Wonder Smile.

By ButterflyMasquerade

Crystal Cat is the Daughter of Cheshire cat she's not well she's mad she's insane no one can make her give a... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Question
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 7 *game night* short.
Chapter 8.
The Wonderland Crew.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
The bedrooms.

Chapter 10.

267 7 2
By ButterflyMasquerade

Crystal POV.

I'm eating dinner with Blanc and he takes out a list.

Blanc“ Now after we marry I want 14 children and I am giving you your own private guard-.

Crystal“ *spits tea* 14 children!?

Blanc looks at me with his usual cold stare but his lips have a smile.

Blanc“ Your right.

Crystal“ Thank you-.

Blanc“ 26 children fits better.

Crystal“ I'm-.

Blanc“ You know I never felt this way before I fell in love with you when I was 7 years old.

He takes my hand and kisses my ring finger and gives me a soft smile.

Blanc“ Marry me and I'll have you be happy-.

I start feeling dizzy and I realize that he's using his powers on me.

Cheshire“ ENOUGH!

My father's tail wraps around my waist and holds me in the air I hold my skirt down.

Cheshire“ I GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO PROVE TO ME YOU DESERVE MY PRECIOUS BUT YOU BOTH FAILED!

My tail appears and I sway it back in forth.

Daddy leans to Blancs face and gives him an evil smile.

Cheshire“ Now leave my eyes before I break your spine.

Blanc nods cooly and walks off.

Daddy pulls me close and starts licking my face.

Cheshire“ My pour precious!

I laugh.

Cheshire“ Don't worry kitten I'll find you a good husband-.

Crystal“ Daddy um I don't want a husband.

He looks at me with a tilted head and his tail loosens but still holding me in the air.

Cheshire“ Something bothering you?

Crystal“ Well theirs someone-.

Carlos“ Hey crystal you forgot your swimsuit in my dorm *sees Cheshire* Oh hello sir.

Cheshire“ IT'S THIS BOY!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
79.3K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...