𝙂𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙃𝙚𝙧...

Por heartsforsadiesink

𝘼 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 "𝘼𝙫𝙖 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣," 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞�... Más

Chapter One: Madmax
Chapter Two: Accidental Meeting
Chapter Three: Dart
Chapter Four: New Introductions
Chapter Five: Halloween Day
Chapter Six: Halloween Night
Chapter Seven: Unwanted Power
Chapter Eight: Hiding My Thoughts
Chapter Ten: Eleven
Chapter Eleven: Snowball Dance
Chapter Twelve: Suzie?
Chapter Thirteen: Starcourt Mall
Chapter Fourteen: Sleepover
Chapter Fifteen: Heather
Chapter Sixteen: Sauna Test (1/2)
Chapter Seventeen: Sauna Test (2/2)
Chapter Eighteen: Finding Billy
Chapter Nineteen: The Mind Flayer
Chapter Twenty: Knowing Your Limits
Chapter Twenty-One: Starcourt Incident
Chapter Twenty-Two: Starcourt Battle
Chapter Twenty-Three: New Beginnings
Chapter Twenty-Four: Secrets
Chapter Twenty-Five: Yet Another Mystery
Chapter Twenty-Six: Reefer Rick
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Vecna's Curse
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Truth
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Take Me Instead
Chapter Thirty: Letters?
Chapter Thirty-One: Cursed
Chapter Thirty-Two: I love you
Chapter Thirty-Three: Gates
Chapter Thirty-Four: Entering The Gate
Chapter Thirty-Five: Hive Mind
Chapter Thirty-Six: The Past
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Truth
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Four Chimes
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Grand Theft Auto
Chapter Fourty: Preperation
Chapter Fourty-One: Phase One
Chapter Fourty-Two: The End
Chapter Fourty-Three: The Aftermath.

Chapter Nine: Broken Promises

3.4K 94 43
Por heartsforsadiesink

The group went to where Will saw Hopper. Will had said that Hopper was in a lot of danger, so the group went to try and help.

"We need Will to locate Hopper inside this hole." Mike says, pointing at Will. "If Will goes down there then i am too, just to make sure nothing bad happens." Ava says, standing next to Will.

"What? Hell no." Max says, grabbing Ava's arm tightly. "There's no chance you're going down there." Max says, gripping onto Ava's arm.

"I'll be fine." Ava says, as if she was trying to convince herself, too. "You're staying up here." Max says in a serious tone, still holding onto Ava's arm as if she would disappear if she let go.

Mike watched the two and was slightly jealous of the situation. "She's her own person, she can make her own decisions." Mike says, trying to get Max off of Ava's arm.

"I don't need her getting hurt." Max says, holding onto Ava's arm even tighter now that Mike was trying to get her off.

"'Max, trust me. I'll come back perfectly fine." Ava says, looking down at Max. Max just stares at the girl, not knowing what to do or say. "I promise i'll come back okay." Ava says, gently grabbing the girls hand that was on her arm.

"You promise?" Max says, knowing that Ava is probably lying. "Promise." Ava responds, squeezing the redheads hand in reassurance.

Max then let go of Ava's arm slowly, and watched it fall back to her side. "Are we gonna do this or what?" Mike says, looking at Ava. "Yeah, yeah." Ava says, gently setting Max's hand down.

Mike grabs Ava's hand, and walks over to the hole. Ava was unaware of the fact that Max was incredibly jealous of Mike holding her hand. "Will, come on, we need you." Mike says.

Will walks over to them. "We're coming too." Joyce calls out, bringing Bob along. "Hey, Mrs. Byers." Ava says casually, "Hey kiddo." Joyce responds, patting the girls head.

Joyce was like Ava's mom, or at least other mom. Her and Will were very close, and they would have countless amounts of sleepovers at the Byers household.

"Hey clumsy?" Max says. Ava turns around in response. "Please come back to me." Max says quietly, her glossy, beautiful blue eyes looking into Ava's. "You know i will." Ava says, nodding, and slightly smiling at the girl.

