the strongest elements|| coun...

By XxAkavixX2

New thing so like,it's not a demon slayer AU anymore. It's just inspired by demon slayer. This book has its o... More

stuff
proloug
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
announcement
announcement (again)

chapter 1 (remake)

114 1 0
By XxAkavixX2

A girl that lives alone with her family in a forest. That is Indonesia,she collect herbs and sell them to nearby towns and village.

She lives with her parents,and her big brother,she had a little brother that was already gone 2 years ago,her family thinks that he died.

One day,where this all starts.......

~~~~~

"Mom,dad,I'm going to the town to sell the herbs" Indonesia said as she was going to head out. "Take care darling" the mother answered happily while waving.

Indonesia smiled and nodded,she then ran to the road that leads to the nearest town.

As she was heading to the town,she was observing the nature,she always had a strong sense of smell because of her work,and the things that she smell when running? It was the air of freedom.

Indonesia always loved her simple life,she loved playing in the wood with her father,even her father would sometimes teach her how to use a sword since her father was a soldier in his prime,now he's a man that lost one of his arms and retired,leaving Indonesia and her brother,TNI,to work.

Not that she minded,she was already going to hit 16 this year,she might as well learn how to actually earn money if she wants to have a family of her own,or that's what Indonesia usually thinks.

Indonesia smiled as a bird's flight stopped and stayed on her shoulder. "Garuda!" Indonesia said in joy. The bird was Indonesia's secret pet,Garuda. Her parents never knew about his existence,only Indonesia and TNI knew.

Indonesia that was full of joy that her bird was back. Indonesia then went full speed to the town,it was 2 hours away with walks and rest.

~~~~

"Indonesia dear,are you not tired?" A woman asked Indonesia,it was the country that bought herbs from Indonesia.

"I'm as energetic as i can Ms. Afghanistan! Not a single sweat! Don't worry!" Indonesia replied. Afghanistan smiled,everytime she asked,Indonesia would always reply the same thing.

"Alright,but are you sure that you need to go home now? A storm is going to start,looks,it's already starting" Afghanistan pointed out.

Indonesia looked at the grey sky,drops of water started to fall on her face. "Ah,it's actually starting" Indonesia mumbled.

"You can stay for a night,you can't possibly be thinking of walking through the woods while raining,right?" Afghanistan said,a tone of worry in her voice.

"Is it really okay Ms.Afghanistan?" Indonesia asked again. Afghanistan smiled,she knew Indonesia too well that she will absolutely refuse staying if she was given an option.

"If you don't stay,I'm not buying any herbs for a month" Afghanistan said,trying to force Indonesia. "Yes ma'am" suddenly Indonesia froze and obeyed.

Indonesia entered Afghanistan's home,a medium sized wooden house that's comfy.

"Since today is my turn to take care of Palestine,please don't mind it,he'll come later" Afghanistan then said. Indonesia nodded.

Palestine,one of the orphans in this town. Since the town isnt that big,the countries there take turns to take care of the orphans.

Indonesia then sat on the floor,she doesn't know why,but she felt kinda exhausted. Afghanistan that saw that then brought a glass of water to the teenager.

"Thank you" Indonesia accepted the water. "It's alright,if you need food,it's in the kitchen,you can go if the rain stops,but if it's dark when it stops,then youre staying here" Afghanistan said. Indonesia again only nodded.

