Trust Fall(Complete ✅)

By thaparuku

#2nd runner up- ROSE AWARDS 2022 Bianca is excited and nervous at the same time to start over a new life, awa... More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
1. Change
2. The panic button
3. The eye candy
4. New school, Old friend
5. The silver lining
6. The escape
7. A musical connection
8. Distractions and Muse
9. The pain beneath
10. The unfortunate peas in a pod
11. The captivating effect
12. The Temptation
13. A venture to the wilderness
14. The unexpected
15. Resistance
16. Uncertainty
17. The Past and The Present
18. A step closer
19. The new found bliss
20. The powerful weapon
21. A living mess
22. The Closeness
23. Anamnesis
24. Willingness and Weakness
25. The aftermath
26. The empty spot
27. A second chance?
28. Love
29. Seal the deal
30.Euphoria
31. Stay
32. Holiday
33. The effects of obsession
34. The unwise action
35. The wind of change
36. Birthdays and Heartbreaks
37. The colliding hearts
38. Jealousy
39. Confessions, rejections and grief
40. The Catastrophe
41.Bad, ugly and the worst
42. The remains(final)
Epilogue

31. Lights and delight

47 9 0
By thaparuku

Chapter track-

Can I have this dance- Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens

(A semi-edited chapter)

______________________________________________________________________

Neil

"Dude, you've got to stop hovering over the mirror," Rohan states in his ever-so-lazy voice. "If only it had some magical effects of speaking, it would've cried out a hundred times that you look good."

"It's easy for you to say." I sigh trying to fix my hair. "You look good already with so little effort and I look like crap."

"You look good, not lying."

As in every other school, the farewell party of the 12th standard is organized by the 11th-standard students and as unnecessarily extravagant as the school is, the boys are precisely told to wear tuxedos. I would've happily dodged the party if it wasn't for the sake of my girlfriend. But once I donned the tux, my confidence has started to drain out, for it is my first time wearing one in front of Bianca.

"I don't know why, but damn! I feel nervous." I say, responding to the reflection of Rohan who is resting comfortably on my bed. "I wonder why you aren't worried about creases being formed right now on your clothes."

"I don't care." He replies, running his fingers over his well-trimmed hair. "I don't have a girlfriend to impress."

"What about Sia?"

"She's not my girlfriend." He widens his eyes with shock.

"Yeah, but you like her."

"N.. no. That's everything but true." He scoffs, but his facial expressions are clearly showing how hard he is trying to hide how he is actually feeling. "And I wonder where that statement came from."

"Ask that to your actions," I smirk. "The way your face lights up when she's around."

"That doesn't even make sense. She's already seeing someone, Dorjee? Isn't it?"

"Ha! See, you do take notice of her. That relationship isn't even official yet and you already know." I remark, turning around to look at him. "But don't you worry Rohan. Whatever that's happening between her and that boy, I'm sure it's anything but serious, at least from Sia's side. She's only excited about the idea of dating and Dorjee just seems to have crossed the path she'd been curious to walk."

"Whatever, man." He stands up staring at his watch. "Now you've got to let go of that mirror if you want to be present at the party."

"Yeah, right." I turn back to look at the mirror, still unsatisfied with the way I'm looking.

......

The gang decided to leave for the venue altogether, so we agreed to meet up at Sia's place by 4 pm. And because Rohan, Aahana, and Maya stay a bit far from our neighborhood, Rohan had to come early and get ready at my place where as Maya and Aahana ended up at Sia's while Penzo offered to share his ride with us to the venue. Our group is indeed turning into a gang.

"Stop doing that!" Rohan complains in his whisper as he grabs my knee to stop it from shaking.

"I'm nervous," I whisper back while we wait for the girls to come down to the living room.

"Yeah, I'm surprised." I can make out the rolling of his eyes from his voice itself. "Weren't the tears that aunt Anita shed enough to let you know that you look good?"

"She was just emotional to see me wear her son's Tuxedo."

Thankfully, Bianca's grandparents haven't been bombarding me with too many questions today, they were kind enough to turn their attention back to the TV screen.

