The Truth Of MDZS- Discontinu...

By veronica201917

mdzs or grandmaster of Demonic cultivation reactions to tiktok and animatic and shown the truth about Wei wux... More

Introduction
AU/MEMES/PICS
SWORN BROTHERS PART - 1
SWORN BROTHERS PART-2
wei ying is PREGNANT!?
NOT AN UPDATE
Wei wuxian!
I'VE GOT YOU BROTHER!
Jiang Cheng
not an updte
no sorry no thank you 18+
WHY?
merry Christmas
LAN WANJI!!!

WHO ARE YOU!?

2.1K 45 21
By veronica201917

Lan Wanji came into the room with an unconscious Wei Wuxian everyone moved forward to ask what was wrong but lwj shook his head. Lx read his brother's thoughts and turned to face others
"No need to worry... A-xian broke down and a-zhan is going to take care of him.. shizui and a-Yi please visit them after a few min.." a-yuan and a-Yi nodded as they left to find their parents.

"Everyone let's take a rest next session will be the reveal of what went down between two people present here. Lan qiren and wen rouhan."

The room gets filled with silence.

The Wei and lan couple decided to see their children while the Jiang family went to their quarters with each and everyone one of them holding guilt. Nie's brothers decided to rest as well, and Ning and Qing went to the garden to talk about a few things.
-----------------------------------------------------
*With wangxian*

A-yuan and a-Yi enter their parents' bedroom to find their beloved senior Wei on the bed having dried traces of tears and their father sitting beside him on the ground holding his beloved hand and crying as well. he seems to be in his inner clothes and his hair open.

Looking at the scene, both of them felt broken, their parents went through so much especially Wei Ying.

A-yuan walked towards lan Wanji and sat on his right hugging him tightly and a-yi sat on the left side hugging tightly as well.

"I'm sorry... Wei Ying... A-yuan... A-yi... I couldn't protect you all...." Lan Wanji said in a broken voice

"No baba... You did ur best... U protected me and a-yi..." A-yuan said holding back his tears and hugging his father tighter.

"Yes.. baba I'll agree with shizui u did ur best for us ever for senior Wei pls don't blame yourself for it" tears dropped down a-yi's face as he continued to hug his baba tighter.

"Mhm," lwj replied holding both his children close.

All three of them had their eyes closed not noticing the figure on the bed who had woken up and was staring at his fabulous family...

Wwx gently kissed all of their foreheads and petted their head smiling to himself and thanking god for this wonderful love and family he got.

"Baba?" Jingyi called out seeing Wei wuxian awake on the bed.
"Shuush" wwx put a finger on jingyi's lips telling him to stay quiet and let the other two sleep. Jingyi nodded his head and smiled falling asleep again.

Soon wwx felt sleepy and he also fell asleep holding onto his three most precious people.

*Outside of wwx room*

"He finally got something that makes him happy...." Jiang Cheng whispered silently smiling to himself while fondly looking over at his brother and his family.

"Even though they went through so much they still found themselves and people who love them...." Jiang yanli whispered side hugging Jian cheng.

"You two should go and rest we will look after them" lan yufei gently said petting their head as Wei chanse agreed.

"Yes madam lan, madam Wei we will" Jiang yanli replied as they bowed in respect as both took their way to their own family.

"I wished that we had been alive... Maybe things wouldn't have been like this...." cangse sanren said looking sadly over her son's family.

"We can't change fate sometimes..." Wei cangze said wrapping his hands around his beloved wife and holding her supporting her.

"You both should go and rest as well, we will take care of them ok?" Lan yufei suggests seeing the tiredness on the Wei couple's faces.

"Nu yufei.. we will stay..." Cangse slowly walked towards wwx and lwj gently petting their head and sat beside wwx head looking over them.

"Mumma?" Wwx called out feeling the familiar warmth of his mother. "Yes my darling I'm here"

Wwx immediately rested his head on his mother's lap still holding a-yi and a-yuan.

