Mending Morality

Par STUD247

They are two sides of the same coin. Peter Parker, the hero that no one remembers. Wanda Maximoff, the hero t... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
UPDATE
Sequel is Out

Chapter 23

2.8K 55 73
Par STUD247

Wanda changed into her casual clothes as she laid Peter down onto the bed. He had yet to wake up from the bell tower incident that occurred just minutes ago. And the more time went on, the more concerned Wanda became for her boyfriend. He risked himself to separate from the symbiote, which had somehow found its way back to him after the last time he separated from it.

This just goes to show the type of person Peter is. Someone who is willing to sacrifice everything for the greater good. It's a reason why she loved him so much.

She laid right next to him and started to softly stroke his hair. Her eyes did cast downwards a few times, admiring his impressive physique......along with other things.

But before long, Peter started to stir in his sleep, which allowed Wanda to release a sigh of relief. His eyes blinked open and he surveyed his surroundings before his chocolate orbs rested onto Wanda.

"Hey." He said with a drowsy tone. He tried to get back up, but Wanda held him down.

"Don't get up." she said. "Lay down for a little bit." 

"Where are we?" he asked, looking around.

"Back in the apartment. You lost consciousness after you separated from the symbiote." Wanda explained. Peter then looked down as the memories started to coming back to him.

"The bell tower. Agatha. The symbiote. How long ago was that?" he asked.

"Actually just a few minutes ago. But I brought you here to rest. And since you didn't have a suit on, I figured you wouldn't want everyone to stare at you with no clothes on. I know I wouldn't want that for you." Wanda explained.

Peter let out a small chuckle when he sensed Wanda's protective tone in her voice. It was incredibly satisfying to hear the woman he loves being so protective over him.

"Peter, why did you have the suit to begin with?" Wanda asked after a couple of minutes of silence. "I thought you got rid of it."

"So did I." Peter said. "Apparently the extra suit in my closet was the symbiote. It managed to find its way back to the apartment and hide in my closet disguised as one of my Spider-Man suits."

"Hmph." Wanda said, looking away in disgust. "The nerve. But I have to say that was very resourceful of.......it."

"Yeah. But now we know what to do if it comes again." Peter said. And then something else boggled his mind. He thought about what Agatha said to him about the Peter Parker in her universe. And then his mind drifted back to that dream he had where Doctor Strange died and Wanda attacked him in the middle of a destroyed New York City. He had a bad feeling that the two were intertwined. "Hey Wanda.......you believe what Agatha said? About in her universe that you were the one to kill me?"

Wanda remained silent for a moment. At first she did not want to believe it at all. That she would do something as horrible as that. But then she reminded herself that she was capable of such a feat.

"I really don't know Peter." Wanda said. "But the good thing is that whatever happened in that universe, it means nothing to us here."

Peter grinned at Wanda. "Now there's the optimistic Wanda that I love." he remarked, pulling her face closer to his before sharing a tender kiss with her. The two separated shortly afterwards.

"As much as I would love to continue this with you, you need to rest some more." Wanda said with a smirk.

"Oh, rest is overrated." Peter said, waiving it off. Wanda only chuckled and got off the bed and headed towards the door.

"Get some sleep babe." Wanda said with a loving smile before she closed the door behind her.

Peter chuckled to himself as laid back down. 'She called me babe.' he thought blissfully as his eyes closed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night........

Agatha was panting in an abandoned warehouse on the far side of the city. She was currently being checked on by a boy around 18 years old. She was currently getting some aid with her nose that Spider-Man broke earlier.

"Will you hurry it up already?!" Agatha shouted.

"I'm doing the best I can. Calm down." the boy said.

"Well do better!" Agatha said.

"Look, when you took me from our world to here, you made me promise to watch out for you. And that's what I'm doing now. So unless there's a spell for you to mend a broken nose.....correctly, I suggest you pipe down and let me work." the boy said.

"Wish I could get someone faster to do the job." Agatha seethed.

"There was no one else." the boy said with a flat tone. "I was the only other survivor left from our world. You can't expect me to be as fast or as smart as someone such as Parker now can you?"

"You're right Flash, I shouldn't expect you to be like Parker. Because if you were, you wouldn't have had to search up how to mend a broken nose! You would have just gotten it done and out of the way on the dot." Agatha said. "Instead, I'm stuck with your pathetic self calling the shots."

Flash scoffed in response. "You wanna talk about pathetic?" he asked. "What's pathetic is the fact that you were unwilling to let go of your jealous feelings for Wanda Maximoff."

"Don't!" Agatha said through gritted teeth. But it fell on deaf ears as Flash continued.

"What's pathetic is that you obtained the Darkhold to try and gain some sort of power over the Scarlet Witch."

"Shut it!" Agatha said, her hands glowing purple.

"What's pathetic is that in a desperate attempt for more power, you used the Darkhold to summon him to our world. And that the moment that he arrived and sensed the most powerful magical being, which in this case was the Scarlet Witch, was the moment of our doom. You are the reason that the Scarlet Witch decimated our world. All because of your jealous feelings. Now that's pathetic." Flash finished.

Agatha's hands continued to glow purple as she glared a whole at Flash. But deep down she knew that he was absolutely right. Everything that had occurred was due to him.

"And not to mention you used a spell to try and exact revenge against another Wanda Maximoff because you know damn well that our Wanda would have obliterated you in a nanosecond." Flash finished.

"Alright! I get your point!" Agatha said. "Just finish the nose."

Flash smirked in response. "You forgot to say please." he teased.