Ava turns back to look at the hole, but finds Joyce smiling at her. Ava could tell Joyce was basically fangirling over her and Max being together.

"Come on, we can't make Hopper wait any longer." Ava says, trying to distract herself from Joyce.

~~~

The five were inside of the tunnel, and were walking cautiously. Mike didn't let go of Ava's hand, but she was okay with that, it brought her comfort in the situation.

"He should be over here." Will pointed to the right. They all walked slowly to the right, scared of what might happen.

Ava's head suddenly started to throb, and she let go of Mike's hand to grab her head in pain. "Ava? Are you alright?" Mike asks, looking at the girl. "I-I'm fine.." Ava says, she knew she wasn't, but Hopper was more important right now.

"Oh my gosh, Hopper!" Joyce shouts. They all run to where they heard Joyce's voice. Ava's hand started to hurt as well, she wanted to unwrap the bandages but she knew she couldn't.

"G-Guys.." Will says, pointing at something that was directly behind Ava. The girl gulps, and turns around slowly. There was a demodog heading right towards Ava.

"Get Hopper and go!" Mike yells, trying to speed up the situation before Ava gets hurt. But little did he know, it was far too late.

The demodog pounced onto Ava, threatening her with its sharp teeth. It bit right into the girl's side, tearing the flesh.

Ava screamed in pain, trying to punch the demodog off of her, but it was no use. Hopper got the demodog and used his lighter to defend himself and the girl.

"Get the kid and get out of here." Hopper says, slowly backing up with the lighter. Bob, Joyce, and Mike all picked Ava up and ran towards the surface.

Hopper followed behind slowly, holding his lighter for dear life. They all pushed the girl up to surface first, then climbed up not long after.

"Holy shit what the fuck happened to Ava!?" Dustin shouts, causing Max to turn her head instantly. Ava tried to stand up, but her legs were wobbly.

Dustin ran towards the girl and helped her stand up. "Ava!" Max shouts, her eyes filled with tears at the sight. Max took the other side of Ava and helped her stand, too.

"You promised that you'd come back up perfectly fine!" Max shouts, her tears starting to fall from her eyes. "I-I'm sorry." Ava manages to say weakly, her eyelids felt heavy, worried that they were going to shut soon.

"Don't talk!" Max says, wiping her tears. Hopper gets back up from the hole and grabs Ava in his arms. "We're going to Joyce's house." He informs the injured girl.

Hopper gently set the girl in the back seat, and Max sat with her. Ava's head was laying on the other girls lap, and Max was staring at her the whole time.

"Keep pressure on her wound." Hopper says, looking at both girls in the mirror. Max nods and applies pressure on Ava's side.

Ava winces in pain, she thought there was no other pain quite like this. "I know it hurts, i'm sorry." Max says, her eyes starting to tear up again.

A single tear drop fell from Max's face onto Ava's. Ava laughed a little from it, but then groaned in pain after. Max just smiled at the girl, it looked more like a worried smile than an actual one, but Ava was grateful for it anyways.

"We're here." Hopper says, opening the back door, gesturing for Max to get out. Hopper then picked up the injured girl, and brought her inside the house.

Mike pushed everything off of the table, and grabbed the first aid kit. Hopper gently set the girl onto the table, and grabbed the kit.

"Listen kid, this is going to hurt." Hopper says, putting alcohol onto a napkin. Ava's eyes widen just by the sight. "Someone go grab a rag for her." Hopper finishes, looking at Ava.

"Don't hurt her too bad." Max says, looking at Hopper worriedly. "I'm doing what i have to do." Hopper says, sighing.

Joyce got a rag and gave it to Hopper. "Bite down on this, you're going to need it." Hopper says, putting the rag in Ava's mouth.

Hopper put the soaked rag onto Ava's wound. Ava bit down on the rag tightly, and grabbed Max's hand instinctively. Max stared at the girls wound, barely being able to focus on anything else.

Ava squeezed Max's hand and screamed in pain as Hopper had to move the napkin around Ava's wound. "Ava, it's okay, you're going to be fine." Max ensured the girl, squeezing her hand.

Ava felt like she was going to pass out from the pain. Her eyes feeling heavy, her head throbbing, her hand hurting as well as her side, the only thing keeping her awake was Max.

"You better stay awake." Max threatens the girl, holding her face gently. Ava sighs and tries to stay awake but ends up screaming in pain again.

"Okay, i'm done cleaning it." Hopper says, throwing the rag away. "But this is where it really hurts." Hopper says, holding a needle and thread.

Ava winces at the sight, and squeezes Max's hand more. "This is going to be the worst pain you've ever felt, kid." Hopper says, worried about what will happen.

Ava eyes felt extremely heavy, so she shut them. "Ava? Ava i swear to god if you passed out." Max says, rubbing the girls face, hoping it would wake her up.

Ava squeezes Max's hand, letting the girl know she's still awake. Max sighs in relief. Hopper puts the needle on the girls skin, causing her to open her eyes and scream loudly.

Ava gets light headed, and closes her eyes once more. "Ava?" Max says, hoping to get a squeeze of reassurance, but she didn't get one. Ava actually passed out this time.

