𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 . . . 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙙...

By missisobelj

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴏɴʀᴀᴅ ꜰɪꜱʜᴇʀ ʙʀɪɴɢꜱ ʜɪꜱ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴜꜱɪɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ "𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐮... More

𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮
𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙚𝙣
new cast members
𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
BOOK 2
yippee

𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

33.4K 578 282
By missisobelj

𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮

☼☼☼

a few minutes had passed since the awkward dinner between the two families has occurred, conrad immediately whispering to noa that he was going to go out by the pool and smoke as she got ready, to which she nodded in response. 

as conrad was sitting by the pool joint in hand, he realised he had completely forgotten about belly's night swims. a realisation that had only occurred when belly opened the back door and began walking over the pool, throwing her towel onto a chair. the teen girl jumped into the pool swimming up to the surface to stare at conrad with those  loving eyes again. which made him uncomfortable, it wasn't like he had been oblivious to belly's obvious crush on him, he just didn't want anything to do with it, he had noa, and he loved noa.

"i thought you said smoking pot changes the way your brain processes information."

☼☼☼

completely unaware to the conversation taking place downstairs between her boyfriend and the girl that had been in love with him since she was ten, noa was now flattening her top out while looking in the mirror, the girl couldn't figure out what to wear, she wanted to look nice but not over the top, but she finally thought she had found something to wear, a baby blue tank top paired with black denim shorts with her brother red soxs jumper over the top for warmth.

pulling her phone out of her pocket she skimmed over her snapchat checking if there was anything important she had to open before she was interrupted by a loud barge into the room from steven and jeremiah.

"are you ready to go?!" they exclaimed simultaneously, the laughed nodding.

"i'll just go get con" the girl smiled to the boys

☼☼☼

as noa began to turn down the hallway out to the pool she noticed a conversation happening between conrad and belly thinking it was nothing she just continued to walk outside.

"then what is it conrad?" she heard belly exclaim, "we're friends you can trust me"

"belly..." he began but knew she wasn't the person, the girl, he wanted to confess to, but before he could finish he noticed the back door opening revealing his girlfriend walking out, he couldn't help but smile at her, which she smiled back at.

"hey guys, sorry to interrupt, but are ready to head off con?" the girl asked looking down at him

"uh yeah" the boy stood up before leaning down to wrap his arms around her pulling her into a kiss, which she turned away from.

"nope, no kisses after you smoke, i told you i don't like it." she shook her head pulling away. conrad rolled his eyes playfully, before placing a piece of gum into his mouth and making a face at her, before she then rolled her eyes and leant in to kiss him. the couple blissfully unaware to the teenager in the pool staring at them eyes full of jealously.

"first bonfire of the summer!" jeremiah yelled exciting the house, "alright we're taking my car, you are certainly not driving" he said looking at steven.

"come on lovers, you can kiss in the car, we're leaving!" steven exclaimed to conrad and noa

"you good man?" jeremiah asked conrad, which he nodded in response.

"can i come too?" belly asked making all the boys look at her funny.

"uh thats a no" steven said sternly

"the moms are getting everything set up for your movie night." jeremiah smiled at the girl

conrad smiled watching his girlfriend climb into the back of the red jeep he shared with his brother as he followed her into the car, placing his hand onto her thigh as usual.

"alright lovebirds lets head off" 

☼☼☼

belly sighed annoyed sitting on her bed, pulling out her phone to facetime her best friend taylor.

"why am i hearing from you? you never call me on the first night" taylor asked looking at her best friend's face, "what's wrong?"

"everything is so messed up" belly complained, "conrad has a girlfriend, and he brought her to cousins for the whole summer, it's awful"

"seriously?" taylor whined, "is she a massive bitch?"

"that would make it so much easier, but no shes like the nicest person ever it's so annoying"

"well it's not like you have to compete against her, you're obviously the better choice" taylor said

"i'm definitely not, but anyway, it's all so different, tonight conrad and i were talking by the pool and it... felt different" belly smiled to herself thinking about the conversation.

"good different?" taylor asked, which belly nodded in response, "see i told you"

"i don't, i don't know" the girl shrugged grabbing the polar bear stuffed toy next to her, "it seemed like conrad wanted to tell me something, then she interrupted"

"what's this girls name?" taylor asked

"noa, noa james" belly stated

"two boys names that sucks" taylor chuckled as she typed into her phone, "oh here i found her, @missnoajames, she has, 3000 followers jealous, well she's gorgeous, oh there's conrad, theres a c in her bio of course, wow her friends are really pretty too"

"TAYLOR! i thought you were supposed to be making me feel more confident not worse" belly exclaimed

"sorry, anyway where are they all?" taylor apologised

"at some thing on the beach" belly sighed,

"and why aren't you there?" taylor asked as she fixed her mascara up

"like i care about a beach bonfire." belly scoffed, "and it's not like they invited me"

"they don't own the beach do they?"

"well, i did talk to this one guy, who asked me to come" belly said thinking about gas station guy

"see?" taylor smiled, "go come on girl, go have some fun"

"yeah, but i don't like that guy"

"but that's not the point, conrad will be there, get in his eyeline, get his attention away from noa, let him see you all dressed up and looking cute" taylor explained to her friend, "look in your duffel bag, i've gifted you my secret weapon, not to keep, obvs just to borrow"

"no way in hell" belly shook her head, as she held the small strappy pink dress

"belly nothings ever going to happen if you're just alone crying in your room in your big t shirt, waiting for the boys to come home"

she decided she was going to do it, but first she had to sneak out of the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 671 21
"wtf happened between conrad and cali?" -literally everyone. The question on everyone's mind once the two went from constantly to never talking. The...
543 8 5
❝ i don't wanna look at anything else now that i saw you ❞ ❝ i don't wanna think of anything else now that i thought of you ❞ 。・:*˚:✧。 🌤️ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛�...
183K 4.3K 18
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɴᴏᴀ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ʜᴀᴅ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏɴʀᴀᴅ ꜰɪꜱʜᴇʀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ꜱʜᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴀʟʟ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜɪꜱ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ "𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞...
261K 4.6K 33
𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊...