OS/TS/SS- BB Anidita(Ongoing)

By preetigoutam94

I am will be writing some OS/TS/SS featuring Anidita as in long stories every time these ideas doesn't fit... More

E337-Karara Jawab
E337-Karara Jawab - Part II
E339- Bondita's Punishment(OS)
They never met Again! - 1.
They never met Again! - 2.
They never met Again! - 3.
Their Colorful Reunion!
Two Strangers..
'Falling in Love'
(OS) Happy Rose day!
(OS) Propose Day!
(OS) Chocolate on her lips
(SS) Childhood love -1
(SS) Childhood love -2

'Falling in Love - Contd.'

1K 71 7
By preetigoutam94

Bondita wore Lavender, not only the perfume but the chiffon saree and blouse too. Rubbing her palms on her sleeveless arms frequently she was sipping hot coffee, securely placing the blue and white coffee mug on blue saucer kept on granite base of their bedroom's window. Open windowpanes allowing the rain drizzles to fondle her skin and slightly waving long hair locks. She has come post dinner from the work that day but seeing her all three children sleeping peacefully in her Patibabu's arm bring her utter serene. Her exhausted body felt relaxed as soon as she witnessed the most delightful sight to her eyes.

She was recalling those day when she initially started to work with him, how he used to send her home early in the evening if work kept him occupied even after work hours but nowadays if cases demanded Bondita's engagement even after work hours Anirudh came home early instead to fulfill his duty towards their kids. How come he ever let his kids remain deprived of their parents love when they needed it the most if Bondita couldn't return on time. Work never can become a huddle in parenthood if it is equally embraced by the partners and not only considered only one's responsibility, especially of mother. A strong bond of understanding each other makes any couple worth to win any sort of challenges coming in their life.

Amused Bondita thanked Dugga ma for the blessings she nurtured in her womb two times to bring three bundles of joy in their life, in the family of RCs, which are also the allegory of her and her Patibabu's pure love.

She kissed all four of them cocooning them inside an ultra-soft comforter which lay by their feet and lifting the coffee mug from the table placed aside she walked by window to get engross in a never-ending lane of beautiful memories she and her Patibabu have created together.

Anirudh and Bondita were sleeping soundly on their cozy white bed just like other days. Very small of the faint light peeped inside their room that morning, the patter and tinkle sound of falling raindrops ushered it inside. It seems that night rain decided to come secretly in night from the sky without informing sun and its rays which were sleeping there soundly copying Anidita.

Anirudh stirred in his sleep when that faint light reflecting from his closed eyelids sweetly threatened him to awake Bondita and make her loose her cuddling tug around him.

Snuggling her more into him like an adamant child he protruded his lips, and his round dark eyes pleaded the faint light to show some mercy on him that morning to let them be in each other's mellow embrace for more time and the light just couldn't reject his genteel plea.

The light kissed his cheeks and winking mischievously at him retarred from their room, leaving busy in blending the small of philtre pink noise in the room alone with Anidita.

The morning was chilly and romantic in its own soothing way. Bondita ensconced herself into his warm chest seeking refugee from the sudden chill monsoon arrival offered. Being vigilant Anirudh pulled her single strip lavender night dress down covering mid of her thighs. Slinging the very thin straps of her night dress up her shoulder he checked if her exposed back, and front were covered properly inside comforter. Pulling her more into his masculine hug Anirudh just kept staring her in tranquil, the morning glow on her face made her look seductively winsome. Her eyes, her cheeks, her very lightly parted lips..... uff! He just couldn't take his eyes off her. How much he wanted to suck on those lips of her, play with her hair locks and make insane love to her but that tired face of her after court hours from last night he couldn't overlook and he lay there holding her in his arms like a baby, caressing her back and shoulders like a mother so that his sleeping beauty gets the amount of sleep her body needed to start a refreshing day.

Caressing her diminutive figure swaddled in lavender, he too almost dozed off pampering her losing the track of time they needed to go to court.

After some time, she woke up beside a sleeping infant. The soft smile on her patibabu's lips gave her a sense of ultimate blessing a woman craves to see on her man's lips, and she knows the reason behind it is she herself.

Admiring him fondly she brushed his hair off his temple very lightly so that his eyes too didn't shoot open abruptly on her touch. Nudging her nose on his sharp one delicately she kissed his lips and to a little surprise heard him whisper, "Bondita....what's the plan early morning?"

She kissed his lips one more time, "This is the plan Patibabu..!", she smiled at him winking, caressing his stubbled cheeks mischievously.

"You serious?", he asked smirking, as his eyes getting lost in her gleaming ones. "Coz, It was my plan earlier. But your innocence put a stop on my not so naïve intentions."

She just blushed healthily, not willingly yet putting her palm on his intense gaze fixed on her she uttered,"Stop it Patibabu, it's early morning only, we have to get ready for the day."