Lan yufei sat beside cangse and gently laid lwj head in her lap, lwj woke up immediately but seeing the scene he too rested peacefully in his mother's lap while holding hands with Wwx and a-yi and a-yuan rested between them.

"We got a wonderful family doesn't we?"
"I'll agree, Wei cangze" the remaining two males decided to take their place beside their wives, they rested their heads on their other half's shoulders and relaxed along with them.

*Meanwhile outside in the garden*

*Lan qiren pov*

It's been a long time since I was at this peace. Currently am sitting under this large cherry blossom tree in my outer robes and open hair. I know that isn't a righteous look for someone of the prestigious lan clan but some rules are mended to be broken. I'm glad Wei wuxian came back to life, we messed up big time. by the time we realized our mistake, it was too late. At least we are getting a chance to repay our debts now... but Tomorrow will be hard. The past will be reawakened, the pain.. the heart ace, those memories..everything will be remembered again. As much as I hate to do this I still need to know what exactly happened... Why did he do that... Why he betrayed me... I couldn't help as a tear rolled down my eyes knowing no one was around I let myself cry and scream, all the pain I had been hiding is going to be public soon.

After an hour of breaking down, I finally got myself to stand up and went to rest in my chambers.

*Meanwhile the whole time someone was watching lan qiren*

"I never expected things to turn out like they are rn. I'm sorry, a-ren."

*Time skip to morning*

*With wangxian family*

Lan shizui woke up finding himself beside lan jingyi and his parents, and his parents resting on their parents (wwx and lwj parents)

"A rare sight to see right?" Baoshan saren said standing near the door.

Lsj looks over to his grandma "yes, it is.."

hearing the commotion wei wuxian opened his eyes to find a-yuan happily chirping and talking with his great grandmother, he felt two hands wrap around himself, following the trail of the hands he found lan Wanji giving him a gentle smile, and both of their parents looking lovingly at them, jingyi was last to wake up.

Jingyi rubbed his eyes yawing loudly and stretching he felts a lot of eyes on him so he opened his eyes to find himself surrounded by everyone and they all looked at him lovingly.
He blushed for some reason feeling giddy never really having so many pairs of eyes on him.

Everyone laughed and hugged jingyi, seems like we know who the youngest one and most loved of the family was.

"Suck a heartwarming sight" Veronica chirped happily standing at the door with Alex,

"We are here to inform u that we will start reacting soon pls get fresh so we can continue"

Everyone went back to their business

*in the reaction room*

A thick tension was around the room, considering that, the so-called dumb sect leader slashed a man in half yesterday, some blood was still present on the floor, yet he didn't seem bothered by it and was happily talking to his da-ge.

The Lan and wei families entered the room with others following suit they nod their heads towards the one they know and everyone takes their seats.

A certain pair of eyes goldish-brown was searching for a hooded one only to find him sitting at the very edge of the room not wanting to be in sight, he sighed internally and continued to look in front.

"Soooooooooo, before we go for the big truth, reveal let us react to some fun things before, and then we will react to the truth and after that in some fun stuff,"

"Today will be a long day so prepare yourself for the Rollercoaster that's about to take place :D"

"Okay so the first is hmmmmm this one"

"You need to stop making Wanji drunk a-ying" Our wingman replied as wei wuxian just winked at him saying "that never gonna change hehe"

"Why are we here just to suffer," Said jin ling face palming

"Haha jin ling don't worry there is more for u to suffer from :D," Veronica said pressing another button to move to the next meme.

"How dumb can u just be wei wuxian" Jiang cheng said scoffing at wwx.

"Not like you were any different tsundere" Wwx spat back at Jiang cheng.

"calm down you two" yanli scolded them both, "sorry shijie" both. chirped at the same time and laughed.

"Okay moving on to the next one"

.

.

.

