"My Priceless Possession" (✅)

By Romantic_Fanatics

*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she me... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 44

313 61 40
By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir's POV

I stood with Vikrant and Yuvi on my either side in the hall surrounded by many guests. Vikrant and Yuvi were looking here and there searching for Bela as they were still not able to believe that she is alive.

When I told them they thought that I might have completely lost my mind but somehow I managed to bring them here in this engagement party.. which I won't let happen.

I saw Kabeer talking to an elderly lady who was smiling at him caressing his cheeks..

Who's she? His mother?

I was staring at him with anger in my eyes .. how could he just hide it from me a through out?

He knew how much I love my Bela.. how much we have been into eachother... And still he managed to keep her captivated from me?

How could he?

By heartbeat started beating in a greater velocity... All the things around me stopped and I turned instantly feeling a loud thump on my chest .. and there she stood .. on ghe stairs.. wearing a sky blue outfit with her long black hairs reaching her mid waist flying freely. Her eyes having a blue fade shade with her lips painted bright pink taking all my attention. How much I have craved to see her like this .. she looked absolutely divine.. may be more than beautiful from the day of our engagement where she wore somewhat dame dress of same colour.

But the only difference was that day she was glowing, her eyes were screaming love for me and that huge smile was the life of that day.

But today, she had no glow on ger face and  although she was smiling but that smile wasn't reaching her eyes. I could see just coldness and pain engraved which was building up into anger.

" Oh my god!" Vikrant's voice came out as a mere whisper as he looked at her shocked.

Bela went straight to Kabeer who hugged her boiling my anger. She the seeked blessings from that woman and finally stood beside Kabeer when her eyes landed on me. She smirked as she noticed me standing there but her face instantly softened when her eyes landed on Yuvi who was already looking at her with ... Tears?

My brother was in tears? For Bela? My goodness I have never seen him crying like this from the age of 9..

Her feets started travelling towards us as her eyes never left Yuvi.. how can I forget she always shared a special bond with him..
She wasn't just his bhabhi.. she was just like his elder sister.. his bestfriend and as of Bela she never differentiated between Sania and him. Both were equal and special for her.

" Yuvi!" She said with a small smile when he hugged her tightly. She smiled wrapping her arms around him. She didn't pushed him like me..

I was the only one I suppose whom she hated with her guts.

" App kaha chali gayi thi bhabhi? Appko pata hai hum sab ne apko kitna miss kia!'' he said backing off when she smile blinking back her tears.

" Kaise ho Yuvi?" She asked holding his hands when he wiped his tears smiling.

" Abtak thik nahi tha.. par ab app wapas aa gaye ho na.. toh bilkul thik ho gaya.." he replied grinning at her making her chuckle.

" Bela tum yeh sagai .. yeh sab kya ho raha hai? Hum tumhe wapas apne sath le jane aye hai!" Said Vikrant when she turned towards him.

" Main  wapas nahi aa sakti Vikrant." She replied forcing a smile even though I could see how broken she was.

" Lekin kyu bhabhi? Hum sab waha hai.. appka apna parivar waha hai.. aur bhai.. apke Mahir ji ..unko chorke app kaise agey bar sakti ho bhabhi?" Yuvi asked with his voice getting heavy ... She looked at me as I was staring at her from a long time and left a humourless chuckle.

" Jab tumhare bhai ne mere hote huye mujhe chorke move on karlia toh main kyu piche bethu? Just because main ek ladki hu that doens't mean I'll cry over the past and for a person like him who doesn't value relationships."

She said to Yuvi and turned towards me with her eyes filled with disgust and hatred for me..

" Tumne toh mere hote huye mujhe dhoka dia tha.. mere pitch piche jaake.. par main.. main tumhare saamne tumhe batake engagement karne ja rhi hu.. finally.. ek aise insan ke saath nahi shuruwat karne ja rahi hu jo tumse kahi guns jyada behtar hai.. sirf surat se he nahi seerat se bhi.. '' she said looking deep into my eyes. Her every word was tearing my heart. To say Yuvi and Vikrant were shocked would be an understatement.

No one could think that she was the same Bela.. because the Bela we all knew loved me with all her heart. She couldn't hear a single word against me. She could do anything and everything for me. I was her world and today I was someone who didn't existed in her world. Just a misunderstanding and our whole life has turned upside down.
I managed to keep myself calm and was about to reply her when a girl of her same age came.

" Bela.. mohurat nikla ja raha hai.. chalo rasam shuru karte hai.."

She nodded and left from there wiping her lone tear ..

" Go and talk to her bhai.. bhabhi asi hai he nhi.." Yuvi said holding my shoulder.

" Exactly Mahir.. woh gusse me hai.. and you know gusse me lia gaya faisla hamesha galat saabit hota hai.. aur is faisle se tum dono differ karoge.." Vikrant added .. I looked at both who gave me a stiff nod and without wasting another second made my way towards Bela who stood with a some girls. I reached her and she looked up at me .

" Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai!"  I said seriously.

" Baat karne ko kuch bacha kaha hai.. ab toh app bas dekhenge Mahir.. please make yourself comfortable for the drama which has already started!" She said with a smirk on her face ..

" Jaan suno.." I made my voice kind of threatening pointing my finger at her when we heard the announcement.

" Ok ladies and gentlemen... It's a wonderful evening today as my Kabeer bhai and my sweetheart.. my Bela is getting engaged.. so why don't we have this gorgeous couple on the dance floor please." She announced  and I heard the clapping sounds. She came to Bela holding her hands..

" Jaanvi dance ki kya jarurat hai? Let's just get done with the engagement na?" Bela insisted when she glared her.

" Oh come on sweetheart! Itne mushkilo ke badd toh do Dil ek jssn hone wale ho dono.. and this Engagement of yours should be grand!" Said that girl Jaanvi and with that dhe dragged her to the dance floor leaving me behind. She looked back at me with a blank face  and all I wished was to hold her hand and leave from here taking her with me.

Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahaani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha Ek Ladki Thi

A spotlight fell on Bela who stood behind Kabeer with just her eyes visible from his shoulder.

Hoti Kya Hai Jawaani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha, Ek Ladki Thi

Kabeer came in light as he forwarded his hand holding which she came into sight.

Woh Bhi Ek Daur Tha
Waqt Hi Aur Tha
Jab Woh The Ajnabi

She looked at me with her eyes showing so many emotions... I couldn't figure out if she actually was doing all these to just make me feel worst when she herself was suffering and I could see it preety well.

Dono Tanaha Se The
Par Woh Kehte Kise
Baat Jo Dil Mein Thi …

Even if she was with him.. it was just for name sake.. her eyes were just focused on me .. all she was doing right now was showing off her so called fake bond with Kabeer why? Just to make me jealous? Worst?

Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahaani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha Ek Ladki Thi
Hoti Kya Hai Jawaani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha, Ek Ladki Thi

Kabeer pulled her towards him as she wrapped her hands around his neck. She made her take a sharp turn leaning her towards the floor as she looked at me with those fierceful eyes.

Woh Bhi Ek Daur Tha
Waqt Hi Aur Tha
Jab Woh The Ajnabi

He parted her from himself when she smirked as he pulled her back colliding his chest with her bossoms.

She's not uncomfortable?

Dono Tanaha Se The
Par Woh Kehte Kise
Baat Jo Dil Mein Thi …

He held her head and moved it as their feets followed the rhythm. He was looking at her so intently that all I wanted was to ripp him apart!

Fuck!

Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahaani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha Ek Ladki Thi
Hoti Kya Hai Jawaani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha Ek Ladki Thi

He twirler her around as everyone hooted for them .. the more I was watching them the more I was getting angry.

The urge to break someone's head became so strong thay I hit the pillar beside me and for a second Bela looked at my direction again with that concern in her eyes which I used to see months back.

Gumsum Gumsum Rehte The Dono
Phir Bhi Dil Mein Kehte The Dono
Koyi Sapana Hum Bhi To Paayein

Kabeer turned her towards him palming her cheeks but she turned back with her eyes fixed on my knuckles which were slightly bruised by now.

You care! But you are stubborn Jaan!

Ek Din Tute Ghum Ke Woh Ghere
Jhilmil Jhilmil Aaye Savere
Mausam Badala Jaagi Fizaayein

Kabeer held her face in his both palms and made her look at him with that bastard smile on his face .. can someone just give me a knife so that I can rip him apart?

Woh Mil Gaye, Woh Khil Gaye
Aur Pyaar Ho Hi Gaya
Jo Maanga Tha, Woh Paaya To
Hosh Kho Hi Gaya

I took steps forward to pull her towards me but what she did next just haulted my steps. She fucking palmed his cheeks touching her forehead with him .. noses touching and lips inch apart.

She just broke my heart!

Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahaani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha Ek Ladki Thi
Hoti Kya Hai Jawaani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha Ek Ladki Thi

He picked her up gripping her waist.. she looked at him smiling...

If she's so busy and happy with him then why the fuck am I even here?
These all is just making me feel suffocated. She came down on her feet and he kissed her forehead!

Damn it!

The lights got on and Jaanvi and some other girls went to them taking them in a hug .. the started teasing them and she blushed.. she fucking blushed which was utterly fake. I closed my eyes feeling exhausted and frustrated.
Not wanting to create a scene I left from there.

I came to the empty corridor for some breathe.

" Why Bela? Why? Why are you doing this? To me ? To yourself? To us? Kyu kar rahi ho yeh.. ek bar meri baat toh sunlo... Kyu ase saja de rahi ho... Mere sath sath khudko bhi... Aahhhhh! " I screamed in frustration holding my head.

Everything is just so fucked up.

" App yaha kya kar rahe ho?"

I didn't need to turn as I knew who it was.

" Ab main chain ki saans v na lu?" I asked completely irritated.

" Lo lo. Bilkul lo.. lekin jis function ke liye aye ho woh dekh toh lo.. how can you miss it Mahir ji?" She asked coming towards my front.

I glared at her but she was least affected.

" May karo yeh sagai Bela.." I said looking into her eyes as sincerely as possible.

" Ab chahe andhi she ya toofan.. yeh shadi toh hoke rahegi Mahir.. " she said staring blankly at me..

" Main hone he nahi dunga.. humari qismat juri hui hai Bela.. tum kitni bhi koshish karlo lekin hoga wohi jo humare bhagya me likha hai!" I said looking at her .. she didn't said anything just came forward me...

" Main bhi dekhti hu kaise rukti hai yeh sagai..  na app aur na hi appka do called bhagya mujhe rok payega. Kyunki ab wohi hoga jo main chahungi.." she said and turned leaving from there...

To be continued...

PS: 5 days to go BookLover_GM❤️
I love you ❤️ 

And to my readers sorry for the late update! The day is almost ending so good night lovelies!❤️
Total words: 2100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1.2K 25
What's life, nothing but a void canvas which we have to fill with numerous hues. And once in a while we come across people who will taint the void ca...
45.1K 2.7K 30
Mahir Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or f...
51.2K 7.6K 45
My first story on my ideal couple behir. I hope you all like it.💘💘 Two workholic persons tied together due to their family's happiness. What will...
29.5K 2.7K 22
Bela is living happily with her husband Mahir. She used to be a girl who doesn't care about limits and society. Doing unnecessary drama was her life...