Breaking the Boundaries (#LOV...

By jyoti223344

This is the sequel book of ''The Fate'' book as this is the story of Sanjana and Siddharth "Siddharth, Siddha... More

Prologue
1. First meet
2. Ragging and saving
3. A Match
4. Pain
5. His Care
6. Distance from HIM.
7. Hide and Seek
8. Is he hurt?
9. Siddharth's efforts
10. Spending time
11. Dating romance
12. Kidnapped
13. Tigresses
14. Priya's Nightmare
15. He is gone
16. Missing him
17. Party
18. Truth
Author's Note
19. Best friends
20. Hero is back!
21. Jealous
22. Kiss
23. Neha's accident
24. The miserable conditions
25. Attempting murder
26. Siddharth's Birthday
27. Faking plot
28. Engagement
29. Throwing away
30. Vikrant Rathore
31. Propose and Betrayal?
32. Meeting the devil
33.Forcing her.
34. Wedding Night.
35. New life
36.Running into accident
38. The End
Epilogue

37. The Final Plot

569 31 23
By jyoti223344

UNEDITED

It's been two days since many things happened, accident, faking the death plot and also Kidnapping the Rahul and now Sanjana and Siddharth condition is becoming stable and they can finally walk whereas Sanjana had some difficulty in walking.

''Sanjana, you have to eat this, otherwise how will the energy come and how will you heal.'' Siddharth said calmly, whereas Sanjana was denying eating more.

''Are yo mad or what, I have already eaten this full bowl of porridge, and now I can't eat more, please.'' She said while pouting and with puppy eyes.

Siddharth pecked her pouty lips causing her to blush, and he chuckled.

''Ok, as you say.'' He said while putting the bowl on the night stand and gave her the medicine and helped her to lay down to put her to sleep and no time she slept because of heavy medicines.

And just after Adarsh and Arjun came just to check them up.

''How are you feeling now?'' Arjun asked.

''Much better.'' He said.

''And Sanjana?'' Adarsh asked.

''Too weak, as now you all know she was beaten and also at that time she didn't eat anything, so due to dehydration, she needs rest.'' He said as doctor informed him.

Arjun nodded.

He wanted to say a lot more about the happenings that has been happen, however he wasn't able to collect any courage because more than Arjun Divya favourite brother was Siddharth.

Because He always support her, not that they didn't support her but Siddharth had never a sister and Divya and Siddharth always stay together from childhood as they all were childhood friends more like brother.

''What happened, what is bothering you?'' Siddharth asked while touching as he was lost in his thoughts.

''Nothing, you take rest and we will come soon.'' just then he was about to get up, Siddharth hold his wrist stopping him to go.

''I need Answers Arjun, what is bothering you?'' He said. Arjun sighed and sit down.

He was silent for some minutes, don't know how should he start.

Adarsh was also silent waiting for Arjun to reveal the truth , not only of Divya but also of his parents death...

''Sid, listen whatever I'm going to say, just listen it and please Don't shout as Sanjana is sleeping. And listen it calmly.'' He said while holding his hand and he nodded confusingly.

''Divya...Divya is alive..'' He finally reveal one truth and don't know how to explain another truth.

''What?'' He asked while low yelling.

Arjun and Adarsh nodded and tears brimmed in Siddharth eyes as his Divi is alive, safe and he wanted to see her now...

"I want to see her, please take me to her." Pleaded Siddharth, anxious but happiest at this moment...

"Sid, bro calm down we will take you but first let us complete this game of Rakesh and Vikrant." Arjun said.

"Rakesh?" Siddharth asked confused.

"Yes, he was the reason of all our miseries..." just then he explained everything that Rakesh was the was behind the Neha and his accident and that kidnapping on his wedding, everything.

"And Siddharth there is something you should know, about....about the truth of your father's death." He said frightened by how will he react. But the next words of Siddharth shocked them to the core.

"I know." He said monotonously and expressionless face.

"What?" They both said.

"Yes I know, how my father death occurred, and it was all done my Vikrant himself." He said while standing at the window.

"But why you didn't do anything or how did you got to know?" Adarsh asked.

"When my father was declared death in the hospital, mom was traumatised and then doctor called me in his cabin. I went inside and then the doctors next words shocked me to the core, it's feel like ground was slipped beneath me, he said as being a heart patient he was taking regular medicines but due to change of medicine and adding of a slow poison his heart as well as many organs fail due to which he died otherwise there was no way that he got heart attack." He paused and closed his eyes imagining the dreadful scene of his father lying lifeless and his mother was traumatised.

He continued, "after the father cremation, we both went home while mom was living lifeless human. I went to their room and took the medicine which father was taking and put mother to sleep, at that time she was neither crying nor saying anything, then I went to the doctor and gave him the medicine which I took from dad's room and then it was confirmed that medicines had been changed."

"I started my investigation but it wasn't completed because I was more concern for my mom, I took her to many psychologist so that she can be cure but nothing was done and every treatment was becoming fail, then one of the doctor said to me to took her away and may be it can be helped so I took her to London and then hire a investigator and started investigating about it along with taking care of mom."

"Weeks turned into months and months turned into year, and one year went nothing was solved, neither I was getting any information of the person who did this not mother Health was improving. So one day my hope got high to find the criminal of my father when the investigator said to me that he find something, so that day I made a mistake, huge mistake, I shouldn't have left my mom alone here and she will be with us but I didn't think twice, I was having a hope that I can give justice to my father and give a hell to that person who is responsible for destroying my family."

