A Demon's Punishment(Naruto v...

By Astral_TheZodiac

''Y/N-chan! Look! Look! I'm a ninja now''- Naruto ''Shisui said he's going on a mission again, Y/N''- Sasuke ... More

1. Reborn, Naruto's personal bodyguard
2. Annoying
3. Anbu, Clingy Sasuke
4. Fangirls, The kiss
5.Y/N Nara The Right Hand
Mini Scenario
Mini Scenarios
Mini Scenarios
6. Subaku no Gaara,..........
Little things
7. Annoyance
N/A
Top or Bottom? Loud or Quiet?
Soft Cheeks
8. Training...........
announcement๐ŸฆŠ
Another Announcement๐ŸฆŠ
9.Temporary Hokage
11. The chunin exams
12.The shifter
Announcement
announcement

10.A day off

4.7K 159 33
By Astral_TheZodiac

Hello! Author here! I would like to clear a few things about this book.

Everyone was commenting about Y/N being a five year old and getting shipped with people that are older than her. Remember that Y/N died in the final arc where Muzan is defeated and got reincarnated in Naruto for the second time.

Y/N is young physically yes but she's in her late teens when she died. She is currently 29 years of age mentally as we speak! She got reborn and her power is similar to Nezuko's, she can grew to a woman or shrink in toddler's size.

No love interest with the minors, only fluff as they see Y/N as an elder sister figure. But they might become love interest at the start of shippuden, that is if i want to.

Now about Sakura, some are offended with how I write her but its her character development that I am pursuing/making lol. Sakura is defected as a girl in reality but don't worry and Y/N see's that, Y/N is currently training her to be strong and not the weak link of the group meaning I'm not waiting for shippuden.

Sakura can't always defend on her teammates as she needs to fight back on her own. She'll still be Tsunade's student so nothing to worry about.

.........

For some reason A, Mei and Inoko went back to their village after staying for a week. The chunin exams won't start yet as the teams and other genins are training to up their strength.

Your training with Sakura every afternoon were harsh, you can see the development as she was not as sluggish as before when she fought.

You were wondering if she has a chakra nature since in canon she only has her medical ninjutsu, the byakugo and her immense strength.

Your going to find out as you wait for Sakura to arrive at the training ground your currently in. Shisui is hanging out with Sasuke, taking Naruto with them as the Uchiha was fond of teasing the younger boy.

Haku and Zabuza along with Kakashi are out on a mission as a three man team. Mizu and Imono were in the T&I unit as Ibiki's pupils, scared out of their wits. You can still remember hearing about the two sent to the hospital passed out.

''Afternoon sensei''

Sakura said as she arrive earlier than usual, her hair pulled in to a ponytail. She wore a simple red shirt and black shorts, she approach you and stopped when she's in front of you.

You jumped down from the log that was standing upright that you were sitting on a while ago. You dig your pocket and pull out what seemed to be a normal paper.

''Sakura do you know what this is?"

''A chakra paper? I think, I saw those when Hinata was out with her team mates''

She answered as she eyed the piece of paper that was in between your pointer and middle finger, you hummed as you handed it to her.

The young female curiously looked at the paper as she turned it around for a few times before looking at you.

''Today were gonna find out what your chakra nature is if you have one''

''Oh okay, but how do I do that?"

You wanted to facepalm, does she not know how to use it. You shook your head as your lip was in a thin line.

''All you have to do is to channel your chakra into the slip''

Sakura nodded, you waited for anything to happen. A few moments pass before the slip slowly turned to dirt. You raise a brow as she glanced at you, Sakura has earth release so it seems.

''So you have earth release, good job''

Sakura lit up due to the praise as she cheered, jumping up and down. This reminds you of a happy Nezuko, your eyes softened as you watched the female in amusement.

Sakura has been working hard, no doubt about that. She's stubborn yes, but she's trying her best on not being the weak link of the group.

Come to think of it, you never gave her a small day off. She deserves one since she's doing her very best, you waited for her to finish her little cheer fest.

''I'll be giving you a scroll tommorrow to practice earth jutsus but for now your dismissed''

You said as you do a little nonchalant wave in a dismissive yet lazy way. Sakura let out a small sound of confusion as she tilt her head.

''Eh? What does that suppose to mean?"

''I'm giving you a day off, that's what. Originally were only going to find out what was your chakra nature''

''Eto...?"

''Your getting a day off for today, run along now you earned it''

Sakura laughed before tackling you to a hug while she laughed and cheered, a bright smile on her face. You blink in surprise before your eyes soften again and wrapped your arms around her petite body.

