Found Her in The Dark Alleywa...

By DiamondRose_87

Okay so here...Since I'm new in making stories...Please just bear with me T^T -Female Takemichi AU -Experimen... More

Character Introductions!!!
#1 Founding Her
Knew Eachother?!! #2
Buying Things For Her... #3
Missing her so much... #4
What....? #5
We're sorry.... #6
#8 Unfinished business~
#9 We'll Keep Them Safe

#7 Guarding the experimented

1K 16 5
By DiamondRose_87

At Bonten's Building 7:30 a.m....

Sanzu's pov:

I was walking to Senju's room to wake her up for breakfast while Mikey and Kakucho getting Takemichi.As for others executives,they all waiting in the dining room.

I stop infront of her room and knock the door "Senju,wake up!"...I just open the door cause she wasn't answering after I called her many times...

When I look in the room,it's empty...Even in the bathroom.I started to panick but suddenly someone ride my back and suprise me. "Ba!"

I shocked and look behind my back .."Morning,Haru nii-chan! :D".I lifted her and put her at a chair."Morning too,and STOP doing that! You give me a heart attack!"

She giggles and say "Hihi! Gomen Haru nii-chan!" I sighed "Okay,now go brush your teeth and wash your face.I will wait you outside of the room." "Okie dokie!" I walk out,close the door and wait for her....

5 minutes later...

The door open."Haru nii,I'm done!" "K,let's go" We walking to the dining room...I ask her "How are you feeling?" "My head was still hurt,but don't worry it will heal soon! :P" After a while were in the dining room.Looks like all of them are here waiting for us.

Suddendly she ran off to Takemichi and hug her. "Morning,Take-san!" Takemichi hugged her back.Smile and nod to her. Then Takeomi spoke "Senju,sit.We're gonna eat breakfast" "Okay,Takeomi nii-san."

We're eating for a while then Kakucho suddendly spoke....

Kakucho: Mitchy,does Senju was your friend at your ex-owners house?

Takemichi: *Nod*

All of them: *look at Senju*

Senju: If you guys gonna ask.Yes,I'm also and experimented.But I only have 1 ability that is healing unlike Take-san. I used to heal her after she defend me from some hit by our ex-owner.Not to mention she's also can talk on someone's mind like a telepathy or smth.

Sanzu: *in mind 'I swear when I found this asshole,I'm gonna torture him more than I do with other scraps before and I will make his death painfull and suffering...' *

After that we just continue eating.After we done I ask Senju if she wanna go shopping with me and Takeomi cause yea I want to fix our reationship again and of course... "Really?Of course I want! Imma go change now!" She aggreed while Takeomi just nod to me and say to Senju "I'll be waiting in car while Sanzu will wait for you and bring you infront of the building" "Yea yeah" We replied to him.

As for Rindou,Ran,Koko,they already went to do their task that Mikey give them yesterday.For Inui he's just went to Koko's office cause Koko ask him to  accompany him while Ran and Rindou went to the location that Koko give to them. Suddendly Mikey called me and said that they just stay in the building and guard/keep an eye on Takemichi.

"Haru nii, I'm done!" I bowed to my king and walk to Senju "Alright,let's go." When we out of the building I saw Takeomi's car and drag her in the car. It's just silent after a while but Takeomi spoke "Senju,do you know that we're in a criminal organizations?" 

I look at her. She's silent a bit and say "Yeah,I know...But we're already reunited and wanted to start over. And I just don't wanna our relationship broke just because of that.I still love both of you two even if your a criminal now..." She said while pouting and put her head on my shoulder.

We're just laugh a bit after that. "Alright,I'll sure we will do better this time." Takeomi said.About 10 minutes after that,we're arrived and Takeomi parking his car at VIP side while me and Senju wait him inside the mall.

A few minutes later,Takeomi walk to us "Let's go!" Senju said as she ran off far away from us."Senju,wait up!" I said as we both following her.But suddendly she stopped and we bumped at her back.She stay silent a bit and I ask her...

