yes please" Principal Lee dinally came for a answer and A-lan smiled.

"Very well! Oh and also I uh have a question.. who was the p-pretty girl I saw that had h/c (hair colour)?" He asked and tilted his head. 'OoOoo someone has a crush~!' I chuckled. I looked at Bucky and he just looked blank like paper, It was like if he saw a ghost!

"She's Y/n a werewolf, also her brother and sister is Wyatt and Willa " I smiled while A-lan looked surprised and got nervous again.

"So um where is she?" He asked while putting his hands behind his back and looking at the cameras looking for her. My parents and principal Lee moved back and weren't moving a single muscle.

"Oh! If you want we can meet her right now" I said and smiled and he nodded, my parents were behind g me and also A-lan while exploring the place.
'I wonder how Y/n's doing'.

Y/n pov:
"Ooh so his name is A-lan?" I asked and A-li nodded. Willa and Wyatt were looking at us that I felt their eyes behind my back making me have chills.

"Mhm and he said you were cute! He got worried for you when you started slapping yourself he taught you were being attacked by the venomespirit" I went blank, literally. B L A N K.
'Wait.. he got worried about me? He? Me cute? Cute me? He's cute to- I MEAN" My thoughts got interrupted by Wyatt growling, Willa looking like if her eyes were gonna pop out and Wynter jumping all around the place.

"U-uh well uhhh" I tried to say something but nothing came out, I was just in my own world trying to stop thinking about him but I couldn't 'gosh what is happening to me'. I sighed until I heard a knock on the door making everyone look at the door, it was Addison and A-lan waving at us to come out. I got nervous and just somehow forgot how to get up until Wynter came to help me.

"HURRY YOUR BOYFRIEND IS WAITING!" "WYNTER!" I slapped the back of her head and she giggled. She opened the door and whispered "m'lady" making me roll my eyes and laugh. A-lan looked at me and smiled and signaled me to come walk with him I nodded,and we started to walk together.

"Greeting! I am A-lan" He said while smiling and I smiled back.
"I'm Y/n" We walked together and started talking about the galaxy and all about technology.

A-lan pov:
'They weren't kidding whit Y/n that she knows about the galaxies, I love hearing her soft and calming voice, it's like.. a charm! She looks like a dream the prettiest human I ever seen..' I continued hearing her talking and I never felt so interested in my life, but she suddenly stopped making me turn my head to her.

"Why did you stop?" I asked and she also looked at me directly to my eyes making me nervous so I broke eye contact with her 'huh I've never felt so nervous around people..'.

"Well I stopped because I wanna know things about you A-lan" I smiled and nodded.

"Well.. I only know I am an nice alien and also the place where I come from is called Utopia but it got destroyed.." I frowned while thinking about Utopia 'All those memories I had in Utopia are.. gone'

"Oh.. well I am sorry about that, if you need any help you can just tell me" I looked at her and she smiled making me have space moths in my stomach. 'This is a weird feeling, I've never fell like this..'

"Oh! W-well thank you d-dear Y/n for the help, I will" I nodded and we started talking again, but this time it was about food so A-li decided to join.

Y/n pov:

"We have many advancements to share with your primitive people" A-li said while Wynter looked interested on what shes gonna say.

"We even created a digestible bacterial fermentation of lactose at sub-zero stasis" 'a what now?' I tired to process what she said, Wynter looked like if she understood everything she said.

"Froyo? Yeah, we got that too" Wyatt said 'ohh now I get it' I nodded eagerly and stood next to him. 'Oo a froyo sounds good right now'.

"Yeah! And froyos are the most delicious thing in the whole universe! It has different flavors and all of them are sooo good" I said while my mouth started to water and Zed nodded in agreement.

"Hmm impressive! Maybe human food isn't that bad" A-li smiled, she tried to say something but Willa interrupted her 'ohh great.'

"If you're here to invade Seabrook, our pack won't go down without a fight" Willa said and everyone nodded.

