Cursed: Fall for enemy

By bb_bhavya

Vampire and Werewolf love story. . Heirs of two strong influencial families fall in love with each but these... More

2.๐Ÿ–ค
3.๐Ÿ–ค
4.๐Ÿ–ค
5.๐Ÿ–ค
6.๐Ÿ–ค
7.๐Ÿ–ค
covers
8.๐Ÿ–ค

1.๐Ÿ–ค

187 35 49
By bb_bhavya

Two people were running in a dense jungle in the middle of night. Suddenly they came to hault in front of a cliff.
They knew they can't turn back as they were surrounded by all sides. They can see sparkling dots of yellow colour in left and of red colour ones in right.
They heard growls and howls and saw those sparkling dots coming nearer to them. They looked at each other and jumped down as they didn't had any other choice as they cannot fight anymore as they were themselves injured.

One boy got up shouting and sweating. He kept hand on his heart and panted. Then he switched on the light and drank water and then saw time.

His pov

2:00 am 2:00 am... Not again...
Why do I get same dream daily and that too at same time? Why? Mom says the dreams which we see in morning turns true. They happens...
But 2:00 am is not morning right?
I'll not die..I'll not die... It's just a dream.
But who is that girl which jumps with me? Why? Why would any girl jumps to her death with me and most importantly why would I jump to my death? I am not crazy. I love my life.

This is not a random dream. I can't even forget it even if I want as I see it daily. I need to find that girl. Maybe she knows what's the mystery behind these dreams. Well she's beautiful! Even if she don't know answers then too it would be nice to know her.

But how will I find her? There are so many girls on this earth.  No! I don't need to find on whole earth. She has black hair & black eyes and fair skin. Not that fair, wheatish. She looks Indian. I need to search in my country only. I will start through my city only. But my city also has so many girls.

Aahhh! I should sleep. I will think about how to find her tomorrow. My sleep is important now. Mom will not leave me if I get up late tomorrow again.

Let me lie down again. My sweet bed. My first love. Muuaahh! My pillow deserves a kiss.

World of sleep is so amazing. If not get dis...(disturbed)

.............

Everything's shaking. I am shaking. Ohhh! Earthquake... Earthquake.... Aahhh! Save me!

Be quick... Get up....

With so much difficulty I opened my eyes and saw what!!

Oohh! Not earthquake....

It's mother quake...

"Hello mom! You are waking me up this early?"

Mom angrily stated," It's 9:15 am.."

"What? No! It's 2:15 am... Midnight!"

Mom went near window and opened the curtains.

Mom," Do sun shines at night?"

I nod in no.

Mom," Nice! You know this. Sending you school worked well. Now tell me at what time your first lecture starts in college?"

I scratched my head,"Umm 10:00... I thought you knew that. How did you forgot?"

She hit her forehead," It's you who forgot not me. Now get up."

I groaned and again lie down on my stomach," I don't want to go. Let me sleep."

She slapped my ass hardly," Get up! It's becoming your habit to skip college for sleep."

I fake cried," Aaahhhh! I could not sleep at night. I have told you before. I get nightmares and it's true. I don't lie mum."

She sit beside me," You again got one?"

"Yes! It's same everytime."

Mom lifted my pillow but I stopped," Mom I had kept it. It didn't worked."

Mom," But Rekha aunty said keeping that iron knife under pillow will prevent nightmares"

"That's all crap. In which era she lives in? From where did she got that info? It's all superstition. These things don't work. Stop listening to her."

Mom holds my cheek,"But she said it will. Your father thinks you should consult some medical expert."

I shouted,"No! I am not crazy. Crazy people go to phychologists and all. I am perfectly fine."

I got from bed angrily and went to bathroom and directly stand under shower. Cold water droplets calmed me. They think I am crazy but I am not. I shouldn't have told anyone about my nightmares. So what if I have made several sketches of that girl?

..............

After 10 mins...

I was not able to take long calming bath but still it feels good even after a short one.

I picked up few notebooks from table and stuffed them into my bag.  Then my gaze fell to my sketch book. I opened it and admired my work," Wow! This girl is really beautiful."

I heard mom's voice," Ishan hurry up!"

"Coming..."

I kept my sketch book too in my bag and went out.

On breakfast table everyone were sitting little too quietly. It's not surprising for dad to be quiet but my lil sister Pari she was sitting like a mannequin. Staring right at my face and very silently. Something's wrong.

I asked softly," Is everything alright?"

Mom answered," Yes..."

I again enquired," Just tell me!"

Dad asked," What? Is something supposed to be wrong?"

I pointed at Pari," Then why is she like this?"

I kicked her foot under the table and she shouted," Aahh!" And then I shouted," What's wrong?"

She shuddered," Nooothinhgggg!"

"Then why are you reacting like this?  Like..like I will pounce on you next second and suck all the blood from your veins?"

Pari replied," Who knows you will do in real! Need to be cautious. You shout strange things at night. Dad take him to hospital before he goes more crazy."

I stand up angrily," This is too much. You are overreacting."

I walked out angrily. No one understands me. I am not crazy. Mom keeps calling me to complete breakfast but I didn't listened.

When I reached college I was already late. Class was already going on. I quietly entered and went to the back seat. I sit in middle always so that I do not have to strain my eyes to read blackboard as my eyesight is weak. I use specs. I do not sit at front because I am allergic to chalk dust.

I didn't knew which topic was going on so I turned to the girl who was sitting beside me with her head down at book. Her face was covered by her open hairs.

I asked," What's going on?"

And when she looked up and turned her head towards me I got shocked.

___________________________________

Characters:

Well they are main leads. I have used general names this time. Hope it's fine with my regular readers.

___________________________________

How was first part?

Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote.

BB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 23.7K 30
ุงู„ุฑูˆุงูŠุฉ ุจู‚ู„ู…ูŠ ุฃู†ุง ุฅู†ุชุตุงุฑ ู„ุฎุถุงุฑูŠ (ุบูŠู…ุฉ) ุณุฃู‚ุงุถูŠ ูƒู„ ู…ู† ูŠู†ู‚ู„ู‡ุง ุจุฏูˆู† ุฅุฐู†ูŠ . ๐Ÿ‚ุชู†ุชู‚ู„ ูุชุงุฉ ุงู„ู…ุฏูŠู†ุฉ ู„ู„ุนูŠุด ููŠ ุจูŠุช ุฌุฏุชู‡ุง ููŠ ุงู„ุฑูŠู ุจุนุฏ ุฐู„ูƒ ุงู„ุญุงุฏุซ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุชุณุจุจ ููŠ ู…...
21.6K 1.6K 33
"Say it. Say you hate me. Say you want to leave. But remember-no one will ever touch you like I do. No one will ever love you the way I do" "I hate y...
131K 10.5K 27
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
73.6K 2K 40
*โ€ข.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "I love you," Harry whispered into her ear that sent a shiver down Y/N's spine. "I love you so much, Y/N... it's...