The female pulled back as a the bright smile was still on her face, she waved at you as she run while looking back at you.

You scoffed before smiling, your getting soft, too soft. The smile on your face faded as you gaze at the sky, black clouds slowly appeared as the wind blew a little colder.

Soon rain started to pour, your tank top and pants clinging to your body. You sighed as you close your eyes letting the rain pour down on you, you used to do this with Sabito and Giyuu.

''Hah.......wonder what they are doing now''

''The question is what are you doing!? Your going to get sick! Hokage-sama!"

Yamato exclaimed while he suddenly popped out from behind you with an umbrella in his hand. The umbrella stopping you from getting anymore wet from the rain.

''Let's go Hokage-sama, Kakashi-senpai and the others had already returned from their week long mission"

You sighed before letting Yamato escort you from your house to change for a minute. Using your shadow teleportation you appeared behind the three, scaring the ever loving shit out of Kakashi and startling Haku and Zabuza.

''What's up with you?"

You said to Kakashi knowing full well why, Yamato let out a quiet snort as he follows you. You sat down on the chair and listen to their report, all while skimming down the filed report.

''I presume that's all?"

''Yes, Y/N-sama-"

''Quit calling me that''

You cut Zabuza off, the male surely love getting on your nerves everychance he gets. Its why A and him are buddies, and when they are together they can give you a headache and an earrape. You gave the male a glare who merely snickered at you.

''I-erm anything else? Hokage-sama?"

Kakashi asked, sweating slightly as your tiger gaze landed on the poor male. You drop the glare and wave a dismissive hand, the three taking this as a signal to leave.

''Since you've been gone for a week I'll be giving you the day off''

You said making the three pause while rereading the scroll. They nodded even though you weren't looking, the door was shut then you and Yamato heard a loud smack and someone grunting in pain.

''His fine''

You said, the scroll's string tied tightly before you put it in the drawer. You skim on a few papers that's on your desk, Yamato standing behind you also reading the paper.

''The Landlord wanted to have genins as young as 5?! What is the Landlord thinking!"

Yamato exclaimed, he was outrage by the Landlord's request. You sighed through your nose, sometimes you forgot how Yamato can also give you an earrape when hit in the right nerve.

''I change the education and graduation system. I also asked Inoichi to send some of his men to train the young kids, we can't have them going to missions unprepared. They have to expect the unexpected since not everything is all cupcales and rainbows''

You said, seething. The paper in your hand wrinkled, you were pissed at the thought sending kids as young as five to go on missions only to have a dead body returned.

''When I see that damned Landlord, I'll make sure he....''

Yamato crept away slowly as you curse and release an angry aura. And you said he needs to chill out, your the one who practically needs to chill.

''Erm-uh-Hokage-sama?"

''It sounded like a question coming from you''

You said slightly amused by Yamato who coughed in embarrassement. Yamato's cheeks has a pink tint in it as he looks away huffing slightly like a chipmunk.

The door suddenly burst open making Yamato jump in front of you with his mask on. Team 7 along with Shisui was at the door, Naruto's foot in the air, a foot print on the door that was nearly off its hinges.

''Must you kick the door, Naruto''

''E-errr-It was Shisui-nii's idea!"

''Eh?! Naruto-chan that's mean!"

You and Yamato sweatdrop as the Uchiha pouted like the man-child he sometimes is. Sakura rushed over you before pulling your hand, pulling from your chair.

''What?"

''You should take a day off! Like us! We were going to the festival this evening, plus the everyone is there!"

''Hokage-sama?"

''Your dismissed Hinoe"

''As you wish''

And with that, Yamato vanished into smoke leaving you with Team 7 and the addition of Shisui.

''You could've told me like a normal person without barging and nearly breaking the door"

Kakashi laughed nervously while Shisui smiled sheepishly, Naruto pouted and Sasuke is being Sasuke.

''Please, Y/N-chan!"

''Yeah! Please Y/N-chan, Dattebayo!"

''Hn''

The three said as they gave you or morely Naruto and Sakura since Sasuke is too embarrass to do it. You groaned as you wave a dismissive hand while nodding tiredly making the three cheer, Sasuke silently cheering.

''I'll meet you there later so run along now''

''Yay!!/Yatta!!!"

''Tone it down, damn it!"

''Eek! Sorry!''

''Ugh......"

..........

''Don't you look pretty in a kimono, Y/N-chan!"