Gliding index finger inside that thin strap of her night dress he smoothly slid that strap down her shoulder, making her feather like skin feel needy for his smooth touch. Her eyes fluttered twice before they got closed feeling his exquisite minimal touch and warm breath brushing her skin.

"do you still want to go Bondita?", He hushed, blowing on baby hair of her which were faintly clouding her moonlike face. "Look, the rain will not allow us to step any time soon."

"Mmmmm!", her moan muffled against his palm in response, clutching his blue and faint white silk night dress's hem tightly.

"Bon....! I love you..", He murmured sucking her earlobe with his tongue, tracing his palm down her curves where her night dress covered her mid thighs.

"Patibabu!!", she could moan only unfastening his night dress top's buttons.

Reciprocating the fellow feelings their lips met, kissing each other leisurely. Her hands busy in measuring his well-built chest softly while her semi exposed softness was being gingerly stroked by him.

"Do you want more?", he breathed in her mouth so that he can feel her bare softness after her approval intimately and return her pleasure she too was craving for.

"Hmm!" she bit his lips a little to savor morning sweetness his mouth secured for her. Willingly approving her wish he parted his lips and helped her to get rid of his night shirt that was coming in her little hand's path to feel his florid epidermis.

"But we are running out of protection.. Bondita!", He informed breathlessly, drawing her petite aroused self on his semi naked one. "Last night Batuk came asking for it and I couldn't lie; you know the newly married couples sometimes forget to keep the track of these essentials."

Kissing him hard she broke the kiss.

He expected her frowned face, feeling a lil disappointed so he let his eyes remain shut...

To his surprise, she was smiling. Setting her bare lower legs on the bed either side of his abdomen she hugged him. "Batuk is still a kid Patibabu, don't worry we together can teach him a lesson that what surprise the lack of maturity and essentials can reward him."

Anirudh's heart pounded in sweet surprise. She, his lawfully wedded wife, his little Bondita just now in code words told him she was ready for to become a mother, mother of his child, their child.... Her words made the glace tears preserved in his tear ducts since long come out, bringing her hands to his mouth he kissed and thanked her through his glossy eyes and broadly smiling lips.

Wiping his tears, she hugged him tighter, "Patibabu, I think its the right time coz I am ready, you are ready. We can try for the baby." She affirmed in clear words, holding their hands together. Her eyes too brimmed with sweet tears.

"Bonditaa!", he uttered faintly, returning her hug being in balmy clouds. Happy tears running down his temple. He didn't know how to express that exquisite feeling in words which his wife just rewarded him, he expressed gratitude towards her in simple set of words, "I love you so much..."

"I love you too...Patibabu", she breathed on left corner of his lips, capturing his thin contented lips in most aesthetic kiss they had shared by the time.

The rainy day gave the hallucination of morning itself even in the hours of the day they usually start their day in the court.

His right hand was adrift in her scalps. Left one intimately fondling her slender arms, flushed exposed back, thighs arbitrarily. Her soft hands too following the random pattern on his naked upper body.

"Hey! Do you want to take the lead?", he managed to ask, feeling her heaving softness requesting him to unsheathe them and make the most sensual love under the effect of pink noise composed by incessant downpour in the air.

"Y..Yeahhh!", she whispered deliriously, suckling his right earlobe. Setting herself on his hard crotch comfortably, feeling pleasure in his heightened sense of arousal prodding her sensitive inner thighs. "but first unclothe me..at leisure..."

His heartbeats ragged watching her enticing heavy lids and thick voice on top of that, how much he wanted to switch their position so that he is on top of her, his full control on her and making love to her relentlessly buttt....! coming out of his wild imagination, his hands which were busy on creamy skin of her slender legs compiled her command, tracing her curves he slid the straps of her dress down her arms carefully, with a slight pull it gathered around small periphery of her waistline exposing her intriguing femininity.

He just watched her smiling keenly at him, her hands busy tying her straight black hair around a hairstick. Her heaving softness and belly button distracting his gaze from astray hair locks lingering on her pink blush. "Get up patibabu and settle my weight on your knees so that my only toes touch the bedsheet.", she ordered fondling her facial features with her knuckles.

"Your wish my command!", He smirked on signal of her right index finger, sitting on the bed. Unclothing her fully in a swift motion he slammed his mouth on her neckline, a jot of electricity ran down their spine as at the same time thunder growled outside when they kissed passionately. His hands pressing her softness while her hands worked on his waistline which was covered with his night pants waist belt so that it too joins clothes they had detached from their bodies.

In some time, his pants too joined her lavender night dress and his blue, white stripped silk night shirt on the floor.

