Eri goes to America and does...

By JonathonKeller1

After she had a fight with Izuku, Eri decided it was a good idea to pack her things and leave. She somehow ma... More

Chapter 1: The Aftermath of a Fight

44 1 2
By JonathonKeller1

   Eri stormed out of the U.A dorms with a small pink and white backpack. "I'm leaving and I'm never coming back," She yelled. Eri continued to walk down the sidewalk. The cool midnight breeze was all she could hear. Eri huffed. "Stupid deku. Thinking he can tell me what I can watch. I'll show him," She mumbled. Eri reached into her backpack and pulled out a small map. "If I'm following the map correctly, the airport should only be ten minutes from here," Eri softly spoke.

   Back at the U.A dorms, Class 1-A and Aizawa we're having a mental breakdown. "What the hell happened," Aizawa screamed. Izuku was visibly shaking. "I don't exactly know. Eri started yelling at me after I told her I wouldn't let her watch a documentary on WW2," Izuku stuttered. Aizawa placed both of his hands on his head. "Oh God, oh God. I'm gonna have a stroke," Aizawa yelled. Ochako came barreling into the room. "Don't worry Aizawa, we'll find Eri," She said. Aizawa looked pissed. "You better her or you're all expelled," Aizawa yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.7K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...