Bet It All On Neffex

By uhhmkay

Music...this gave birth to fame to some people. Whatever genre it was there are some who stood at it's pinnac... More

Simple Days
Meeting The Rebel
On The Way
A Short Chat
Mishaps
Showtime
Day To Rest
*'Late Announcement'*
A Guest
A Visit?
A Short Muse
P(h)antomime

BIO

5.1K 49 28
By uhhmkay

--------------------------------------------------
Appearance
--------------------------------------------------

Name: Y/N Savage
Stage name:Neffex

Age: 22
Height: 6 foot 4
Weight: 199 lbs
Hair color: Black normally.
Eye color: Cyan
Hairstyle: Bangs are usually down covering the eyes a bit but will be raised to the ceiling when you make music. You have a V-cut from behind leaving a small part of your hair in the middle, looks like a tail and it could reach to your shoulderblade.

Any pics for reference? No.
Why? Cuz I can't find any.

-------------------------------------------------
Abilities!
--------------------------------------------------

Dimensional pocket- allows you to bring out objects branded with the Neffex logo engraved through your mana. Engraving objects leave a hint of your mana allowing you to summon them when needed. Your weapons provided below are already marked along with a few things you marked just for fun.

Mana Field-A skill that allows you to take control of natural mana 6 meters around you and can be controlled to your desirable area with the cost of your mana. In addition, you'll be immune to light physical attacks within the domain. Also allows you to infuse mana to objects to make them work for a moment especially appliances and electronics when turning manas into electricity is one of your expertise. Mana Field however works as a double edged sword when once activated you will lose the ability to deactivate it. Can be activated once a day due to its con which is that it will never stop unless it drains your mana pool to the optimal point. To simplify, it'll keep going until you collapse unless 'Encore' will interfere.

Shellshock- similar to echolocation, you can feel the vibrations on the ground. Area can be changed to a desirable trait at the cost of your mana.

Quick-Clean-Precise (QCP) - Locks up to 4 maximum targets. Any other skills or projectiles released will prioritize those marked with this skill. Lasts up to an hour and can be deactivated once the target is terminated or canceled by the owner. Range will differ from your weapons

Death Spike- an AOE skill that sprouts spikes from the ground. It has a circumference of 6 meters and can be adjusted by will but prioritizes the center point of those marked with QCP. This disrupts their movement by immobilizing them for 5 seconds while you will gain a burst of movement speed.

Ghostly Steps-
Active: Will make a portal to where you want it to go at the cost of your mana. Has a cooldown of 5 hours until it can be activated again.

Passive: You have traveled way further leaving the sound of your steps. This makes your footsteps quiet and can return after a week of use, use it twice then 2 weeks for you.

--------------------------------------------------
𝔹𝕀𝕆 𝕌𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 (Hiatus Edition)
-

-------------------------------------------------

P(h)antomime- A different consciousness has grown inside you. It has its own ideas and plans which may or may not be beneficial but it can and will shape itself if conditions are met. Moreover, it cannot travel far away from from you and will force to return if it tries to run away. Detests human conversation and likes to sleep or listening to music. Skills and abilities will be discovered as we progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beat Drop- A passive skill that adds and enhanced all your abilities above. Once activated, it changes your appearance to improve mana flow and mana conductivity inside Mana Field. Beat Drop doubles your stats except your mana pool and pain tolerance will increase.

If active your appearance will change to the descriptions below.

Haircolor: Dark blue

Hairstyle: No visible changes however, the mana that Beat Drop slowly releases makes your hair float a bit.

Eyecolor: Deep blue

Voice: Will regain your music voice but can change differently once your mad. If angered, the voice will turn raspier and deeper with no repercussions.

Clothes: Sands will be released covering you with a long robe like Alucard from Hellsing but yours is black and your pants would change into dark jeans just enough for your to move freely

(Beat Drop Phase) Mana Field-area will stretch up to 8 meters and can be controlled by your desirable area. Natural mana will be easier to control at the cost of your own.

(Beat Drop Phase) Shellshock- you can outline the area around you even with your eyes closed. You could map everything within 12 meters around you while consuming a little of your mana.

(Beat Drop Phase) QCP- maximum target increases to 7.

(Beat Drop Phase) Death Spike-Can teleport to the targets within the area. If people locked with QCP are inside the domain, their movement speed is decreased by 25% and will be immobilized for 20 seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Encore: Cannot be activated if conditions aren't met. Similar to Beat Drop, this skill will change your appearance and enhances all your attributes 5 times except your mana pool. Mana Field cannot be activated in the process and will force it to deactivate if by chance Mana Field was already active. Pain tolerance will be at max and can NOT be deactivated if conditions aren't met.

Appearance will change to the descriptions below.

Clothes: A black sleeveless jacket with no shirt showing your bare skin while it was zippered all the way to your chin. Pants will turn into a dark jeans but the sides shows 3 jagged lines similar to claw marks symmetrical to the one on the back of the sleeveless jacket.

Hair Color: ?a??f?

Hairstyle:???

(Encore Phase) Shellshock- you can see through everything within 15 meters. All actions that will be done in 10 seconds by everyone within the area is visible.

(Encore Phase) QCP- Targets increased to 10 and all damage dealt to targets will receive a bleeding effect that will slowly burn their health away. All damage will deal twice the original damage, if target is terminated increase all base stats by 1 permanently.

(Encore Phase) Death Spike-instead of teleporting to the enemy, all targets locked by QCP can be teleported to you if needed. You have free movement within the area, making you move where you want to in a flash. Area will increase twice, area cannot be controlled.

Conditions to Activate: [DATA EXPUNGED]

Conditions to Deactivate: [DATA EXPUNGED]

--------------------------------------------------
Weapons
--------------------------------------------------

2 silver ballers with the silencers on. Similar to the ones used by Agent 47.

Nr.1 Barrett M82

The Colt from Supernaturals

Melee weapons

Dual-Elf-Daggers

All these are marked with your logo allowing you to use them when necessary. Bullets are reliant on your mana making reloads unnecessary but it can chip half of your mana pool once you go crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 73 4
[This is a Destiny 2 x Kda crossover fanfic.] . The world today was extraordinary in so many ways. From people having magical or super abilities, mys...
52.6K 1.4K 52
-Y/N L/N was once a boy, born and raised in Ionia, exposed to the magic and pure unspoiled beauty of the region. Being of Vastayan descent, it came n...
267K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
74.5K 2.7K 39
- Y/N is an archivist, scratch that, an "information artist", and he likes to believe he's cursed, cursed with bad luck, resulting in the constant la...