Rin exclaimed as she looked at the simple (f/c) colored floral patterned kimono, you pause for a second from fixing a flower crown on your head. Instead of Rin you see Mitsuri, gushing at the kimono she gifted you.

''Everything simple you wear is gorgeous on you, Y/N-chan!"

You just hummed, Kushina and Mito arguing in the background while pointing to different kimono's in your dresser. You sweatdropped at them, shaking your head you headed down stairs.

Hashirama is poking and prodding at his brother, Tobirama looked ready to throw Hashirama to oblivion. Minato and Izuna is casually chatting to each other about their time/era periods.

You went to the kitchen to fetch yourself a glass of juice before heading outside to the east side of Konoha where the festival of fireworks is being held.

You decided to pay Hinata a small visit, greeting Hiashi as you encountered him in the estate with his twin brother.

As you walk to the training ground where Hinata always train. There you saw her sitting on the porch of the engawa, alone, with a bandage over her eyes. You went and sat beside the Hyuga princess, Hinata felt a presence holding a calming aura.

''You overused your eyes again didn't you"

''.......yes, yes I did, Y/N-chan..... I'm sorry......''

The young female apologised as she bow down her head, her scent releasing a sad and an afraid aura. You sighed, putting hand on her chin you gently made her look at your direction and started healing her eyes.

A few moments later you stopped and took off her bandages. She blink a few times before rubbing her eyes, her vision was blurry but became clear after a few minutes.

''Why don't you and your family head to the festival?''

''I don't know..''

Hinata said quietly, she sure was shy and timid. But sometimes she is too adorable! Like this should be illegal, ma'am! How are you so cute!?

''Why don't you try everyone's there, run along now. I'm sure Neji and his father would take you and Hanabi there''

''Thank you, Y/N-chan!"

She said with a smile before running off, you smiled before an arrow pierced your heart. A flowery background appeared behind you as you laugh lightly.

''One day you kids and your cuteness are gonna be the death of me''

.....

''Where's Y/N-chan?"

''I don't know? The festival is buzzing, aren't it"

''Yeah''

The three genins chat or morely Sakura and Naruto chatted while Sasuke inserted a 'hn' or 'yeah' here and there.

''Y/N is still not here?"

''Yeah, I haven't seen her yet''

Shisui said while looking around, he spotted Haku and Zabuza who wave at him. Shisui returned the wave as the two approached.

''Enjoying the festival?"

''Yeah, the foods great! By the way has anyone seen Y/N-san?"

''Has anyone seen who?"

''GAH!/AAH!"

Shisui shriek in suprise and Kakashi yelled startled, Haku merely jump while Zabuza stiffened before relaxing.

''O-Oh hey-You look beautiful Y/N!"

Shisui said as he eyed you up and down, Kakashi cleared his throat looking away slightly as he buried his face in his perverted book. Dirty thoughts swirling as his face slowly turned red.

''Your kimono looks great! But it would be better on my bedroom floor''

''Shisui..."

''Hm~?"

''My kimono isn't a mop''

An imaginary thunder hit Shisui head as Kakashi and Haku laughed, while Zabuza cackled at his misfortune. You know what he was implying but Shisui is only like what 21 but he is a little too young for you and your already turning 30 tommorrow, so no.

''Y/N-chan! Your here dattebayo!"

''Hn''

''Are you enjoying yourselves?"

''Hhmm!"

''Yep!"

''Hn"

''Sasuke use more words other than hn, okay?"

''Fine...''

Sasuke mumbled while Naruto pointed at the food stalls, you took his hand and started walking. Sakura followed suit holding your other hand making Sasuke grab the back of your kimono so he won't get separated.

You honestly felt like their mother at this point, you were greeted by many villagers and jonins alike. You greeted Asuma and Kurenai, strangely they smelled like each other making you give them a look.

''H-Hey your one to talk as if you d-don't do it with Kakashi!"

Asuma whisper-yelled at you so anyone couldn't hear all while blushing like a tomato, that would be a shame if his face grew more red for the tomato, the three genins who followed you like ducklings are busy buying their food. Kurenai sweatdropped before facepalming knowing your relationship with Kakashi.

''Yeah sure, make sure not to overdo it. I don't want mini-you's of Kurenai or you running around without me getting grey hair, and that was an accident''

''ACCIDENT MY ASS!"

''Then you try being a demon that has to go through a rut''

Asuma grumbled blushing while Kurenai pinched his cheeks making you roll your eyes playfully at them.

