π—¦π˜„π—Όπ—Ώπ—± π—šπ—Άπ—Ώπ—Ή| π“π‘πž οΏ½...

By Catradoraqgrayskull

A burden amongst the others. Abandoned by her own race at the age of two. Her family and friends accepted her... More

About the author
Meet Adora!
A rainy night {Prologue}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
❗️
Chapter 5
❗️
❗
❗️
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (extra long)

Promote your own books!

3.1K 50 21
By Catradoraqgrayskull

This chapter is personally made so you can promote your books. Please say:
•what's it about
•what category is it? (romance, fanfiction, fantasy, horror, etc.)
•If it is x reader, x OC, (insert character) x (insert character), you get it.
•if it is from a specific fandom (The Owl House, She-ra And The Princesses Of Power, The Dragon Prince, Steven Universe, Big Mouth, Human Resources, Miraculous, Encanto, Turning Red, Demon Slayer, Hi Score Girl, Boku No Hero Academia, Komi Can't Communicate, Ever After High, Monster High, Kakgurui, Inside Job, Bojack Horseman, The Disastrous Life Of Saiki K, The Seven Deadly Sins, Twelve Forever, ETC.)

The book I want to promote is written by me and is called "My Mighty King"! It's a Gloxinia x fem. Reader from the anime "The Seven Deadly Sins"! If you are a fan, it would mean the world to me for you to check it out. : ) You can easily find it on my profile.

Enjoy!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 367 45
Team Zym defeats Claudia and Aaravos. They go back to Katolis and continue on with their lives. But what will happen to Callum and Rayla? Will they g...
2.4K 100 27
Just a bunch of Soren and Enya drabbles for me to write and post until season 6 of TDP actually gets here. Mostly au stuff, what-ifs and funny little...
7.7K 130 16
Summary: Rayla must find Viren and stop him before it's too late. Callum realizes she is in danger and must find her. When things go wrong, will the...
73.5K 1.2K 31
This story starts part of the way through the last episode of The Dragon Prince season . Ezran and Corvus have split off to return to Katolis while C...