Agatha rolled her eyes and looked at Flash. "Please.....fix my nose you idiot."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile.........

Eddie Brock was currently walking inside of the church that he always attends. Normally he would be coming to church when it would be daylight. But tonight was a different story.

Ever since Peter Parker exposed him, he had been back to begging for even the slightest chance for a photography job. It was already hard enough before, but now that he had been outed as a fraud, now it was next to impossible for him to obtain something.

He sighed deeply as he went to sit down in one of the chairs of the church and silent made a prayer for himself. He consumed with nothing but absolute humiliation and hatred for not only Peter Parker, but for Spider-Man as well. The two people who stopped him from achieving success at the Bugile.

If there was a way to get back at both of them, he would absolutely take it in a nano second.

"Late night?" a distant voice said, catching the attention of Brock. He saw the pastor staring at him from the far side of the church, as stiff as ever.

"Yeah." Brock said. "I need some......some help."

"Don't we all?" the pastor said, walking closer to Brock. And it wasn't until he was a few feet away from Brock that he stopped, still keeping his eyes set on the photographer in the chair in front of him. "But you'd be surprised on what you may find at church."

At that, Brock did a double take as the pastor's eyes suddenly flashed a sickly grayish color.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spider-Man and Scarlet Witch were sitting on a ledge on a building, overlooking the city. The lights from the buildings dazzled in the night. But their eyes were also focused on an electronic billboard with J. Jonah Jameson on it.

"A commotion was recently brought up into the lives of our everyday New Yorkers. And this isn't your average person was late to work or big time star walking through the streets and everyone is stopping the flow to take notice. Oh no. Spider-Man was causing chaos once again in the heart of our city! Apparently he and the Scarlet Witch were engaged in a battle with some other magical witch! Just what we need right?! First a flying vulture guy with wings, then a whole bunch of strange and immensely powered villains, and now a magical witch! What more will this Spider-Menace bring to us?!" Jameson ranted.

"Honestly, why do you even bother with him?" Scarlet Witch asked, looking at Spider-Man.

"Well first off, I kinda have to since he's my boss." Spider-Man said. Scarlet Witch scoffed a little and rolled her eyes. "But second, sometimes I do need a laugh and Jameson always finds a way to make one escape my lips."

"But at the cost of your reputation Peter." Scarlet Witch said. "And apparently mine too."

"He can say what he wants. It doesn't make it true." Spider-Man said. "You taught me that." Scarlet Witch smiled at Spider-Man once more. She then used her powers to lift up the mask a little bit so that she could kiss him. "Ya know, a guy can get used to that." he added in a happy yet goofy tone, causing Scarlet Witch to laugh.

"You're too cute Peter." she said. Then her eyes casted downwards. She was looking at the exact same spot where she was all those weeks ago in that tent. The very same spot where she and Peter first met. Spider-Man saw what she was looking at and put an arm around her shoulders.

"We've come such a long way, haven't we?" he asked, surprising his girlfriend beside him.

"I thought mind reading was my thing?" she asked with a quirked brow.

"Ah well. Things change." Spider-Man said with a shrug. Scarlet Witch smirked once more.

"Yes......we have come a very long way." she said. "Both of us."

"You know.....I can't help but feel like this was destiny's calling." Spider-Man said, sitting down on a nearby ledge.

"What do you mean?" Scarlet Witch asked, cocking her head to the side a bit.

"Well...... Our paths led us to that spot under the tracks. We both had lost everything. And now we've picked each other up." Spider-Man elaborated. "Call me crazy but it seems like our experiences were made.....to help each other in some way."

Scarlet Witch just sighed and shook her head, but a smile was evident on her face. "You've been thinking a lot lately.....haven't you?" she asked.

"Maybe." Spider-Man said with a shrug. "It's a bad habit of mine, I know."

"Never said it was bad." Scarlet Witch said with a smile. That caused Spider-Man to smile under his mask as he glanced at the beautiful woman smiling right back at him, the lights of the city illuminating her outline.

"I love you Wanda." Spider-Man said.

"And I love you Peter." Scarlet Witch said with that loving smile still evident on her face. Then they both heard the sound of police sirens in the distance and shared a knowing look with each other. "Go time?" she asked, extending her hand for Spider-Man to take.

"Go time." Spider-Man said, taking her hand and getting up.

The two heroes then jumped off the building and swung/flew through the city and followed the sound of the police sirens in the distance.

Both heroes had lost everything. Their families, their friends, and even themselves. Their own sense of morality had even been shattered. But that all changed when they found each other. They picked each other up when the other fell down. And now.....safe to say that their morality has officially been mended.

And this is the final chapter of Mending Morality. Hope you all enjoyed it, for I enjoyed writing about it!

And if you want to see a continuation of the story, don't worry. For I have already began planning for the sequel. I'll keep you posted on when it will be ready.

Till next time!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.8K 169 11
This is book 7/7 in my SpiderWitch Series Wanda and Peter no longer know each other as they used to, no more love story, no more comfort that they b...
74.3K 1.3K 36
This is book 1/7 After 7 years of working in Hydra. Wanda Maximoff has finally escaped with her bother Pietro Maximoff by her side. The Avengers took...
185K 2.7K 30
This story takes place after the Civil War. After Peter's aunt dies, from unhealable heart disease, Peter becomes an orphan. Soon enough Tony Stark a...
159K 2.5K 28
Peter and Wanda fanfic :) Peter and Wanda struggle with their relationship, high school, being an Avenger and living together. They go through the da...