Kurapika x reader oneshots

By sl33pyydem0n

:*: ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐พ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ ยท:*ยทยฐโ˜…*ใ€€ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ... More

~ใƒป*โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ’ง๐‘๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐Ÿ’งโ˜๏ธ *ใƒป~
~ใƒป*โ˜๏ธ๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐ด๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ˜๏ธ *ใƒป~
~ใƒป*๐Ÿ‹๐ด๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐Ÿ‹*ใƒป~
~ใƒป*๐Ÿ”ช๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐ด๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐Ÿ”ช*ใƒป~
~ใƒป*๐‘…๐‘’๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›* ใƒป~
~ใƒป*โ˜๏ธ๐‘‚๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐บ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ฆ ๐น๐‘–๐‘’๐‘™๐‘‘โ˜๏ธ*ใƒป~
~ใƒป*๐Ÿ‹๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘๐‘ก1 ๐Ÿ‹*ใƒป~
~ใƒป*๐Ÿ‹๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘๐‘ก2 ๐Ÿ‹*ใƒป~
~ใƒป*๐Ÿ’งโ˜๏ธ๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ’ง*ใƒป~
~ใƒป*๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ธ๐‘›๐‘‘* ใƒป~

~ใƒป*โ˜๏ธ๐ด ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ โ˜๏ธ*ใƒป~

1.9K 24 8
By sl33pyydem0n

Y/Ns POV
Ever since I found out Kurapika had gotten off work today I have been brain storming for things for us to do until I had the perfect idea. Why not go to the beach?

"Love, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach today? I think it would be really fun and we can hang out with the others!" I said, giving him puppy dog eyes

"Ok, I mean we haven't been there in a while and I do miss them." he replied

"Yay! Ok I will call them! I screamed while running out of the room

I dialed the others on my phone and happily they all said yes. I was super excited since we haven't been able to hang out in a while. We agreed on a time and then I began my search in the closet for a bathing suit and an outfit to put over it. As I searched Kiko rubbed up against my leg, in response I took my focus off the clothes and pet him. I walked out of the room and rummaged through the wooden cabinets in the kitchen, the sound of them closing and another opening could be heard as I grabbed his food and looked through another for a can opener.

Kiko began to eat as soon as I poured his food into his dish; I grabbed the empty can of cat food and threw it into the trash can before retreating to the bedroom to find the rest of the clothing I needed.

As I was finished getting ready and had some time to spare, I decided to take care of the house. I opened the curtains that draped above the window, letting the light flood into the house like waves crashing onto the shore. The bed was made as well, all the decorative pillows lined up like dominos just waiting to be taken down at the end of the day. I organized Kurapikas books just the way he liked them on the shelf, which was complimented by the framed photos of fun memories from the past. Lastly, I packed a bag for the two of us containing sunscreen, sunglasses, bottles or water as well as lunch for later on, some of kurapikas books, hat, towels, and an umbrella of which Kurapika is going to carry.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurapikas voice echoed through the house announcing that he was ready to leave so she let Kiko sunbathe in the beam of sun that poured in from the window, of course not without giving him a proper goodbye. Kurapika heard footsteps as Y/N walked to the entrance of their home, meeting there.

"Ready darling?" Kurapika questioned the woman

"Yep! Just let me grab the bag with our stuff in it." Y/N replied, quickly picking up the bag that laid on the kitchen counter.

Y/Ns hand firmly grasped the strap of the bag, dragging it off the counter and replacing it onto her shoulders where it belonged, nodding to Kurapika that she was now ready to leave. As soon as she did, Kurapika opened the door allowing Y/N to walk out first. The woman kissed the mans cheek to show her appreciation and then walked down the path, after Kurapika locked the door to their house he began to follow not far behind her. They walked down their pebble outlined trail to the garage; after they put the umbrella in the trunk they got into the car. As Y/N sat down in the passenger seat she put their bag down at her feet while put the key in the ignition and started the car, ready for their adventure of today to begin.

Kurapika backed the car out of the garage, soon enough driving on the street. The summer humidity instantly hitting the two, resulting in Y/N turning on the car AC to help get rid of the overwhelming hotness. Streets passed by as they drove, all the tourists catching Y/Ns eye as she saw people riding their bikes and doing other fun summer activities. The motion of the car came to a stop as they had arrived at their destination.

When Kurapika was getting the umbrella out of the trunk Y/N took this as an opportunity to call the others and find their whereabouts on the crowded beach. She called Leorio, the phone rung for a little before he answered.

"Hey Leorio! Where are you and are Killua and Gon with you already?" Y/N asked the man

"Hey Y/N, we are on the far left close to where the ocean breaks. And yea, I gave Killua and Gon a ride here." He responded, clearly trying to hide his excitement that we were see each other again.

"Aww that was nice of you Leorio! Alright, see you guys soon, bye!" Y/N said, Kurapika waiting for her to be done the call.

"Bye!" Leorio said with Gon and Killua chiming in the background before hanging up

When the call finished Y/N slipped her phone in the pocket of her shorts and then picked up their bag from out of the car, soon locking the car.

"So, what did they say?" Kurapika asked, closing the trunk

"Well they said they were on the far left close to where the water breaks" Y/N said

They joined together hand and hand and then began to walk onto the beach, slipping off their flip flops as they walked into the sand. As they walked further onto the beach, many sounds flooded their ears. There eyes scanned the area, searching for their friends, soon finding them and approaching them. Leorio, Gon, and Killua saw the pair and began to wave their hands frantically, causing Y/N to let out a giggle.

