𝐀𝐒π₯π₯𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭 | eddie muns...

By geraltsjaskier

maybe i just wanna be yours. ( diana prince x eddie munson ) ( dc universe/strange... More

𝐀𝐒π₯π₯𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭
act. i + graphicsβ–• β›π¬πšπ―π’π§π  𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞❜
( 00. ) the painting
( 02. ) supergirl
( 03. ) lover's lake
( 04. ) into the void
( 05. ) the other side
( 06. ) visions
( 07. ) together
( 08. ) because of you

( 01. ) mysterious metal-head

173 9 0
By geraltsjaskier

( 𖤓 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𖤓 )
𝔦. mysterious metal-head!

"look and see her eyes..."

"they glow."

━━━ 𖤓 DIANA'S ADRENALINE RUSHED THROUGH HER VEINS as she whipped her head in every direction at the foreign surroundings. Her brown eyes narrowed slightly, the sound of distant screeching filling her ears. The atmosphere was cold, dark and gloomy. The only light provided was the red lightning that struck across the sky. A boom of thunder followed shortly after. Dust particles danced around her as she looked at all of the black vines that seemed to slither on anything that they could touch.

It was like a...dystopian nightmare.

"You are not supposed to be here..." An ominous voice spoke, echoing off of the trees, causing her heart to drop to the pit of her stomach.

Diana gulped lightly, "Who are you?" Her eyes widened as a low, vicious growl filled her ears. Whoever it was—they didn't like the fact that she was visiting...well, whatever this place was. The sound of screeching in the distance grabbed her attention as she gazed up into the dark sky. She furrowed her eyebrows as she watched something fly in the air towards her. As it grew closer, so did the shrieking.

Sudden strikes of lightning lit up the area where she was looking, and what she saw was...nightmarish. A swarm of what looked to be bats were charging at her in full speed. There were hundreds of them—and they were all bloodthirsty. Diana snapped to her senses and turned around, beginning to run further into the trees.

Her heart pounded wildly in her chest as she jumped over large tree roots and rocks. She gasped as something grabbed ahold of her ankle, making her trip and hit the ground with a loud thud. She looked down to notice the black vines starting to wrap around her leg, cutting off her circulation. She quickly reacted by pulling out her sword, clenching her teeth and grunting as she swung the blade down on the vine. It squealed as it retracted back to safety, setting her free from it's grasp.

Diana immediately got up, and just as she was about to start running again—she saw something out of the corner of her eye. It was another portal, planted in a tree trunk just a few feet away from her. The screeching of the bats were growing closer and closer by the second, and she knew she was running out of time. So, she acted fast—bolting towards the opening like a bat out of hell.

She braced herself as she leapt inside, the gooey layers ripping apart as she dashed through. On the other side, she hit the ground hard, rolling a couple times before her back smacked into another tree. A groan escaped her lips as she began to sit up, leaning against the tree as she tried to catch her breath. Her eyebrows knitted together as she watched the portal slowly begin to close—and eventually, there was nothing there but a tree.

Diana caught her breath and stood from the ground, glancing over at the forest around her. It looked exactly the same from the other side, minus the creepy dark setting and raging, bloodsucking bats. She was just grateful that she was back in the real world—though, she didn't know where she was. In the distance, she could hear something that sounded like faint yelling.

Making her way into a clearing, a large lake entered her view. It was a breathtaking setting with the stunning luscious trees and the orange and pink sunset. The sun was beginning to disappear, and the moon was just barely peeking from behind it's curtain. As she grew closer, she noticed where the commotion was coming from.

"Get back here, freak!" The sound of an angry voice caused her to shift her eyes upon the middle of the lake. She furrowed her eyebrows as she gazed upon two people who were quickly swimming towards a boat that floated in the water.

"Shit," Eddie breathed out as he realized that Jason and Patrick were most definitely going to catch up to him. He grabbed the wooden oar, gripping it tightly in his hands as he whipped around.

"Hey, s-stay back, man!" Eddie warned them as he swatted it through the air, "Stay back!" Diana narrowed her eyes as she watched, stopping just before the edge of the lake. Why were they chasing him? Patrick suddenly stopped swimming, turning his head as if he'd heard something. He looked...scared.

"Come on! We almost have him!" Jason yelled towards his friend. "Hey, Patrick!" Patrick's eyes were wide with fear. "Patrick!" Suddenly, he was pulled underneath the surface of the water, disappearing from their sight. Eddie's widened eyes darted around as he looked at the rippling water, wondering what the hell just happened. "Patrick..?" Jason called his name. It was silent for a moment.

Suddenly, Patrick darted straight out of the water and levitated in the air, scaring the wits out of Eddie. Diana watched the horror unfold as Patrick's bones began to break one by one with sickening snaps. His arm, his leg, his other arm—and then his jaw. Her eyes widened as she took in a sharp breath. Patrick's eyes seemed to be pushed back into his head by a strong invisible force. He was dead.

Eddie's face held a look of terror as he stared up at Patrick. Diana's gaze shifted over towards him, watching as his eyes began to roll into the back of his head. He started to faint as he tilted backwards, his body crashing into the water with a splash. Her superhero instinct kicked in as she immediately ran into the water and dived beneath the surface. Within a matter of seconds, she grew close enough to where she spotted him slowly sinking in the murky lake.

Diana swam her way towards him, wrapping an arm around him as she used her other arm to help her swim upwards. As they broke the surface, she gasped as she took in a breath. She then began to swim to the bank of the lake, pulling his unconscious body along with her. Once they made it, she dragged him up onto the rocks, leaning him onto his back.

She kneeled down and leaned over him, furrowing her eyebrows in concern as she looked at him. Some of Eddie's curly wet hair was stuck to his face. Just as she was about to lean down to see if he was breathing, he suddenly jolted upwards. Diana quickly leaned back, watching as he turned on his side to cough up water. He finally took in a breath, his chest violently heaving up and down.

"Take it easy," Diana told him, touching his shoulder gently. Eddie jumped slightly as he glanced up, his eyes widening as he met the gaze of the woman kneeling beside him. He felt as if his breath got caught in his throat as his lips slowly parted. She was stunning—as if her features were that of a goddess. Her long wet hair dripped down her shoulders and water droplets trickled down her face. She wore red, blue and gold armor—which was very confusing to him. Why was she dressed like that? And where did she come from?

"Are you alright?" Eddie blinked a couple times as he held her gaze, soon realizing that she'd asked him a question.

"H-Hi—Uh, yeah. I-I think—I think I'm good," he stuttered out, gulping thickly. His big doe eyes stared back into hers as he felt his heart rate increase. Now that she knew he was safe, she suddenly stood up, turning to look back upon the boat. Her eyes landed on Jason, who was currently high-tailing it towards the other side of the lake as quick as he could. Eddie's gaze shifted to where she was looking—and it was then that he was pulled back into reality.

"Not again. Shit, shit, shit." At the sound of his frantic tone, Diana turned to look at him. He quickly scurried from the ground, knowing that Jason was most likely going to call the cops. His breathing started to become short and staggered as he let panic set in. "I gotta get out of here." He then turned around and quickly started off into the woods, almost tripping over his feet.

Diana furrowed her eyebrows as she called after him, "Why? What's going on? What happened to that person?"

"—Trust me, you would not believe me if I told you," Eddie called towards her, not stopping to look back. Diana sighed deeply as she turned around to face the lake. Without wasting another second, she jumped back into the water, swimming her way over towards the area of the boat. She came upon Patrick's lifeless body.

There was blood coming from Patrick's eyes, and his severely broken jaw made Diana cringe internally. She'd never seen anything like this. She began dragging him to the side of the lake where his friend had gone. She pulled him out and rested him against the grass. Her heart twinged with sadness as she looked upon him. What could have done this?

Whatever did this to him—it was evil...and it would be met with the wrath of her blade. Though, she had questions that needed to be answered. That man with the curly hair that she'd saved before seemed to be aware of what was happening. Diana stood up, her eyes trailing over the woods on the other side of the lake.

She needed to find him.

author's note  ) 𖤓
first chapter yay!!!!! i hope you enjoyed! if you did, please consider to vote or comment! with love, xoxo⚡️⚔️🛡️🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 98 10
NSFW 🫣Eddie Munson turned vampire? I think yes. Let's all assume going forward that Eddie was pardoned of the crimes he was accused of, and that no...
15.1K 182 18
Zee, an 18 year old girl from Hawkins discovers love and evil along her travels with a certain selection of up to no good kids. While reconnecting Wi...
1.6K 61 18
She was a bright light. Where ever she went you would know. Maybe it was from the blinding light or the strong scent of violets that followed around...
5.8K 169 15
A fate almost worst then death is awaiting Eddie after he wakes up alone in the upside-down. What if Eddie survived the bat attack? *Mostly Eddie's...