The Incredibles

By thelittleblackghost

Male Violet x Female Reader Based off of the movie The Incredibles (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l)... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Where Are They Now?
Chapter 3: Dinner Discussions
Chapter 4: Burning Building
Chapter 5: The New Job
Chapter 6: The Robot Battle
Chapter 7: The New Mr. Incredible
Chapter 8: Syndrome
Chapter 9: The Truth Is Revealed
Chapter 10: Jet Ride
Chapter 11: Missile Mishap
Chapter 12: Intruder Alert!
Chapter 13: Caught
Chapter 14: The Escape
Chapter 15: The Bigger Robot Battle

Chapter 16: The Final Battle

23.1K 806 121
By thelittleblackghost

——————————🦸🏼‍♂️——————————

The family were now riding in a limo on their way back to their house with Rick.

"We've frozen all of Syndrome's assets. If he even sneezes, we'll be there with a hankie and a pair of handcuffs. The people of this country are indebted to you." Rick said.

"Does this means we can come out of hiding?" Bob asked.

"Let the politicians figure that one out. I've been asked to assure you we'll take care of everything else. You did good Bob."

Helen was using the limo phone to call the house, and was listening to all the messages Kari had left.

"Hi, this is Kari. I have a question about Jack-Jack..."

"Hey, you wearing your hair back." Bob told Vince.

"Oh, yeah. I just...yeah."

"It looks good."

Vince smiled. "Thanks dad."

(Y/n) nudged Vince's shoulder and gave him a 'I told you so' look.

"That was so cool when you threw that car!" Dash exclaimed.

"Not as cool as you running on water." Bob said.

"Hey mom! That was sweet when you snagged that bad guy with your arm and whiplashed him into the other guy."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm trying to listen to messages honey."

"Hi Mrs. Parr it's me. Jack-Jack's still fine but weird things are happening."

"Jack-Jack's still fine, but I'm getting really weirded out! Ah! When are you coming back?!"

"...when you aced those guys that tried to kill us! That was the best vacation ever!" Dash fell back against the seat. "I love our family."

"I'm not fine Mrs. Parr! Ah! Put that down! Stop it! You need to call me! I need help Mrs. Parr!"

"Bob, listen to these messages." Helen said.

"Call the police, or someone!"

"Hi, this is Kari. Sorry for freaking out, but your baby has special needs. Anyway, thanks for sending a replacement..."

"Replacement? I didn't call a replacement!" Helen told Bob.

Luckily, they had pulled up to their house so they all rushed out of the car and into the house to see Syndrome holding a sleeping Jack-Jack.

Syndrome used his zero point energy to freeze them all.

"Shh! The baby is sleeping!" He mocked. "You took away my future. I'm simply returning the favor. Oh, don't worry I'll be a good mentor. Supportive, encouraging. Everything you weren't! And in time, who knows, he might make a good sidekick."

Syndrome threw them all to the side and blew a hole in the ceiling and flew out.

"He's getting away, Bob! We have to do something now."

...

At this point, Jack-Jack was awake and crying loudly, reaching for his family. Jack-Jack turned to face Syndrome and lit himself on fire.

Syndrome gasped in shock, and Jack-Jack turned into metal and became really heavy. Syndrome struggled to fly back up.

Jack-Jack then started violently shaking and Syndrome's eyes widened.

...

"Something's happening, what's happening?" Helen asked.

...

Jack-Jack suddenly morphed into a demon baby and began crawling all over Syndrome.

...

"We have to stop him! Throw something!" Helen yelled.

"I can't I might hit Jack-Jack!"

...

Demon Jack-Jack ripped out Syndrome's hair and crawled down and broke one of his rocket boots, making him lose control and bump into his jet, making Jack-Jack fall.

...

"Bob, throw me!" Helen shouted.

Bob picked her up and threw her right at Jack-Jack and she caught him. Helen made her body into a chute and they started floating back down to the ground.

...

"This isn't the end of it! I will get your son eventually! I'll get your son!" Syndrome promised.

...

Bob looked around and spotted a his sports car. He threw it up at Syndrome, hitting the front of the jet and sending him back towards the jet's turbine.

He tried to crawl away from it, but his cape got caught in the jet turbine, causing it to explode.

...

"Look at mommy, honey. Don't look down, mommy's got you. Everything is alright!" Helen cooed.

They made it back to the ground just as debris from the jet fell on them, and exploded. When the smoke cleared, they saw that Vince had put up a forcefield to protect them all.

"That's my boy." Helen praised.

"Does this mean we have to move again?" Dash asked.

The family just laughed until they noticed a little boy on a tricycle looking at them.

"Oh, man. That was totally wicked!" He screeched.

...

3 MONTHS LATER...

The family all gathered at the stadium to watch Dash at his track meet.

Tony Ridinger came down the stairs of the stadium and went up to where (Y/n) and Vince were talking.

"Do we have to have cheerleaders at the track meet? I mean what is all that about?" Vince asked.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" Tony said.

"Oh, hey Tony." She greeted.

Vince tried not to let his face contort into a scowl.

"I just wanted to say thanks for tutoring me. I really appreciated it."

"Oh, of course, no problem."

"Okay, well, see ya, (Y/n). Later Vince." Tony waved as we walked off.

Vince's eyes widened. He was surprised Tony knew his name. He was even more surprised to find out that the time (Y/n) had been spending with Tony was just for tutoring.

"What?" (Y/n) asked, noticing his shocked face.

"Nothing! I just...I thought you two were...um... you know..."

"Oh! No, me and Tony? No way. I like someone else."

"You...do?" Vince said hesitantly, trying not to sound jealous. "Who?"

"Well, he's cute, and sweet, and he has very nice hair, and don't tell anyone, but he's a superhero, and my best friend."

Vince's eyes widened and he blushed at her smug expression.

He cleared his throat. "Hey, uh...would you..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think maybe...you and I..."

"Yeah?"

"Well, do you..."

(Y/n) put a finger to his lips and shushed him. "I like movies. I'll buy the popcorn. Okay?"

"Y-Yeah! Yeah, great. So uh, Friday?"

"Friday." She kissed his cheek again, and they intertwined their hands and went to sit down on the bleachers.

The gun went off to started the match and Dash and the other boys ran along the track, Dash purposefully falling behind.

His family yelled at him to start speeding up, which he did but he sped up too far, and then they yelled at him to pull back, to which he did. Then they started yelling at him not to give up and to go for second, which he did, and his family started cheering for him.

...

The family were all exiting the stadium, everyone still praising Dash, when people started screaming, and cars started being flung to the side.

Suddenly, a giant drill came up out of the ground. A very short man that kind of looked like a mole rose up on a platform and spoke into a megaphone.

"Behold, the Underminer! I am always beneath you, but nothing is beneath me! I hereby declare war on peace and happiness! Soon all will tremble before me!"

Bob glanced at his family and (Y/n) who had put on their black masks. Bob smirked and put his on as well, before opening his shirt to reveal his Super Suit.

——————————🦸🏼‍♂️——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cruello By Boo!

Fanfiction

289K 8.9K 13
Male Cruella De Vil x Female Reader Based off of the movie "Cruella" (Y/n) = Your name (H/l) = Hair length (H/c) = Hair color (E/c) = Eye color (S/c...
96.8K 4.4K 11
Mad Hatter x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Alice in Wonderland (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color ...
426K 15.5K 14
Male Mavis x Female Reader Based on the movie Hotel Transylvania. (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) =...
284K 9.4K 14
Male Mavis x Female Reader Based on the movie Hotel Transylvania 2 (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) =...