Her bites on his fleshed skin grew intense once he settled her body on his naked groin just like she demanded, his mouth busy sucking her softness like a baby with grown teeth, wetting her chest he once again kissed her lips. She groaned in his mouth as at the same time she made his virality slip inside her wet core. "Bondita, Move...... I can't take it anymore.", He growled nibbling her left shoulder.

Looping her hands on each of his shoulder from the backside, Bondita paced her speed, the body sweat on their epidermis was escalating the friction between their joined bodies. As the pleasure mushroomed their breathing grew deep. Moving along metrically for minutes his knees were about to give up when he took control over her and gathering her ruffled hair in his fist carefully made her lay on the bed giving her love marks all over supple skin of her collarbone.

"Patibabu!", She murmured kissing his flushed cheeks.

"Hmm.....!" he hummed, kissing her forehead splotched with red sindoor blended with sweat beads.

"Mmmmm! It feels so good without a.anything there.", squeezing his sides of waist in fulfillment she stimulated him to inearth his seeds in her womb voluntarily.

"Oh Bondita!", ramming inside her in pure rapture he released inside her. "Sorry, I couldn't wait for you....today", he breathed heavily, making his exhausted body lay on her.

His husky apology made her feel utter satisfied even without reaching heightened frenzy. She smiled in exquisite elation kissing his head. She just lay beneath him running her fingers along his drenched in sweat scalps and bare back fondly. "It's alright patibabu, but, be prepared I am not allowing you to leave until we come together.", Her mellow voice rang in his ear.

After his breathing returned to normal, he looked up at her staring in blissful invigoration until she shied under his gaze and her eyes lowered fluttering, "What happened Barrister babu Bondita....?", he pecked her lips teasingly. "Don't you know, Your Birristara Babu can never leave any wish of yours unfulfilled." Stroking her gently once, he made her look into his eyes. Her fingertips pressed on his white back cherishing his slow rhythm.

"Your eyes are so beautiful Bondita, when you look at me... I find my life is worth living for." Entwinning their fingers either side of the pillows below her head he continued to stroke her until her soft moans echoed in his ears and in the room. "Thank you for granting my all wishes... from loving you to making babies of ours.", peppering countless smooches on her, he saw her eyelids covering her eyeballs sheathing ecstasy of that moment inside them. Her spine arched on each stroke of him and her wrist wriggled inside his strong cuffs to get hold on something in response to his contained yet potent thrusts.

"Pa.pat.tibabu...I. I !", her breath rate trickled him faster asking him to pace his speed up and he did feel her body shudder beneath him in sexual euphoria, He freed her hands and she encircled her hands around his neck promptly, "Patibabuu.. Pati...babu.."

"Yes.Yes..Bondita... I am here.with you. al.always..", He whisper stuttered, pausing any of his movements on numb body of hers. He just kept admiring healthy glow of their lovemaking on her face.

This glow was different he knew coz the reason was so blissful behind it. His own face too radiated ruby pink knowing everything in their life is about to be more blissful.

Feeling so relived in his embrace when she kissed from his chest to neck to lips, his lips too found her lips, slender neck and trailed down south, making love in varieties of comfortable position they climaxed together until all their energy drained so that his warm fluid reaches her womb, and their baby can be formed there.

Both drifted into deep sleep once again coz their bodies were tired superlatively. Only Anirudh went to court that day in second half once rain drizzle gave everyone some relief by holding themselves in the clouds for few hours.

Whole day Anirudh was only engrossed in thoughts of his wonderful wife, beautiful morning and a great future with her ahead. The thought of their own baby itself was enough for him to thank dugga ma for blessing Bondita in his life and every happiness which is in his life all thanks to Bondita.

Days passed like that they made love almost each night until Bondita has to separate from him for few days regarding a case and has to go out of town.

Anirudh was also busy with one case so he couldn't go with her and allowed her half heatedly but didn't discourage her by stopping her to go alone out of station and trying to seize her wings which he himself had given her. Once again their love offered them hard time and they smilingly embraced it praying to let it pass quickly.

She returned after eternity like tenure of fifteen days for both of them when he was getting ready for the work in her absence yelling on Koyli and Bihari for not arranging his files on his table ontime. "Without Bondita everything gives me eerie vibe like they will eat me up or they are here to mock me taunting that I am of no use without her."

"Ohho Patibabu, stop it now. Neither you are useless, nor anything is trying to prove that. Tell me what help do you want.", She asked tying his tie neatly.

"Oah Bondita, yor came finally." His voice reflected solace. He kissed her forehead and hugged her tighter. Dabbing on his moist eyes...he continued, "Bondita I missed you so much, now I feel alive in your presence.", His eyes got closed, making Koyli and Bihari leave their room without even turning to look at them once.

Bondita's eyes too got moist, and she hugged him tighter, whispering against his chest she brought his palm on her saree clad stomach, "Patibabu! we two, too missed you so much." She pressed her head more on him, waiting for his reaction.

