do you love me now? | B X B

By fijiskies

" saint laurent kisses, baby, and i hope you really miss me." More

๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐Ž๐–?
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ: ๐’๐„๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ: ๐Ž๐Š๐€๐˜.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘: ๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐Ž.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’: ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐‡๐”๐‘๐“ ๐Œ๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“: ๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐“๐’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”: ๐–๐“๐‡
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•: ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐“๐Ž๐.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–: ๐ƒ๐๐€
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—: ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€๐๐†๐‘๐˜ ๐€๐๐˜๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐๐‘๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐ˆ๐๐Š๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’.
SURPRISE NUMBER ONE!

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐‚๐‘๐„๐–.

734 39 21
By fijiskies

BEFORE WE START everyone meet our new character, paige!! welcome to the crew! now, to the story!!

ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ︶︶ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ

"𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓, 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍."

𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷𝚂𝚈𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙾𝚂, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻.
𝟷:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼
wednesday, november 19th.

paige pops her bubblegum while absentmindedly flipping through the pages of the latest edition of harper's bazaar. the shop was always quiet during the early afternoon, mainly because everyone was in school.

she was pulled away from her thoughts when she heard the bell ring, letting her know someone has entered. she looks up popping her gum once again eyes landing on riley.

"reezy? nigga, don't you got school?" she asks tilting her head at him confusingly. riley looks back at her also confused.

"uh, yea and don't you got school?"

"i mean yea, but why are you here?"

riley takes off his coat putting it on the coat hanger before walking further in the shop. "this nigga i know asked could he get a tat. figured i squeeze him in." he nods.

paige looks down at the booklet of her that held all the appointment timings. "is he on the list?" she asks gum smacking obnoxiously on purpose.

"nah but-"

"then he can't be squeezed in."

riley kisses his teeth. "paige, don't start your shit with me today."

she gasps lightly holding a hand to her chest. "then how can i have a successful work day if i don't start my shit with you today?" she smiles teasingly. riley rolls his eyes walking past the front desk.

"whatever, you just send him to the back when he get here."

now she was the one to roll her eyes- this time in a playful manner. "so sassy." she mutters before going back to her magazine.

a few moments after, the bell rings again causing her to look up once more. "hey chi," she says, the older smiling at her.

"wassup lil mama. you eighteen yet?"

paige rolls her eyes snickering. "no chi, i am not eighteen yet and even when i am, you would still be too old for me."

china kisses her teeth. "and? age aint nun but a number. goin' down ain't nun but a thang," she sings making paige laugh out loud.

"girl you a damn clown."

"uh huh, but where reezy at? i need to holla at him real quick." she says. paige points her finger to the room to the left and chyna thanks her, walking back there.

riley was cleaning up the room getting it ready for his client. "yooo, chy. wassup?"

china daps him up before sitting down in one of the chairs. "nothing. i just came to fuck with you." she snickers.

riley chuckles shaking his head. "you ain't with big k or trez ass. them niggas grown and not doin' shit with their lives."

"no, see that's not true." she snickers. "kacey got that lil job at the grillz making spot. now, trez, ion know where he at."

"and who let kacey felon ass get a job before trez?" riley laughs some while china went quiet, laughter dying down immediately and the younger noticed.

"okay was it not funny or?"

china shook her head before laying back in the seat head laying against the wall. "aye reezy, you don't find it weird how kacey got home before trez?"

he looks up at her shrugging. "no? ion know, ain't that how jail work? if you aint actin' a fool you go home early or sum?"

she blinks, she knew the boy had no clue to what was really going on in their friendgroup. she sheltered him from it as much as she can. but was it really doing him any good?

shaking her head pulling away from her thoughts, nodding. "yea, you right that probably is what happened anyways."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻| 𝙰𝚄𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚈'𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴.

"i want tay'zon to spend thanksgiving here this year." audrey says. renia looks up at her sister with a shocked expressing, scoffing lightly.

"what? audrey no. this isn't how this is gonna work," she shakes her head. "he already told you, he isn't spending thanksgiving with you. and even if he did, it's not even a good idea."

audrey pulls her head back. "and why not? is he not my son?"

renia rolls her eyes, setting her phone down on the table. she didn't come here to argue with her sister, actually she didn't come here for her at all. she was waiting for trez to hurry up so they could leave.

"its not a good idea because thanksgiving isn't about you and him- its about you and the rest of the family. second, what's with you trying to take him back so bad?" she huffs. audrey crosses her arms.

"must i repeat. he is my son."

"and must i tell you, he is my nephew and by the law you have no custody over him. i'm his legal guardian." renia says pointing at her chest.

she couldn't understand it. why give him up so easily and think you could just get him back just as fast?

"come on, nia don't pull that card with me." the older sighs hand moving to her forehead to massage it.

"no, you don't pull that bullshit that 'he is your son.' excuse. was he your son when you practically shoved him in my hands?!"

audrey was getting ready to make a rebuttal but she was interrupted. "what y'all talking bout?" trez asks coming down the stairs his nike bookbag in his hand.

renia pulls her glare from her sister to look at him, shaking her head and putting on a small smile. "nothing important. you ready to go?"

he nods. "i'll see you later ma." and before he could walk off completely he was grabbed and pulled down so she could place a kiss on his cheek.