''Have fun, I got kids to take care''

You said as you went to the food stall to find the little chipmunks. You saw them chatting with their former classmates and decided to let them be.

You bought dango and head to a quieter place greeting back people who greeted you. You reached the trees that was covered by bushes and more trees.

You sat down by the hill alone, the wind blowing your face gently making your hair sway behind you. A presence appeared beside you, the person sat down quietly as he accepted the dango and began to ate it.

''Your eyes aren't bothering you, Itachi?"

You asked as you look behind you, the lights of the street and noise of the people are moving to the other side. Itachi finished his dango, before answering you with a no. You know his lying, and he knew you knew.

''Come here''

You said as you faced him, the male didn't argue as he layed his head on your lap and closed his eyes. Your hands hovered above his eyes before a teal light appeared, the Uchiha giving a soft sigh.

''How's Shisui?"

''The question is how are you!"

Itachi flinched a little as the voice was next to his ears, he opened his left eye only to be meet with a (e/c) colored eye. Shisui smiled ruffling the younger male's hair gently while laughing.

''I've been fine, how are you in the Akatsuki?"

''Fine, they're a little loud especially with that new member Deidara? He challenge me before joining''

That's new Deidara joined a little early, then does taht mean Obito joined the Akatsuki after Deidara joined? You really can't keep of this anymore, the plot still follows but with adjustment and new characters like.

''There's three more Uchiha's out alive''

You said as you stopped healing Itachi who opened his right eye, Shisui looked at you shocked. Itachi didn't move as he stayed still, you pat his head as you calmly shushed Itachi. Careful not to had the male get a panic attack.

''Twins and a half-blood''

''Half-blood? That's new''

''The twins, Shiro, male and Akira Uchiha female. Two years younger than Itachi''

''So they're 17?"

''Yes and the last one the half-blood is Toru Uchiha-Shikiji''

''Shikiji? Aren't they close to the Uzumaki's? Also good with sealing technique's?"

''They are and Naruto met them two days ago, they got along fine"

''Where are the three now?"

''Currently with Ibiki and Inoichi at the moment, they're taking notes from the two''

''Does Danzo-"

Itachi gripped your kimono tighly as his eyes narrowed a bit, sadness seeping off from the male. Shisui's gaze hardened as his eyes squinted a bit, even with that you can't smell hate from them.

''You sure are odd buds''

''Y/N-sama-"

''Don't call me that! For fucksakes!"

''Sumimasen!"

''Wait is that Itachi Uchiha!?"

''What is he-woah!"

The three new voices yelped when they got swallowed by a black substance. They quickly went back to back as they pulled out weapons.

''Calm down, all of you''

''Where are we?"

''Your in my shadow, now we have things to discuss''

''Uh oh''

.....

''So that's why''

''Itachi-san, I'm so sorry that you have to feel this way!"

Shiro said as he dropped low in a bow, comical tears running down his eyes like a waterfall. Akira groaned loudly, but also dropped low in a bow in front of Itachi.

Toru laughed nervously as he scratched the back of his neck, Shisui merely laughed while Itachi turned to the side. You can see a small smile appeared on his lips, you studied the three.

Shiro was an inch taller that his twin sister, hair curly like Shisui's but longer and put in a halfway high pony tail. Pale complexion with the signature onyx eye, Akira looked like her twin brother as a female version but with a beauty mark on her right cheek.

And lastly, Toru. Toru's hair was spiky like Naruto but a little straight. It reached his nape he has a fair complexion compare to the two a single onyx eye on the left and a yellow eye with a flower mark under neath his right. Signiture for a Shikiji member.

You smiled as you see Shiro trying his best to comfort Itachi while fighting his sister Akira and Toru acting like a mother hen.

Your glad that they too didn't harbor hate only sympathy, Itachi needs more friends more than just a having a pet shark. Your smile dropped as the chunin exams approached. This will be a messy month.

Itachi:

Shisui: don't be sad you still have me and Sasuke!

Shiro, Akira+Toru: Suprise! Shawty!

Y/N: Who taught them that

Author:* whistling innocently*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 11.8K 31
The bandages that covered his face in life have fallen away, all incinerated and hanging loosely around his neck. His face is completely destroyed. U...
549K 25.5K 76
โ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค IN WHICH a...
38.3K 2.2K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
20.6K 697 33
"๐–ง๐—†๐—†. ๐–ถ๐–พ๐—…๐—…, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—, ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—€๐—Ž๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’?" ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‹...