Ιͺ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜΙͺα΄„ΚœΙͺʀᴏ (α΄€α΄œ) ɒᴇɴᴍ...

By HeavenCan_Wait

Manga Spoilers!! Genya and Tokito lived after defeating Upper Moon 1 Michikatsu / Kokushibo then went on to f... More

The Beginning of an Ending
Location
The Wedding
Your Type
Valentines Day Special!
Furious
Flamboyant
The Mall
Origami
Vacation Time
Three Butterfly Sisters
The Bakery
Late
Notice. : Please, Read This

Disappointed

284 9 2
By HeavenCan_Wait

I'm sorry guys, I've just figured out that boys wear Jinbei for Japanese Festival Clothing, if I'm mistaken. I'll make some edits to that in the older Parts I've made. Thanks a lot, I appreciate you guys!

-------------•••--------------•••--------------•••--------------•••--------------•••--------•••--------------

Genya's POV

"Anyways, thanks a lot girls we'll be heading off now!" I grabbed the jinbei from Tokito and we left, "Hey, uh Genya...?"  Tokito started to fidget with his hands, "Yeah?" I turned to look at him, "This has been hard for me to say, but...I-" "What is it?" I was worried about how his head started to turn red. "Uh..." "You have a fever?" I asked, "Yeah! That's it! I have a fever that's all."

"Oh, Tokito. You should've told me that a bit earlier, stay right here I'll go get some medicine." I don't know why but my heart is beating so fastly, what's wrong with me! It's fine, let's just he the medicine and leave the mall. 

Muichiro's POV

"Agh! I'm so stupid, what was I thinking..." I looked down at the floor disappointed with myself.   Why can't I just spit it out? It's okay...maybe I'll have time to at the festival. Yeah, good thinking Muichiro. Oh, here he comes.

Genya's POV

"Hey, I'm sorry Tokito but I gotta go. I don't want my brother yelling at me, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I gave him the medicine, "Wait! Can you please drive me home~" Tokito pleaded, I gave up. "Alright...but let's hurry!" I grabbed his hand as we ran together.

End of Disappointed

-------------•••--------------•••--------------•••--------------•••--------------•••--------•••--------------

Thanks for reading, Make sure to join my friend's discord server! Server link:  https://discord.gg/aDkuxTHE Other friends servers:  https://discord.gg/zVZpNNa6 https://discord.gg/cttuy3Gk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
1M 24.3K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
2.9M 186K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.6M 149K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...