"Ummm guys?" veronica laughed nervously as everyone looked at the screen with straight faces. "did something wrong happen?" she asked even more nervous.

"nothing happened just the fact that this is too real to be true," Zizhen said.

"ill definitely agree with meng Yao and Xue yang" jin ling said scoffing at the said people

"Hey! what are you pointing us out for we just living peacefully here" Xue yang rolled his eyes as meng yao just sighed and continued to have his tea not being troubled by any comments

"Why is there a cold tension though? And also sect leader Yao is missing where is he? "Wwx asked.

The room. Was quiet for a moment and wwx grew impatient.

"What happened why is everyone so silent!?"

"Sect leader Yao is dead," Lan qiren said breaking the news to those who were not present.

"Wait what!? How!? Who killed him!? "View wuxian asked in a panicked voice suddenly feeling guilty as if it was his fault when he was not even present but due to years of getting treated like shit and being blamed for the smallest of occurrences, he got defensive. Noticing his reaction nie Hussain came forward and hugged him tightly "I killed him... he talked shit about you so I killed him, I'm sorry I was not able to protect you back then as your best friend I have failed you, but now am not the same weak nie Hussain " He whispered the last part in wei wuxian ears as a small smirk played on wxx lips.

"I'm proud of how much u have grown" Wwx petted Mr. I don't know head and smiled at him.

A pretty young man in white clothes started at the scene being unfolded and letting off a very foul smell of vinegar.

"Okay~ anyways let's continue I got to have a lot of things to be shown!!! "

"I mean like is that even false? " The peacock spoke up laughing at the meme.

"HEY! I do can kill a God! " Jian cheng replied scoffing like a five-year-old.

"We all know Jiang cheng" Wwx smiled at his brother as the junior snickers.

"settle down you two," yanli said as both brothers nodded their heads like little puppies

"Moving on now I think it's time to get to the main point of today's reaction finally" veronica announced as the temperature dropped.

"first of all, let's start with their introducing"

"never gets old" Wen Rouhan chuckled watching himself in amusement

"How did it feel?" lan qiren suddenly spoke up, voice cold as ice "hurting and destroying the people you once considered family" 

Wen rouhan went silent. "hmmph, Just as I thought," lan qiren said sparing no glace at the wen sect leader.

"Not always the path we choose is made from gold and silver, there are those cracked and broken paths which others don't walk on, leading others to be forced to walk on one." when rouhan said eyeing lan qiren directly a silent war taking place between them.

wwx silently watched the two sect leaders as his mind spiraled around the thought that this may be how he and Wanji would have ended up being if things didn't work out differently.

*cough cough* "we should continue," veronica said pressing another key.

"a quick question, Old geezer why are u always qi deviate!????" Lan yufei grumbled.

"not my fault your sons are always shameless" lan qiren replied huffing and pouting like a kid.

"valid" she didn't argue anymore as a few people chuckled and wangxian's faces grew red.

"so now we are going to react to how these two were during their teenage years! ill pass some tissues just in case" veronica exclaimed happily as tissues appear for everyone.

"I still remember how pissed of qiren was that time" cangse laughed uncontrollably.

"We were so lucky to witness this scene" Jiang fengmian chuckled as a particular lan huffed and a particular wen smiled remembering the old times.

"he got so pissed off that he didn't talk to a-rou for days and I remember wen rouhan driving so much that he had caused havoc in gusu!!"  Qingheng-Jun chuckled lightly

"Well he did steal lan qiren's headband and we are all pretty familiar with what it indicates" madam yu exclaimed.

"Hey! I was new and didn't know the rules okay!??" wen rouhan defended himself.

"Only an idiot would believe that blunt lie, you literally got punished on the first day of your arrival and were told to write rules and yet still didn't pay attention to them!?"

"uhhh-" 

"hahaha," a burst of loud laughter occurred around the room from past sect leaders.

