His Wife (TAEKOOK ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ)

By loveshit00

When a cute little boy married to a workaholic men who has some anger issues too..... Top kook Bottom tae Mpr... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

30

10K 498 40
By loveshit00

"Tae are you alright?? Do you need anything??..." bogum asked as he looked behind the car.......tae shook his head as he looked outside the view..... it's been two months he traveled freely.....jungkook was always care him like a small kid whenever they go for the checkup........they are going to the mall for shopping after eating tae's favourites.........tae startled when his phone started to ring........he expect this call from his husband.......he didn't attend it......he really enjoyed to travel with them and get some fresh air after two months.......he know his husband is calling for him to come back......

5mnts before the call

"Jungkook, wang is here in seoul......our team tracked his phone and it traced out that his car his following taehyung......"

"What??? Where's is tae???"

"He is still with them.......i will send you the direction.....i'am on my way there....come quickly........" yoongi ended the call as he speeded the car.........he later got a call from his wife......

"Yoonie i reached here safely.....don't worry about me.....call me when you find taetae....."

"Don't stress okay??? I will call you soon......take care of our baby...."

The call ended soon.......yoongi send jimin to kim mansion since mrs jeon is not in the mansion to take care of him......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tae, look your husband is calling me....." hoseok said as he looked at tae on the rear mirror.......

"I'am not gonna attend it.....do you need to talk with him???...." hoseok asked which tae shook his head.......

"Why??? May be it's an urgent call......." bogum said as he grabbed the phone from hoseok and attend it......

"Hello..."

"Hoseok, where are you now???...."

"Jungkook, i'm bogum....he is driving......we're on the**** road....."

"Tell him to not to stop anywhere and come back to mansion now....."

"Jungkook, is there any problem??? Why you sound so strange...." bogum asked which tae looked at him with a frown.....

"What happened....." tae asked.....

"Please, i beg you to come back to mansion without stopping anywhere....."

Bogum found something serious in the trembling voice of the other.......he ended the call as he looked at hoseok

"Hyung, don't stop anywhere and turn the car we need to go back to mansion........"

Hoseok sighed as he shook his head.....

"What happened to my hubby???....." tae asked at the verge of crying.....

"Nothing tae, put your seat belt now....."

Tae instantly put his seatbelt and unlocked his phone to call his husband......

"Hyung, what are you doing......we need to go back...." bogum yelled which hoseok punched on the steering wheel.....

"What's the problem.....why you're ordering me his instructions....." hoseok yelled back.....tae is crying in the back cause the signal is dead in his phone......

"Hyung, please.....i know you hate him.....but it's not the time for anything.....we need to go back since we don't have any idea what's coming before us....... i feel something wrong....please....." bogum pleaded which the older sighed as he turned the car.........

"Fast..." bogum said which hoseok glared at the other.......they were focusing on the road so that they didn't noticed tae, who is now unconsciously laying on the back.......

*car screeching sound*

Hoseok managed to stop the car before hitting on the other car before him.......they were startled and took seconds to reach the right mind.....bogun instantly looked back to check tae......

"Tae" he didn't found any response.....hoseok looked back, his head is bleeding.......

"Tae" he yelled but still not response.....

"Tae....baby....." hoseok yelled as he opened the door and was about to open the back door to check the other but he was stabbed by someone from the back......bogum was already outside the car and was stunned by the scene.......

"Hyung...." bogum screamed out of his heart as he collapsed on the ground unconsciously.......hoseok balanced on the car as he turned and kicked on the man before him......he saw some guards gathering towards him......That was the last thing he saw before his eyes closed........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tae opened his eyes gently and found an unfamiliar room........he instantly got up from the bed when the thought of his husband rose up.......

"Hyungie...." tae called as he moved towards the door.....but it was locked......he banged on the door......he is scared to see the room.......

"Hubby...." tae is banging on the door crying pathetically.......tae instantly moved back when he heard someone unlocking the door.......tae startled to see a big figure infront of him who is now coming towards him......tae moved till his back hit on the bed.......tae fall on the bed with a pain on his cheek when the huge figure slapped on his cheek.......

Tae couldn't get up from the bed because of the pain........he layed like a dead body........

Suddenly the lights were On and tae cried for help when the man gripped his hands on his hair......

"Got up you bitch....." the man cursed as he pulled tae on the floor by his hair......

"Leave me..." tae yelled as he cried.......tae looked at the man before him.......

"Do you know me???...." he asked which tae looked at him with his teary eyes......

"Who are you??? Please let me go......what you need??? Hubby will give you money...." tae cried which the man gripped his hands on the soft cheeks.....

"Aigoo....you look so cute......i need my daughter......can you give her back???......" he yelled which tae trembled in fear.......