"We don't want your 1 star planet, they are so emotional" A-li rolled her eyes while crossing her arms.
"Ouch" I whispered Wynter also got offended and gasped. A-lan noticed and pushed A-li's shoulder. A-li looked at him with a deathstare but he ignored it.

"Yes, but when in Seabrook, I'm going to disengage our emotional suppressors. Personally, I'm excited to see what emotions feel like" A-spen said while configuring her 'alien' watch making me confused.

"Excited!That's an emotion. It feels so exciting!" A-spen said I looked at the other aliens but they had different reactions like A-li showed disgusted and A-lan.. maybe confused, I wonder what they're thinking.

A-li pov:
'Ugh this 1 star planet is weird and disgusting! Why did mother ship bring us here'.

A-lan pov:
'What's this feeling.. why can't I stop looking at Y/n.. why every time Y/n's smiles I feel space moths in my stomach? I should ask Zed'. I quickly tried to act calm.

Y/n pov:
"We've decided to let you stay until after the cheer competition, but not a day later" Missy said welcoming the aliens.

"Thank you, Mayor. We are honored to join your cheer competition" A-spen smiled, everyone stood in silence trying to think what to say.

"What is cheer?" A-lin asked making try not to laugh knowing this is the worst moment.

"Oh, don't worry I'll show you later" Addison said sounding like a sweet angel 'someimes she can be sweet in the worst moments, but it's Addison no one can stop her'.

"Uh also, what is competition?" A-lan asked, 'this is kinda suspicious to be honest, but meh I sound like Willa now'.

"It's when you challenge others to prove you're the best" I informed making A-lan nod.

"No, we are a harmonious people, we do not compete amongst ourselves. Although, that is an intriguing concept, is it not?" A-lan asked making me shrug my shoulders.

"Hi, I'm Zed. Zombie, football star, generally  well-liked" Zed suddenly came up and put his hands on his hip.

"Well, I am A-lan, extraterrestrial" He smiled making me smile too 'wait a damn minute why am I smiling like a idiot? Only A-lan is talking why am I smiling?'.

"Hey, the haters say I'm a little extra too" Zed took his hand out for A-lan to shake and chuckled.

"Oh! Competition" He started rubbing his hands together making me concerned until it him me 'he's using his alien powers!'.

"Uh A-lan it's only a handshake" I tried to stop him but to late Zed got shocked trying to get out of A-lan's hand grip but A-lan continued. Everyone looked surprised at how powerful alien's can be, Willa looked normal like she didn't even care.

"Did I win?-" "NO! No, you did not win" Zed exclaimed and started having chills trying to calm down, I tried to hold in my laugh but to late and Zed slapped the back of my head.

"Ay! Sorry sorry" I rubbed the back of my head and Zed chuckled. A-lan was quick to react and attacked Zed again but this time Zed almost fell to the ground making me smirk. A-lan shook his hands and crossed his arms.

"Are you alright Y/n?" A-lan asked and I nodded, it felt like the world freezed suddenly and the background became blurry, I couldn't stop looking at his eyes-

"HEY BLUE BASTARD! STOP LOOKING AT MY SISTER LIKE THAT" Wyatt growled and grabbed my arm, he pushed me back a little and got in the 'overprotective' pose.

"Welcome to Seabrook" Willa rolled her eyes and signaled us to leave so technically Wyatt had to drag me. I waved goodbye to everyone and continued walking.

"Y/n your sooo inlove with that alien boy!" Wynter teased and grabbed my hand. I snarled at her and she put her hands in the air.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 599 29
The final book of where I belong series - It's now the next summer of the new year and Y/n and the crew are visiting Mal and the gang in Auradon. Wya...
836K 18.1K 27
Being Addison's twin sister, always made you feel so insecure. Both you and Addison had white hair, but you guys looked different. She always just se...
71.8K 1.5K 15
Life in Seabrook is perfect now with the football game and the cheerleading championship coming up until the aliens invade the town. One of the alien...
24.5K 445 17
Book 3/3 "I'm gonna miss you Angel." Wyatt said " I'm gonna miss you too." I told him as I smiled weakly. In which Wyatt and Allisons...