"that reminds me! didn't a-die also didn't know the meaning behind the headband until he was reincarnated??" jing-yi questioned as the focus turned to the red ribbon guy who was blushing furiously

"mmhm, he did looks like we have quite the deja vu here" Lan xichen chuckled looking at his uncle and Wanji sharing the same expression along with wen rouhan and wwx.

"alright alright enough teasing let's move on now~"

"those were the days" lan qiren said stroking his beard.

"yeah yeah ya all enjoyed bullying me" wen rouhan said annoyed at the mention people in video.

"One more happy one then we will react to sad ones be prepared"

"wait wait wait- THAT LAN QIREN!?" jingyi nearly shouted extremely surprised at the shown video.

"I tell you, your grandfather was the most mischievous one in our time and wen rouhan the disciplined one yet wen rouhan got more punished than lan qiren"  cangse sanren said rolling her eyes.

"These two were hopelessly in love and yet used to fight like crazy and the worst part is that when they fought we used to get dragged into it as well" madam jin sighed shaking her head at the said used-to-be couple.

"now am really curious what happened for them to part ways as that" Ouyang zizhen whispered.

"we will get to that soon but it seems that the creator wants to add one more video along with a few images" veronica exclaimed as a vein popped out her head knowing full well that the author is crazy ass bitc-

"ooh Oki lets see it then, I'm excited^^" nie husiang said hiding his smirk behind his fan.

"I swear to god u guys creep me out more than ghost could" Jiang change scoffed as the peacock agreed with him.

"what? don't tell me you don't love bl drama" nie husaing accidentally slipped out a secret that only he and jc shared. the attention directly went to him as his face burned in anger and embarrassment. "I will kill u nie husaing" he said hiding his red face behind lx.

"a hahaha let's continue" veronica giggled through her mic as the next video started to play.

"wow they look so cool and similar to senior wei and hanguanjun," lan shizui said amazed.

"wait ill show u guys some pictures of them as well" veronica giggled happily.

"oh my ghos- they look so fineee~"  cangse sanren simping over them

"ill totally agree with u," madam jin said joining madam wei in her daydreaming

"hey u two wait for me" madam lan laughed joining them in gossiping 

"ya all really are something else" madam yu sighed "but ill agree with u they did use to look handsome back then" madam yu giggled as well. the four ladies started discussing each of them and comparing them,

"well look a that, some habits never change" Wei Changze sighed heavily and immediately blushed deeply overhearing his wife admiring him.

"Look who is saying" Qingheng-Jun teased him but soon his turn of blushing came and his wife also gave quite the comment on him

"just admit it you all are hopelessly in love with ur wife's" lan qiren huffed

"at least we don't like gay like u" (I keep forgetting the peacock and his father name-) Jin Guangshan's teased lan qiren which definitely pissed him off

"what did u say punk? not like u didn't fuck every single woman present out there" a vein popped up on lan qiren's head

"i-i-" jin guangshan shutter not being able to retort back.

"sweetie calm down he is just joking" wen rouhan walked over to them and slowly whispered something in lan qiren ear making him calm down immediately but a light shade of pink tainted his ears

the younger generation was taken aback seeing how their parents actually were and not how they thought they were.

"We really missed a lot of things didn't we?" jy whispered as everyone agree with her and looked fondly over the bickering and gossiping of their parent.

"Well well well~ let's continue if u guys are done with ur shippings" 

"wooooow that's such a pretty picture!!!" wwx said eyes sparkling.

"soo that's how u guys looked back then?" a-yi asked looking over to the said couple.

"yep, that's us."

"the next image may hurt u a bit lan qiren as we are going to start with angst now"

"...."

"they look pretty together" 

"only if you knew the truth behind those happy faces" wen Choa grumbled suddenly.

"I still regret not slicing ur throat out that day." plan qiren hummed scratching his beard

"I would have been happier if u did." wen rouhan replied looking directly at him

"...."

" I never ever cheated on you." wen rouhan said.

"ohh right whatever, after all, i was the one who kissed wen shu right in front of my god demn boyfriend!" lan qiren retorted back.

"Okay guys chill let's continue first pls?" veronica pleaded

"yeah go ahead not like he ever listens to me" wen rouhan sighed crossing his arms.

"...." 

a long silence filled the room.

"Ummm ig ill move on to the next one-" before veronica could finish a ball of light blue spiritual energy was thrown at wen rouhan, lan qiren blocked the attack immediately.

"Lan Wanji, you do not have any right to attack someone here. I hope I made it clear" lan qiren said in an ice-cold voice but it didn't seem to cut through the angry lan Wanji felt.

"he cheated on u and how could u forget that!? I will burn this man alive.." 

"lan Wanji stop it! why are u out of all the people present here being blinded by something like this hm?" wei wuxian gently said and hugged his husband immediately making him break out of his persona of anger.

"umm, let's continue, and please kettle down, or ill have to seal ur spiritual energies." 

"yes miss Ronnie pls go ahead"

"can u ever be serious in ur life???"

"It's not a lie though. I was hated since the day I was born, forced to marry someone whom I didn't even know, forced to rule, forced to do bad things, Yes I am a Wen but that doesn't mean I don't have a heart!!! there have been millions of times I thought things could be different, things will change but it never did!! I lost hope and become the thing everyone wanted! A MONSTER!, lan qiren let me make it clear to u, I never ever loved any other person but you, never ever felt to give my heart to anyone but you! you are the sole reason I survived half of my life but the day when u blamed me for things that were never my fault, I lost hope again. I am not blaming you or anything I just want you to know the truth, yes this is the truth and yes I still fucking love you after all these years!!!" the sudden burst of wen rouhan made everyone shocked and speechless 

silence filled the room as the realization hit lan qiren hard.

"There is something else u should know, My so-called father isn't my real father, he never ever touched my biological mother, and yes that means I'm adopted so is my Brother," wen chao said opening yet another secret kept hidden inside for ages.

"so that means all these years...."

"yes, it was all a lie set up. Just for us to be protected from the world, He may not be our biological father but he still did more for us than anyone else would" wen xu said looking proudly at wen rouhan

"There are still a lot of things unexplained, we should take a break before continuing considering how much tension there is" veronica suddenly announced as everyone got teleported to their own rooms.

"why would u do that?" Alex asked being curious

"there is a lot of emotions here I'm not good at with dealing them rn ill give them some time then the confrontations shall continue, after all, we got to solve a lot more misunderstanding and this is not even the start" veronica sighed cursing the author of this book for being an emotional and lazy fool.

********************************************************

HEllo THerE!!
Yes this is your one and only author of this series who is lazy af and barely writes this story anymore! i sincerely apologize for mistakes and grammar here and also there will be a second part cuz this shit is tiring to write! also I have started playing genshin hehe am obsessed with new characters haha anywyassss ill try to upload the second part soon stay tuned for more also ill be marking this book as hiatus cuz it takes ages for me to write something lol and also I need to re-read the whole book in order to make sense of the story as its all of over the places bits here and there- so yeah pls stay tuned and sorry for such long waits

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 7.4K 42
Wangxian Fanfiction Read the MDZS novel first or watched the 'The Untamed' drama to understand the story. This is a FANFICTION story. #1-lanwanji 03...
17.6K 1.4K 19
⚠️AN IMAGINATION BY ME WITH NO CONNECTION TO THE REALITY OR INTENTION TO HARM THE IDOLS⚠️ PLAGIARISM IS CRIME❗
33.2K 1.1K 18
What if lan wangji and wei wuxian left the cultivation world because everyone started to believe jin guangyao at the guanyin temple they were deceive...
3.7K 350 16
In which Omega Wei Wuxian meets Supreme Alpha Lan Wangji, and one of the greatest love stories began. I do not own The untamed or Mo Dao Zu Shi. I o...