Soon we hear the voices of the girls from above the staircases and as I turn my head in that direction, my heart finally finds serenity when I see her.

My beautiful Bianca, walks down towards me wearing the elegant white gown that is beautifully showcasing her feminine existence, smiling nervously at me. But why on earth doesn't she understand that she isn't supposed to be nervous? I mean, she's so damn beautiful, better than I ever could be in every way possible. It always makes me wonder what I ever did to deserve her.

A hint of makeup, the floral crown around her head, and the soft curls of her brown hair is giving an enchanting effect on her existence. I should at least say that she looks beautiful but I know that these words aren't enough to describe the awe I feel as my eyes are still sinking in the overwhelming radiance of her beauty. So, I choose to just smile instead, praying that she would understand at least a portion of my feelings for her as she looks into my eyes. She is all I can see, all I ever want.

"Stop staring, her relatives might realize how creepy you are." I look away from Bianca to glare at Rohan.

"You guys look so handsome." Sia runs towards us to hug us both and I did not miss a chance to see the coy smile that appeared on his face.

Keith joins us soon and as we were greeting and complementing each other, a loud horn outside the building notifies us that it is our time to leave.

As we walk out of the house, Penzo comes out of the vehicle as well which I think is completely unnecessary. He greets us all and hugs the girls but I don't like the way he is looking at Bianca, the desire that is visible in his eyes is too strong for me to shrug off.

We all enter the SUV and Penzo gets back to sitting next to his driver, the girls take the middle seats and the three of us sit behind them.

It almost gets me into a state of fury when I see Penzo readjusting the rearview mirror and just to make sure-I bend a bit forward to peck on her cheek and as I look towards the mirror, my doubt is confirmed as he stares back at me from that angle.

I know I am wrong at so many levels for being bothered by Penzo. How he feels is none of my concern unless he tries to meddle in between and he isn't doing anything like that. And I can't blame him for getting attracted to her, my Bia is just too beautiful for someone to ignore. So, no matter how much it bothers me, despite knowing everything, I choose to tone it down because I don't want to divide my attention from my girl anymore.

"You look beautiful." My words make her blush and that helps me calm down.

"You guys need to stop doing that. You're making me jealous." Sia whines.

"Oh please Sia, don't fall for me now."

"Eww! No, you're too smitten with B. I'm just jealous of your relationship. You're taken up too much by her, it's gross."

"What does that mean, Sia?"

"Well, kissing and stuff you know?" She shrugs and her cousin rolls her eyes.

I laughed and sat back. "So you too want the grossness of a relationship?"

"Heck, yeah."

"Weirdo," Bianca whispers and I continue to laugh.

"You leave me speechless," Keith adds.

"And I'm so thankful." His twin replies dramatically clasping her hands together and staring up to the sky.

"You know, you're single for a reason." Her brother grunts and that is the beginning of 'the quarrel of the day'.

We reach the auditorium that is all decorated with flowers and lights and damn I feel proud because I contributed to help in the hard work to make the venue look as beautiful.

"Congratulations, class 11, we did a good job." Sia cheers and we all chime in with yeses.

Thankfully, we don't need to do any more volunteering stuff as those bits of help are provided by the school itself for the day. So, we are free to enjoy the rest of the evening doing whatever we wish to, i.e under the supervision of the school staff.

I don't know if it was because of the romantic music being played or the lights or just Bianca but I never knew I had the capability of having desires of doing that cheesiest stuff they showed on Hollywood, like slow dancing with your girl as you touch her forehead with yours and your hands on your waist, twirling her around, letting her rest her head on your chest. I wanted to do it all but because I knew better than to attract the attention of the prying eyes of the teachers, I decided to keep those thoughts to myself.

"Hey," I grinned, "by any chance did you bring along the lipstick you're wearing right now?"

"What?" She scrunched up her brows in confusion. "Why?"

"Just tell me."

"Umm.. yes?"

"Great," I said and pulled her out of the dancing crowd as we sneaked towards the back side of the auditorium.

"Why are we here?" She said as we adjusted ourselves behind the huge stones.

Luckily, the shiny full moon didn't allow the night sky to appear too dark and it helped Bianca's face to be perfectly visible to me.