"Because of your husband, she ended her life.......by baby is no more.......my life is now ended....." he screamed as he grabbed his own hair back and moved back from tae.......

Tae is now crying while his hands were on his tummy.......he didn't get what this man is talking about.......

"She loved your husband, but he rejected her and even embarrassed her infront of other........ she ended her life because of him......." he again yelled which tae cried more......

Flashback.....

"Appa, why did you do that......i hate you....." juhi yelled at her appa and ran to her room angrily.......

"Juhi, baby please forgive me......i won't do anything anymore....." mr wang pleaded at his daughter while knocking on the door.......juhi is in rage because her appa burned the jeon building last night......juhi opened the door as she looked down......

"Baby, appa is sorry...." mr wang hugged her and patted on the back......

"Appa don't do anything to him.....i love him....."

"But baby, he is married and he even canceled our projects with him.....he rejected our proposal...." mr wang tried to convince her.......

"No appa i need him...... i want him......if he is married then kill his wife and bring him to me....." she yelled as she pushed her appa and closed the door.......mr wang sighed as he thought a plan to convince jungkook to marry his daughter.......

The next day mr wang got the news that his building is burned and it was by jeons......he didn't take revenge, for his daughter......he waited for the time.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
After a weak he heard that jeons are having a party for their new product launch.......

"Appa, i want to see him......let me come with you......" juhi said which he rejected it first but agreed with her........

The party was helding with the top business men........mr wang came there with her daughter.......

She looked around and found her love having a glass of drink while talking with someone......she moved towards the direction.........

"Hey wang......it's been a long time we met...." his friends called him for a drink.......

She stood behind jungkook......

"Jungkook...." she called which he looked back with a straight face........

"Hello, did you forgot me??? We were classmates in the Uni....." she said by curling her hair with her index finger and with a shy smile........jungkook nodded still in the straight face.....

"I'am wang juhi...." she extended her hand which jungkook now got why she is here and what her intention.......

"Welcome to our party.....have fun...." by that jungkook walk past her.......

"Jungkook....." she stopped him by his wrist.......jungkook pulled his hands back from her........

"Why you rejected me??......i love you since the day we met......i really loved you......"

"Stop that, please...." Jungkook warned her........

"Why?? I know you love me......i know what stopping you from marrying me.....if your wife is now a burden then just leave him and come with me.....i will make you______"

"Stop that.....shit up....." jungkook gritted his teeth......

"I won't leave you Jungkook.......if i have to kill that person to get you then i will do that_______"

She fall on the ground with a pain on her cheek.......everyone looked at the direction.....she looked around with teary eyes.......

"Don't you have shame for coming back for a married man??? If i saw you again before me, then it won't be good for your....." Jungkook yelled by pointing at her......she got up from the floor and ran outside the party......mr wang followed her instantly........

"Baby wait....." mr wang was running after her who took a cab without hearing his words......he instantly got his car and followed her.......she arrived at their mansion......

Mr wang ran towards her who is now closed her room door with a huge sound..........

"Baby, open the door please......appa want to talk to you.....please....." mr wang is banging on the door, crying and pleading.........

"Baby, please listen......appa will bring him to you.....promise......please let appa In......dear....." wang keep banged on the door but no response......he lost his patience......

"Baby, appa is going to break the door if you didn't open it now....."

He waited but no reply.....mr wang kicked on door and break it at the next time and got inside......he found his daughter laying on the floor unconscious and she is drenched with her own blood.......

"JUHII......" he screamed as he carried his daughter and ran out of the mansion.........

But he was late to take her to the hospital and she passed away from him........

Flashback ended

"Noooo....." mr wang screamed as he punched on the wall.....tae startled as he looked at the person sobbing.......

"Don't hurt me......please......my baby....." tae begged with his quivering voice......he smirked at the younger as he got a knife from his suit.......tae widened his eyes as he got up from the floor and moved back......

"I want his baby......" he talked like a maniac and targeted the other who is now moving back with trembling legs.........tae is catching his breath as he shivered helplessly.......tae shook his head as he get all confidence to kick the person before him.........

Mr wang fall on the floor by clutching his hands on the stomach......tae used this time to escape from the room......he followed the younger back.....

Mr wang kicked tae from back who fall down from the stairs.........

"TAE......"

Tae found his husband running towards him crying and panting.......tae cried by crumbled his body on the floor while his hands were on the stomach.......mr wang laughed like an evil as he pointed at tae.......cops instantly handcuffed him.......

"Tae....." jungkook is crying and trying to carry the other from the floor.....tae cried loudly in the pain..........he took the other and ran out of the mansion......

Jungkook heard a gun shot from inside.......he didn't waste any second to look anything and took the other to the hospital.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
34K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
191K 409 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
239K 5.4K 56
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc