Sneaky Link|| KDG

By liyahhh_xo

just read it pooh 😘 More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

11

2.3K 96 22
By liyahhh_xo

Atlanta, Georgia

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden
July 30

"You still love that girl!" Jazz said angrily as she threw a glass cup my way but I ducked and it hit the kitchen sink.

"What the fuck is you talking bout?" I ask tilting my head to the side.

"That bitch you cheated on me with, Jayda"

"Mane what?"

"You still love her" she cried throwing a plate

I watched as it hit the ground and her reach for another plate.

"Don't throw that shit" I warn and she does it anyways.

"I forgave you for cheating on me and you still love that bitch!" She said the bitch word so hard.

"That's the mother of my son, I got love for her" I try to change it into a way she'd stop throwing my fucking dishes.

"No" she shook her head "you're in love with her"

"Where is you getting this from?"

"I saw the way you looked at her when she dropped Kacey off" she wiped her face.

"I wasn't looking at that girl any type of way"

"Yes you were, you walked her to her car, opened her door, and closed it for her and when she bent down to set down Kacey you looked at her ass and don't you dare lie to me cause I saw you do it" she pointed at me at that last part.

"I'm sorry" was all I could say cause I mean, fuck else can I say.

"Get the fuck out"She said before storming off.

I went upstairs and grabbed Kacey along with his things. I knew she just needed awhile to cool off. This was something we went through a lot. We get mad at each other, I leave, and we always get right back. It's a toxic cycle but that's how we operate.

Jayda Alani Cheaves

"You cook?" Ari asked me over FaceTime.

"Nah" I answer hear a knock at the door.

"Damn a waste of a friend"

"Uh excuse me"

"Yes like-" the knock got louder so I just had to get the door.

"I'll call you later somebody at the door"

"Aight bye"she said and I heard the call end.

I answered the door and there stood Kentrell with my son.

"What you doing here?" I say allowing them inside.

"Me and Jazz into it and I ain't Kacey around that" he said and I nod.

"Must've been bad" I take Kacey out the car seat.

"Yeah some like that" he plopped down on this expensive ass sofa.

"Uht uh retry that"

"You trippin" he said grabbing my remote.

"Boy the fuck did I just say"

He sighed but he sat down softly this time.

"Thank you" I smile.

"Mhm" he hummed keeping his attention at the tv.

"Why you still here?" I grab his chin making him look at me "could've sworn you was just disgusted with me"

"I was but I forgive you" he said biting his lip.

"You so nasty" I say letting go of his face.

"What I do" he chuckled. So cute.

"Nun" I say looking at the tv.

"Don't be scared now Jayda"

"Jayda never scared you know how I'm bomin" I say laying Kacey in the rocker.

"Show me you not scared then" he said licking over his lips.

Without hesitation I showed him I wasn't scared. I crawled into his lap and pressed our lips together. This kiss was getting pretty heated but that's how I like it. His hands roamed all over my body making me moan. I felt him grip my ass and my head fell back. He kept gripping my ass and was now kissing and sucking harshly on my neck.

"Oh baby" I whimper and I felt him reach for my kitty.

His hand brushed over it repeatedly until he got tired of that. He was ready to get me out the clothes as ready as I was for him.

He took my shirt off and since I wasn't wearing a bra he placed his lips there. Right to the nipple. Since I was sensitive there milk did come out and he actually drank it. A freak.

I was tired of the foreplay and just rolled from on top of him and took off my pants. I know I was supposed to wait six weeks but I couldn't help myself. I haven't been touched in a longggg time.

"Be gentle" I whisper.

He didn't reply he just grabbed a condom out his pocket. Didn't know he believed in those. But good thing he had that, wish you would fuck me raw when you was just wit that bitch.

He had me laid on the couch and put my legs on his shoulders. He slid in slowly and picked up the pace as I got adjusted. The strokes were now getting faster and slightly tougher.

"Ahh!" I grip my nails in his back.

"Mhm this my shit?" He asked.

"Oh fuck! Yess baby it's yours" here I go lying and shit, when him and his bitch right back I'm finding me a nigga. PERIODT!

"You so pretty baby" he said looking in my face.

I couldn't snap my eyes away it was so much emotion. He put his bottom lip in between his teeth and was just drilling my shit. I couldn't form any words and my moans were muffled.

"Feel so good" he whispered and I smirked.

"I need to cum" I moan and he brought his hand down rubbing the clit in circles.

I instantly lost it. I looked away and shut my eyes tightly. I tried kicking my legs, sigh yeah I was running from it.

"Uht uh let it out" just like that I came and squirted a lil bit.

He pulled out and the condom was filled and covered in cum but he kept rubbing my clit and more squirt came out.

"Sto- stop" I stutter feeling my body jerk.

He stopped and I finally got to breathe.

"You made a mess mama" he chuckled taking off his shirt. He used his shirt to dry off his stomach.

"I'm exhausted" I croak out.

"Come here" he reached out to me so I reached up to him.

He picked me up and took me upstairs. He placed me in the bath tub and ran me some water.

"Ima get Kacey i'a be back" he said and I nod. "Here yo phone"

He left the bathroom and I immediately texted the group chat.

Tae's hotties

Omg y'all he just did my shit innnn

Dessy🤍
Knew you was a whore

TaeBae🫶🏾
Who you fuck though? 👀

Baby daddy 😏

Kylesister💞
Who might that be?

Y'all ready

TaeBae🫶🏾
I already know but tell em!

Dessy🤍
How he know before me??

Kylesister 💞
Tryna figure that out myself

It's... yk NBA

Kylesister 💞
An nba player???! Okayyy miss Jayda.

No

Dessy🤍
Oh...then who?

TaeBae 🫶🏾
Y'all hoes so slow smh fucking nba youngboy

Dessy🤍
Never would've crossed my mind
Wait you let him fuck after that hosting?

Sum like dat

Kylesister 💞
I should've known that though cus she was rapping that boy song like she lived it!

TaeBae 🫶🏾
Ong tho

Bye whores!

Right when I got off the phone he appeared in the bathroom.

"You coo?" He said sitting on the small stool I had in there.

"Yup" I say emphasizing the P on that.

"Jayda, ion wanna keep fucking you leading you on and shit"

"I agree" I nod "I plan on looking for my own man and leaving Jazz's alone." I chuckle

"No mane, youn get it" he shook his head.

"Help me understand then"

"We got into it about you, I still love yo ugly ass mane"

"Ugly fat from-"

"Let me finish. She could tell the love for her was only I love her as a person, I love you way different."

"Aww Kentrell" I reach for his face.

"I can't stop thinking about what we could've been, this sneaking shit so lame to me now"

"Well, I'm not saying if you leave her I'll be with you but I'm willing to make an effort if you are"

"I can deal with that" he nods "just promise me, if we don't make it relationship wise we can still be friends, like I talk to you and you don't judge me"

"Of course" I smile.

"Gimmie kiss" he puckered his lips.

"Gimmie got shot"

"Come on mane, always being difficult" he shook his head and I leaned in giving him a kiss.

"How long you plan on staying wit her"

"Ima go back tonight and tell her"

"Good luck"

"Ima need it" he said chuckling.

He left out the bathroom and was gone for good.

I heard whiney cries and Kacey had woken up.

"Here I come baby" I drain the tub and grabbed my towel.

I got to my baby and changed him before going on to get dressed.

Soo...how do you feel about kentrell taking Jayda serious?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 315 24
Read To Find Out ...
542K 23.7K 46
"𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖾, she isn't half of me" - 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁
1M 41.5K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
165K 5.2K 48
" 𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞"