From a 'Useless Omega' to a '...

By HeraldOfFrost

"What don't you understand? I cant have an omega as my Luna! It would be an absolute disgrace to the pack!" m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12~
Chapter 13~
Chapter 14~
Update~
Chapter 15~

Chapter 10

1.4K 19 2
By HeraldOfFrost

Jenna's POV:

I met her eyes and my hands didn't stop fidgeting. I saw a faint smile placed on her lips, making her look creepy in the moonlight.

She mouthed, "I'll break you." Before sprinting off.

I am not sure how I was able to tell that. I just felt it in my heart.

Felt it in my heart....

Somethings wrong here. It's at the tip of my tongue but I just cant figure it out! This is going to bother me all night.

Aloy's POV:

Morning

I continued my daily routine as normal, until it was evening.

"Same time, same place?"

I grasped the silver knife in my pocket. If she's still the same, this'll be useful.

I'll make this as bloody as possible.

"You aren't coming with me again?" Jenna asked. "What's up with you?"

"The scenery here gets better at this time," I lied.

"Oh well, just notify me when you get back ok?"

Jenna left and after a few minutes, I heard a familiar thump.

Emma's POV:

My sweet Kate, oh she looks as stupid as ever. I wonder how she's been since yesterday, eager maybe?

"My lovely bitch, how are you?" I asked.

"Better than your life."

I took out my sword, "Bloody?"

She took out her signature knife, "Bloody."

A Few Minutes Later

Third Person POV:

The ground was stained in both Aloy's and Emma's blood. Both of them had psychotic looks on their faces, the blood on their features not helping. Maybe these two loved the thrill of the battle, the thrill of only having one come out as victorious?

"There are less stabs on your chest," Aloy commented.

"I think your pretty little face could use more slashes," Emma said.

I don't think I need to describe much. These two wanted as much blood as possible. On the grass floor, trees, faces, anything really!

There was a lot of bloodshed before Emma got pushed on a ground and a knife stabbed lightly into her heart. He didn't intend to kill her.

"How's it feel heartbreaker?" Aloy asked.

"Cold." A slight look of shock was placed on Emma's face, "Behind. Man."

Those were the last words Aloy heard before he was injected with something and fell to the ground. Emma was quickly injected too.

There was only one detail she could remember, electric blue eyes. Ring a bell?

Jenna's POV:

It's been hours, where is he? He couldn't have stayed that long! I'm going after him.

I went to the place I last saw Aloy and found a note.

It read,

Dear Jenna,

Yes, I kidnapped Aloy and that other person she was fighting. I also do not care for your other questions, and of course I know who you are. Although, I'm not the person Aloy told you about. I have my own questions and I need answers. Find me, you remember the location.

Absolute hate surged through me. But, Aloy was fighting someone?

I looked back at the ground and sure enough, it was drenched in blood.

I remember the location?

How is that possible? I've been away for 12 fucking years. And I remember? How-

Flashback

"Come on," the Alpha urged me.

I ran over to him and saw the most beautiful scene.

A lake surrounded in lilies with a scent of honey. Probably looked like heaven in the moonlight.

"I go here for runs and so will the Alpha after me, then the Alpha after that, then- you get what I mean." said the Alpha.

"Remember this place," the Luna said, "I'm certain it'll help in the future."

End Of Flashback

It's not that place, right? If it is, then, the person who took Aloy was...

Him.

But why? What does he want from her?

Third Person POV:

Aloy's eyes finally fluttered open after hours of sleep, and there was Emma, rolling her eyes.

"Dumbass, we're in a cell," she muttered.

It was Aloy's turn to roll his eyes.

Suddenly laughter erupted,

"Even in a cell you can't get along?"

"Dylan, how about you shut up before I serve you your own tongue?" Aloy threw back.

"I think his internal organs would be nice as sides," Emma added.

"I wonder how long it'll be before you lose that attitude," Dylan said.

Dylan turned around and walked away.

"I hate to say this," Aloy started. "but we have to work together."

"Don't need to remind me, I already have a plan."

Emma explained her plan.

"You sure I can do that?" Aloy asked.

"I've known you for years, of course."

Aloy took a deep breath and shouted, "Oi Dylan!"

Dylan walked over to him with a smug look.

"What is it?"

"How's your replaced Luna?"

Dylan was shocked but his expression quickly turned into one of anger.

"How about I torture you?" He suggested.

"Open the door, let's see how well your methods are."

As soon as Dylan opened the cell door, Emma jumped out and shoved him onto the floor.

"Do the honours, Aloy."

Aloy was too distracted by the chance of bloodshed to realise what Emma had called him.

"Lets do it together," Aloy said.

The once bestfriends slashed and stabbed at Dylan's heart, making him black out.

Suddenly, they heard something.

Oh, I actually didn't plan that," said a masculine voice.

They looked up to meet another man.

"Who the fuck are you?" Aloy asked calmly.

"Straight to the point, classic Aloy. You remember me, don't you, love?" the man came down from the staircase, looking at Emma.

"You. How are you?" Emma asked.

"Would've done better with you by my side."

It took a few seconds for Aloy to register what was happening. That was Emma's mate.

"What do you want Kai?" Emma asked.

"Simple. You."

Emma and Kai met eyes.

"Kill him."

Aloy looked at Emma with wide eyes. Did she mean what he thought she did?

"Hah, what can she do?"

That flipped a particular switch in Aloy. He summoned ten red knives and pointed them at the man.

"A lot, darling," Emma replied.

With one swift move, the man was on the ground, dead.

"I thought you didn't use that," Emma said.

"Well, bitch, a petty one at that, you asked for it."

"Bye bestie."

With that, Emma disappeared into thin air, leaving Aloy alone.

"Goodbye, bestie."

-----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? Is it bad? Is it good? I'm now stuck on the next chapter. (Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 162 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
20.8K 553 24
A young girl who lives a not-so-normal life in New York knows something she shouldn't. Will she find her mate, the one true person who can take her a...
1.9M 44.2K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
75.4K 1.3K 21
You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as m...