~~~

Ava woke up. The familiar cinnamon and vanilla scent made her know Max was close by. She opened her eyes and looked at Max, who was asleep.

Max was actually cuddling Ava on a bed. Ava started to blush deeply, realizing they were cuddling. Max moved her hand, and it accidentally brushed against Ava's wound, making the girl groan in pain.

Max woke up instantly after hearing that. "Oh my god i'm so sorry, are you okay?" Max asked, lifting up slightly and looking down at the girl.

"I-I'm fine." Ava says, still blushing. Max then realized Ava figured out she was cuddling her, and started blushing too.

"Sorry about cuddling you, i just, i.. I wanted to make sure you didn't leave my side." Max admitted, blushing. Ava kissed the girls cheek. "I'm not going to leave your side, Max." She says.

"I would hope not, clumsy." Max says, blushing from the girl kissing her cheek. "You know, you broke your promise." Max says, looking at the girl.

"Oh, i did, didn't i?" Ava says, sighing. "You could make it up to me." Max says, hopefully. "I'd love to make it up to you." Ava responds, happy that Max is letting Ava make it up to her.

"All i want is two things." Max says. "Sure, what are they?" Ava says, looking at Max. "I want you to promise me again, that you'll be able to fight through your injury." Max says. "I promise. This injury has gotten better anyways." Ava says, smiling.

"Now, the second thing that i want.." Max trails off, gently putting her arms behind Ava's neck. "A kiss." Max finishes, smiling.

"Oh? Is that so?" Ava says, blushing a bit. "Yes, i'd love for you to kiss me." Max says, winking. "Whatever the pretty lady wants." Ava finishes, kissing the redhead.

Ava softly puts her hands on the girls waist and pulls her closer. Max puts her hands on the back of Ava's head and makes the kiss more passionate. Max cheekily puts her hands on Ava's back, touching her bra, and attempts to unstrap it.

"Max!" Ava says, breaking the kiss and blushing intensely. "Come on, you know i wouldn't have actually done it." Max says, laughing at Ava's reaction.

Ava blushes a deep scarlet and stares at Max, who is laughing uncontrollably. The sound of her laughter made Ava burst out in giggles too, making the room echo with laughs. Of course Ava groaned in pain after laughing so hard, but that only made everything funnier.

{1831 word count}

My babies kissed. Anyways, i'm sorry if the last part where Max and Ava get a bit too far made you uncomfortable, i'll happily edit it out and replace it with something less intimate if you guys want. Majority wins if so. Thanks for reading, love you guys!<33

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.5K 85 15
❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍' 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒❞ █▓▒­░⡷⠂𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦�...
324K 11.3K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀 , 𝗺𝗮𝘅 . " " 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗷𝗮𝘆 . "...
740 113 14
[] open! | [✶] closed! started: march 6, 2024 finished: ??? all rights reserved to @jadememoriia & @urbestestfriend
510K 6.8K 30
mike, dustin, will, lucas, eleven, max, jonathan, billy, steve, eddie, & robin!! ____________________________________ i'm trying to make this as gend...