Everyone Needs A Hero.... Eve...

By Bit_h_

*BANG* I felt a sharp intense pain in my leg. I screamed a blood curdling scream. "THEY SHOT ME IN MY LEG... More

Who's there?!
Explaining!
You sure shes fine? She looks dead.
Friends?
Telling Master Splinter
Apirl
Why?
Promise.
Understanding.
Rooftop stars
The past
Emotions
Silly Antics
Signs
Solo.
Mad
Mikey
Just her
Morning
Meditation
Trouble
But Leo
What if?
What happened
Master splinter
OMG
Lies
Honesty
Shellrazor
His hero
shes not yours
Love.
Reach back
Feild
Plan
Please
I love you! I love you! I love you!
River
Yes.
Leo..
Mom?
Sleeping beauty
Stars
Iris
Q. And A??
Donnie?
(Pictures)
Arcade
Statue
Space heros
Thank you for being my hero.
A/N PLEASE READ
Mine
To the moon and back

Breakfast

726 19 17
By Bit_h_

Your pov:

It's been over four years sense that night. The night where I got shot in the leg, the night I realized I had feelings for Leo, the night my powers started to show, the night I was captured, and the night I was almost killed.

Sense then ive continued to live with the turtles; I've opted for a job at a Martial arts training place after a year of training with splinter. Life with the turtles has been hectic but hey what can we say? Oh! Plus Apirl asked D out, he said yes; obviously. And me and Leo moved into a room together.
I've gone back to school. Though my teachers weren't happy by my sudden disappearance I had to label as a "family issue."
I mean I technically wasn't lying.
I finished high-school and I'm going to be enrolling in the Borough of Manhattan community collage, I'll me majoring in Phycology in August 10th.

It was now August 8th.

And the 9th needed to be spent packing.

So that leaves one last day to do whatever I please with my newfound family untill I'll be stacked up with work and school.

What could four mutant Ninja turtles- one being my hot boyfriend- and three humans- two being psychic- do in a short time?

A lot.

/////////

I leaned over to the usual warmth I found in me and Leo's bed to find it missing. I sat up feeling around me with squinting eyes. It was still dark but Leo simply wasn't there.

"Leo? Love?" I asked to the darkness of our room.

"GAH!" I screamed and slammed my elbow into the figure that placed their hands on my waist.

"Whoa!!" I heard a familiar kind voice yell as he grabbed my elbow and brought it to my chest.

"Leo??" I ran up to turn the lights on to see my 6.1" boy friend with toned muscles that the lights bounced off of. He had newfound scars and cuts on his body from missions of the past years. Not to mention... let's just say he was more... defined.

"Jesus baby. You scared the shit out of me." I said as I sighed of relief.

"Ah. Sorry angel," he cooed softly as he wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my neck and shoulders.

I giggled at his soft lips touching my skin.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked.

He shrugged, "what? I cant just want to be affectionate to my amazing girlfriend the day before she has to be an official adult."

I turned to him and gave him a smug look before he chuckled and broke, "Anddddd maybe stalling you while Mikey finishes your favorite breakfast."

I pecked his nose, "yea that makes more sense."

I broke away from his touch as I headed for the door. "Well, I'll thank Mikey for his kind gesture then."

"Wait-"

Leo grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. My body feeling the definition of his muscles in his arms and even plastron through my shirt.

"W-What are you doing baby?" I asked with a hint of flustered embarrassment.

He pecked my forehead and then my cheeks moving down to my mouth. Leaving gentle and sweet kisses along my lips and neck.
He brought his lips to my ear and whispered,
"Stalling."

His suductive voice and the slow and delicateness of his touch indicated he wasn't just looking to stall me.

My heart raced as he kissed in lines from my lips down to my neck. Before taking a swift and gentle bite to my shoulder.

I yelled in a mixture of pleasure and pain, "Leo!"

He kissed the newfound mark and looked at me with a smug and- I definitely "don't" know what I did- look.

"What is it darling?" He asked whilst kissing my neck and chest.

He brought his large hands from the front of my shirt to under it as he trailed his warm hands down the indents of my skin before making his way to my chest.

"Mhmn~!" I quietly moaned as I looked away in flustered embarrassment.