After drinking the water,she then laid on the floor. "A small nap wouldn't hurt,right?" She mumbled then not long after that,she went into a deep sleep.

~~~

"WHAT,I SLEPT FOR HOW LONG NOW?" Indonesia that was now awake yelled to Palestine,who is now beside her.

"You slept since yesterday,literally,i came at 12 pm and you probably slept from 11 pm. That makes it that you slept exactly 25 hours" a boy around the age 9-10 said. His flag was the colour black,white,and green vertically while having a red triangle on the left.

"AHHH! TELL MRS.AFGHANISTAN IM LEAVING,BYE PALESTINE,SORRY THAT I COULDNT PLAY WITH YOU TODAY!" Indonesia yelled while getting her stuff and running out.

Palestine only sighed. "Jeez,sometimes,i feel like I'm more mature than big sis Nesia..." He mumbled.

"Mom's gonna kill me for this" Indonesia said. She ran inside the forest,while picking berries near the road for her to eat,she didn't have any food anyways.

"Its all because i stayed up all night making medicine isn't it ARGHHH" Indonesia whined,while her pet,Garuda looked like he was sighing.

In the middle of running home,she noticed something. Something that's not supposed to be felt.

"This...the smell of iron? No,blood?" Indonesia mumbled. As she realized where the smell was coming from,she picked up her pace,running as fast as her legs can. Her mind was blank,all that was on her mind was to go to the source of the smell.

What happens next? Well,you already guessed.

Blood. Indonesia saw her mother's corpse Infront of the house. Indonesia ran to the body to check her heartbeat. None,she was already dead,her cold body was on Indonesia's arm.

Indonesia then saw the living room. Her father,holding a sword on his left arm,proof that he fought before he died,left solid proof to Indonesia that they were attacked.

Indonesia then ran to the backyard,knowing what she would probably saw there. Her brother.

"Ne-Nesia?" A quiet sound was heard from his bloodied body. Indonesia ran to him,she was holding back tears.

"You're alive...brother..." Indonesia said,while hugging her brother's body that started to go cold. "I'm sorry,I'm sorry that I'm late" Indonesia mumbled,tears fell down from Indonesia's eyes.

Her brother only smiled,with his remaining strength,he wiped the tears from Indonesia's eyes. "Remember when ASEAN came and asked if we wanted to become demon slayers?" Her brother said.

Indonesia that immediately knew what her brother was meaning then nodded. "What if I don't want to?" Indonesia asked,holding back tears. She knew that her brother was trying his best to stay strong for her,she doesn't want to ruin his bloodied face with her tears.

"All i want is that you could live a happy and safe life...at least there,you could be safe" Indonesia that heard her brother's words then bit her lips.

"Alright brother..." Indonesia mumbled. Her brother smiled. "That's good" he said his last words before having his final breath.

Indonesia was silent,rain was starting to drop. Drops of water started to cover her face.

"Rain...you really are trying to make me remember my family's death huh..." Indonesia mumbled while standing up.

Indonesia clearly knows who killed her family,the scent of the killer was still strong. Indonesia then looked up to the gray sky.

"Little brother,I'll find you,and stop you..." Indonesia said,her eyes became a little dimmer,still having lights but dimmer.

Indonesia then buried all of her family. Quietly sobbing in front of their graves that are just lumps of dirt with a wooden stick and flowers.

After crying,she went inside her house,took a medium sized bag,changed her skirt to a pair of long pants that was her brother's. Took a dagger that her father once gave her.

She looked at the dagger and then put it into the sheath. She whistled and Garuda then came to her shoulder. Indonesia wrote a note and then put it into Garuda's claw.

"Send this to Ms.Asean,I'm counting on you buddy" Indonesia hugged the bird. As if it understands her,the bird nodded and flew. Indonesia looked at the bird carrying her message.

"It'll take a week for me to get there." She mumbled then took something that looked like a jacket but no,it's more like an outer layer of an outfit with red batik patterns,it belonged to her mother.

She left and her journey then starts,her fate lies ahead of her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! Akavi the author here,sorry for the long update.

Yes I did say that i was gonna discontinue this,buttttt i don't know why,i changed my mind.

Anyways,hoped you like the rewrite version of the first chapter! Next chapter would probably drop in like,i don't know,a month? Since i have boarding school and phones aren't allowed there (RIP)

Anyways,that's all for today,thx for reading my stupid book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.6K 31
Rhiannon Walker, Harper McLean, and Amerie Wadia were best friends. Until one night at a music festival changes everything. Now Rhiannon is trying to...
878K 40.6K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
992K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...