"So I went to his cabin and he showed me my father some business related files and in one of the file it stated that Vikrant rather send a proposal to my father to join hands in his works which was illegal, and investigator invested this from his PA and then he said that he rejected the offer and then Vikrant decided to meet him so he frequently come in dad's office but constant rejection hurted his ego and then may be to take revenge he did all the scam." He said while Arjun was holding his hand for consoling him.

"And at that day when I returned I saw the most dreadful scene infront of my eyes, it was heart tearing scene that my mother was sitting on a chair and blood was flowing from her wrist, I didn't waste my time and took her to the hospital but doctors said that before reaching to the hospital she was dead and now nothing can be changed. That day I decided to take revenge and start collecting every evidence, every proof regarding Vikrant which took me while two years and then when I have enough evidence I returned but that Vikrant was behind sanjana and was hell bound to married her but we ran away and married in a temple because sanjana was my only family left and I don't want to lose her so I married." He said while a tear slipped from his eyes as he was trying so hard not to shed tears after remembering the most dreadful scene.

"And now we have to finish this game." Arjun said.

"How?" Siddhart asked and then Arjun told him his whole plan.

How he set up transmitter which will detect the location and tonight he was going to complete this game.

"I will also come." Siddharth said.

"No, your health is not good." Arjun said.

"I don't care about my health I just want to give justice to my parents death and want to take revenge of every problem, how my father died and then my mother and then sanjana how she shed tears because of fear Vikrant and how that bastard touch her." He said with a fire in his eyes.

Arjun nodded as he understand what he was feeling because loosing both parents and living alone is not easy thing, and especially when we got to know it was all plan murder right!!

"So be ready, Shiv will come to escort you." Arjun said

"Shiv?" Siddharth asked confusingly.

"Oh I forgot to tell he was Divya friend and he was the one who helped Divya and save her and not only this, he also save our life and also Rahul life." He nodded and Siddharth nodded.

Soon the night comes and He feed sanjana and himself too and helped her to sleep and it was the midnight when Shiv came while panting, but Siddharth signalled him not to say anything but they both went out.

"What happened, why are you panting, is everything okay?" He asked while giving him water which he gulped in one go.

"Arjun bhai, went to the location without telling to anyone as he got to know, then I followed him and there was Adarsh bhai was also present, and I reached there but at the same time Neha bhabhi too came sensing some thing was wrong and she even called the police, they are now fighting with guns, and now they are trapped, please let's go because they don't know you are alive bhai." He said panicking.

"Ok calm down let's go but why he didn't tell anyone." He said but Shiv shrugged it off and then they both hoped in the car.

After some time they reached there and saw many of the bodyguards were lying dead on the ground.

Siddharth grabbed a gun from the ground, probably of one of the guard.

And silently went inside, he saw Arjun, Neha, Adarsh were there and they were trapped and whereas Rakesh was about to shoot them.

"What's the hurry friend?" His voice rang and he shoot directly at Rakesh wrist and the gun fell down.

Whereas Vikrant was shocked to see him alive and the beads of sweat were started flowing from his forehead.

"Hi Vikrant rather aka Viky." He said with a smug smile.

"Long time no see, do you know who I am, well let's first save my friends", he one by one shoot his guards who was holding Arjun, Neha and Adarsh and Arjun also grabbed the gun to shoot Rakesh.

"Yeah, now let's talk so do you know who I am? Ok then let me remind you who I am, I'm the only heir of rajvansh company." This information was enough for Vikrant to know about his identity.

"You—means, you." He was unable to form a word.

"Yes, I, my father is Sunil rajvansh and I'm the only son of him- Siddharth rajvansh." With that he fire a bullet to his left leg and he groaned in pain.

"What do you think I will never got to know what happened with my father?" And second bullet was fire in his another leg where Divya already shoot him, he screamed in pain.

"From this hands, you did this all right and you even touch sanjana with you filthy hands." He shoot him in his both shoulder.

"My father was a heart patient yet you changed his medicine so that he can die, because he rejected your offer and my mother died because of trauma, and my love she was sacred because of you and that baby, you killed his family make him orphan and now it's your turn to die." He said while putting the gun on his forehead. And 'Bang' before Vikrant even plead to save his life.

Siddharth fell on his knees after all it's all over, he gave justice to his parents, after his parents death he was feeling content, a total satisfaction.

Arjun put his hand on his shoulder and took him outside.

"Wait." Adarsh said.

"There is more, take them here." He shouted and just then two police man and a women come infront while dragging sanjana parents.

Siddharth went to them, "I will not say anything because I was not a one who suffers because of your abuse, now you will give to all answers to sanjana."

"Take them to our house, next morning." He said to the police man. And then nodded.

After that they went to their respective places and at that time Siddharth reached sanjana was already awake and was confused where Siddharth went in the early morning.

Siddharth entered the room and was shocked to saw sanjana awake and was looking at him with eyes
Because of his situation, messy hair, and blood strain.

"What happened to you? And blood? Are you hurt?" Sanjana asked concerning.

"I'm okay." And with that he started telling her every thing.

At last when he finished sanjana hugged him tightly and started sobbing.

"Why are you crying? Is anything paining, should I call doctor." But Sanjana shook her head.

"Because we are free now." She said and Siddharth smiled and hugged her tightly while muttering a small yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's it

Now only one chapter is left, the last and interesting chapter...

Wait for it and after completing this book there will be frequent updates of HIS ANGEL along with OUR LOVE JOURNEY

So support these days too and hope you like it today chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 303 31
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
101K 7K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
106K 6.9K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...
228K 13K 40
"welcome to the HELL baby" Aaric said emphasizing the word "hell", and pushed her hard into the house,on the cold floor. "Why did you pushed me and...