"What is it baby?" He asked As he moved his hands hinder my bra. The touch of his skin on my bare breasts sent shivers down my spine.
"Use your words y/n.."

I turned to him with shaky breath. Seeing his gorgeous blue eyes covered with lust...
I mean ofc I had seen him horny... and it's not like we've only JUST made out but... this look and delicate but rough touch... was something else...

Holy shit.

Are we gonna have se-

"Y/n!!!" Mikey yelled and barged in the door.
Leo had pulled away from me just in time.

By now all the turtles had turned 19 and Mikey stayed short, but his freckles became more purutant. He was skinnier and more toned than he was when we first met; not by a lot though. He still rocked his orange bandana with any accessories he felt necessary. He definitely had the fashion sense of the brothers.

"H-hey Mikey.." I stalled with the redden of my face and the fact my thighs were squeezed tight; because man that boy knew how to turn a girl on..

"Come on dudette I have a surprise for you!" He announced as he walked out the room.

I smiled and looked up at Leo, I kissed him on the cheek. "Oh, how I wonder what it is."

Mikey presented his masterpiece with jazz hands.
The kitchen was decked with decorations and a giant hand painted banner that said, "happy going away party!!" There were streamers along with balloons and my absolute favorite breakfast.
Standing at the table was Raph- who stayed the shortest and hated it. He had a ripped mask bc he thinks it looks "cooler". He's learned how to do tattoos and had his arms decked out with tattoos. Usually meaningful ones.
Donnie stayed the tallest and skinniest but built up a lot of muscle. He always has a new type of chemical burn on his skin along with new formed freckles due to the chemicals. He now uses glasses after a bad explosion making his eye sight blurry. He wears a necklace April gave him with the outline of an A on it.
And Apirl grew into her body and now rocks a yellow long sleeved shirt with black ripped jeans and her famous boots she refuses to get rid of.
She's grown her hair out to her mid back and now just keeps it in a headband instead of a ponytail. She's earned a scar on her face from the past few years but almost all of us have some type of never fading scar. Mine being on my stomach from years ago.
And thennnn Casey. He had grown his hair with an undercut. He still had his normal punk style but it actually looked decent now. He had grown into his face and he no longer had a gap in his teeth. He out of all of us had gained the most muscle; that's saying something comparing to raph.

"Awe- guys..." I said in awe. Ofc I knew about the breakfast but this was beyond sweet.

April ran up and hugged me, "you're going to collage! It's a big deal!"

I chuckled, "yea I mean you would know, you've been in college for over a year now."

April is majoring in biology, she normally goes to Donnie with a lot of her homework for help.
I think she doesn't need help but just wants to spend more time with him.

She smiled and put her hand on her hip, "yea! So you should listen to your elder!"

I sat down as Mikey served everyone their plates.
When we started eating and talking. Raph looked and smiled, "so you ready for today?"

"Huh?" I asked confused, "what are we doing today?"

Mikey smiled and butted in, "Well first! I'm gonna teach you how to skate board because you've always wanted to, we're gonna go shopping, we're gonna get pizza, we're gonna go sight seeing, we're gonna come back and play video games and party, and then Leo's gonna-"

Casey threw eggs at Mikey.

Leo cleared his throat, "I'm gonna be with you every moment of today."

I nodded, "uh huh.."
...
"Wait? How are we gonna go shopping together??? You know? With you guys being mutants?" I asked.

That's when it was Donnies turn to smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 190 16
This is my first story so bear with me. This follows the TNMT movie from 2007, with of course you the lovely reader being added. This isn't the 2012...
18.6K 449 22
"Listen, (Y/n)," Leo says, suddenly turning serious. "I don't know the full extent of what happened up there, but you're with us now. You're in good...
4.9K 90 16
{ᵗᵐⁿᵗ ²⁰¹² ᵛᵉʳˢⁱᵒⁿ} 💜🐢 *WARNING* THIS BOOK WILL HAVE《SOME》SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS SO PLEASE DON'T READ IF UNDER 18!!!!! OR READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS...
8.5K 1K 34
➳ 𝑀𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑝𝑠𝑒 2【✔】 (2016 ᵗᵐⁿᵗ) (Book 2/7 of the MA series) (71, 058 Words) ⚠️ This fanfiction may contain strong language, sexu...