ohh~ the cute kitty? (dream h...

By yunikai_dottore

when a little cat named daydream but mostly goes by dream starts at a new school a group of simps take notice... More

starting the new school
that's a lot to take in
getting harassed
Well let's just say... no
Getting out of the ... predicament
A/N
plots that are early
Living with simps...
oh!~ fuck!~
why are you crying kitten?
Fuck you!
Happy new year!
Why are you with him and not me!
Happy valentine's day!
It's my birth day tomorrow!
Well shit...no!! oh for fucks sake
This is coming to the end
I have just said this on one of my other books

getting harassed part 2

1.4K 34 5
By yunikai_dottore

heyy sorry that i had to split it up in too two parts but i had a bit of writers block also my laptop is not working and I'm having to use my little sister's iPad so updates will take longer than before now let's start!

Still dream's POV
After an hour of talking the bell went to go to class. "Bye guys!" Midnight said as they got up and left.

"Ok come on dream we have class remember!" Wilbur said laughing when I slowly got up. "H-hey! Don't laugh at me!" I yelled blushing out of embarrassment. "Sorry dream!" Wilbur apologised

We were walking down the hall way when "o.m.g! Do the impossible boys have a boyfriend~!" Someone yelled out soon everyone was around me all asking the same thing. "Uhh umm" geez I'm really uncomfortable "uhh no we're f-friends" techno said nervous. Hmm do they ... like me?

We continue the walk to class when I get pinned to a locker " what the fuck dude!" I yell really upset "what's a pretty boy like you doing at a school like this?" The guy said "get off me dickhead!" I yelled soon the guys knocked the guy out.

Shorter chapter today but again Brocken laptop so yeah bye guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
132K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
436K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...