"What's wrong?" She's just quiet."Are you okay?" Takeomi ask her. She still not answering.After a minute,she finally responding to us and said "Ne,Haru nii..." "Yes?" I replied.

"C- can I hold your hands?" I shocked a bit but just did what she want..."Where do you want to go first?" I said to lighten up her mood.Her eyes shining and drag us to the store clothes. Then Takeomi whispering something to me.

"Maybe she didn't like people crowding like that and got lost again..." I just nod to him.Well it does make sense since she's been missing all these years...

After that we had a lot fun that we don't notice that many hours has passed. Well I hope this moment can go forever...

With Takemichi

Mikey's pov:

We're in the base to keep an eye on Takemichi while waiting an intell from Ran,Rindou and Kokonoi.I was watching her playing games with Kakuchou.God she's so angel...I snapped off my daydreaming when Kakuchou suddendly ask something...

"Mitchy,do you want us to teach you how to talk again?" I glance at her. Her eyes shining and replying to him"Really?" Kakuchou then look at me want to ask a permission. I answer him...

"Sure,we can teach you whenever we had a free time okay?" She smiled and wrote "Thank you,Mikey-kun!" to me...I was blushing a bit but I just shrug it off. I asked her "Mitchy,do you want to go to park and maybe get some ice cream?"

She just nod with a shining eyes. "Ok,go and change first Mitchy." Kakuchou told her and she replied "Okay!" Then went to her room to get change...

After she done we're just get in Kakuchou's car.I sit beside her at the backseat staring at her and Kakuchou was driving.After 10 minutes we finally arrived at the park and walking there..Well it is feels nostalgic cause I use to went here with Ken-chin and the others in the past.

"Hey you guys went here to?" We turned our head to see Senju with Sanzu and Takeomi. Senju ran and hug Takemichi. "Take-san,let's go eat ice cream!" She just nod and pat Senju's head."Okay,me and Takeomi will go there to buy some ice cream...What kind of flavor do you guys want?" Kakucho asked us. "Well me and Take-san want Chocho Mint :D" "I want red popsicles." Sanzu replied. "Just get me red beans flavor" I said. "Okay" Kakuchou replied...

"Meow" "Bark,Bark"Ah,not to mention we also brought these two. "Is that the cat and the dog that you guys adopted? It's so cute!" Senju said while petting those two. Takemichi just nod and smiling. "Let's just say they won't stop following us." Well it's  because of Takemichi exactly..

After that Inoticed someone was watching us.I turned my head to Sanzu,seems like he's also noticed it.We stay close to Takemichi and Senju.After that Kakuchou and Takeomi was walking to us."Guys here's your ice cream!" He said it with a smile and give mine and Takemitchy's ice cream while Takeomi give Sanzu and Senju's.

"How about we all sit at there?" I said while show them way to some two benches at there.Kakuchou's knowing about some people were spying on us just agreeing my idea and the others just followed us.

After all of us done we all heading to the car and went back to our building while I ask Kakucho and Sanzu too find the people that spying us and bring them back to base use Sanzu's car.

When we arrived at the base we all just heading to our own room to clean ourself before having a dinner.

With Sanzu and Kakuchou...

Kakuchou's pov:

After both of us done catch some people that spying us,we put them in a basement in our building.

???: What are you guys want to do with us,huh??

Sanzu: Just shut up and being quiet bastard! *kicks his stomach*

???: Arghh!

Kakuchou: Let's go Sanzu,we deal with them later.Let's get clean and went for dinner.

Sanzu: Tch,fine!

After that we went for dinner and guarding Senju and Takemichi to their rooms.Then all of the executives gathered at downstairs for a meeting.

To Be Continued...

Sorry for rushing in the last part or If its have wrong spell and bad grammar,I'm just having a fever today T*T.And today is my birthday UwU.Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.Sayonara and have a good day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 197 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
504K 984 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
208K 10.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...