The two got to their friends, who were soon swarmed with hugs. After they got all their hugs in they began setting up their stuff, while Kurapika laid out their towel, Y/N embedded the umbrella into the sand. Gon and Killua ran into the ocean, begging the others to join them.

"Come on guysss" Killua squealed

"Yeaa" Gon echoed

"I will in a minute guys, I just need to put on my sunscreen. Ok?" The woman replied to the two

"Okay" they said in sync

Y/N watched them run into the ocean laughing and played, making he heart melt. She smiled at the sight but then turned her attention to her bag and pulled out the spray sunscreen. As Y/N took off the clothes covering her bikini, Kurapika stared and his cheek turned a light scarlet before looking away. Her hand grasped the sunscreen and she began to spray her body down head to toe.

"Hey love, could you please spray my back?"

"Of course darling." Kurapika said smiling

He tested out the spray in the air to see if it still worked, when he found out it did he began to spray down along her back soon making his way to her heels.

"Done" he said, beginning to spray himself down

"Thank you hun, love you!" Y/N replied before running off into the ocean with the two younger boys

Kurapika continued to spray himself down before he way interrupted by Leorio voice.

"So, you are really star struck for her.~" Leorio purred

Kurapika paused, his cheeks tinted once again with a light red. He ignored Leorios comment and continued to put the sunscreen on himself. Afterwards he sat on the towel next to Leorio and began to read one of his books that he had grabbed out of their bag.

"Are you really going to just read the whole time?" Leorio groaned to Kurapika, making an annoyed face at him

"Well I would like to-" Kurapika said, soon being interrupted by Leorio picking him up

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" He shreaked, dropping his book onto the towel

Leorio charged towards the glistening water with Kurapika in his arms. He crashed into the water, splashing his friends and dunking Kurapika into the water. As they wiped the water out of their eyes they all began to laugh hysterically before splashing and playing with each other. 

                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they all dried off and ate their icecream on the towel, they chatted and laughed with one another before Y/N interrupted and the laughter.

"Guys look, the sun is setting!" she exclaimed, extended her arm to point at the setting sun

Everyone's attention turned to the sun and the sky that was filled with an variety of glorious colors that blended with one another perfectly. The sky decorated with the birds flying across it and the stars that were now becoming apparent.  Kurapika and Y/N cuddled close, wrapping each other in their towels; they all stared in astonishment at the sight plastered in front of them. As if trying to search for the right words to describe this beautiful setting.

"Wow it's so pretty! I remember seeing sunsets with aunt Mito at whale island but none where as pretty as this one!" Gon said, breaking the silence

The heat of the day being replaced with the cool night breeze that brushed up against their skin, causing them to shiver.

Kurapika checked his phone before saying, "Guys it's getting late, I think we should leave."

"Yea he's right" Leorio agreed

"Aww okay.." Killua said, obviously bummed out

They began to pack their stuff up, closing up the umbrella and shaking off all the sand off the towel before folding it up and putting it into the bag it had came out of. The other three began to pack up their stuff as well, Gon and Killua putting their drinks in the cooler Leorio brought. They all admired the sunset one last time before it was out of sight.

"Everyone ready?" Y/N asked the group

"Yep" they all replied and then began to walk into the parking lot

Once Kurapika and Y/N got to their car they bid the rest of the group goodbye before slipping their shoes on. Y/N unlocked and then hopped into the car while Kurapika slipped the umbrella back into the trunk, soon closing it afterwards and joining his significant other in the car.

On their ride home, the cold breeze finally had gotten to them and they turned on the heat in the car. The car ride was silent as they were tired from their thrilling day at the beach with their friends. Soon enough they had arrived back at their lovely home. The home warmly greeted them as the car pulled into the driveway and the car turned off. The two walked out of the car and onto the path that led to their door. Kurapika unlock the door and Kiko greeted them by rushing to the door and rubbing on their legs showing the missed them both.

"Hello Kiko, we missed you" Kurapika said with a smile, both of us bending down to pet the cat

The cat gave the same smile back, though they eventually stopped petting the cat so they could began to get ready for bed. As Kurapika took a shower Y/N closed all the curtains, took all the decoration pillows off the bed and pulled the covers down, and unpacked the bag and put it in a drawer from the next time they would need it. Y/N went into the shower when Kurapika got out, he changed into his clothes and waited patiently for Y/N in the bed with Kiko. He pet Kiko and he read a book, his eyes already adjusted to the darkness of the bedroom. Y/N climbed into the bed with kurapika, snuggling towards the two, though Kiko jumped off the bed to go lay in his own.

"Hun, I had a good time today, I hope you did too." Y/N said, finishing with a yawn

"I did, I'm glad we went to the beach today." He said, giving ear a passionate kiss on the lips before the both went to sleep.

Safe to say that now there is another framed memory on their shelf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 5.4K 44
Bakugou x reader Oneshots! Contains mostly fluff ๐Ÿ’ž
515K 13.1K 55
Love story man! Angst, drama, tears, everything! #2 in bakugoxreader 1/5/2020 #18 in bakugoukatsuki 1/5/2020 #5 in bakugoukatsuki 1/8/2020 #4 in baku...
64.5K 1.1K 35
Anime x Male!Reader: Book 5 Guys this story will have mature scenes at times. It might also have some TRIGGERINGS topic in some stories so please be...
3K 139 13
"๐ˆ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ก..." I wrote maybe 20 oneshots, but it was a while ago and I only like one so it's the only one...