Don't give me your Superluv

By bonnie600

This is a Shane Dawson fanfic More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4⃣
Chapter5⃣
Chapter6⃣
Chapter7⃣
Chapter8⃣

Chapter9⃣

54 4 5
By bonnie600

Halle's POV
~~~~~~~~~

So we get to the restaurant.It is I think Olive Garden!!!!!!Which is one of. My fav places to eat.

How did he know that😦😦?????

Well anyways I think he is trying to impress me😏😏😏!!!I guess it is working????😕😕

So he opens the car door for me and throws a smirk my way.

THAT WAS AKWARD !!!!!

Shane:Step forward madam.

Halle:Why,Thank you,sir.
(We said with British accents)

We both laugh and almost trip over a baby stroller.

They take like a hour to give us our seats but finally it happens,and Shane tries to be a gentleman and pull my seat out for me.

I didn't know he was going to that so fall to the ground HARD.

I fall on the hard stone floor on my leg and thanks to my high heels I broke my ....

A/N

Thanks for reading I will make it up to you by posting another chapter later today!!!!😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Well that is it so have a greatly awesome day!!!!!!😋😋😋😋😋.

SEE YOU LATER!!!!!!!😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 7.2K 90
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
662K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
286K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
292K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...