"Huuuuh!", it was out of confusion. He looked into her eyes to clarify it.

"You and whom Bon...?"

"Offoo!", Her cheeks grew redder and smacking on her temple cutely she looked at him squinting her eyes, her lips looking cute in pout, "You brain is literally of no use Barrister Babu. You are still a bacha babu.."

Then when finally, his eyes found his hand placed on her belly, his to be father's mind got in action and a broadest smile appear on his thin lips, "Sacchi Bondita!". His eyes shined like anything; his ears ached to listen confirmation from her mouth.

Bondita just hugged him to affirm the news his heart will be cherishing the most, nodding her head in a big yes and she felt her toes in the air instantly, he had lifted her in his embrace and was twirling themselves in elation.... "Bondita, I love you.. I love you so much.", He screamed in joy, joy of embracing the very first stage of parenthood with his Bondita, his voice echoed in whole haveli making everyone aware that it was the greatest occasion to celebrate in the haveli. "Bondita you gave me everything today... everything...O Dugga ma.. save my Bondita and Baby from every evil oman."

Bondita's hands took support on his shoulder, to feel their love in the air. They both were in their own world when they heard their beloved Senior Zamindar Babu commanding him in strict manner, "Anirudh Bahu ko niche rakh, gir jaoge dono...."

Anirudh didn't listen to his kaka and by the time everyone gathered in their room. "Patibabu put me down." She felt a little shy in everyone's presence.

He just negated saying No.

"Dada, Boudi travel karke aayi hai... she needs to rest.", Som used his sense of humor which he knew will not fail at that time.

And it made Anirudh stop his twirling steps, he carefully made her sit on the bed and apologized to Bondita pulling on his earlobes." You okay...Bondita? I am sorry I forgot...."

"What's the matter Da, why were you screaming?", Batuk asked, crossing his fingers that his assumptions were true that he and Som are going to be Kakas but waited impatiently for his Dada and Boudi to reveal it.

And when Anirudh finally saw his whole family staring at him with mischievous grin, he felt curd froze inside him mouth. "Woh..woh..", He stammered as he suddenly felt he was out of words. His cheeks blushed harder, and his lowered eyes fixed in his fidgeting fingers approved his sudden shyness to make that announcement. "woh...Bon...and..and.. I..I... I mean..."

"You mean... you both are going to be Ma-baba soon.", Binoy and Trilochan kaka announced being in seventh heaven, hugging their eldest son tightly.

"Many Many Congratulations Dada...!" Doctor Som rushed to join them in a group hug but Batuk wiping his happy tears promptly ran towards Bondita touching her feet and holding her both the hands in his he congratulated merrily, "Boudi Ma, Dher Sari Badhaiyan... and many Thanks for giving us another big occasion to celebrate."

"Thank you, my First baby Batuk....!", She pulled his cheeks lovingly, "Now someone is coming here to bother you more than me who will not only wet your bed but your clothes too..", She replied making him simper on the joyful occasion.

Everyone congratulated them and left them alone thanking Dugga Ma in their own ways.

As soon as everyone left Anirudh sat on the floor, taking her doughy alta clad feet in his hold like always. Both could see varieties of emotions pooling in their shimmery eyes, "Since you walked in our haveli on your little-little feet only doors of abundance happiness opened for me...I can't not imagine my life without you, only you made it worth to live Bondita... and now this happiness... ", He did not disconnect the eye connect with her and encircled his hands around her belly, placing his head in her lap after placing so many gentle kisses there, "These little feet growing in your belly will open the doors of heaven for me, Thank you for accomplishing my wish to be mother of our baby who will mark our love eternal on this earth."

"Patibabu... I don't have words to thank you enough and let you know how blessed I am feeling after I got to know about our baby... I just know one thing I love you and the one growing inside me the most in my life.", Bondita informed leaning her head on his in her lap and feel their chaste love imbibed in her womb.

--**--

This SS is just a glimpse of future Anidita of "Bondita – My Cute Querida" holds. :P

Do let me know if you liked this and will love to read "Bondita – My Cute Querida" too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 922 13
so Guys it's a short story , os , based on barrister Babu show (Anirudh and Bondita ) .1)short story :- In this story they forgot about their past...
93.2K 6.7K 56
hey lovelies. this is my second book on serial barrister babu. this is an os / ts series. this book will contain os and ts based on various moments o...
89.8K 6.8K 73
It's a story based on serial BARRISTER BABU and my favourite couple ANIDITA . It's totally based on my imagination it has nothing to do with the seri...
12.8K 726 14
Hi Guys...!! 👋 Mature content 🔞 This is my 2nd story of anidita...(a short story) based on Dushmani between Tulsipur and Krishna nagar and Anirudh...