"see you later tay."

the gesture wasn't odd nor unwelcoming. it just caught him off guard. renia bit the inside of her cheek to refrain from saying anything. she gets up from the table walking to the front door.

"goodbye renia." audrey says loudly, voice filled with playfulness. renia says nothing but throws her hand up waving the older goodbye.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙽 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻| 𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙰'𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴.

renia paced back and forth as she looked at the contact that was staring right back at her. it was a simple question. all it was. it shouldn't turn into a conversation that's longer than ten minutes.

she took a deep breath before pressing the screen. she pulls it up to her and listens to the rings.

on the fourth ring the other line picks up.

"hello?"

renia lets out another breath. "hello? skye?"

"renia? oh, wassup girl?"

she pulls the phone from her ear hearing the shower start to run. good, trez wouldn't and shouldn't be listening to this call anyways.

"i have a question..." she trails off. skye lets out a small hum for to go on and ask it, just hoping that it wouldn't be something stupid.

"so you know...by law i am now tay'zon's legal guardian right? but say if, his mom wanted him back. is that possible?" she asks biting down on her bottom lip.

"well, yea. you two would just have to go over the whole court process again. it's not a guarantee she could win. also, trez is how old? twenty something?"

"uh, yea twenty."

"oh. then it's no point of going to court anyway. he's legal."

"are you sure?" she hears a soft sigh on the other line.

"i'm positive."

renia lets out a sigh of relief pulling her hand up to grab at her r necklace, playing with it absentmindedly. no more than ten minutes.

"well, uhm- alright. thank you."

skye nods, even though renia couldn't see her. she grabs her water bottle off the coffee table in front of her. "is that it?"

renia stops tugging at her necklace. "uh, yea! that's was it."

brief silence.

"how was your birthday?"

she bites at her bottom lip trying to refrain from smiling at the simple question. "it was good. i didn't really do much but go to a steakhouse though."

"wow, no invite? i see how it is." skye jokes a small chuckle following behind it. renia rolls her eyes playfully.

"i forgot you love steak. maybe next time, i can take you out. no occasion." she smiles leaning against the counter.

skye smiles licking her lips holding the phone close to her ear, almost afraid it was gonna disappear into thin air. "really," she grins. "i'll have to take you up on that offer, ms. amore."

blushing at the use of her middle name she felt herself get all flustered and also, hearing the shower water turn off. "i uhm...i have to go. talk to you later?"

"talk to you later."

the phone clicks and renia lets out another deep breath. looking at the time, "ok, more than ten minutes but it was less than thirty." she says to herself.

time skip.

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙰𝚃 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷𝚂𝚈𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙾𝚂, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻.
𝟹:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

"you never wanna do a tattoo on me. is it cause i work here and i can do my own tattoos?" paige says standing in the doorway of the tatting room. she was getting tired of upfront, it was boring as hell.

riley looks up at the girl shaking his head a smile on his. "yea, that's exactly why i won't give you a tat."

she walks further into the room taking a seat in one of the extra spinning chairs he had in there. "you know, the carnival is coming,"

he hums in response focusing on the tattoo he was doing on himself- something he did in his free time. she smiles scooting closer to him.

"we should go."

"when is it?" he asks briefly looking up at her. she pulls out her phone and goes to her photos since she screenshotted off someone's story. "uhh, next week. gets to town on the 21st."

he licks his bottom lip before smiling some. "bet, we can go. just don't invite none of yo hoe ass friends."

she hits his arm. "what i told you bout talking about them?!" she scolds. riley rolls his eyes, "i'm just sayin' everytime we get some me and you time- there come ed, edd and eddy."

she stifles back her laugh before hitting him again. "reezy! that is not funny! do not call them that!"

"it is cause you ed." he laughs loudly- having to stop tattooing himself because paige was constantly hitting him.

"boy whatever! this why ion ask you to go no where!" she says over his laughter a faint smile on her face, finally letting up her blows to his arm. riley takes a moment to calm himself down, letting out a deep breath. "you the funniest nigga i know."

"oh shutup. just don't forget nigga me and you," she stops mid sentence when the bell from the front rings. she gets up from her seat pushing the chair back against the wall. "carnival next tuesday." she points at him before leaving the room.

he smiles widely watching her walk away, eyes trailing down her body even with a small figure she still held some curves. "uh huh! me and you next tuesday, shordy!"

ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ︶︶ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ

- hey, hey, heyyy! welcome back to another chapter of dylmn. i did like three switches at once for the first time & i love it, hby?

everyone say hey to riley's new love interest! hey paige boo!
& to the people who asked to be riley's love interest, i won't let you go astray...you could be used for sum later *winks*

anyways, like always, i hope you enjoyed this chapter & i'll see you next time.

-love skye 🤍.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 620 25
"๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š?"
298K 7.9K 26
Ddlb and bxb
9.8K 237 25
-"now that i'm back on the road, you're in your bed all alone"
223K 6.5K 40
Next volume, you know how it goes.