"I love you, Bianca," I said, intertwining my fingers with hers.

She rolled her eyes and smiled. "You brought me here to say that?"

"There are way too many things I wanna tell you but for now, just let me kiss you."

She bit her lip as a shy smile followed the action.

There had never been anyone else that I'd been so passionate about. She made me dream of a future where I would spend every second of my life being happy with her. How could I thank her enough for letting me love her? How could I show her how important she was to me?

"You're the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me." I finally managed to say before embracing her in my arms.

The moment of utter delight was suddenly disrupted as we heard the sound of hustling and mumbling behind us. We were well hidden by the rocks so we stayed quiet just to make sure that we wouldn't get caught in the situation if it were a staff.

"Dorjee, are you drunk?" I recognized Sia's voice as it was getting louder.

"Well, you look hot tonight, Sia." He said in a slurry voice. "But I don't understand why you've been avoiding me."

One more drunk guy. Getting hold of such stuff was somehow too damn easy.

"Get away from me, you loser."

Just when I was about to get up to kick his damn ass I heard another voice -

"Didn't you get what she said?" I recognized Rohan's voice and Bianca grabbed my hand to stop me from standing up. "Get the fuck away from her." He was loud and clear.

"Why do you care, you psycho?" And that voice was followed by a muffled cry of pain from his mouth itself and that made us both rise. As we were hurling closer we saw that Dorjee's nose was bleeding and he was now on a verge of attacking Sia but Rohan jumped on him and started hitting on his face as well.

Seeing that, Bianca left my hand and ran towards the building.

God knows how much I wanted to join Rohan and break that bloody mouth, but I chose to act maturely. So, stopping Rohan was the best thing I could do, because as much as I enjoyed those punches being blown at that face, I didn't want Rohan to get into trouble.

As I was barely able to separate them, Bianca came out with a couple of male teachers who found out how drunk he was and sent him home with the school driver.

"I'm never going out again," Sia mentioned after the chaos calmed down. "Not until I find my perfect man."

"Good luck," all of us said.

"Why didn't I know that you were going out with him?" Keith demanded.

Sia just rolled her eyes so I decided to answer for her instead.

"He asked her out last night."

"And it's over today?" Keith said. "What kind of relationship is that and how on earth did this mess start in the first place?"

Sia shrugged. "I thought it was a good idea to go out with him, I mean he's good-looking and all. But for some reason, I felt really weird and uncomfortable around him, so I was avoiding him."

"That's harsh."

"I know, but I didn't know what else to do."

"Really, Si?" Keith complained. "I mean, I don't support what he did but you could've completely dodged the situation if you would've just been clear about your thoughts."

I was trying to hold my laugh that was desperate to escape as I saw the unfamiliar interaction between the two--Keith scolding and Sia listening quietly without retaliating. But it was impossible for me to hold it any longer when Sia said sorry and I had to pretend a cough to hide the laugh.

Sia glared and Keith raised his brow at me before continuing- "Anyways, I hope you won't let these kinds of problems arise again." She nodded and I had to look away and bite my fist to stop myself this time.

The bizarre conversation was finally over, so we went back to dancing and having fun the rest of the night.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So, what do you think?

Any suggestion? Opinions? Tell me anything, really. I know how clumsy I can get when it comes to updating. Honestly, I've told this many times but I still agree that writing is one of the hardest job I ever had to do, but I can't even live if I have to give up on writing. I don't if I'll ever be punctual, but trust me, that is my biggest dream for now. Anyways, please comment and tell me me what you think of this chapter. And don't forget to vote.

Happy reading!

Love ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 9 5
"I felt as though I could drown in the depths of her gaze, happily lost in the sea of emotions that swirled between us. And as everything else faded...
79 0 9
Morgan is going back to school, again. Studying to be a chef specializing in confectionery, Morgan's had an eventful and tumultuous start to life. Ev...
535 34 32
Ripped away from the one person who ever truly cared about her, Katherine soon discovers how cruel the world could be. Katherine thought the idea of...
279 40 17
Book 1 of the 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 series 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘇: The past is what made him change due to lies and uncertainty. He lost the only girl he care...